Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done

+14
Jake from State Farm
Rocinante
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
StylesGShmooth
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
Dr. Strangelove
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
Tim Wakefield
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
18 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 2 Empty Re: •SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-15, 21:35

Turtleneck wrote:In your dreams the planet gets wiped out just before you pleasure Maggie from TWD? You have weird dreams. My dreams comsist of me buying an old Trans Am and picking up chicks who like AC/DC.

Me driving a TransAm would be a nightmare, not a dream.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 2 Empty Re: •SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-15, 21:44

You seem more like an old Datsun type of guy.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-15, 21:49

Turtleneck wrote:You seem more like an old Datsun type of guy.

280Z and a 300ZX Turbo. Neither were mine, but friends always loaned me theirs.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-15, 21:52

I'm going to eat and watch BCS.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-02-15, 21:53

What are you going to eat, Greenway?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-15, 23:09

Turtleneck wrote:What are you going to eat, Greenway?

Takeout from Taste of Thai. It was scrumptious.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-02-16, 19:32

I'm on Team Rosalita, btw.

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 2 Rossy

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 2 Christian-serratos-walking-dead
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-16, 19:57

StylesGShmooth wrote:I'm on Team Rosalita, btw.

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 2 55953254
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-16, 20:04

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 2 Rossy

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 2 Christian-serratos-walking-dead

She's mighty fine. They go overboard making her look less hot than she really is, but it's a futile effort.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-02-16, 20:10

30 seconds tops
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-02-22, 13:09

So, Rick and Michonne eh?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-22, 13:11

Tim Wakefield wrote:So, Rick and Michonne eh?

Could see that one coming. Heh.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-02-22, 13:23

tGreenWay wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:So, Rick and Michonne eh?

Could see that one coming. Heh.  

I say this about most humans with vaginas, but i'd do her. She's probably freaky
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-02-22, 13:30

SPOILER ALERT MOTHERFUCKERS. I HAVENT WATCHED IT YET.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-22, 13:31

Rocinante wrote:SPOILER ALERT MOTHERFUCKERS. I HAVENT WATCHED IT YET.

..... Probably just don't click on the thread until you do.

Anyway,

Bummed out that Father Gabriel died so early in that episode. I really thought his character was starting to turn around a bit.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-02-22, 13:33

I hate you.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-02-22, 13:33

Edit the title, Greenway!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-22, 13:34

Rocinante wrote:I hate you.

I thought it was weird that Morgan banged that Enid chick too. Is she even legal? Then again, what is legal? I dunno. It was weird.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-02-22, 13:35

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Rocinante wrote:SPOILER ALERT MOTHERFUCKERS. I HAVENT WATCHED IT YET.

Anyway,

Bummed out that Father Gabriel died so early in that episode. I really thought his character was starting to turn around a bit.

Yo dude, stop giving out spoilers.

Jesus.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-22, 13:42

Tim Wakefield wrote:

Anyway,

Jesus.

Its a 'fake' spoiler.

But why do people check in on a tv show thread without having seen the latest episode?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-02-22, 13:43

"People" Agree that Maggie is hot and thought that's what the thread was about. It's not titled "general discussions about TWD, with spoilers."
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-02-22, 13:43

The_Dude wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:

Jesus.

Its a 'fake' spoiler.

But why do people check in on a tv show thread without having seen the latest episode?

Lol
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-22, 14:20

Rocinante wrote:Edit the title, Greenway!!

Can't do it. I'm on mobile. When I get near a lapper, I'll make the change.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-22, 14:28

Careful, Roc. This thread contains spoilers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-02-22, 14:36

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Edit the title, Greenway!!

That's okay well just have a mod do it.

Hey, otpt.... Wait. Damn it.

:(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-22, 14:38

tGreenWay wrote:

That's okay well just have a mod do it.

Hey, otpt.... Wait. Damn it.

:(

Damn you, OTPT! Damn you!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-03-20, 22:16

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 2 Hs217

They're gonna kill off Daryl in the season finale.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-25, 14:43

That was a lame ass death. I mean it was cool, but killing that character was easy. Gotta kill somebody important.

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-25, 15:17

Dr. Strangelove wrote:•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 2 Hs217

They're gonna kill off Daryl in the season finale.

My wife will be pissed, although she's aware of certain events in the comic book or whatever it's called.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-25, 15:19

Rocinante wrote:That was a lame ass death. I mean it was cool, but killing that character was easy. Gotta kill somebody important.

GIMPLE!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-03-28, 07:49

What a steaming loaf last night's episode was....

The show's destruction of Carol for no good reason continues
For the third week in a row the Saviors capture some Alexandrians
The geography again makes no goddamned sense - 12.5 klicks east of Alexandria is Maryland and I don't think they crossed the fucking Wilson Bridge. There are no rural areas within the Beltway.
The main character being killed cliffhanger is being overplayed again.
Looks like there is only room for one baby on the show - really hope Maggie has a zombie baby.
In other Maggie news - not digging the haircut

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 2 Lauren-cohan-the-boy-premiere-in-los-angeles-january-20-2016-2
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-28, 08:01

A second episode in a row where a lot of people just act dumb. "Carol left? I gotta go find her! Darryl left? We gotta go  find him. The group left to find Darryl to find Carol? We gotta go find them!" Meanwhile, there are like two competent fighters back at Alexandria. Stupid. No

For a second there I thought Rick was going to end Morgan at that farm. That would have been awesome.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-03-28, 08:58

It is pretty amazing that they are still.alive. I guess that is what makes the show.

I liked Maggie's new hair. She was starting to look a little ratty and unkept. You got to spice it up.

They need to whack somebody.... Daryl, Glenn... they've both run there course. Big Red is probably the only character that is worth watching.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-28, 09:02

Nordic wrote:It is pretty amazing that they are still.alive. I guess that is what makes the show.

I liked Maggie's new hair. She was starting to look a little ratty and unkept. You got to spice it up.

They need to whack somebody.... Daryl, Glenn... they've both run there course. Big Red is probably the only character that is worth watching.

The group has been taking out a ton of Neegan's group. Someone out of Michonne, Darryl, and Glenn are fucked.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-03-28, 12:34

Yeah, a whole lot of stupid last night for a group that doesn't take chances.   All these people going out individually or in small groups when they know a group of savages is out there hunting them.  

The geography has been a laugher since the beginning.  They're a hop and a skip from DC yet always in the country and somehow have never hit the Potomac which should be out back somewhere.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-28, 12:36

I hope Daryl dies soon. He really hasn't done much of anything for about two seasons now. Hey haven't killed him because everybody likes him and they were scared to piss people off too much, but now his character feels like a drag. Might as well just pull the band aid off.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-03, 21:11

I am so very happy to see Trevor from the GTA series a) on the walking dead and b) playing the exact same character
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-03, 21:14

Travis is walking dead even good
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-03, 21:15

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Travis is walking dead even good

It's pretty good. Goes through ups and downs of being boring. Its a good show to Netflix a bunch in a row since sometimes it isn't that big of a deal to miss some stuff in lapses of attention. It's more frustrating watching week to week.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-04-03, 21:24

So what the fuck was that? "Give us your shit, oh and one of you will have to die."

"Nah, we'll just leave instead."

scratch
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next