Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done

+14
Jake from State Farm
Rocinante
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
StylesGShmooth
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
Dr. Strangelove
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
Tim Wakefield
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
18 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 5 Empty Re: •SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:43 am

AnomanderRake wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Okay so like here's the thing... I'm sad they didn't just kill everyone all at once. But beyond that... 

You got a few minutes. Everybody just go go go go. Get in cars and go. It's a big fuckin country, the zombies aren't a real threat anymore and you got Negan realing a little bit. Run now. Alexandria isn't so great that it isn't something you can rebuild literally anywhere else. Like, say Nebraska or something. Whatever, who cares, just go.

Also I might only watch the season premiers and finales from now on. It's the only episodes where anything actually happens. The rest can be pieced together by watching the last episode. Those weird looking people back stabbed Rick? Must have had an entire episode establishing that they had an agreement. Got it. Didn't need to watch that episode at all to figure that one out.

Yeah honestly I barely pay attention to the episodes during the season anymore and read the episode recaps on Reddit a lot. I think the only important development during the season was that Dwight wants to help Rick's group kill Negan but apparently didn't know Negan owned the trash people.

Also why didn't Carl shoot the trash lady that had a gun to Rick's head? And why did none of the people killed during the shootout start turning into walkers? I swear this show is horribly written sometimes.
They didn't turn into walkers because it takes a few hours for that (*unless you're Sasha in which case it takes however many minutes it takes to drive from one camp to the other so like what an hour tops and that only if they stopped to poop)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 5 Empty Re: •SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done

Post by The_Dude Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:21 am

NigelUno wrote:  •SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 5 1f42f  

Rolling Eyes

You're right...it's the tiger that made this show unrealistic.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:24 am

The_Dude wrote:
NigelUno wrote:  •SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 5 1f42f  

Rolling Eyes

Shiva is the best part of the show for now.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:27 am

I mean, seriously? Of all the things to bitch about recently:

-Rosita has a POINT BLANK SHOT AT NEGAN'S FACE and it hits Lucille
-Sasha turns into a zombie within 2-3 hours, doesn't it take longer? Although Laurie turned into one pretty fast in season 4.
-More I'm definitely forgetting

We're supposed to turn our brains back on when a tiger enters the fold. An awesome tiger with a great backstory nonetheless.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:28 am

Death Roe wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Negan is. The King doesn't get enough air time.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:32 am

The_Dude wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Negan is. The King doesn't get enough air time.

Amazing how 10-15 people are blasting their rifles at the surplus truck Negan escapes in, yet doesn't get hit at all with bullet ricochets.

Yet the tiger is the one people are upset over....•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 5 502811600

We're going to see a shit-ton of Ezekiel in season 8. I predict the war is won by the good guys, Negan gets thrown into the prison cell that Morgan built, Negan eventually escapes when the Whisperers show up in the series and then comes back to prove his loyalty to Rick.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:38 am

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 5 1f405
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:46 am

Death Roe wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Negan is.  The King doesn't get enough air time.

Amazing how 10-15 people are blasting their rifles at the surplus truck Negan escapes in, yet doesn't get hit at all with bullet ricochets.

Yet the tiger is the one people are upset over....•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 5 502811600

We're going to see a shit-ton of Ezekiel in season 8. I predict the war is won by the good guys, Negan gets thrown into the prison cell that Morgan built, Negan eventually escapes when the Whisperers show up in the series and then comes back to prove his loyalty to Rick.
People? You're only arguing with nigel. 

The tiger itself was fine. How it knew friend from foe is a fair question I suppose, but that can be looked past. I do wish they would stop playing "I'm just about to kill you! Oh shit something happened!" A little bit too much in the way of convenient timing. Also, way to step way out on a ledge and predict that what's going to happen is exactly what's in the comic books. (I think. Haven't read them. I know negan ends up in that cell. Not much else. I'd probably say this shouldn't be discussed but I'm not sure anyone cares anymore.)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:06 am

Free Turtleneck and I'll respond to your post.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:29 pm

I liked how Negan flipped everybody off as he was fleeing the scene.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5