Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done

+14
Jake from State Farm
Rocinante
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
StylesGShmooth
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
Dr. Strangelove
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
Tim Wakefield
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
18 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 4 Empty Re: •SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-24, 10:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:never seen it.. never plan on seeing it.

Good talk. Take care.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 4 Empty Re: •SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-24, 10:04

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:never seen it.. never plan on seeing it.

Good talk. Take care.
GO GREEN!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-24, 10:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Good talk. Take care.
GO GREEN!

Go White!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-24, 10:43

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: GO GREEN!

Go White!
it moved.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-24, 11:51

This show has sucked for a while now, right?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-10-24, 11:54

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:This show has sucked for a while now, right?

Last season was a snoozer, capped off by a bullshit finale cliffhanger. I'm done
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-24, 13:10

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:This show has sucked for a while now, right?

Last season was a snoozer, capped off by a bullshit finale cliffhanger. I'm done

I only watch the show casually because my wife loves it. I can confirm last night episode was seriously tense. You never knew when Negan was going to unload.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-11-08, 15:48

I assume since we haven't seen Maggie since the premiere that she'll be in episode freaking four of this season. Also the CGI tiger sucked
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-13, 21:47

Bump.

Rick tells Negan that Maggie is dead, she's gotta be at the Hilltop hiding from the Saviors for now.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-11-13, 23:25

Anyone else think this show has hit a wall?
Negan might be the most boring villain I've ever been told to care about.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-11-14, 00:47

Clarett's Folly wrote:Anyone else think this show has hit a wall?

Nope. Best season by far.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-11-14, 07:58

They need to kill Rick and Coral - those two are really dragging the show down.

I like Jeffrey Dean Morgan but he is not physically imposing enough to be the all encompassing boogeyman. Rick should have shot him the head when he was alone at the gate. Who else was going to take over? Lt. Burnface?

Neegan was right about one thing - why would you put the fat chick in charge of the food?

These single storyline episodes are a real drag on advancing the multitude of plots (cgi Tiger world with Carol and Morgan, Hilltop and Alexandria freehold).

Yet again the geography of rural Georgia (film location) is a poor standin for urban Alexandria and Northern Virginia. There just isn't an area like where Michonne went to target practice.

Yet again they supersized an episode for no apparent plot reason. Could have easily been regular sized but they went for the additional ad money. Whatever. We get it Neegan isn't very nice.

Five years after we stopped caring we find out Shane is Judith's dad. Hooray. Speaking of which where was she this episode?

I get taking away the guns but getting more in NoVa wouldn't be that hard. Same with the beds. Ammo would be an issue though.

I love zombies but they're not making this show any easier to watch - dragging way too long.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-14, 09:44

Clarett's Folly wrote:Anyone else think this show has hit a wall?

I think action-wise, so far, yes.

Tension-wise, no way. Negan isn't the most intimidating-looking guy, but his charisma and posture makes people bow to him.

The evolution of the show from the beginning to now is incredible. The walkers aren't the villains, other people are.

Just have a feeling Maggie is gonna bite it soon.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-11-14, 10:09

Last night's episode did nothing to advance the storyline. The Saviors took Alexandria's guns... okay, great, take 15 minutes and squeeze that into another episode, I'm sure they could've found time in the King Ezekiel intro.
We're, what, 3 or 4 episodes into the season and we still feel like we're in the second act of episode 1. This show is limping along right now.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-14, 10:43

Dr. Strangelove wrote:They need to kill Rick and Coral - those two are really dragging the show down.

I like Jeffrey Dean Morgan but he is not physically imposing enough to be the all encompassing boogeyman. Rick should have shot him the head when he was alone at the gate. Who else was going to take over? Lt. Burnface?

Neegan was right about one thing - why would you put the fat chick in charge of the food?

These single storyline episodes are a real drag on advancing the multitude of plots (cgi Tiger world with Carol and Morgan, Hilltop and Alexandria freehold).

Yet again the geography of rural Georgia (film location) is a poor standin for urban Alexandria and Northern Virginia. There just isn't an area like where Michonne went to target practice.

Yet again they supersized an episode for no apparent plot reason. Could have easily been regular sized but they went for the additional ad money. Whatever. We get it Neegan isn't very nice.

Five years after we stopped caring we find out Shane is Judith's dad. Hooray. Speaking of which where was she this episode?

I get taking away the guns but getting more in NoVa wouldn't be that hard. Same with the beds. Ammo would be an issue though.

I love zombies but they're not making this show any easier to watch - dragging way too long.

My wife is the real fan in our home and she's been quick to call a show or season boring, but she loves this season so far. She does say she'all lose interest if this is how the entire season plays out, but doesn't think this will last much longer.
For me, a casual watcher, even I feel the tension when Negan shows up. But I'm just a Jeffrey Dean Morgan admirer overall, since that gray, chubby old bastard gets to give Hilarie Burton the high hard one every night in real life.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-11-14, 10:49

I know no one would dare steal from Negan but someone done made off with that dude's glutes.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-20, 22:14

Well, the only real interesting thing that happened tonight is a power shift at the Hilltop.

And Carl and Jesus going to the Saviors complex. Cool. Hope they can rescue Daryl.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-21, 23:02

Chandler Riggs (Coral!!), his dad made a Facebook post saying his son's 7-season AMC contract has been fulfilled. Then he deleted the post.

Interesting.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-11, 22:28

Good episode. We see a chink in Negan's armor. Kind of a bitch when he faces a severe threat.

It warmed my heart to see Maggie, Daryl and Rick back together. Also was awesome that Daryl got Rick's Python back.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-12-11, 22:42

I kinda wanted Daryl to become a full on "I turned to the dark side" bad guy. It would have given me something different out of this show. Really that episode was just more of the same to me. Kill of some random characters that i really didn't give a shit about and start to form plans against the bad guy. I feel like I'm watching reruns constantly. Daryl going super bad guy would have changed that same old feeling, but alas.

I don't know. I guess I just want to see a story that actually feels different from what's happened before.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-11, 22:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I kinda wanted Daryl to become a full on "I turned to the dark side" bad guy. It would have given me something different out of this show. Really that episode was just more of the same to me. Kill of some random characters that i really didn't give a shit about and start to form plans against the bad guy. I feel like I'm watching reruns constantly. Daryl going super bad guy would have changed that same old feeling, but alas.

I don't know. I guess I just want to see a story that actually feels different from what's happened before.

THAT would have been interesting. Negan wanting to kill one of them, Daryl grabs Lucille and does the job instead.

The second half should be MUCH more interesting. At least progression-wise.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-12-11, 22:54

I guess sort of technically maybe its still possible. At one point in this episode i was thinking "why doesn't negan plant spies in these communities? It wouldn't be that hard too put an associate in the woods as a lost wanderer type."

It would be pretty stupid to do that with Daryl though. If they wanted to go that route they'd have to be direct about it and not all sneaky like a spy plot would be
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-02-12, 12:47

Bump. Tonight it is back.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-02-12, 21:15

Gabriel becoming the gigantic pussy we all knew that was deep down inside of him. Looks like he gets his pretty quick though.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-02-12, 22:21

I still want them to line every character up in a line and shoot them all in the head and say end of show so I can stop watching.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-12, 21:57

Morgan got his groove back!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2017-03-12, 22:53

I gave up when they took their winter break - is it worth jumping back in for the final three eps?
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-03-13, 00:35

I have not watched an episode this season till tonight. Flipped it on right when they hit the shopping carts. It was a solid episode. Seems like I picked a good time to jump back in and don't feel the need to go back and watch the others.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-13, 13:29

Dr. Strangelove wrote:I gave up when they took their winter break - is it worth jumping back in for the final three eps?

They seem to leading up to the showdown with Negan. Don't know if that's happening at the end of this season or the cliffhanger leading into next.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-13, 13:31

Nordic wrote:I have not watched an episode this season till tonight. Flipped it on right when they hit the shopping carts. It was a solid episode. Seems like I picked a good time to jump back in and don't feel the need to go back and watch the others.

Did you see Negan go after Glen and Abraham? That was seriously intense and gruesome shit. I don't know if that was this season or earlier, because I only half-watch the show. My wife is the true fan of the series. I watch mostly for the attractive women.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-13, 13:32

Has anyone killed CORAL yet?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-13, 13:38

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Has anyone killed CORAL yet?

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 4 502811600 Yes, an internet meme.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-13, 13:49

tGreenWay wrote:

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 4 502811600 Yes, an internet meme.

There were a few reason why I stopped watching this show. Coral was one of the biggest.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-13, 13:58

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

There were a few reason why I stopped watching this show. Coral was one of the biggest.

It used to make me laugh. I don't think it happens in the show anymore, either because Gimple saw the meme and asked ALincoln to tone it down, or, more likely, Rick and Carl just aren't together much and there's less opportunity to say his name. My wife watches the talk show afterward and Gimple is a funny guy. He probably laughed at the meme but learned from it. Just a guess.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-03-13, 16:41

tGreenWay wrote:
Nordic wrote:I have not watched an episode this season till tonight. Flipped it on right when they hit the shopping carts. It was a solid episode. Seems like I picked a good time to jump back in and don't feel the need to go back and watch the others.

Did you see Negan go after Glen and Abraham? That was seriously intense and gruesome shit. I don't know if that was this season or earlier, because I only half-watch the show. My wife is the true fan of the series. I watch mostly for the attractive women.

Yeah, I watched the first half of S7 or the first part of this season or whatever the fuck you call it. I just didn't pick it back up when they fired back up in February.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-03-13, 16:44

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-04-02, 22:24

CORAL went total badass at the gate, and Rick should've eliminated the trash lady.

Goddamn I got up and cheered when Shiva took that dude out. I'm gonna bawl like a baby when/if she dies.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-04-02, 22:29

Okay so like here's the thing... I'm sad they didn't just kill everyone all at once. But beyond that... 

You got a few minutes. Everybody just go go go go. Get in cars and go. It's a big fuckin country, the zombies aren't a real threat anymore and you got Negan realing a little bit. Run now. Alexandria isn't so great that it isn't something you can rebuild literally anywhere else. Like, say Nebraska or something. Whatever, who cares, just go.

Also I might only watch the season premiers and finales from now on. It's the only episodes where anything actually happens. The rest can be pieced together by watching the last episode. Those weird looking people back stabbed Rick? Must have had an entire episode establishing that they had an agreement. Got it. Didn't need to watch that episode at all to figure that one out.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-04-03, 08:13

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Okay so like here's the thing... I'm sad they didn't just kill everyone all at once. But beyond that... 

You got a few minutes. Everybody just go go go go. Get in cars and go. It's a big fuckin country, the zombies aren't a real threat anymore and you got Negan realing a little bit. Run now. Alexandria isn't so great that it isn't something you can rebuild literally anywhere else. Like, say Nebraska or something. Whatever, who cares, just go.

Also I might only watch the season premiers and finales from now on. It's the only episodes where anything actually happens. The rest can be pieced together by watching the last episode. Those weird looking people back stabbed Rick? Must have had an entire episode establishing that they had an agreement. Got it. Didn't need to watch that episode at all to figure that one out.

Yeah honestly I barely pay attention to the episodes during the season anymore and read the episode recaps on Reddit a lot. I think the only important development during the season was that Dwight wants to help Rick's group kill Negan but apparently didn't know Negan owned the trash people.

Also why didn't Carl shoot the trash lady that had a gun to Rick's head? And why did none of the people killed during the shootout start turning into walkers? I swear this show is horribly written sometimes.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-03, 08:42

•SPOILERS INCLUDED• If/When they kill off Maggie on The Walking Dead, I'm done - Page 4 1f42f  

Rolling Eyes
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next