Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I created a new character "Peter" - recovering heroin addict - and introduced him while skiing Monday

+9
Frank Ricard
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Giant Moose
Watch Out Pylon!
xsanguine
DWags
NigelUno
Turtleneck
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I created a new character "Peter" - recovering heroin addict - and introduced him while skiing Monday  Empty Re: I created a new character "Peter" - recovering heroin addict - and introduced him while skiing Monday

Post by Turtleneck Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 21:29

Recovery is for quitters. Peter is a fucking loser.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I created a new character "Peter" - recovering heroin addict - and introduced him while skiing Monday  Empty Re: I created a new character "Peter" - recovering heroin addict - and introduced him while skiing Monday

Post by Guest Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 21:36

gHost Spartan wrote:I created a new character "Peter" - recovering heroin addict - and introduced him while skiing Monday  3493939353

Peter seems to have made quite the impression. On Monday, I went by myself skiing up at Snowbowl and while I was on the lift I introduced Peter to the captive audience. "I've been in recovery now for six months, I'm trying to exercise to keep my mind off the smack…" There was a young couple (ASU students) and I discussed being tempted by my mom and dad's prescription pain killers and described what it feels like to snort oxycontin. I created a new character "Peter" - recovering heroin addict - and introduced him while skiing Monday  1494614055

However, recognizing that addiction is very destructive and awful I really tried my best not to glamorize my past experiences with heroin as I described living in LA and banging models and squatting in Beverly Hills. It was great though because the lift gave me a good 15 mins to develop Peter further with each ride to the top of the mountain. There was one totally obnoxious asshole on one of my lifts and I contemplated going into Gary mode (my gay character) but I decided to just go with the flow. It was such an amazing day. Beautiful weather, lots of cute girls, great snow considering the conditions, and my ability to develop my new character, Peter.

I created a new character "Peter" - recovering heroin addict - and introduced him while skiing Monday  1486952199
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 21:40

Turtleneck wrote:Recovery is for quitters. Peter is a fucking loser.

Pete sounds cool.

ghost is a fucking loser though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 21:41

Can you make these stories like two or three sentences.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 21:42

heh
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 21:43

NigelUno wrote:

Pete sounds cool.

NigelUno wrote:

Pete sounds cool.

Nope. Peter needs his ass kicked.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 21:44

Peter needs to get back on the needle. He sounds like he had way more fun back in LA.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 21:47

I created a new character "Peter" - recovering heroin addict - and introduced him while skiing Monday  502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 21:52

gHost Spartan wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Peter needs to get back on the needle. He sounds like he had way more fun back in LA.
I tried to develop Peter in a way to elicit compassion but also instill a little fear and unpredictability too. I was there by myself and I didn't want to piss off Pylon with too many texts I created a new character "Peter" - recovering heroin addict - and introduced him while skiing Monday  2943907172

I was actually hoping for a few more action shots.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 22:12

gHost Spartan wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Peter needs to get back on the needle. He sounds like he had way more fun back in LA.
I tried to develop Peter in a way to elicit compassion but also instill a little fear and unpredictability too. I was there by myself and I didn't want to piss off Pylon with too many texts I created a new character "Peter" - recovering heroin addict - and introduced him while skiing Monday  2943907172

Just act like a gay heroin user next time? You know...to ramp it up a bit.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 22:14

Quick question ghost...does your wife still read the board and wonder what kind of psycho she married that pretends to be gay and/or a heroin addict when he's off by himself?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 22:15

NigelUno wrote:Quick question ghost...does your wife still read the board and wonder what kind of psycho she married that pretends to be gay and/or a heroin addict when he's off by himself?

You should hear what she does on her free time...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 22:21

Can Peter post here? tSwill needs a Peter.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 22:33

gHost Spartan wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:Can Peter post here? tSwill needs a Peter.
Giant Moose wrote:Can Peter post here? tSwill needs a Peter.

It's kind of difficult to get into character sitting at home without a live audience. It's much easier when you have a live, captive audience - I can literally feel the creativity busting out of my mind. #gHostLivesArt

Or you just farted.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 16 Feb 2016 - 23:53

ghost you're the best. Don't ever change.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 0:04

Did Peter ever wake up in a pool of his own vomit and urine and realize that he'd pooped his pants?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 3:24

tGreenWay wrote:Did Peter ever wake up in a pool of his own vomit and urine and realize that he'd pooped his pants?

That's next week's story. Way to spoil it for everyone.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 7:15

tGreenWay wrote:Did Peter ever wake up in a pool of his own vomit and urine and realize that he'd pooped his pants?

Is that a metaphor for this thread?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 7:24

NigelUno wrote:

Is that a metaphor for this thread?

I was thinking the board
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 8:03

Duffy doesn't find Pete funny and will soon hate on him
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 10:38

You know what really screams authenticity? Calling it "smack".
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 10:41

gHost Spartan wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:Duffy doesn't find Pete funny and will soon hate on him

To be fair, Peter's story is either very inspirational or heartbreaking, depending on what happens to him. Can we really trust Peter? Suppose he goes back to smack and overdoses? Maybe Peter can get his old job back as project manager and earn his MBA? There are a million possibilities. Stay tuned -

It is neither inspirational or heartbreaking. Seriously, screw this guy. Peter sucks. He is boring.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 10:43

gHost Spartan wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:Duffy doesn't find Pete funny and will soon hate on him

To be fair, Peter's story is either very inspirational or heartbreaking, depending on what happens to him. Can we really trust Peter? Suppose he goes back to smack and overdoses? Maybe Peter can get his old job back as project manager and earn his MBA? There are a million possibilities. Stay tuned -
I don't really trust Peter. He won't even post here. What is he hiding?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 10:45

Turtleneck wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

It is neither inspirational or heartbreaking. Seriously, screw this guy. Peter sucks. He is boring.

Just wait until Pete meets Juanita!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 10:55

Yeah, gHost... The kids these days call it diesel or dope.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 11:18

You missed your calling Ghost, you should be writing screenplays.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 11:20

steveschneider wrote:You missed your calling Ghost, you should be writing screenplays.

He already does under an assumed name. Why do you think they call them ghostwriters?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 12:50

xsanguine wrote:Yeah, gHost... The kids these days call it diesel or dope.

nah we call it Herrrronnnnnn
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 12:51

One of the indicators you're getting old...you refer to your drugs with outdated terms.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 12:55

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Yeah, gHost... The kids these days call it diesel or dope.

That's a bird. Diesel, gunpowder, dope... That's your herron.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 12:57

xsanguine wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Nobody says lets go get that diesel, gunpowder dope.  When I used picked up in Detroit with my boys, it was always les go get that Herron. And we always said it in the voice the kingpin said it in.  Hilarious. yo, we got that "Herron", you headed down white boy?

I created a new character "Peter" - recovering heroin addict - and introduced him while skiing Monday  Screen13
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 13:01

Lol.... East coast apparently is completely different.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 13:05

xsanguine wrote:Lol.... East coast apparently is completely different.

You're old. So old. Like the oldest person ever to use the Internet. You make LWS look like a teenager.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 13:11

Turtleneck wrote:

You're old. So old. Like the oldest person ever to use the Internet. You make LWS look like a teenager.

Hey at least I wasn't calling it smack like we're in the 80s!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 13:13

to be fair, it is way different.  Herron is so pure over there, crippling the states. Its sad. Need more people to be put in rehab instead of jail. National epidemic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 13:14

xsanguine wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Hey at least I wasn't calling it smack like we're in the 80s!

Yeah, I think calling it smack gets you dead.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 13:14

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

to be fair, it is way different.  Herron is so pure over there, crippling the states. Its sad. Need more people to be put in rehab instead of jail. National epidemic.

Fuck em, let em rot.... the junkies.

I say spray them with cold water after 24 hours being locked up to really let the withdrawal chills and cold sweats kick in. A lot of fun to be had with your correctional officer buddies.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 13:20

xsanguine wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

to be fair, it is way different.  Herron is so pure over there, crippling the states. Its sad. Need more people to be put in rehab instead of jail.  National epidemic.

Fuck em, let em rot.... the junkies.

I say spray them with cold water after 24 hours being locked up to really let the withdrawal chills and cold sweats kick in. A lot of fun to be had with your correctional officer buddies.

I can't even fathom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 13:21

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Nobody says lets go get that diesel, gunpowder dope.  When I used picked up in Detroit with my boys, it was always les go get that Herron. And we always said it in the voice the kingpin said it in.  Hilarious. yo, we got that "Herron", you headed down white boy?

I created a new character "Peter" - recovering heroin addict - and introduced him while skiing Monday  Screen13

So, to show that it's called "Herron" today...you pulled up an image from 2008?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Feb 2016 - 13:23

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

So, to show that it's called "Herron" today...you pulled up an image from 2008?  

Was still accurate as of 2012 in Michigan and going strong. I don't know anymore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next