Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I created a new character "Peter" - recovering heroin addict - and introduced him while skiing Monday

+9
Frank Ricard
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
Giant Moose
Watch Out Pylon!
xsanguine
DWags
NigelUno
Turtleneck
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I created a new character "Peter" - recovering heroin addict - and introduced him while skiing Monday  - Page 2 Empty Re: I created a new character "Peter" - recovering heroin addict - and introduced him while skiing Monday

Post by tanfan! Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:11 am

Ghost pretends to be straight. He's clearly on the down low.  He struggles with his heterosexuality image to keep up appearances. The fact that he's actively seeking people to text on here is weird. I used to enjoy fucking ghost.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I created a new character "Peter" - recovering heroin addict - and introduced him while skiing Monday  - Page 2 Empty Re: I created a new character "Peter" - recovering heroin addict - and introduced him while skiing Monday

Post by tanfan! Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:46 am

Ghost. We all like the characters you create. Damayor, radio Raheem. Count ghostala. Etc etc. especially when you use those characters to troll your friends.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2