Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you guys know Tom Gores (Pistons Owner,Married) Fucked his brothers wife?

+10
Cosmo_Kramer
Turtleneck
By-Tor
NigelUno
Jake from State Farm
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
Ass Dan
Two Star At Best
BtothejizA
14 posters

Go down

Article Did you guys know Tom Gores (Pistons Owner,Married) Fucked his brothers wife?

Post by Guest 2014-05-14, 02:05

I just read about this, what a crazy fucking guy. It happened like 4 years ago but I never knew about it. He always seemed weird and out of touch. I hope he sells the team to someone who actually cares about basketball. It says this is a reason why he does not seek the limelight and probably why he never associates himself with MSU.  It also says in another article he has the reputation of one of the worst 3 owners in the league to work for.  Golden State and Cleveland being the other two.

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2009/may/13/cover/?page=6&#
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Article Re: Did you guys know Tom Gores (Pistons Owner,Married) Fucked his brothers wife?

Post by BtothejizA 2014-05-14, 03:20

Need pics of brothers wife
BtothejizA
BtothejizA
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Article Re: Did you guys know Tom Gores (Pistons Owner,Married) Fucked his brothers wife?

Post by Guest 2014-05-14, 03:32

Pure Speculation. All that story says is that they spent some time in a hotel room together. They might have been talking politics.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-14, 03:50

BtothejizA wrote:Need pics of brothers wife

Tom Gores and wife
Did you guys know Tom Gores (Pistons Owner,Married) Fucked his brothers wife? Pistonsowner

Brother's now ex-wife with date Brad Garrett
Did you guys know Tom Gores (Pistons Owner,Married) Fucked his brothers wife? Brad_garrett_2106318
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Star At Best 2014-05-14, 06:20

Gores likes to fucking party.
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-05-14, 06:28

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-05-14, 07:16

Ass Dan wrote:OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I guess that I have to give up watching Detroit Pistons Basketball.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2014-05-14, 07:33

His uncle, Flint based businessman Tom Joubran, is a far more interesting story.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-05-14, 07:51

GRR Spartan wrote:His uncle, Flint based businessman Tom Joubran, is a far more interesting story.

Do tell.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-14, 08:14

SpartanDawgs265--3.0-- wrote:I just read about this, what a crazy fucking guy. It happened like 4 years ago but I never knew about it. He always seemed weird and out of touch. I hope he sells the team to someone who actually cares about basketball. It says this is a reason why he does not seek the limelight and probably why he never associates himself with MSU.  It also says in another article he has the reputation of one of the worst 3 owners in the league to work for.  Golden State and Cleveland being the other two.

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2009/may/13/cover/?page=6&#

Did you hear Donald Sterling had a "girlfriend"? Crazy, eh?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2014-05-14, 09:04

I'd **** his brothers wife too.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-14, 11:00

GRR Spartan wrote:His uncle, Flint based businessman Tom Joubran, is a far more interesting story.

Tom Joubran was a piece of work, I had some dealings with him 30 years ago and never forgot him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-14, 11:10

LooseGoose wrote:

Tom Joubran was a piece of work, I had some dealings with him 30 years ago and never forgot him.

He often speaks of you as well.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-05-14, 11:32

Gores looks like he's still living in 1983 with that hairdo and style sense
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Munn Field 2014-05-14, 11:33

Ass Dan wrote:OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fact of the matter is that a dude that would stick it to his brother's wife is a special kind of dirtbag that could never be trusted with anything.

Also, not very surprising. He has always seemed like a royal DB. Just look at the way he wears his button ups. Dude, this isn't the 70's. Put your chest hair away.
Munn Field
Munn Field
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by green night 2014-05-14, 18:04

He's also a Spartan. Wiki says he learned the private equity business from a brother. Does he have more than one bro?

His bro's wife was cute ... and that hair! Good for grabbing!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Gores
green night
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-05-14, 18:36

Cosmo_Kramer wrote:Gores looks like he's still living in 1983 with that hairdo and style sense

Looks like he's about to jump in a delorean that's blaring the Miami vice theme song.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ 2014-05-14, 20:08

I'd love to hear this as well.

Tom Joubran's son I think? (Maybe a cousin, I know that fucking name) used to run one of those "Charity poker rooms" and bars. Very shady guy.
MJ
MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2014-05-14, 21:04

MJ wrote:

I'd love to hear this as well.

Tom Joubran's son I think? (Maybe a cousin, I know that fucking name) used to run one of those "Charity poker rooms" and bars.  Very shady guy.

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2009/may/13/cover/
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down