Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pretend Fox News Reporters Go To GOP Events and Interview People

3 posters

Go down

Pretend Fox News Reporters Go To GOP Events and Interview People Empty Pretend Fox News Reporters Go To GOP Events and Interview People

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-23, 11:47

Reporter: "Obama is pushing to re-write the Pledge of Allegiance - what do you think"??

GOP supporters: "Not on our watch"...  Pretend Fox News Reporters Go To GOP Events and Interview People 1896033241

Pretend Fox News Reporters Go To GOP Events and Interview People 1966794946   Pretend Fox News Reporters Go To GOP Events and Interview People 1966794946   Pretend Fox News Reporters Go To GOP Events and Interview People 1966794946   Pretend Fox News Reporters Go To GOP Events and Interview People 1966794946  

other questions include house call abortions in vans, Planned Parenthood alternatives, sterilizing Puerto Ricans, etc -  Pretend Fox News Reporters Go To GOP Events and Interview People 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Pretend Fox News Reporters Go To GOP Events and Interview People Empty Re: Pretend Fox News Reporters Go To GOP Events and Interview People

Post by Guest 2016-02-23, 11:52

That people are ignorant shouldn't surprise you, you tell us about it every day. I've seen similar videos done by all sides, it's really rather simple to find dumb people. Christ, 32% of Americans didn't even know who Scalia was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pretend Fox News Reporters Go To GOP Events and Interview People Empty Re: Pretend Fox News Reporters Go To GOP Events and Interview People

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-23, 11:53

LooseGoose wrote:That people are ignorant shouldn't surprise you, you tell us about it every day. I've seen similar videos done by all sides, it's really rather simple to find dumb people. Christ, 32% of Americans didn't even know who Scalia was.
and the leading presidential candidate of your political party talks to his supporters at a 4th grade level.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-23, 11:54

LooseGoose wrote:
do you have the clip where the colored boy from Kenya thinks there are 63 states?

that's a good one. Pretend Fox News Reporters Go To GOP Events and Interview People 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-23, 12:00

Kind of like at th DNC last year and people being interviewed agreed with reporters that corporate profits should be banned. Lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-23, 12:06

The_Dude wrote:Kind of like at th DNC last year and people being interviewed agreed with reporters that corporate profits should be banned. Lol
Pretend Fox News Reporters Go To GOP Events and Interview People 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-02-23, 12:17

lol!

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-23, 12:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
do you have the clip where the colored boy from Kenya thinks there are 63 states?

that's a good one. Pretend Fox News Reporters Go To GOP Events and Interview People 502811600

It was 57 Bob, try to get his errors right.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-23, 12:24

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:do you have the clip where the colored boy from Kenya thinks there are 63 states?

that's right, thanks..

man - that's what happens when we let black people vote. They go elect some idiot that thinks there are 57 states.. Pretend Fox News Reporters Go To GOP Events and Interview People 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-23, 12:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:That people are ignorant shouldn't surprise you, you tell us about it every day. I've seen similar videos done by all sides, it's really rather simple to find dumb people. Christ, 32% of Americans didn't even know who Scalia was.
and the leading presidential candidate of your political party talks to his supporters at a 4th grade level.

Do you have a link? I have no idea who is leading for our nomination so you must be more of an insider than I am.

Defending Liberty
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-23, 12:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

that's right, thanks..

man - that's what happens when we let black people vote. They go elect some idiot that thinks there are 57 states.. Pretend Fox News Reporters Go To GOP Events and Interview People 502811600

Your reaction seems to change depending on which party the idiot identifies with. Strange.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-23, 12:31

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:and the leading presidential candidate of your political party talks to his supporters at a 4th grade level.

Do you have a link? I have no idea who is leading for our nomination so you must be more of an insider than I am.

Defending Liberty
Trump woos crowds by talking to them at a 4th grade level

of course, Democrats aren't all that much better but you have to remember - we live in a country that encourages guns, believes in god and enjoys reality TV.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-23, 12:31

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:that's right, thanks..

man - that's what happens when we let black people vote. They go elect some idiot that thinks there are 57 states..  Pretend Fox News Reporters Go To GOP Events and Interview People 502811600

Your reaction seems to change depending on which party the idiot identifies with.   Strange.
I'm just going by the stats. Black people voted this guy in - so they're responsible for him.

#WhitePower
#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain
#Trump2016
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-23, 14:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Defending Liberty
Trump woos crowds by talking to them at a 4th grade level

of course, Democrats aren't all that much better but you have to remember - we live in a country that encourages guns, believes in god and enjoys reality TV.

Trump is your guy, please quit projecting on me. I provided you a link to my party and he won't be our nominee.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-23, 14:17

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Trump woos crowds by talking to them at a 4th grade level

Trump is your guy, please quit projecting on me. I provided you a link to my party and he won't be our nominee.
who is the candidate?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-02-23, 14:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

who is the candidate?

Convention isn't until June, want to go?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-02-23, 14:25

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:who is the candidate?

Convention isn't until June, want to go?
I'm not into butt seXXX so no thanks..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-02-23, 18:31

The_Dude wrote:Kind of like at th DNC last year and people being interviewed agreed with reporters that corporate profits should be banned. Lol

Pretend Fox News Reporters Go To GOP Events and Interview People Lnnoaoent35staiweas0ac69gst3w9catv0o7hlqzhzgcu3afgcrq0i6odigx80r
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down