Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You guys need to post things I would like to read at lunch

4 posters

Go down

You guys need to post things I would like to read at lunch Empty You guys need to post things I would like to read at lunch

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-01, 15:25

Please, especially Travis, get better. You don't have my coat tails to ride all day anymore.

Oh, and fuck Doogie and his mother.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You guys need to post things I would like to read at lunch Empty Re: You guys need to post things I would like to read at lunch

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-01, 15:27

I ain't riding on shit. The rest of us have been needing posts at lunch for years and where were you? Posting threads about the shit you were pulling out of your teeth while you were flossing or whatever. I don't really know.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You guys need to post things I would like to read at lunch Empty Re: You guys need to post things I would like to read at lunch

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-01, 15:28

You can't expect Travis to post anything to read when he doesn't read anything himself.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-03-01, 15:30

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I ain't riding on shit. The rest of us have been needing posts at lunch for years and where were you? Posting threads about the shit you were pulling out of your teeth while you were flossing or whatever. I don't really know.

have to floss or you'll feel the bern of those leftovers for hours
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-01, 15:30

tGreenWay wrote:You can't expect Travis to post anything to read when he doesn't read anything himself.

What the hell are you talking about? Clearly, if msu wins out well be the #1 seed. Saying otherwise, as you just did, is very stupid greenway. Very very stupid.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-01, 15:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I ain't riding on shit. The rest of us have been needing posts at lunch for years and where were you? Posting threads about the shit you were pulling out of your teeth while you were flossing or whatever. I don't really know.

I never posted about that you fucking imbecile.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-01, 15:37

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:You can't expect Travis to post anything to read when he doesn't read anything himself.

What the hell are you talking about? Clearly, if msu wins out well be the #1 seed. Saying otherwise, as you just did, is very stupid greenway. Very very stupid.

I said stop trying to stick your finger in my butthole. I'm just too tense today. Maybe tomorrow.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-01, 15:39

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

:(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-01, 15:40

tGreenWay wrote:

I said stop trying to stick your finger in my butthole. I'm just too tense today. Maybe tomorrow.

Look, I get it, you are a huge trump supporter. Just shut the hell up about it for one post. Please? Thanks.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-01, 15:41

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Prove it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-01, 15:53

tGreenWay wrote:

Look, I get it, you are a huge trump supporter. Just shut the hell up about it for one post. Please? Thanks.

How many times do I have to say it? I'm not loaning you any more money! You never, ever pay me back. This bank is closed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-01, 15:54

tGreenWay wrote:

How many times do I have to say it? I'm not loaning you any more money! You never, ever pay me back. This bank is closed.

Go white!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-01, 15:57

tGreenWay wrote:

Go white!

Minus well. You're not getting any more green.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-01, 16:01

tGreenWay wrote:

Go white!

i never got my life cereal.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-01, 16:03

tGreenWay wrote:

You guys need to post things I would like to read at lunch 502811600 I never mailed it. It's downstairs in a USPS mail bag. There's a big part of me that thinks that address is a bunch of hooey, and I'll have wasted $15 sending Life cereal to some little old lady in your quilting club.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-01, 16:05

tGreenWay wrote:

You guys need to post things I would like to read at lunch 502811600 I never mailed it. It's downstairs in a USPS mail bag. There's a big part of me that thinks that address is a bunch of hooey, and I'll have wasted $15 sending Life cereal to some little old lady in your quilting club.

In retrospect I really should have just given you a friends address so that they got a random unsolicited box of life cereal for absolutely no reason at all. Oh well. That really is my address. Promise.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-01, 16:11

tGreenWay wrote:

Alright. I'll mail it.

In retrospect I really should have just given you a friends address so that they got a random unsolicited box of life cereal for absolutely no reason at all. Oh well. That really is my address. Promise.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down