Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+37
MiamiSpartan
TheReal_LWS
SeeRockCity
Herbie Green
aualum06
NigelUno
CheesySpartan
By-Tor
SawGreen
Wally Fairway
Larry Kazamias
Death Roe
Motown Spartan
Jake from State Farm
tanfan!
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
Clarett's Folly
CORNER BLITZ
Rocinante
Triple Sparty
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Dr. Strangelove
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
Heat Miser
Tim Wakefield
Turtleneck
The_Dude
kingstonlake
Nordic
Floyd Robertson
DWags
SpartanInNH
41 posters

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 9 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by SpartanInNH 8/7/2016, 11:13 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Ryan Ermani is a little dense.

Ryan Ermanni ‏@RyanEFox2
As long as Harbaugh is at U-M, MSU will NEVER even play for a Big Ten championship! Yeah I said it!

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 9 1966794946

And Russia isn't going into the Ukraine, you can mark it down.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 9 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 8/7/2016, 11:26 pm

Ryan Ermanni ‏@RyanEFox2
As long as Harbaugh is at U-M, MSU will NEVER even play for a Big Ten championship! Yeah I said it!

Wait what happened last year? Did I fucking dream that?!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 8/7/2016, 11:36 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Ryan Ermanni ‏@RyanEFox2

Wait what happened last year? Did I fucking dream that?!

Guys, my dream looks like this. What about yours?

SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 8/8/2016, 7:43 am

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 8/8/2016, 5:40 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:bump..

Thanks Bob, some lackie at ESPN is now saying it's the wolvies against bama in the playoffs.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 8/13/2016, 10:14 am

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 9 Cpvr4ISXEAAdxtP

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 9 2376398117
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 8/13/2016, 7:53 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 9 Cpvr4ISXEAAdxtP

And, in case you forgot, Mr. Reynolds doesn't just speak the truth, he saves lives:

Michigan State player helps save teenager's life
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 8/13/2016, 7:56 pm

SpartanInNH wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 9 Cpvr4ISXEAAdxtP

And, in case you forgot, Mr. Reynolds doesn't just speak the truth, he saves lives:

Michigan State player helps save teenager's life

I actually did forget about that, thanks for reminding me.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 8/14/2016, 1:57 am

Have I posted this before? Probably. Oh well.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 9 Badmich.0
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 8/14/2016, 10:50 am

Not sure what thread to put this in and no linkey because garbage, but this is a real headline at the freep right now. 1 preseason game in.

"Is Jake Rudock the Lions' QB of the future?"
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 8/14/2016, 11:19 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Not sure what thread to put this in and no linkey because garbage, but this is a real headline at the freep right now. 1 preseason game in.

Chances that's a headline if we drafted him from Iowa...
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/14/2016, 11:25 am

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Not sure what thread to put this in and no linkey because garbage, but this is a real headline at the freep right now. 1 preseason game in.

They know their readers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 8/14/2016, 11:36 am

LooseGoose wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

They know their readers.

Yep
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 8/14/2016, 12:12 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

They know their readers.

Good business. But the journalism sucks
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 8/15/2016, 7:45 am

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/15/2016, 7:57 pm

Michigan freshmen Ahmir Mitchell, Shelton Johnson suspended

Two freshman Michigan football players are currently suspended, coach Jim Harbaugh said today.

It appears those two are true freshman Ahmir Mitchell and redshirt freshman Shelton Johnson.

When asked why true freshmen Kareem Walker and Mitchell and Johnson were not in the preseason team photo, Harbaugh said they were invited.

"Two of those players are suspended," Harbaugh said.

When asked which two, Harbaugh said they would handle the discipline and details internally.

A U-M official clarified that Walker, a running back from Wayne, N.J., was not suspended.

The next question was about the length of the suspension and the Harbaugh said, "That's why I don't give you any information, because you're never satisfied. You want a second question, a third question, a fourth question. I just said we'd handle it internally."

That was the end of his 11 1/2-minute news conference.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 8/15/2016, 8:04 pm

Harbaugh is tilting
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Kazamias 8/15/2016, 8:12 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Michigan freshmen Ahmir Mitchell, Shelton Johnson suspended

Two freshman Michigan football players are currently suspended, coach Jim Harbaugh said today.

It appears those two are true freshman Ahmir Mitchell and redshirt freshman Shelton Johnson.

When asked why true freshmen Kareem Walker and Mitchell and Johnson were not in the preseason team photo, Harbaugh said they were invited.

"Two of those players are suspended," Harbaugh said.

When asked which two, Harbaugh said they would handle the discipline and details internally.

A U-M official clarified that Walker, a running back from Wayne, N.J., was not suspended.

The next question was about the length of the suspension and the Harbaugh said, "That's why I don't give you any information, because you're never satisfied. You want a second question, a third question, a fourth question. I just said we'd handle it internally."

That was the end of his 11 1/2-minute news conference.

"2 of those players weren't going to play this year anyway, so they are suspended, we may need Walker"
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 8/16/2016, 12:14 pm

Rome briefly ripping into Harbaugh over his press conference meltdown yesterday, promised to rip more heavily later in the show.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/16/2016, 7:58 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Rome briefly ripping into Harbaugh over his press conference meltdown yesterday, promised to rip more heavily later in the show.

More on this....

Jim Harbaugh ‘miserable’ as always, Rome says

Rome, on his “The Jim Rome Show” Tuesday, said the questions were fair and called it a “jerk move” by Harbaugh to end the news conference. The show host ranted at length about Harbaugh and played the exchange several times.

“Maybe you forgot over the summer that it’s their job to cover your team, not asking you what your favorite Drake album is,” Rome said on his show. “Just like they’re not there to write another tired story about your latest throwback jersey, or your Walmart khakis, or your latest shirtless photo from satellite camp, or another (attack) on the SEC.

“They’re not on your staff, they do not work for the university. You preside over an alleged national power. If you suspend guys, reporters are going to ask you about it. They’re just doing their job, so you should do yours and answer the question.”

Rome said Harbaugh is just as “miserable” as he was in San Francisco.

“If anybody thought this was going to be a kinder, gentler Harbaugh since he went home to Ann Arbor to rescue the football program, make no mistake, it’s the same exact guy,” Rome said. “Nothing’s changed. Same guy. Same insanely intense dude that got run from Frisco, because he was miserable. He runs way too hot and he was wearing people out. Don’t get it twisted now. Great coach. Unbelievable coach. I’m sure he’ll do a great job there. But when you have a coach who wins as he wins and nobody is ever sorry to see him leave, that tells you a little something about that guy."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 8/16/2016, 8:01 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Rome briefly ripping into Harbaugh over his press conference meltdown yesterday, promised to rip more heavily later in the show.

More on this....

Rome, on his “The Jim Rome Show” Tuesday, said the questions were fair and called it a “jerk move” by Harbaugh to end the news conference. The show host ranted at length about Harbaugh and played the exchange several times.

“Maybe you forgot over the summer that it’s their job to cover your team, not asking you what your favorite Drake album is,” Rome said on his show. “Just like they’re not there to write another tired story about your latest throwback jersey, or your Walmart khakis, or your latest shirtless photo from satellite camp, or another (attack) on the SEC.

“They’re not on your staff, they do not work for the university. You preside over an alleged national power. If you suspend guys, reporters are going to ask you about it. They’re just doing their job, so you should do yours and answer the question.”

“If anybody thought this was going to be a kinder, gentler Harbaugh since he went home to Ann Arbor to rescue the football program, make no mistake, it’s the same exact guy,” Rome said. “Nothing’s changed. Same guy. Same insanely intense dude that got run from Frisco, because he was miserable. He runs way too hot and he was wearing people out. Don’t get it twisted now. Great coach. Unbelievable coach. I’m sure he’ll do a great job there. But when you have a coach who wins as he wins and nobody is ever sorry to see him leave, that tells you a little something about that guy."

Had to go to the dentist so I missed the rest of the show, but that's straight fire.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 8/16/2016, 8:03 pm

Cue the Walmarters attacking Rome
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 8/16/2016, 10:44 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

More on this....

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 9 Applause
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 8/17/2016, 1:02 pm

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 8/19/2016, 4:49 pm

Lloyd Carr stepping down from college playoff selection committee. Health reasons sited.

Hope it's nothing serious, that family went through some shit this year
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 8/20/2016, 12:11 am

pretty accurate
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 8/20/2016, 12:16 am

DWags wrote:pretty accurate

I just read that too wagsy. Honestly, the Jumpman thing comes off as a little desperate. I get it, it'll help their recruiting and obviously Nike is leaps and bounds better than Adidas. With that said, lame! It's a silhouette of a basketball player.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 8/20/2016, 12:25 am

It also was the shit. I mean totally the shit. Fawned over shit.

When I was in 6th grade.

My math skills suck but....I think that was maybe like 1989.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 8/20/2016, 12:28 am

The jumpman brand reminds me of some white trash teenager with an accidental pregnancy on his hands.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 8/20/2016, 12:31 pm

Love it. Absolutely fucking love it.

In case you need it.

SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 8/20/2016, 12:56 pm

SpartanInNH wrote:

Love it.  Absolutely fucking love it.  

In case you need it.

Watching that makes me feel mind blown that any recruit could consider MSU and UM simultaneously.  Deep down you have to know which school you prefer. You either feel like we did (top of the world), or you're pissed as fuck. There's no in between
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 8/20/2016, 1:00 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The jumpman brand reminds me of some white trash teenager with an accidental pregnancy on his hands.

Which is roughly 33% of the UM fanbase.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 8/20/2016, 2:09 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The jumpman brand reminds me of some white trash teenager with an accidental pregnancy on his hands.

There you go underestimating things again.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 8/20/2016, 2:14 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

He said teenager. Another 66% is 20 and over white trash with an accidental pregnancy on their hands.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 8/20/2016, 2:15 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

He said teenager. Another 66% is 20 and over white trash with an accidental pregnancy on their hands.

Silly me. I should have caught that.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/22/2016, 4:10 pm

They must have cooled on him....

Brice Marich ‏@BriceMarich 14m14 minutes ago
Wolverine commit, Springfield (Ohio.) 2018 defensive end Leonard Taylor (@Lenny_T_20) has tweeted out that he's decommitted from #Michigan
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 8/22/2016, 5:44 pm

LooseGoose wrote:They must have cooled on him....

Brice Marich ‏@BriceMarich 14m14 minutes ago
Wolverine commit, Springfield (Ohio.) 2018 defensive end Leonard Taylor (@Lenny_T_20) has tweeted out that he's decommitted from #Michigan

Harbs told him he wouldn't be able to make it for a sleepover to seal the deal.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 8/22/2016, 8:01 pm

They misspelled both his first and last name on a Thank You card for a BBQ he didn't go to. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 9 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/22/2016, 8:47 pm

Death Roe wrote:They misspelled both his first and last name on a Thank You card for a BBQ he didn't go to. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 9 502811600

Nope...that was another former commit that decommitted today...Aubrey Solomon

EDIT: 247 has an article up on Solomon's decommitment, and, well...

"A day or two ago, they sent my mom a card thanking us for going to the Michigan bbq, but we never went," Solomon said. "I do not know which recruit they were talking to, but it was not me. It was just a little heartbreaking, for me to supposedly be so high on their list, for them to confuse me with someone else. Plus they spelled both of my names wrong after I told them, but that was not the main issue. I guess they do not have tabs on me."

...that's not ideal. Solomon mentions his mom "loves" Georgia and that he didn't consult her before making his initial commitment. Even with the return trip scheduled, Georgia looks like a big favorite now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 8/22/2016, 9:02 pm

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 9 1790780388
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next