Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+37
MiamiSpartan
TheReal_LWS
SeeRockCity
Herbie Green
aualum06
NigelUno
CheesySpartan
By-Tor
SawGreen
Wally Fairway
Larry Kazamias
Death Roe
Motown Spartan
Jake from State Farm
tanfan!
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
Clarett's Folly
CORNER BLITZ
Rocinante
Triple Sparty
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Dr. Strangelove
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
Heat Miser
Tim Wakefield
Turtleneck
The_Dude
kingstonlake
Nordic
Floyd Robertson
DWags
SpartanInNH
41 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 11 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-09, 21:00

Make them!!! Idk how! Just do it the Michigan way!

I hate all the cliches and shit surrounding football programs. Just.. Play better? Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 11 2599972566
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 11 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-09, 21:03

That's stupid. But Woodley does a lot of good things in the 989 with Day Day. Kids, community, etc. Those two are tight.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2016-09-12, 14:51

I was looking for a place to park this . . . . tears/boogers of my enemies thread seems about right

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 11 PQa0TNywyqJ8c
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-12, 15:13

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-09-12, 15:56

Maize and Booger

M go Booger

Those who stay will eat boogers

Sieze the Booger

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-12, 16:21

kingstonlake wrote:Maize and Booger

M go Booger

Sieze the Booger

Who's got it booger than us?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-12, 17:20

Better see these on signs at the game.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-12, 17:22

DWags wrote:

M go Booger

Sieze the Booger

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 11 502811600
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2016-09-12, 17:55

DWags wrote:

M go Booger

Sieze the Booger

Sometimes, I wish tSwill had up-votes. This is one of those times.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-12, 18:17

SawGreen wrote:
DWags wrote:

Sometimes, I wish tSwill had up-votes. This is one of those times.

You do.....the little + button over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-09-12, 19:20

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 11 Boog10
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-19, 09:52

So this is old, but it found it's way on my facebook feed this morning.'
'
Interesting to see some schools who have lead the nation in arrests.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-19, 09:53

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-20, 11:24

This is going to upset a few people in AA.

Jim Harbaugh can tap dance on Penn State this week but it won't make Meyer or Dantonio flinch

But I think the two ultimate grinders in college football are watching this nonstop dog-n-pony show and gearing up another notch every day with a seething laser focus to beat Michigan. Where it counts. On the field.

You can bet your life, Jim Harbaugh is building up some real bile in two men I don't think you wanna mess with. While he plays America's stage and builds his national Q-rating, two men are focusing all of their energies on one objective and one objective only. Urban Meyer and Mark Dantonio just want to kick his ass.

Oh, sure Meyer has higher aspirations than just that. He wants to win something he's won three of already and Harbaugh never has been near – the national championship. But a prerequisite is beating Michigan in Columbus when Harbaugh makes his first visit as a head coach It will also be his first time in Ohio Stadium since the 30th anniversary of his guaranteeing a victory over the 1986 Buckeyes and delivering – while Meyer stood on the opposite sideline as Earle Bruce's grad assistant. You think he won't be geared up for that?

A month prior to that showdown, Harbaugh will visit East Lansing and take on the Spartans of Dantonio who everyone has said for nearly a year simply got lucky to beat Michigan last season.

This is Little Brother, remember, the program Mike Hart disparaged. It's the insult that keeps giving and giving to Dantonio who has made a mission to immortalize it as Sam Houston did the Alamo.

Do you think Mark Dantonio holds some bitterness about now? His teams have whipped Michigan seven of the last eight meetings, five of the games essentially noncompetitive. He has both beaten Meyer and won the Big Ten two of the last three years.

And yet, he is again a second-class citizen in his own state to this circus ringleader who's never beaten him, whom he beat in his own yard last year! And unlike Meyer, you could rationalize it would make Dantonio's entire season just to beat Michigan.

So, I'm surmising his team will be somewhat focused coming off games against Northwestern and Maryland and heading into that date in Spartan Stadium on Oct. 29. Just a guess.

So, that's my position for this year. What about the future? Well, the beady smirk might be sanded off Sharkface a little if he starts 2017 oh-and-four against his two prime rivals. Maybe his act wears a little thin?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-20, 11:25

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-09-20, 12:54

Yeah, I read mgoblog sometimes. Only the stuff about opponents/the conference in general. This is actually written in one of their articles:

Clearly we didn't think Michigan State would beat Notre Dame, but for the most part they were what we thought they were. They'll stop the run at any cost, and the cost was 10.9 YPA (sack-adjusted) to DeShone Kizer despite the Irish declining to test them deep as often as they should. LJ Scott is a rushing offense despite the offensive line; the apparent improvement against Notre Dame turned out to be a very conservative gameplan, and getting away with a ton of holding. Malik McDowell is a defensive line unto himself, and State seemed to have learned their lesson about flipping him to end. Madaris and Corley can play.
I thought this was an upset. State gave up a TD on the opening kickoff that got called back for a hold I'm not sure was one. The Spartans' opening score came off a shorted punt hitting the back leg of an Irish player and Donnie Corley ripping a long interception out of the Domer CB's hands. It was also a coaching mismatch. Dantonio went for it on 4th and 1, called a timely quick 2-point conversion, covered up O'Connor's deficiencies with max pro and rub routes that get his primary read open, and picked on the Domers' iffy secondary. Kelly punted down 8 in the 4th quarter and didn't test MSU deep until he was down 29-7.

This guy Seth just knows it all doesn't he?

Please tell me that was him who wrote the article last year about the refs giving up 27 points or whatever
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-09-20, 13:24

Tim Wakefield wrote:Yeah, I read mgoblog sometimes. Only the stuff about opponents/the conference in general. This is actually written in one of their articles:

Clearly we didn't think Michigan State would beat Notre Dame, but for the most part they were what we thought they were. They'll stop the run at any cost, and the cost was 10.9 YPA (sack-adjusted) to DeShone Kizer despite the Irish declining to test them deep as often as they should. LJ Scott is a rushing offense despite the offensive line; the apparent improvement against Notre Dame turned out to be a very conservative gameplan, and getting away with a ton of holding. Malik McDowell is a defensive line unto himself, and State seemed to have learned their lesson about flipping him to end. Madaris and Corley can play.
I thought this was an upset. State gave up a TD on the opening kickoff that got called back for a hold I'm not sure was one. The Spartans' opening score came off a shorted punt hitting the back leg of an Irish player and Donnie Corley ripping a long interception out of the Domer CB's hands. It was also a coaching mismatch. Dantonio went for it on 4th and 1, called a timely quick 2-point conversion, covered up O'Connor's deficiencies with max pro and rub routes that get his primary read open, and picked on the Domers' iffy secondary. Kelly punted down 8 in the 4th quarter and didn't test MSU deep until he was down 29-7.

Please tell me that was him who wrote the article last year about the refs giving up 27 points or whatever

Lol, internet "journalism" at its finest.
I'll be excited to hear my Walverine friends parroting this is the weeks to come.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-20, 13:36

Isn't Seth dude that had the hard-on about Ed Davis' 6th year?

I'm not going to chest thump the win over ND as some great victory.  He is right we caught a few breaks (that is football, you make your own breaks).  But to question the holding on the opening kick?  LOL.  The ND blocker grabbed the defender's jersey and pulled him to the ground and the guy he pulled down was in lane/hole that the ND returner busted through.  Now, you could argue the ND guy maybe didn't need to blatantly hold there... there is a decent chance the MSU defender (can't remember who it was) goes down on his own, but it was definitely a hold right at the point of attack.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-20, 13:47

Tim Wakefield wrote:Yeah, I read mgoblog sometimes. Only the stuff about opponents/the conference in general. This is actually written in one of their articles:

Almost as much as a couple of the posters on this dump.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-20, 13:49

I really don't care about mgoblog - I care about the swill, thanks.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-20, 13:50

I'd like to thank everyone for keeping me up to date on what UM fans are thinking about.. means a lot to me and my family.

bump.. and, as always, GO GREEN!!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-09-20, 13:53

tGreenWay wrote:

Almost as much as a couple of the posters on this dump.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 11 A2a9710157a5108c8da0d509b5c5ea64dfe1e3654637b867de3118d2709f5ab8
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-09-20, 13:54

There are three things you can count over there after a State win.

1.) We hold on every play
2.) We get every break
3.) That was pass interference!

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-20, 14:01

kingstonlake wrote:There are three things you can count over there after a State win.

2.) We get every break

that's something that we, as proud Spartans, never do.. whine and complain.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-09-20, 14:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:There are three things you can count over there after a State win.

2.) We get every break

that's something that we, as proud Spartans, never do.. whine and complain.

I would include the LCC Stars in that group. Try to be more inclusive.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-20, 14:15

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:that's something that we, as proud Spartans, never do.. whine and complain.

I would include the LCC Stars in that group. Try to be more inclusive.
indeed.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-09-20, 14:29

gHost Spartan wrote:

2.) We get every break

mentalstate will complain about penalties after every loss

Yup
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-20, 16:58

I can't wait to see those fools crushed again.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-20, 17:57

Rocinante wrote:I can't wait to see those fools crushed again.

Clearly we didn't think Michigan would lose to Colorado, but for the most part they were what we thought they were. Spigot looked shaky early under his first legit blitz pressure. They'll try to run the ball run at any cost, and the cost was 3.09 YPC the last two weeks (De'Veon Smith's 42-yard anomaly adjusted). Three of Michigan's scores came as a direct result of botched rugby punts. The first was a clean block, which in this day in age is just about impossible to do unless you "ohh, have trouble with the snap" or completely forget to block... well... anyone. The second was kicked into the back of one of his protectors and the third was a liner to Jesus Peppers at the 50 that he took back for his first ever punt return TD. It is hard to lose a football game when you (essentially) get three scores off special teams. But by God they almost did it, except Colorado's QB (247 yards & 3 TDs) went down with an ankle injury at the start of the third quarter and their backup QB did his finest Russell Bellomy impersonation (0-for-7 on pass attempts, but no picks!).

Signed,
Sparty version of Sean
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-20, 18:44

Nordic wrote:

Clearly we didn't think Michigan would lose to Colorado, but for the most part they were what we thought they were. Spigot looked shaky early under his first legit blitz pressure. They'll try to run the ball run at any cost, and the cost was 3.09 YPC the last two weeks (De'Veon Smith's 42-yard anomaly adjusted). Three of Michigan's scores came as a direct result of botched rugby punts. The first was a clean block, which in this day in age is just about impossible to do unless you "ohh, have trouble with the snap" or completely forget to block... well... anyone. The second was kicked into the back of one of his protectors and the third was a liner to Jesus Peppers at the 50 that he took back for his first ever punt return TD. It is hard to lose a football game when you (essentially) get three scores off special teams. But by God they almost did it, except Colorado's QB (247 yards & 3 TDs) went down with an ankle injury at the start of the third quarter and their backup QB did his finest Russell Bellomy impersonation (0-for-7 on pass attempts, but no picks!).

Signed,
Sparty version of Sean

Noice.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-09-20, 19:20

Nordic wrote:

Signed,
Sparty version of Sean

Are those rushing numbers real?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-20, 19:48

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Signed,
Sparty version of Sean

Are those rushing numbers real?

Take away Smith's anomaly and they have 81 rushes or 245 yards or 3.02 YPC the last two games.... sack adjusted 76 for 277 or 3.64 YPC.

http://www.cfbstats.com/2016/team/418/rushing/offense/gamelog.html
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-20, 19:58

Of course you can play this game with Holmes long run too. But I'll point out that in 2015 Smith had 6 games with a long of double digits and 6 games without a long of double digits. LJ had 10 games with a long of double digits, 4 without. Holmes 9 with and 3 without. Bottom line, Smith is a tough runner, but he is not a explosion play waiting to happen in the run game.

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-09-21, 07:01

Paul Finebaum calls Michigan fans ‘a whiny and sniveling bunch’

I just became a huge Finebaum fan. At least for a day.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-21, 07:09

Floyd Robertson wrote: Paul Finebaum calls Michigan fans ‘a whiny and sniveling bunch’

I just became a huge Finebaum fan. At least for a day.

If they act like that now, when they do win a title, how fun will they be?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2016-09-21, 08:09

kingstonlake wrote:There are four things you can count over there after a State win.

2.) We get every break
4.) Steroid cycle before big games

By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-23, 08:08

bump..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-23, 09:40

Chris Vannini ‏@ChrisVannini 10h10 hours ago
At least we’ve confirmed Brady is just a system quarterback.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-23, 12:21

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-23, 12:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:bump..

I just voted to have you banned.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next