Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+37
MiamiSpartan
TheReal_LWS
SeeRockCity
Herbie Green
aualum06
NigelUno
CheesySpartan
By-Tor
SawGreen
Wally Fairway
Larry Kazamias
Death Roe
Motown Spartan
Jake from State Farm
tanfan!
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
Clarett's Folly
CORNER BLITZ
Rocinante
Triple Sparty
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Dr. Strangelove
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
Heat Miser
Tim Wakefield
Turtleneck
The_Dude
kingstonlake
Nordic
Floyd Robertson
DWags
SpartanInNH
41 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:36 am

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:and we know how much fat boy Hoke sucked..

I had no idea they had that many seniors starting...that has to be the most in the country.
maybe.. I don't really pay attention to UM like you guys do.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:43 am

Hoke just needed more time.

:(
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:23 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Hoke just needed more time.

:(

We were willing to give it to him to...dammit!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:24 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

I had no idea they had that many seniors starting...that has to be the most in the country.

Uh huh... yet here you are checking this thread

Go Green
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:25 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Considering I said I had "no idea" I'm not sure "you guys" works here.  Probably should have went with "others on this board".
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:27 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:and we know how much fat boy Hoke sucked..

His magazine is unreadable, but Phil Steele is a stat geek and puts out some good shit on his blog in the preseason.  It is impossible to get returning starters/experiece charts 100% correct, but Phil does a good job.

Anyway, this was definitely setting up for Michigan's year to pounce.  I didn't think they had the QB to take advantage, but Spieth has played well within the system.

https://www.philsteele.com/Blogs/2016/JUNE16/DBJune24.html
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:29 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Considering I said I had "no idea" I'm not sure "you guys" works here.  Probably should have went with "others on this board".

Bob likes to stereotype message board posters. It's kinda lame. He doesn't really view any of us as different.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:33 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

sorry, dude.. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 685334576
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:34 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Bob likes to stereotype message board posters. It's kinda lame. He doesn't really view any of us as different.
you keep it up, I'm gonna ask for my money back..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:34 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

you keep it up, I'm gonna ask for my money back..

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:52 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:you keep it up, I'm gonna ask for my money back..

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:39 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:you keep it up, I'm gonna ask for my money back..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Paul Finebaum rips ‘arrogant’ Michigan fans — again: ‘Call me back when you just win one’ championship 

link to audio there.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:09 am

I've spent the last few hours out running errands and seen more SCum car flags than in the last five years combined. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 4177874726 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 1401550746
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:55 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:I've spent the last few hours out running errands and seen more SCum car flags than in the last five years combined. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 4177874726 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 1401550746

Their second good year out of the last eight will bring them back out of the woodwork.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:08 am

Jim Harbaugh pays homage to Woody Hayes, others with new glasses

Seriously, this is a news story? Who gives a flying fuck.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:12 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:Jim Harbaugh pays homage to Woody Hayes, others with new glasses

so now we're posting articles about Harbaugh's glasses..?

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 502811600 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 3493939353

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:16 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Jim Harbaugh pays homage to Woody Hayes, others with new glasses

so now we're posting articles about Harbaugh's glasses..?

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 502811600 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 3493939353

The local media with publish anything Harbaugh-related for clicks. I mean, I should know that by now. But still this kind of shit pisses me off.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:17 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so now we're posting articles about Harbaugh's glasses..?

The local media with publish anything Harbaugh-related for clicks. I mean, I should know that by now. But still this kind of shit pisses me off.
meh - I wouldn't worry about it. It's just a football coach wearing glasses.

you're a great American, though. Never doubt that. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:46 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

meh - I wouldn't worry about it. It's just a football coach wearing glasses.

you're a great American, though. Never doubt that. Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 969504605

it's great to have you and your fresh takes back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:49 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:meh - I wouldn't worry about it. It's just a football coach wearing glasses.

Agreed, Bob!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:04 pm

Maybe he'll punch a player next.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:08 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Agreed, Bob!
thanks man..

as a proud Spartan, there is nothing I love more than talking about Jim Harbaugh's choice in eyewear.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:08 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:meh - I wouldn't worry about it. It's just a football coach wearing glasses.

glad to be back so we can dissect Jim Harbaugh's eyewear.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:09 pm

NigelUno wrote:

Maybe he'll punch a player next.

That would be hilarious, but I'd settle for trashing a sideline marker.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:51 pm

Fuckin 1st grade teacher now on my shit list. Have some tact lady. Tried to get them all to sing Hail. Some dumb mom who was the mystery Friday reader apparently filmed it and put it on Facespace. My wife showed it to me. My kid and a couple of the others sat there irritated as all hell, chin in hands. He stormed out today at pickup and said he had a bad day because everyone kept singing that song he hated.

Then we get the newsletter. Peppered with block Ms and 'Go Blue's followed by a line about how she noticed there were some traitors in the class and she would have them fully brainwashed by June. Seriously fuck off, that shit is not cool. My wife teaches 3rd grade and she would never do that shit. She might wear her MSU shirt but she would sweetly tell all of the kids they need to respect others and they can cheer for whoever they want. This is serious shit lady. You try that shit again and I'm going to plant some blue meth in your minivan.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:59 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Fuckin 1st grade teacher now on my shit list. Have some tact lady. Tried to get them all to sing Hail. Some dumb mom who was the mystery Friday reader apparently filmed it and put it on Facespace. My wife showed it to me. My kid and a couple of the others sat there irritated as all hell, chin in hands. He stormed out today at pickup and said he had a bad day because everyone kept singing that song he hated.

Then we get the newsletter. Peppered with block Ms and 'Go Blue's followed by a line about how she noticed there were some traitors in the class and she would have them fully brainwashed by June. Seriously fuck off, that shit is not cool. My wife teaches 3rd grade and she would never do that shit. She might wear her MSU shirt but she would sweetly tell all of the kids they need to respect others and they can cheer for whoever they want. This is serious shit lady. You try that shit again and I'm going to plant some blue meth in your minivan.

FRAMED SHE WAS THE PTA MOM EVERYONE KNEW. WHO WOULD WANT TO HARM HER?

The cop wanted her car keys. Kelli Peters handed them over. She told herself she had nothing to fear, that all he’d find inside her PT Cruiser was beach sand, dog hair, maybe one of her daughter’s toys.

They were outside Plaza Vista School in Irvine, where she had watched her daughter go from kindergarten to fifth grade, where any minute now the girl would be getting out of class to look for her. Parents had entrusted their own kids to Peters for years; she was the school’s PTA president and the heart of its after-school program.

Now she watched as her ruin seemed to unfold before her. Watched as the cop emerged from her car holding a Ziploc bag of marijuana, 17 grams worth, plus a ceramic pot pipe, plus two smaller EZY Dose Pill Pouch baggies, one with 11 Percocet pills, another with 29 Vicodin. It was enough to send her to jail, and more than enough to destroy her name.

Her legs buckled and she was on her knees, shaking violently and sobbing and insisting the drugs were not hers.

IT's actually quite the story.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:04 pm

I read that entire thing a few weeks ago. I might have even posted it in the Long Reads thread.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:17 pm

lol I just peeped the video again. My son could give two shits about football, or sports in general. But he's genuinely miserable in this video clip. Good boy.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:28 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Fuckin 1st grade teacher now on my shit list. Have some tact lady. Tried to get them all to sing Hail. Some dumb mom who was the mystery Friday reader apparently filmed it and put it on Facespace. My wife showed it to me. My kid and a couple of the others sat there irritated as all hell, chin in hands. He stormed out today at pickup and said he had a bad day because everyone kept singing that song he hated.

What a complete waste of a human being. She's an oxygen thief. Sorry you have to deal with this.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:30 pm

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:31 pm

scum fans are the worst
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:37 pm

You should kill that teacher, WBH

Or we can beef stew her while her students watch in horror

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A MICHIGAN FAN
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:37 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 502811600
What's funny?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:27 am

Dave H@isportsDave 20s20 seconds ago
Michigan's Paul Bunyan Trophy display case has remained empty 2,548 days of the last 2,927 days (87% since 10/25/08).
Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 Cv8DtKRVUAAoyRy
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:59 am

Death Roe wrote:You should kill that teacher, WBH

What's beef stew?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:37 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:Dave H@isportsDave  20s20 seconds ago
Michigan's Paul Bunyan Trophy display case has remained empty 2,548 days of the last 2,927 days (87% since 10/25/08).
Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 13 Cv8DtKRVUAAoyRy
Didn't they have a sign in 2010 or 11 saying, "Paul will be back on (MSU gameday)"?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:38 am

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Death Roe wrote:You should kill that teacher, WBH

What's beef stew?

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:06 am

I am not going to link it, but Pat Caputo's column today...holy shit. I think he probably had multiple orgasms before getting through the first few lines. He clearly has been wanting to write the column for years now.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:43 am

Turtleneck wrote:I am not going to link it, but Pat Caputo's column today...holy shit. I think he probably had multiple orgasms before getting through the first few lines. He clearly has been wanting to write the column for years now.

Same with Lynn Henning. They've ceded the next 30 years to michigan
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next