Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of the Magic Show

2 posters

Go down

Return of the Magic Show Empty Return of the Magic Show

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:10 am

Magic Johnson Will Host His Own Talk Show…..Again

How many of you knew Magic Johnson owned his own television network? Well, it’s true and I’m not April Fools pranking you either. It’s too early for that.

ASPiRE Network was launched by the Lakers hall-of-famer in association with UP Network to provide family friendly programming for African-Americans. After Comcast merged with NBCUniversal, the cable operator promised the federal government they would launch 10 new networks owned by minorities and Johnson’s channel was a product of this agreement.

As the network’s owner, Johnson can do whatever he wants and that includes giving himself a talk show according to The Inquistr (because no other network in their right mind would do so)

I hope this goes better than the last time.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Return of the Magic Show Empty Re: Return of the Magic Show

Post by Giant Moose Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:15 am

I think Magic would do a much better job his second time around. He's been on TV much more since then and would be a lot more comfortable.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down