Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do Joe Garagiola and Ken Howard have in common?

4 posters

Go down

What do Joe Garagiola and Ken Howard have in common? Empty What do Joe Garagiola and Ken Howard have in common?

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 23 Mar 2016 - 17:51

A. They're both dead as of today.

R.I.P.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

What do Joe Garagiola and Ken Howard have in common? Empty Re: What do Joe Garagiola and Ken Howard have in common?

Post by NigelUno Wed 23 Mar 2016 - 18:08

2 threads on tSwill?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What do Joe Garagiola and Ken Howard have in common? Empty Re: What do Joe Garagiola and Ken Howard have in common?

Post by Dr. Strangelove Wed 23 Mar 2016 - 18:23

Well since Floyd posted first and didn't misspell "Shadow" I'd say it's all your fucking fault Nigel.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 23 Mar 2016 - 18:27

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Well since Floyd posted first and didn't misspell "Shadow" I'd say it's all your fucking fault Nigel.

My fault?

Doe!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 23 Mar 2016 - 18:46

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Well since Floyd posted first and didn't misspell "Shadow" I'd say it's all your fucking fault Nigel.

MSU losing to MTSU was also partially Nigel's fault. I hate talking bad about Nigel since he is no longer with us, but it has to be said.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down