Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rudy Giuliani: "Hillary Clinton is a Founding Member of ISIS"...

3 posters

Go down

Rudy Giuliani: "Hillary Clinton is a Founding Member of ISIS"... Empty Rudy Giuliani: "Hillary Clinton is a Founding Member of ISIS"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-24, 08:06

not only that.. but...

BENGHAZI!!  Rudy Giuliani: "Hillary Clinton is a Founding Member of ISIS"... 1550444538   Rudy Giuliani: "Hillary Clinton is a Founding Member of ISIS"... 1550444538

Click here to read more about Hillary Clinton and the role she played in founding ISIS
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Rudy Giuliani: "Hillary Clinton is a Founding Member of ISIS"... Empty Re: Rudy Giuliani: "Hillary Clinton is a Founding Member of ISIS"...

Post by DWags 2016-03-24, 08:07

What a bitch.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Rudy Giuliani: "Hillary Clinton is a Founding Member of ISIS"... Empty Re: Rudy Giuliani: "Hillary Clinton is a Founding Member of ISIS"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-24, 08:09

DWags wrote:What a bitch.
I know..

I mean.. first she killed 4 brave Americans in Benghazi with her email server.. then she goes and becomes a founding member of ISIS?

I mean, what the hell.. I do good if I can make it through the day without falling asleep in my office.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-03-24, 08:09

BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-24, 08:51

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down