Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose

+29
DWags
xsanguine
Vlad
The_Dude
CORNER BLITZ
Rocinante
kingstonlake
tTy
Blanch32
Gomer
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
y2kMgrad
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
The Pantry
tanfan!
Tim Wakefield
SawGreen
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
Herbie Green
Code_Warrior
InTenSity
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
SpartanInNH
Travis of the Cosmos
33 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 8 Empty Re: Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose

Post by xsanguine Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:48 pm

Nordic wrote:
xsanguine wrote:We will seek out all those who do not share our way of posting. They will be hunted... They will be ripped from their nests... Their families will be sent scattering like the cockroaches that they are... And we will NOT take mercy on them for the crimes committed against our inability to use the scroll function or ignore function. Our enemies will vanquish by the power of our collective will.

NO RETREAT

NO PRISONERS

WE WILL CONQUER

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!

Settle down

I can't help you unless you pledge your allegiance to the revolucion.

Don't be on the wrong side of history.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 8 Empty Re: Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:50 pm

Please stop ruining the board.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:51 pm

NigelUno wrote:Please stop ruining the board.

Why don't you just ban me, sugar tits?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:00 pm

Death Roe wrote:People here are whining because we want to hold people accountable. It's sad, really.

It's a fucking message board. What exactly do you want to hold people "accountable" for?? For having an opinion?

Get your head on straight.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:05 pm

xsanguine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Please stop ruining the board.

I think you're taking the title of the thread too literally.

Not interested.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:18 pm

NigelUno wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Not interested.

Why won't you ban me, Nigel?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:25 pm

xsanguine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Not interested.

MODERATORS
Other Teams Pursuing That, pulling69, Gomer, WhiteBoyHatcher, Travis of the Cosmos, DWags
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:30 pm

NigelUno wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

MODERATORS
Other Teams Pursuing That, pulling69, Gomer, WhiteBoyHatcher, Travis of the Cosmos, DWags

Very convenient
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:32 pm

xsanguine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

MODERATORS

Very convenient

If I ban you, what will you do for me?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:33 pm

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Very convenient

Blame it on Nigel
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:34 pm

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Blame it on Nigel

What's the coolest hat you have?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:36 pm

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Blame it on Nigel

'Nigel Is A Cuckold' in red with a gray bill.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:45 pm

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

deal, how long would you like to be banned for?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:09 pm

xsanguine wrote:...Nigel...

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 8 1165525128 Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 8 1165525128 Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 8 1165525128
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:12 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
tTy wrote:

When this place first started, the lack of accountability was the selling point.  Now, this.  Total suck....

This.  Death Roe the boat is a 247.  Why he is winning right now is beyond me since we know how bad 247 sucks

You're a complete bitch dude. You are soft as fuck. I am in your head, you gigantic pussy. Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 8 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:52 pm

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

That's up to Nigel. He's the fan of bans.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:59 pm

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 8 1165525128 Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 8 1165525128 Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 8 1165525128 Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 8 1165525128 Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 8 1165525128 Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 8 1165525128
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:02 pm

It was a lot easier than I thought. Most people usually ignore my troll attempts. But you play along... That's what I like about you even if you are a squirrelly fella.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:10 pm

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

He doesn't like to answer some questions.

He's not annoying. He's just trying to be annoying...doesn't really have it down yet. Kind of sad actually. I think he got his feelings hurt.

Do what you think is best. For him.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:24 pm

Vlad wrote:
Death Roe wrote:People here are whining because we want to hold people accountable. It's sad, really.

It's a fucking message board. What exactly do you want to hold people "accountable" for?? For having an opinion?

Vlad, this is the Crux of the junxiposition. This is why we will always be at war with the bonars. Hell, even the owners of this site caved this past week. Bonars bone. Period
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:26 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Vlad, this is the Crux of the junxiposition. This is why we will always be at war with the bonars. Hell, even the owners of this site caved this past week. Bonars bone. Period

Lol... you are in a message board war... holy shit... carry on soldier
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:27 pm

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

He doesn't like to answer some questions.

He's not annoying. He's just trying to be annoying...doesn't really have it down yet. Kind of sad actually. I think he got his feelings hurt.

Do what you think is best. For him.

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 8 Ron-artest-elbow-harden

I love you
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:27 pm

Death Roe wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

This.  Death Roe the boat is a 247.  Why he is winning right now is beyond me since we know how bad 247 sucks

You're a complete bitch dude. You are soft as fuck. I am in your head, you gigantic pussy. Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 8 502811600

This is true. Just bangEd my current slam pc, and sent her home so I could read this post bf I go to sleep
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:29 pm

Nordic wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Lol... you are in a message board war... holy shit... carry on soldier

Good it's good vs evil
My spirit simply cannot let the evil win out in good conscience. I need to sleep with myself in the mirror every night
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:29 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

This is true. Just bangEd my current slam pc, and sent her home so I could read this post bf I go to sleep

Fredo, it's why Mo had to slap you around! You was banging two cocktail waitresses at a time! He had to kick a little ass! So he flew off the handle. Players couldn't get a drink Fredo!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:30 pm

xsanguine wrote:It was a lot easier than I thought. Most people usually ignore my troll attempts. But you play along... That's what I like about you even if you are a squirrelly fella.

Isn't weird how he thinks premium status is achieved or works? Strange lol fella
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:32 pm

Blanch32 wrote: I need to sleep with myself in the mirror every night

Sad, but true.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:32 pm

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Fredo, it's why Mo had to slap you around! You was banging two cocktail waitresses at a time! He had to kick a little ass! So he flew off the handle. Players couldn't get a drink Fredo!

You are really having a good time with this is see. Better than your skin crawling passive aggressive stuff, so keep it up! I just wish I knew enough godfather to play along....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:40 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

You are really having a good time with this is see. Better than your skin crawling passive aggressive stuff, so keep it up! I just wish I knew enough godfather to play along....

Fredo, that's why you was stepped over. You was stepped over for Mod. it's the way SRC wanted it. It ain't the way you wanted it Fredo! You can handle things! You're smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... You're smart and you want respect!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:53 pm

Every time Dwags says Fredo, I picture Frodo from the Lord of Rings movie, which I've never actually watched entirely but believe Frodo is name of main character. Who is Fredo in Godfather? And does it rhyme with Cheeto or pedo?
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:55 pm

Triple Sparty wrote:Every time Dwags says Fredo, I picture Frodo from the Lord of Rings movie, which I've never actually watched entirely but believe Frodo is name of main character. Who is Fredo in Godfather? And does it rhyme with Cheeto or pedo?

He's the one that reminds everyone of Nigel.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:02 pm

xsanguine wrote:
Triple Sparty wrote:Every time Dwags says Fredo, I picture Frodo from the Lord of Rings movie, which I've never actually watched entirely but believe Frodo is name of main character. Who is Fredo in Godfather? And does it rhyme with Cheeto or pedo?

This. This is a much better analogy. While dwags thinKS I'm Donnie brassco, I'm the definition of serpinto
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:05 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
This. This is a much better analogy. While dwags thinKS I'm Donnie brassco, I'm the definition of stupido

FIFY
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:06 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

This. This is a much better analogy. While dwags thinKS I'm Donnie brassco, I'm the definition of serpinto

What's up Fredo?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:09 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 8 502811600

If I had a choice I'd be Sonny Black.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:12 pm

If I say it as Fred-o, I do it in a Barney Rubble voice. But if say it as Free-dough, I picture that orange cheetah character. So I think I will stick with Frodo.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:12 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Fredo! You pissed Fredo? Here's why? Send Fredo off to do this! Send Fredo off to do that! Let Fredo take care of some Mickey Mouse nightclub somewhere! Send Fredo to pick somebody up at the airport! you was the older brother and you was stepped over!

fredo!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:15 pm

blanch = Fredo!

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 8 Giphy
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:17 pm

I have never watched The Godfather. I do not plan to watch the Godfather.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:19 pm

Turtleneck wrote:I have never watched The Godfather. I do not plan to watch the Godfather.

I hope that doesn't ruin the box office. I think they were counting on you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next