Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting article on a woman who was cheating in the triathlons

+3
xsanguine
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Interesting article on a woman who was cheating in the triathlons  - Page 2 Empty Re: Interesting article on a woman who was cheating in the triathlons

Post by DWags 2016-04-19, 08:51

Is that kind of like making sure everyone knows you' are interested in MSU sports or clothing? Or is that different?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Interesting article on a woman who was cheating in the triathlons  - Page 2 Empty Re: Interesting article on a woman who was cheating in the triathlons

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-19, 08:54

DWags wrote:Is that kind of like making sure everyone knows you' are interested in MSU sports or clothing? Or is that different?
it's the same only different.

GO GREEN!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-04-19, 09:00

Let's be honest. That article wasn't interesting.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-19, 09:02

NigelUno wrote:Let's be honest.  That article wasn't interesting.  
didn't read it.. which is probably why this thread took a desperate turn on the 2nd or 3rd post.. Interesting article on a woman who was cheating in the triathlons  - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-04-19, 09:03

Nice. I sincerely, and I'm not joking, think hypocrites are some of the best form of entertainment on the internet. Like my buddy in the riv when we were in our late 20's. "Hey wags, see that guy?..... He has to be an alcoholic, I see him in here everyday."

Or my other buddy that was disgusted with all the unemployed people he'd see every month when he'd go get his check. Oh, and he'd let us know too.

Or the Trump blue collar sychophants that just don't get what's coming, or the Snyder UAW workers who voted for him. You can't buy that kind of entertainment.

To that I say please keep Bobby saking on.

Rock on brother.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-19, 09:12

DWags wrote:Nice. I sincerely, and I'm not joking, think hypocrites are some of the best form of entertainment on the internet. Like my buddy in the riv when we were in our late 20's. "Hey wags, see that guy?..... He has to be an alcoholic, I see him in here everyday."

Or my other buddy that was disgusted with all the unemployed people he'd see every month when he'd go get his check. Oh, and he'd let us know too.

Or the Trump blue collar sychophants that just don't get what's coming, or the Snyder UAW workers who voted for him. You can't buy that kind of entertainment.

To that I say please keep Bobby saking on.

Rock on brother.
always, dude.. Interesting article on a woman who was cheating in the triathlons  - Page 2 3493939353

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-04-19, 09:17

Bob - are there any bars in EL that aren't walking distance to the Stadium?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-19, 09:23

NigelUno wrote:Bob - are there any bars in EL that aren't walking distance to the Stadium?
Interesting article on a woman who was cheating in the triathlons  - Page 2 502811600

what, you've never been to East Lansing? Wink

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-20, 12:30

I have a question about Cross Fit..

do they make you bring your own tractor trailer tire? Or do they provide those for you??

Thanks.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-04-20, 19:10

Speaking of hypocites, didn't Bob spend years defending a lying, cheating bike racer?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-21, 07:21

Herbie Green wrote:Speaking of hypocites, didn't Bob spend years defending a lying, cheating bike racer?
lying, cheating.. a fraud.. and overall jerk (I knew that all along, though - back in the early 90's - he's always been an arrogant jerk).

yep - that was me. Interesting article on a woman who was cheating in the triathlons  - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-04-21, 07:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:Speaking of hypocites, didn't Bob spend years defending a lying, cheating bike racer?
lying, cheating.. a fraud.. and overall jerk (I knew that all along, though - back in the early 90's - he's always been an arrogant jerk).

yep - that was me. Interesting article on a woman who was cheating in the triathlons  - Page 2 3493939353

That will leave a black mark.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-21, 07:58

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:lying, cheating.. a fraud.. and overall jerk (I knew that all along, though - back in the early 90's - he's always been an arrogant jerk).

That will leave a black mark.
racist.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-04-21, 09:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Sorry, I guess I had you confused with some other cycling enthusiast back in the day.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-21, 09:24

Herbie Green wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:lying, cheating.. a fraud.. and overall jerk (I knew that all along, though - back in the early 90's - he's always been an arrogant jerk).

yep - that was me.  Interesting article on a woman who was cheating in the triathlons  - Page 2 3493939353

Sorry, I guess I had you confused with some other cycling enthusiast back in the day.  
yeah, maybe.. I was a big Lance supporter and fan.. so maybe not..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-04-21, 10:57

those of us in the extreme sports community.

Interesting article on a woman who was cheating in the triathlons  - Page 2 502811600
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-21, 11:06

Rocinante wrote:
those of us in the extreme sports community.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2