Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You guys doing Mexican today?

+14
Vlad
Dr. Strangelove
Floyd Robertson
By-Tor
InTenSity
Watch Out Pylon!
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
Clarett's Folly
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You guys doing Mexican today?   - Page 2 Empty Re: You guys doing Mexican today?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-23, 23:05

There's always Mexicans in there wbh. That's how I knew it was a good idea to give it a try. The course I play every week is across the street and I saw it from the 18th fairway. It was just like, yo, that place looks damn snazzy. I noticed the difference between that place and others is that they use very little cheese. Other places tend to drown their Mexican food in tastes of Wisconsin.

I'm sorry to hear that Alejandro is in jail.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You guys doing Mexican today?   - Page 2 Empty Re: You guys doing Mexican today?

Post by xsanguine 2016-05-23, 23:07

I was spoiled by NYC's little dingy Mexican spots. I figured with the migrant population on the west side of the state of Michigan there'd be some real quality Mexican spots but I haven't found any yet.

Went to NYC last weekend and wanted to make sure I wasn't fooling myself, but nope... Santa Ana's on the corner of Irving and Stockholm in Bushwick, Brooklyn makes the best tacos, quesadillas, and tostadas of all time. No one else comes close.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-23, 23:09

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I've been there, Trav. Used to work in downtown Pontiac and used to drag my coworkers all over the place to explore places. We had a guy Alejandro who was from Mexico and he loved that joint, Jalapeno's, as well.

Same dude apparently did not understand that driving drunk here was kind of a big deal.

This was probably long before you worked in downtown Pontiac. But back when I worked in that area my 2 go to places were the W-E restaurant a small Vietnamese place run by a couple fresh off the boat. Other and maybe better place was Chuck's Soul Food. I swear I never saw another white person in there. Was in like a former gas station but my god the food was incredible.

Haven't been in either in years and assume they're closed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-05-23, 23:50

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:There's always Mexicans in there wbh. That's how I knew it was a good idea to give it a try. The course I play every week is across the street and I saw it from the 18th fairway. It was just like, yo, that place looks damn snazzy. I noticed the difference between that place and others is that they use very little cheese. Other places tend to drown their Mexican food in tastes of Wisconsin.

I think he's out. This was a decade ago. I remember him telling me that he got released from oak country on N Telegraph and didn't know anyone to call or what to do so he just walked south on Telegraph until a cab picked him up somewhere in Bloomfield hills. He lived in Novi. Shortly after this his hot Mexican engineer wife left him
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-24, 00:27

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:There's always Mexicans in there wbh. That's how I knew it was a good idea to give it a try. The course I play every week is across the street and I saw it from the 18th fairway. It was just like, yo, that place looks damn snazzy. I noticed the difference between that place and others is that they use very little cheese. Other places tend to drown their Mexican food in tastes of Wisconsin.

I think he's out. This was a decade ago. I remember him telling me that he got released from oak country on N Telegraph and didn't know anyone to call or what to do so he just walked south on Telegraph until a cab picked him up somewhere in Bloomfield hills. He lived in Novi. Shortly after this his hot Mexican engineer wife left him

Do you have her number by chance?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-24, 00:32

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:There's a little place in Waterford on Elizabeth lake road called Taquiera that we go to after golf sometimes. It's fucking amazing. Worth a try if you're ever out there. Straight up authentic, none of the staff really speaks English and there's always some Spanish language channel on the tv. Anyway, get the steak burrito. It's outstanding. I never even really mix it up and get other things like I normally would because it's that good.

You can't tell me what to do. You're not the boss of me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-24, 00:41

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:There's a little place in Waterford on Elizabeth lake road called Taquiera that we go to after golf sometimes. It's fucking amazing. Worth a try if you're ever out there. Straight up authentic, none of the staff really speaks English and there's always some Spanish language channel on the tv. Anyway, get the steak burrito. It's outstanding. I never even really mix it up and get other things like I normally would because it's that good.

Do it greenway. Fuck you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-24, 03:01

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Do it greenway. Fuck you.

You can kiss my pasty white, hairy, pimply, shit-stained ass, Travis.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2