Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Michigan Treasure - The Grand Hotel

+33
Wally Fairway
Bill Cain
MiamiSpartan
AvgMSUJoe
Clarett's Folly
SawGreen
Da Mayor
TheReal_LWS
Senior Dickfist
aualum06
The Pantry
Frank Ricard
Dendrobates
The_Dude
Jake from State Farm
Oj
InTenSity
BleacherSwill
Nordic
tanfan!
Travis of the Cosmos
Floyd Robertson
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
Triple Sparty
Rocinante
tGreenWay
By-Tor
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
37 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

A Michigan Treasure - The Grand Hotel - Page 15 Empty Re: A Michigan Treasure - The Grand Hotel

Post by kingstonlake 2021-05-31, 18:12

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:There's a store nearby that sells Devon's Mackinaw Island Fudge. Picked some up (chocolate walnut) few days ago, but none for any of you fuckers unless you have nut allergies A Michigan Treasure - The Grand Hotel - Page 15 2809484752

You buy Mackinac Island fudge made off island?

Suspect

Same guy that mocks people for pre ground Starbucks coffee buys off island Mackinac Island fudge A Michigan Treasure - The Grand Hotel - Page 15 2599972566
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

A Michigan Treasure - The Grand Hotel - Page 15 Empty Re: A Michigan Treasure - The Grand Hotel

Post by The Pantry 2021-05-31, 18:38

kingstonlake wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You buy Mackinac Island fudge made off island?

Suspect

Same guy that mocks people for pre ground Starbucks coffee buys off island Mackinac Island fudge A Michigan Treasure - The Grand Hotel - Page 15 2599972566
Never said anything about pre ground. Just those stupid plastic pods that never make a decent cup of coffee.

ftr...been past Mackinaw Island hundreds of times but never went there. Getting Up North and getting back home was more important A Michigan Treasure - The Grand Hotel - Page 15 2809484752
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-05-31, 18:49

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Never said anything about pre ground. Just those stupid plastic pods that never make a decent cup of coffee.

ftr...been past Mackinaw Island hundreds of times but never went there. Getting Up North and getting back home was more important A Michigan Treasure - The Grand Hotel - Page 15 2809484752

I see what the confusion is here. You bought "Mackinaw Island" fudge thinking it was Mackinac Island fudge. Rookie mistake.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-05-31, 18:53

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Stop buying fake fudge.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-05-31, 19:24

Only lib loonies would think island fudge is better than Mackinaw City fudge. Do you wear khakis and penny loafers when visiting the island?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-05-31, 19:26

The Pantry wrote:Only lib loonies would think island fudge is better than Mackinaw City fudge. Do you wear khakis and penny loafers when visiting the island?

You're dumb.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-05-31, 19:37

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Only lib loonies would think island fudge is better than Mackinaw City fudge. Do you wear khakis and penny loafers when visiting the island?

You're dumb.
You're idiotic.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-05-31, 19:50

Pantry been drinking a bit too much today.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-05-31, 19:53

The fudge company that doubles as a jerky and souvenir store est. 1997 lol!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-05-31, 20:16

kingstonlake wrote:The fudge company that doubles as a jerky and souvenir store est. 1997 lol!
And you still don't know where Up North is.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-05-31, 20:38

Says the loonie who bought "Mackinaw" Island fudge made in St. Ignace.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-05-31, 20:42

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:The fudge company that doubles as a jerky and souvenir store est. 1997 lol!
And you still don't know where Up North is.

I know that Mackinac Island isn't on the mainland

Do they make Mackinac Island jerky too?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-05-31, 20:45

You do know there is another board here completely dedicated to political commentary about fudge, right?

Shame on you Pantry.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-06-01, 06:15

The Grand Hotel is a magical place and my family will always have fond memories of packing the SUV to drive Up North, play golf and watch children frolic across the windswept veranda while being serenaded by the clippity-clop of horses.

This year, as we make our annual trek Up North, we hope to spend some time at Mi-O-Lago along the way..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-06-01, 09:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:The Grand Hotel is a magical place and my family will always have fond memories of packing the SUV to drive Up North, play golf and watch children frolic across the windswept veranda while being serenaded by the clippity-clop of horses.

This year, as we make our annual trek Up North, we hope to spend some time at Mi-O-Lago along the way..

Who needs to go Up North, when you can get Mackinaw Island fudge at your local store?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-06-01, 10:00

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:The Grand Hotel is a magical place and my family will always have fond memories of packing the SUV to drive Up North, play golf and watch children frolic across the windswept veranda while being serenaded by the clippity-clop of horses.

Who needs to go Up North, when you can get Mackinaw Island fudge at your local store?

Publix has a Chocolate Trinity ice cream, with one of the trinity being Mackinac Island Fudge. Delicious!!!
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-06-01, 10:02

A Michigan Treasure - The Grand Hotel - Page 15 Fudge10
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-06-01, 10:04

MiamiSpartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Publix has a Chocolate Trinity ice cream, with one of the trinity being Mackinac Island Fudge. Delicious!!!

I like their fudge and bath salts ice cream.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-06-01, 10:08

So pumped that Devon's makes Mackinac Island popcorn off island.....

A Michigan Treasure - The Grand Hotel - Page 15 85580b10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-06-01, 10:09

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

It's Mackinac Island.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-06-01, 10:24

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Never said anything about pre ground.  Just those stupid plastic pods that never make a decent cup of coffee.

ftr...been past Mackinaw Island hundreds of times but never went there.  Getting Up North and getting back home was more important A Michigan Treasure - The Grand Hotel - Page 15 2809484752

It's Mackinac Island.

He buys Mackinaw island fudge made in St Ignace in Troy. A Michigan Treasure - The Grand Hotel - Page 15 2599972566
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-06-01, 10:30

NigelUno wrote:

I try to limit my added sugar consumption to less than 10 grams every day.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-06-01, 10:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Do you make an exception for the sugar poured on you during your strip tease routine to Def Leppard's Pour Some Sugar on Me?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-06-01, 12:11

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I try to limit my added sugar consumption to less than 10 grams every day.

Do you make an exception for the sugar poured on you during your strip tease routine to Def Leppard's Pour Some Sugar on Me?
in the earlier days of that particular stripe tease routine, I just did my best to keep my mouth closed, to breathe from my nose.

after one particular inspiring sunset on the Island, I developed a solution: make the "Pour Some Sugar On Me" an aquatic theme and incorporate a snorkel and mask.. not only is it a big hit on the beaches Up North because of it, but it allows for a more vigorous routine, as oxygen consumption isn't a limiting factor.

Win/win.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-06-01, 13:45

a brief preview of our weekend Up North.

A Michigan Treasure - The Grand Hotel - Page 15 On-Island-Time-8409
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-06-01, 13:46

my nephews came up for the weekend.

A Michigan Treasure - The Grand Hotel - Page 15 3705523c03945f519e712600a3f32600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-06-01, 14:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Easily burned off by stepping in horse crap.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-06-01, 16:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

in the earlier days of that particular stripe tease routine, I just did my best to keep my mouth closed, to breathe from my nose.

after one particular inspiring sunset on the Island, I developed a solution: make the "Pour Some Sugar On Me" an aquatic theme and incorporate a snorkel and mask.. not only is it a big hit on the beaches Up North because of it, but it allows for a more vigorous routine, as oxygen consumption isn't a limiting factor.

Win/win.

This is one of the top ten hottest things I have ever heard.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-06-01, 18:29

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Never said anything about pre ground. Just those stupid plastic pods that never make a decent cup of coffee.

It's Mackinac Island.
Phonetic spelling that makes way more sense. No one pronounces it the way you prefer. Have some more tofu.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-06-01, 18:42

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

It's Mackinac Island.
Phonetic spelling that makes way more sense.  No one pronounces it the way you prefer.  Have some more tofu.

Yor dum Blanch
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-06-01, 19:34

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

It's Mackinac Island.
Phonetic spelling that makes way more sense. No one pronounces it the way you prefer. Have some more tofu.

Fonetic spelling?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-06-01, 19:36

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Win/win.

This is one of the top ten hottest things I have ever heard.
it's my world.. the Up North chicks and dudes are just living in it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-06-01, 20:05

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

It's Mackinac Island.

It’s not the way I prefer. It’s the actual spelling. They are pronounced the same. I think you need to retake Michigan 101.

https://www.visitmichiganupnorth.com/stories/mackinaw_city_mackinac_island_straits_michigan_pronounce

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-06-01, 20:12

It's St Ignace Mackinac Island fudge better than Mackinac city Mackinac Island fudge?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-06-01, 20:49

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

It's Mackinac Island.

How much Inewit blood is in you?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-06-03, 07:39

aualum06 wrote:[tw]1399175338022801410?s=19[/tw]

[tw]1400415006613704713[/tw]

Damn fireplaces are burning their asses off and the owners are screwing it up.

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-06-03, 11:25

Floyd Robertson wrote:
aualum06 wrote:[tw]1399175338022801410?s=19[/tw]

Pretty impressive fire fighting team that didn't let this huge box of dried out timber burn to the ground.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-06-03, 14:53

Everyone knows the fires in Mackinaw city are better than the ones on Mackinac Island.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-06-03, 15:26

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Pretty impressive fire fighting team that didn't let this huge box of dried out timber burn to the ground.

Username checks out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Jake from State Farm likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-06-03, 15:26

kingstonlake wrote:Everyone knows the fires in Mackinaw city are better than the ones on Mackinac Island.

Ain’t no fire like a Mio fire.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next