Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Lansing named #1 big ten city

+9
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
DWags
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

East Lansing named #1 big ten city - Page 2 Empty Re: East Lansing named #1 big ten city

Post by DWags 2016-05-05, 19:20

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:Un-taxed.

Dude. I have a better idea. Should I PM you? I don't want any of the turds here to steal it.

It doesn't have to do with hookers, blow and an old school bus does it?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

East Lansing named #1 big ten city - Page 2 Empty Re: East Lansing named #1 big ten city

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-05, 19:49

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Dude. I have a better idea. Should I PM you? I don't want any of the turds here to steal it.

It doesn't have to do with hookers, blow and an old school bus does it?

Crap
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-06, 07:15

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you could check on their musical tastes.. if their taste is worth acknowledging, you could make a quick stop and we could listen to some tunes.. maybe give them a tour of my house.

Here's the duck in Saugatuck. I know this guy. Ex navy. He makes a fortune of mostly in taxed cash. I'm painting mine green and white. I'll have a picture of Bruce Springstein hugging Sparty.

http://harborducks.com
East Lansing named #1 big ten city - Page 2 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-06, 07:32

East Lansing named #1 big ten city - Page 2 7289888_orig
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-05-06, 08:56

^ I saw that in the D a few weeks ago. It was like 35 degrees with 15-20 mph winds. I figured they were all hipsters that were probably already tripping on acid.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-06, 09:40

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:^ I saw that in the D a few weeks ago. It was like 35 degrees with 15-20 mph winds. I figured they were all hipsters that were probably already tripping on acid.

East Lansing named #1 big ten city - Page 2 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-07, 12:01

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

#1 at what? Misery?

Were you miserable for the 36 months you spent in East Lansing 16+ years ago or miserable the 5 times you have been back since ?

And I just realized what a terrible post this is by duffy. The topic is a list of college towns ranked by awesomeness, and duffy is wondering if I even liked college. Terrible question. Of course I did, I'm posting on a college message board. Then again, unlike muffy, I have lived in other college towns so I have first hand experience on this subjective rating.

Then again, this simpleton logic fits Duffy's narrative.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-05-07, 12:20

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Were you miserable for the 36 months you spent in East Lansing 16+ years ago or miserable the 5 times you have been back since ?

And I just realized what a terrible post this is by duffy. The topic is a list of college towns ranked by awesomeness, and duffy is wondering if I even liked college. Terrible question. Of course I did, I'm posting on a college message board. Then again, unlike muffy, I have lived in other college towns so I have first hand experience on this subjective rating.

Thanks for all of the tax revenue.

And thanks for leaving.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-07, 17:45

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

And thanks for leaving.

Tell me. What have I missed since 2004 specific to el? Hopcat. Anything else?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-05-07, 21:07

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

And thanks for leaving.

You missed paying your taxes. Revenue is down.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-05-07, 21:18

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

And thanks for leaving.

12 years? Lots of great foitball and basketball games. Last second victories, championships won. Then epic parties at various bars, just being in a town full of Spartans.

But you live such an outstanding metro sexual night life globe trotting around with hot babes you've discovered on the internet taking them back to their maricultured Nuevo shiek clean apartments I don't see how you'd enjoy it back in East Lansing. You shouldn't ever waste your time back here. Ok. Great.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-05-07, 22:09

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

12 years? Lots of great foitball and basketball games. Last second victories, championships won. Then epic parties at various bars, just being in a town full of Spartans.

But you live such an outstanding metro sexual night life globe trotting around with hot babes you've discovered on the internet taking them back to their maricultured Nuevo shiek clean apartments I don't see how you'd enjoy it back in East Lansing. You shouldn't ever waste your time back here. Ok. Great.

East Lansing named #1 big ten city - Page 2 502811600 East Lansing named #1 big ten city - Page 2 502811600 East Lansing named #1 big ten city - Page 2 502811600 East Lansing named #1 big ten city - Page 2 502811600
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-08, 07:33

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Part of the appeal in going back to your school would be to hit the same bars/restaurants you went to in college.

But, the lack of new bars is apparently keeping dumb ass away.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-05-08, 10:18

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Part of the appeal in going back to your school would be to hit the same bars/restaurants you went to in college.

My theory: you go back to old familiar places and see old friends if you haven't worn out your welcome with them. People who constantly need new places and need to meet people on the Internet, well......
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-08, 11:08

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

My theory: you go back to old familiar places and see old friends if you haven't worn out your welcome with them. People who constantly need new places and need to meet people on the Internet, well......

....are exciting and not sticks in the mud?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-08, 11:09

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Nah. Saw all those games on tv. In person would be cool, but that's on msus campus and not el specific
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-05-08, 11:48

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Nah. Saw all those games on tv.

Good job. I imagine you saw them in new bars with new and exciting people. Well done.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-08, 19:39

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Nah. Saw all those games on tv.

Good job. I imagine you saw them in new bars with new and exciting people. Well done.

Thanks!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2