Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas"

+10
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas"

Post by Rocinante 2018-10-15, 21:58

What? Someone who had sex with and married a gross old man for his money is not a role model? Who could have ever known?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 Empty Re: Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas"

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-10-15, 22:05

I don't care about this. Another stupid, partisan fight with people flocking to back up their side of the argument. Divide and conquer.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-15, 22:25

Rocinante wrote:What? Someone who had sex with and married a gross old man for his money is not a role model? Who could have ever known?

I saw someone make the point that his wife being so oblivious or detached from the whole Stormy thing was because she was "that" woman as well.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-16, 05:34

Yeah, Melania is no victim. She's as big of a scum bag as he is.

In fact, I bet he'd ship her back if he could find the box she was delivered in.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-16, 10:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't care about this. Another stupid, partisan fight with people flocking to back up their side of the argument. Divide and conquer.

That's fine but i can see why people care about it...the misogyny, the racism, the indecency and the discussions around this topic I believe are all part of the process of progress.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-10-16, 10:42

steveschneider wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't care about this. Another stupid, partisan fight with people flocking to back up their side of the argument. Divide and conquer.

That's fine but i can see why people care about it...the misogyny, the racism, the indecency and the discussions around this topic I believe are all part of the process of progress.

I can see why him directing ethnic slurs at her in the first place would rightfully upset some people but the rest of it is just noise. IMO she probably shouldn't have even dignified him with a response. He's a low class piece of shit. Be better than him.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-10-16, 11:09

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I can see why him directing ethnic slurs at her in the first place would rightfully upset some people but the rest of it is just noise. IMO she probably shouldn't have even dignified him with a response. He's a low class piece of shit. Be better than him.

As we've discussed elsewhere, Just like Obama, who shouldn't have had to respond, had to respond to the birther bullshit because the propaganda arm of the Republican Party got a significant portion of the electorate whipped into a racist frenzy, she made the calculation that she should put this out here now and by the time the 2020 campaign is ramping up, it's a non issue and she's got that million dollar pledge to beat him over the head with. You're absolutely right, this is stupid. Is it any more stupid than Brett Kavanaugh crying about his dad reading old calendars around the fire at christmas? Is any dumber than John Kelly hugging Nick Ayers and saying "this is my friend" to prove to a reporter that there's no strife in the White House? Dems are almost as petty and greedy as Reps, but not quite. Need a Dem House. That's gotta be job 1 to slow this crazy train down just a bit.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-16, 11:15

Rocinante wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

As we've discussed elsewhere, Just like Obama, who shouldn't have had to respond, had to respond to the birther bullshit because the propaganda arm of the Republican Party got a significant portion of the electorate whipped into a racist frenzy, she made the calculation that she should put this out here now and by the time the 2020 campaign is ramping up, it's a non issue and she's got that million dollar pledge to beat him over the head with. You're absolutely right, this is stupid. Is it any more stupid than Brett Kavanaugh crying about his dad reading old calendars around the fire at christmas? Is any dumber than John Kelly hugging Nick Ayers and saying "this is my friend" to prove to a reporter that there's no strife in the White House? Dems are almost as petty and greedy as Reps, but not quite. Need a Dem House. That's gotta be job 1 to slow this crazy train down just a bit.
I forgot about that.. Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-10-16, 11:18

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 502811600 Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 502811600 I remember my conspiracy theory buddy (actually it's Girbaud Jeans' older brother) who is normally a pretty bright guy, told me point blank that he saw a picture of Obama's birth certificate in Photoshop with the layers.

I mean I didn't believe him but at the time I had no experience in PS and didn't know what a layer was.

Now...having a full understanding of that......Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 1966794946 Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 1966794946

I'm sure Barry's people or Barry himself or whoever created the Photoshop of his birth certificate didn't know how to "flatten image".
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-16, 11:18

I agree with Roc, I guess - yes, the whole thing is silly - but Sen. Warren is probably wise to take on this stupid stuff now - she's not going to change the minds of the racist, bigot misogynistic deplorables - but it'll be "old news" by the time stuff ramps up in 2019/2020.

and, yes, any non-christian deplorable with a pulse knows that the racist, bigoted sexual predator is a pathetic scumbag liar - so she can beat him over the head with the one million dollar offer to her favorite charity - which will be fun.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-16, 11:38

[quote="Robert J Sakimano"]I agree with Roc, I guess - yes, the whole thing is silly - but Sen. Warren is probably wise to take on this stupid stuff now - she's not going to change the minds of the racist, bigot misogynistic deplorables - but it'll be "old news" by the time stuff ramps up in 2019/2020.

and, yes, any non-christian deplorable with a pulse knows that the racist, bigoted sexual predator is a pathetic scumbag liar - so she can beat him over the head with the one million dollar offer to her favorite charity - which will be fun.

https://twitter.com/esaagar/status/1051939536605995009

Such a creep.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-16, 11:51

[quote="steveschneider"]
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I agree with Roc, I guess - yes, the whole thing is silly - but Sen. Warren is probably wise to take on this stupid stuff now - she's not going to change the minds of the racist, bigot misogynistic deplorables - but it'll be "old news" by the time stuff ramps up in 2019/2020.

https://twitter.com/esaagar/status/1051939536605995009

Such a creep.
remember after the racist, bigoted sexual predator was elected, the mainstream media said that we should give him a chance?

yeah - let's "give a chance" to someone who rapes little girls, admits to sexually assaulting women, mocks disabled people, denigrates POW's, etc.

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 502811600 Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 502811600 Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-16, 12:08

She's just dusting off the shelves before her run. She's proved her point, now another word out of his mouth on the issue will more than likely be racially insensitive. And he'll be doing it for 2 more years. I like that she's on record as telling him you will release your tax records or we (dem majority house) will do it for you. She's being very calculated. She's not dumb. She's a bankruptcy expert. If she's smart she understands that Trump has probably as full a tank as possible when it comes to voters. He pulled them out from under the rocks. Warrens job itsn't to change their minds, its to motivate the untapped dem voter demographic. It's all she should focus on really, get people to the polls, get them registered, flip a couple swing states and she will Win. She doesn't have the unlikable factor that Clinton had.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-16, 12:20

kingstonlake wrote:She's just dusting off the shelves before her run. She's proved her point, now another word out of his mouth on the issue will more than likely be racially insensitive. And he'll be doing it for 2 more years. I like that she's on record as telling him you will release your tax records or we (dem majority house) will do it for you. She's being very calculated. She's not dumb. She's a bankruptcy expert. If she's smart she understands that Trump has probably as full a tank as possible when it comes to voters. He pulled them out from under the rocks. Warrens job itsn't to change their minds, its to motivate the untapped dem voter demographic. It's all she should focus on really, get people to the polls, get them registered, flip a couple swing states and she will Win. She doesn't have the unlikable factor that Clinton had.
I liked Hillary.. still do. She's a great American no matter what the mainstream media says. Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 969504605

but, you're right - Warren isn't concerned with the racist, misogynist demographic - pretty sure she knows she's not going to win "let's go burn some crosses this weekend and grab women by the pussy" vote.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-10-16, 12:33

You’re right Kingston, he’s a creep. He’s also objectively funny if it weren’t for the whole being president thing.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-10-16, 12:34

I can already hear Rush calling her “shrill”.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-16, 12:35

Rocinante wrote:I can already hear Rush calling her “shrill”.
I love that between the racist, bigoted sexual predator, Rush Limbaugh, and Guiliani - all good "family values" christians - they have, like, 10 wives. Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-19, 09:48

some christian GOP congressman yesterday:

Jason Chaffetz
‏Verified account @jasoninthehouse

At Disneyland today with Senator Elizabeth Warren

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 44d656b3-08ef-40aa-b85d-53bbb62d5612-large16x9_chaffetz

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-04, 11:46

Poor Elizabeth Warren.....

[tw]1080916497277435904[/tw]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-04, 12:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:some christian GOP congressman yesterday:

Jason Chaffetz
‏Verified account @jasoninthehouse

At Disneyland today with Senator Elizabeth Warren

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 44d656b3-08ef-40aa-b85d-53bbb62d5612-large16x9_chaffetz

Wtf? I’ve recently seen this asshole on tv.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-04, 12:26

LooseGoose wrote:Poor Elizabeth Warren.....

thanks for the mainstream media tweet.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-04, 12:26

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:some christian GOP congressman yesterday:

Wtf? I’ve recently seen this asshole on tv.
misogynist bigots are gonna be misogynist bigots.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-01-04, 12:36

That's funny since she never claimed to be Native American.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-04, 12:38

Rocinante wrote:

Shhh it’s funny when goose is blinded by sexism and racism. Mio’s gonna mio
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-04, 12:58

DWags wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Shhh it’s funny when goose is blinded by sexism and racism. Mio’s gonna mio
Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 502811600

I love watching him parrot the mainstream media talking points.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-05, 10:55

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 IMG_9169
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-05, 11:00

LooseGoose wrote:Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 IMG_9169

You're aware those are two different photos, right?  And why would you post a picture of Tomi Lahrens racist tweet photo she has since deleted?

https://hillreporter.com/tomi-lahren-quickly-deletes-racist-tweet-toward-elizabeth-warren-20265

At approximately 3:15pm EST Tomi Lahren, known for her conservative views online and on Fox Nation, tweeted out an image taken from an Instagram video that Elizabeth Warren took on New Years Day from her home. In the background, there are various decorations and knickknacks. In Lahren’s image of Warren, she has one of these knickknacks circled. Lahren then posted alongside it an image of a figurine of what appears to be an African American eating a watermelon.

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 Captur22

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2019-01-05, 11:08; edited 3 times in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-01-05, 11:00

Why is the background 2 different colors?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-05, 11:04

Is that 2nd picture from your house Goose?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-05, 11:04

Hey Goose you know how sometimes people are like "oh Goose gets too worked about about this place he needs to take a break"

Next time that happens I don't think you should take a break from tSwill but from those trash websites that you frequent and morons that you follow on Twitter. Shut off the politics for a few weeks and see if it clears up your condition. JMHO.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-05, 11:10

Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 502811600

Goose!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-05, 11:10

It's odd to me that Tomi Lahren would even know such a figure exists.  Wait, no its not. I mean do you look at that picture of Warren and say, "hey I got something like that".
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-05, 11:20

kingstonlake wrote:It's odd to me that Tomi Lahren would even know such a figure exists.  Wait, no its not. I mean do you look at that picture of Warren and say, "hey I got something like that".

Exactly. These people at fox are about as racist as you can get. Alas, so are their followers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-01-05, 13:04

kingstonlake wrote:It's odd to me that Tomi Lahren would even know such a figure exists.  Wait, no its not. I mean do you look at that picture of Warren and say, "hey I got something like that".

Are you saying Goose is a dumb, racist blonde also?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2019-01-05, 14:27

Pretty disgusting Goose. I'm sad that you're associated with Michigan State University in any way. I'm going to leave your post up as a testament to your lack of character and intelligence. Pull that racist bullshit again though and I will ban you.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-05, 14:58

Maybe now might be a good time to re-evaluate your posting style Goose. Just a suggestion.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-05, 15:00

The idiotic thing about Lahrens post (I know, I know, idiocy and lahren are redundant) is she asks if "she's reading this right". There was nothing to read. To meticulously pick apart a photo (she obviously went over it with a fine tooth comb or someone she's associated with did) and somehow, out of nowhere, apply a really fuzzy figure to something you OBVIOUSLY know about is ridiculous. What triggwrs that association? You have to have some sort of familiarity with such a random figurine. Unless it's just not that random with racist. Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 2599972566
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-05, 15:22

kingstonlake wrote:The idiotic thing about Lahrens post (I know, I know, idiocy and lahren are redundant) is she asks if "she's reading this right". There was nothing to read. To meticulously pick apart a photo (she obviously went over it with a fine tooth comb or someone she's associated with did) and somehow, out of nowhere, apply a really fuzzy figure to something you OBVIOUSLY know about is ridiculous. What triggwrs that association? You have to have some sort of familiarity with such a random figurine. Unless it's just not that random with racist. Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 2599972566

I’m so sick of this cock sucker and his minions of racist assholes. They’re not even pretending anymore. What’s funny is these assholes are now projecting like we don’t know Tomi Lehern is more racist than Warren. Anybody that thinks otherwise is a fool.

And it all started at the top. He opened the gates of hell to let these racist fuckers roam our country. Most divisive human ever. And that’s his base.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-05, 15:46

thanks for the mainstream media meme.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-05, 15:47

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:The idiotic thing about Lahrens post (I know, I know, idiocy and lahren are redundant) is she asks if "she's reading this right". There was nothing to read. To meticulously pick apart a photo (she obviously went over it with a fine tooth comb or someone she's associated with did) and somehow, out of nowhere, apply a really fuzzy figure to something you OBVIOUSLY know about is ridiculous. What triggwrs that association? You have to have some sort of familiarity with such a random figurine. Unless it's just not that random with racist. Trump calls Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" - Page 3 2599972566

I’m so sick of this cock sucker and his minions of racist assholes. They’re not even pretending anymore. What’s funny is these assholes are now projecting like we don’t know Tomi Lehern is more racist than Warren. Anybody that thinks otherwise is a fool.

And it all started at the top. He opened the gates of hell to let these racist fuckers roam our country. Most divisive human ever. And that’s his base.

It's been said they feel emboldened by him and they do. They'll crawl back into their holes once he's gone. But at least we've identified a few of them. They're out there in the open, on TV, etc. Once he's gone they won't have an apologist taking the bullets. Seriously, what's Tommy Lahren gonna do once he's gone? There will be someone else in the oval office that's not sucking up 95% of the air in the room. In reality there's probably room for a couple high level racist and bigots out there than can sell air time, coffee mugs, subscriptions, and newsletters. Right now Limbaugh and Hannity are those two. They make the real money. These idiots like Lahren and Carlson are leading the pack to fill the vacuum of those two when the time comes. Ingraham knows it, Coulter knows it, etc. All Trump did was water the garden. Now we see them.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3