Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time.

+29
RQA
Jake from State Farm
steveschneider
TrapperGus
AvgMSUJoe
Heat Miser
xsanguine
Rocinante
NigelUno
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
tGreenWay
DWags
I.B. Fine
Triple Sparty
Death Roe
Cym Jim
CheesySpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
AnomanderRake
Blanch32
The_Dude
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
33 posters

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 8 Empty Re: Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time.

Post by Guest 2016-10-25, 19:19

Amazing how many Dems want to slam Trump about "rigged" elections while ignoring that both Gore in Florida and Kerry in Ohio refused to accept the results of elections. Selective memory by them and the press.

MRC Study: Documenting TV’s Twelve Weeks of Trump Bashing

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 8 Trumpspin

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 8 Empty Re: Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time.

Post by Guest 2016-10-25, 19:21

Amazing how many Dems want to slam Trump about "rigged" elections while ignoring that both Gore in Florida and Kerry in Ohio refused to accept the results of elections. Selective memory by them and the press.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 8 Trumpspin

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-25, 20:35

LooseGoose wrote:Amazing how many Dems want to slam Trump about "rigged" elections while ignoring that both Gore in Florida and Kerry in Ohio refused to accept the results of elections.   Selective memory by them and the press.

MRC’s sole mission is to expose and neutralize the propaganda arm of the Left: the national news media. This makes the MRC’s work unique within the conservative movement.

Amazing that a group dedicated to discovering liberal bias discovered liberal bias. It is equally amazing that you do not see the irony in citing data about bias from a group that is, by their own admission, incredibly bias.

Attempting to draw equivalence between Gore, Kerry, and Trump is a real stretch of the imagination. Then again, almost everything you do in tBin involves stretching the imagination to its breaking point. Gore and Kerry never set out - prior to the election no less - with the goal of undermining the legitimacy of the democratic process for personal gain. Next time you are at the "Oscodians for Trump" weekly meeting, try to skip the Kool Aid.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-25, 21:41

Turtleneck wrote:Next time you are at the "Oscodians for Trump" weekly meeting, try to skip the Kool Aid.

OK Bobby Jr.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-25, 21:51

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Next time you are at the "Oscodians for Trump" weekly meeting, try to skip the Kool Aid.

OK Bobby Jr.

I can officially say I am not Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-26, 08:00

poor Goose... that mean 'ol mainstream media being mean to his candidate.. Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 8 502811600

imagine if Trump was put through have of the tribulations that Hillary has been put through.. I bet Goose's head would explode with rage (and it's on the verge of exploding with rage already).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-26, 10:26

LooseGoose wrote:

OK Bobby Jr.

Now that I think about, I think I was first to point out your apparent shift to Trump. So maybe Bob is Turtleneck, Jr. That has a nice sound to it. I think Bob makes a nice understudy. We can ride bikes and talk about who starts at QB next year.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-26, 10:28

Goose is not a Republican.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-26, 10:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:poor Goose... that mean 'ol mainstream media being mean to his candidate.. Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 8 502811600

imagine if Trump was put through have of the tribulations that Hillary has been put through.. I bet Goose's head would explode with rage (and it's on the verge of exploding with rage already).

Obsession.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-26, 10:38

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

OK Bobby Jr.

Now that I think about, I think I was first to point out your apparent shift to Trump. So maybe Bob is Turtleneck, Jr. That has a nice sound to it. I think Bob makes a nice understudy. We can ride bikes and talk about who starts at QB next year.

Pointing out a media that has been biased for 50 years doesn't signify a "shift to Trump".....except to the very simplest minds among us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-26, 10:39

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Pointing out a media that has been biased for 50 years doesn't signify a "shift to Trump".....except to the very simplest minds among us.

My conclusion was not limited to information provided by this thread. In fact, this thread was not really part of the calculus. However, you do refuse to think rationally or objectively about media bias.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-26, 10:40

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Goose is not a Republican.

At least OTPT has learned something here. I'm a Conservative, and the Republican party is far from that when they nominate a crook that is probably left of Hills.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-26, 10:43

don't worry, Goose - when your man Trump gets elected, right after he defeats ISIS he can take on the real enemy - the mean 'ol mainstream media.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-26, 10:44

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:poor Goose... that mean 'ol mainstream media being mean to his candidate.. Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 8 502811600

Obsession.
you should spend another 24 hours thinking about it.. then move that I be banned.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-26, 10:45

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

OK Bobby Jr.

Now that I think about,  I think I was first to point out your apparent shift to Trump. So maybe Bob is Turtleneck, Jr. That has a nice sound to it. I think Bob makes a nice understudy. We can ride bikes and talk about who starts at QB next year.
I'm not real smart.. but it's not hard to put Goose firmly into the category of supporting a racist, bigoted misogynist - look no further than his posts and how quickly he comes to defend his candidate who is being treated so unfairly.

(Goose I'm sorry if my opinion offends you).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-26, 10:52

Bob, I'm cancelling this evening's posting practice. But we will have a lot of work to do at tomorrow's practice. Rest up.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-26, 10:53

Turtleneck wrote:Bob, I'm cancelling this evening's posting practice. But we will have a lot of work to do at tomorrow's practice. Rest up.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 8 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2016-10-26, 10:56

Isn't it expected that the media will say more negative things about a candidate if they're completely unqualified for the position, and routinely embarrass themselves and the political process? Was the media biased when they said more negative things about Sarah Palin than Joe Biden?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-26, 10:58

Cym Jim wrote:Isn't it expected that the media will say more negative things about a candidate if they're completely unqualified for the position, and routinely embarrass themselves and the political process? Was the media biased when they said more negative things about Sarah Palin than Joe Biden?
I think you're operating under the assumption that Republicans are in favor of being held accountable for the things they say and do.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-26, 11:02

Turtleneck wrote:Bob, I'm cancelling this evening's posting practice. But we will have a lot of work to do at tomorrow's practice. Rest up.
sweet man.. I'll spend some time watching this mean 'ol mainstream media that is single-handledly responsible for taking down Goose's man.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-26, 11:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:don't worry, Goose - when your man Trump gets elected, right after he defeats ISIS he can take on the real enemy -  the mean 'ol mainstream media.  

Robert J Sakimano wrote:you should spend another 24 hours thinking about it.. then move that I be banned.

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm not real smart.. but it's not hard to put Goose firmly into the category of supporting a racist, bigoted misogynist - look no further than his posts and how quickly he comes to defend his candidate who is being treated so unfairly. (Goose I'm sorry if my opinion offends you).

Obsessed.

It's not your weak sauce parroted opinions that offend me, it's your lies but I doubt you know the difference.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-26, 11:34

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:don't worry, Goose - when your man Trump gets elected, right after he defeats ISIS he can take on the real enemy -  the mean 'ol mainstream media.  

Robert J Sakimano wrote:you should spend another 24 hours thinking about it.. then move that I be banned.

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm not real smart.. but it's not hard to put Goose firmly into the category of supporting a racist, bigoted misogynist - look no further than his posts and how quickly he comes to defend his candidate who is being treated so unfairly. (Goose I'm sorry if my opinion offends you).

Obsessed.

It's not your weak sauce parroted opinions that offend me, it's your lies but I doubt you know the difference.
Vote here to ban bob sak
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-26, 11:51

LooseGoose wrote:

Obsessed.

oh - and for what it's worth, I still think your guy has a good shot to win. Hopefully that can find some solace in that.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-26, 12:16

Cym Jim wrote:Isn't it expected that the media will say more negative things about a candidate if they're completely unqualified for the position, and routinely embarrass themselves and the political process? Was the media biased when they said more negative things about Sarah Palin than Joe Biden?

This is a good point. If the media is constantly disagreeing with you perhaps the issue has less to do with media bias and more to do with you being wrong.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-26, 12:44

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

This is a good point. If the media is constantly disagreeing with you perhaps the issue has less to do with media bias and more to do with you being wrong.

I've been having this argument with my sister for months. What I see as the media finally doing its job and calling out the ridiculousness of a trump campaign and the whole GOP that lined up like whipped pups behind him, she sees as bias. Sorry. Bias, is pretending there are two sides to every story and cowardice is being afraid to tell it like it is.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-26, 13:09

Rocinante wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I've been having this argument with my sister for months. What I see as the media finally doing its job and calling out the ridiculousness of a trump campaign and the whole GOP that lined up like whipped pups behind him, she sees as bias. Sorry. Bias, is pretending there are two sides to every story and cowardice is being afraid to tell it like it is.
the irony is that if the mainstream media had been actually exposing Trump for the fraud that he is - instead of propping him up for ratings - the entire time, the Republicans would have a 8-10% lead in the polls with Kasich, Jeb, Rubio, et al. and save themselves from the embarrassment of Goose's candidate.

of course, the Republicans can't blame it on the mean 'ol mainstream media, either - they've created a base of racist, bigoted misogynists and are now reaping the seeds of hate they've been sewing for at least the last 10-12 years.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-26, 13:27

For crissake Goose, if there was video of you crapping in your backyard do you think the Mio weekly would be writing about your garden?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-26, 13:49

GRR Spartan wrote:For crissake Goose, if there was video of you crapping in your backyard do you think the Mio weekly would be writing about your garden?

"liberal media" = media reporting on something that you disagree with.

"activist judge" = judge issuing a ruling you disagree with.

oh, and elections are rigged when your poll numbers start to drop. They're not rigged as long as they show you're winning.

Republicans aren't big on being held accountable for things.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-26, 13:59

GRR Spartan wrote:For crissake Goose, if there was video of you crapping in your backyard do you think the Mio weekly would be writing about your garden?

You and others miss the point that the other candidate has just as much bad shit out there yet the coverage is not even close.

Avoid voting for a criminal, vote Darrell Castle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-26, 14:06

The peaceful left.

Anti-Trump Violence Sweeps the Nation

Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star Vandalized With Sledgehammer

Angry protesters' to storm D.C. Trump hotel grand opening
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-26, 14:10

Thank god for Loose..not sure anyone would be aware that both sides of this political spectrum have bad apples.

Thank you, Loose. Rolling Eyes

You do nothing to avoid feeding right into the machine (the media) that you hate.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-26, 14:11

LooseGoose wrote:The peaceful left.

thanks for the mainstream media links. Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 8 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-26, 16:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

thanks for the mainstream media links. Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 8 502811600

A step above your made up bullshit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-26, 16:05

Before there was anti-Trump violence, Trump was saying things like "I would like to punch him in the face," and "In the old dasy we used to carry them out on stretchers" in regards to peaceful but disruptive protesters at his rallies. Trump legitimized violence, or at least made indirect appeals to violence, prior to violence at his rallies or other instances of anti-Trump violence.

You selective memory and inability to engage often gets the best of you, Loose.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-26, 16:07

Turtleneck wrote:

Before there was anti-Trump violence, Trump was saying things like "I would like to punch him in the face," and "In the old dasy we used to carry them out on stretchers" in regards to peaceful but disruptive protesters at his rallies. Trump legitimized violence, or at least made indirect appeals to violence, prior to violence at his rallies or other instances of anti-Trump violence.

You're referring to the violence that Hillary was paying people to stir up? That's rich.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-26, 16:10

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You're referring to the violence that Hillary was paying people to stir up?   That's rich.

No. I am talking about Trump's actual unsolicited comments that pre-dated events like what happened in Chicago. His comments were in response to disruptive but otherwise non-violent protesters. This is not hard to understand. Maybe raw milk does make people dumb.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-26, 17:54

It's so biased when the media cover s this shit.  Their JUST KIDDING YOU GUYS!!!

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 8 161026-clinton-target-sign-trump-rally-1127_447e86aeebdeb4ead09885af4bc09f86.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-26, 18:54

Rocinante wrote:It's so biased when the media cover s this shit.  Their JUST KIDDING YOU GUYS!!!

It's terrible that only one set of nuts do that kind of shit....oh.....wait.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next