Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time.

+29
RQA
Jake from State Farm
steveschneider
TrapperGus
AvgMSUJoe
Heat Miser
xsanguine
Rocinante
NigelUno
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
tGreenWay
DWags
I.B. Fine
Triple Sparty
Death Roe
Cym Jim
CheesySpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
AnomanderRake
Blanch32
The_Dude
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
33 posters

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 17 Empty Re: Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time.

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-15, 10:03

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

So do you think this was a responsible top of the front page headline?
Or just a sleazy attempt to rile up the faithful?
I'm saying this is really pretty much a non-story, which is a major disappointment to the Trump haters of the world.

A) I think you're blowing it largely out of proportion.
B) I think it might be a major disappointment to cable news obsessed trump haters. Most of us realize that 2 pages of a tax return doesn't tell you anything so it's a nonstory not in the "he didn't do anything" sense like you're framing it but in the theres no difference between releasing this and releasing nothing.

It's just another fake news story. Democrats continue to sink lower.

Unprecedented obstructionism and treason isn't a good look for the left.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 17 Empty Re: Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time.

Post by Guest 2017-03-15, 10:04

GRR Spartan wrote:FoxNews isn't obsessed with Trump?

They're all obsessed with Trump - but you know that since you join them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-15, 10:16

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:FoxNews isn't obsessed with Trump?

They're all obsessed with Trump - but you know that since you join them.

Thank God you remain above the fray.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-03-15, 10:23

Was waiting for President Trump to release a copy of an IRS audit notification then it dawned on me he doesn't need to since he won't release tax returns. No reason to confirm audits when no taxes returns will ever be willingly released.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-21, 20:34

neontaster‏ @neontaster 1h1 hour ago
US, UK, and Canada all do the same thing on the same day, likely due to very credible threats.

Slate: Hold my beer.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 17 C7ekCaxW4AA4P90
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-22, 12:37

No one deserves it more.   She's obviously done more for this country and world than anyone else.  

Chelsea Clinton to get lifetime achievement award

Chelsea Clinton will be honored with a lifetime achievement award from Variety next month, the magazine announced Tuesday.

The 37-year-old former first daughter, a vice chair of the Clinton Foundation, is rumored to be eyeing a run for a New York Senate seat in 2020 should Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D) decide to run for president, the New York Daily News reported last month.

Variety will hand out its lifetime achievement awards during its annual “Women in Power” luncheon at the ritzy Cipriani restaurant in midtown Manhattan on April 18.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-03-22, 13:13

Its crazy to think that the entire mainstream media in this country are complete partisan shiils for the left, and it needs to be that extreme for Democrats to even be a party.

Imagine if Republicans had the media in their back pockets. Democratic party wouldn't eveb exist, I don't think.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-03-22, 13:15

The_Dude wrote:Its crazy to think that the entire mainstream media in this country are complete partisan shiils for the left, and it needs to be that extreme for Democrats to even be a party.

Imagine if Republicans had the media in their back pockets. Democratic party wouldn't eveb exist, I don't think.

Yes. Yes it is crazy to think that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-22, 13:18

The_Dude wrote:Its crazy to think that the entire mainstream media in this country are complete partisan shiils for the left, and it needs to be that extreme for Democrats to even be a party.

Imagine if Republicans had the media in their back pockets.  Democratic party wouldn't eveb exist, I don't think.

This is the dumbest thing I've read in a while (excluding anything coming from the Trump administration).
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-03-22, 13:34

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Imagine if Republicans had the media in their back pockets.  Democratic party wouldn't eveb exist, I don't think.

This is the dumbest thing I've read in a while (excluding anything coming from the Trump administration).

Seriously? Have you read any of his stuff on beaumont? He ain't bringing the potato salad to any MENSA picnic.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-22, 13:41

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Seriously?  Have you read any of his stuff on beaumont?   He ain't bringing the potato salad to any MENSA picnic.    

I'm kinda boycotting that board because of the massive amounts of stupidity there.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-03-22, 13:48

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
DWags wrote:

Seriously?  Have you read any of his stuff on beaumont?   He ain't bringing the potato salad to any MENSA picnic.    

I'm kinda boycotting that board because of the massive amounts of stupidity there.

Reminder to you guys- the rush Limbaugh show airs from 12-3 so he's a little fired up right now. Obviously. He'll settle down.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-22, 14:11

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Reminder to you guys- the rush Limbaugh show airs from 12-3 so he's a little fired up right now. Obviously. He'll settle down.

Travis darling? How far left do I need to move to be your pal again?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-03-22, 14:42

LooseGoose wrote:

Travis darling? How far left do I need to move to be your pal again?

I was talking about the dude. He frequently goes on tirades that just so happen to be when rush is on.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-22, 14:45

LooseGoose wrote:

Travis darling?   How far left do I need to move to be your pal again?

I was talking about the dude. He frequently goes on tirades that just so happen to be when rush is on.

I know, but I'm worried you're going to leave like TN did.  I'm sure he left over the guilt he felt for driving me to the right of Ted Cruz.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-03-22, 14:46

LooseGoose wrote:

I know, but I'm worried you're going to leave like TN did.  I'm sure he left over the guilt he felt for driving me to the right of Ted Cruz.

Im not sure that's why he left goose.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-22, 15:54

LooseGoose wrote:

Im not sure that's why he left goose.

Damn, go ahead and puncture my self importance you SOB.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-27, 22:54

More fake news.....

MORE FAKE NEWS FROM THE NEW YORK TIMES

This lengthy New York Times story is unintentionally hilarious. Here is the headline: “Amid ‘Trump Effect’ Fear, 40% of Colleges See Dip in Foreign Applicants.” Just for fun, a screen shot:
Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 17 Screen-Shot-2017-03-27-at-2.34.35-PM
Note that the headline doesn’t say there has been a 40% drop in foreign applications, but rather that 40% of institutions have seen a drop. Meaning that 60% haven’t.

And so on, endlessly. But here’s the point: if you look at the survey the Times article is based on, this is what you find:

39% of responding institutions reported a decline in international applications, 35% reported an increase, and 26% reported no change in applicant numbers.

That’s right: the Times headline equally well could have read, “Thanks to President Trump, 35% of Colleges See Increase in Foreign Applicants.”

The Times long ago gave up on being a respectable newspaper. It is now, purely and simply, an organ of the Democratic Party.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-03-28, 07:31

bump..

quick reminder that the mainstream media and the people who are beholden to them is responsible for the American public electing a racist, sexist, misogynistic sexual predator president.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-03-31, 19:52

I'm not big in the "you're worse!" "No you're worse!" game, but I saw this and it is one of the most dishonest obvious attempts at deceiving their uneducated viewers I've ever seen. I didn't know where else to post it. 

As tweeted by a senior advisor in the White House...

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 17 Img_2212
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-31, 23:01

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm not big in the "you're worse!" "No you're worse!" game, but I saw this and it is one of the most dishonest obvious attempts at deceiving their uneducated viewers I've ever seen. I didn't know where else to post it. 

For the record:

Please point out the inaccuracy in that chart?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-03-31, 23:05

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm not big in the "you're worse!" "No you're worse!" game, but I saw this and it is one of the most dishonest obvious attempts at deceiving their uneducated viewers I've ever seen. I didn't know where else to post it. 

For the record:

It's beyond dishonest about the two situations Goose. Feel free to disagree with me but your credibility will be damaged beyond repair. You know better.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-31, 23:50

LooseGoose wrote:

For the record:

Nixon was the better than both of these guys because he had gas prices set at 25 cents a gallon.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-01, 09:31

LooseGoose wrote:

For the record:

It's beyond dishonest about the two situations Goose. Feel free to disagree with me but your credibility will be damaged beyond repair. You know better.

So you're saying Apple & Apples are really Apples & Oranges?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-01, 09:44

LooseGoose wrote:

Trolling Goose is the worst Goose.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-04-01, 14:01

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Trolling Goose is the worst Goose.
It doesn't even make sense.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-02, 12:29

Government shutdowns: a tale of two media narratives
The next chapter of the Resist! movement is beginning to build up a head of steam and it centers around the possibility that an impasse on spending authorization could lead to a government shutdown. This is something which nobody wants to see… unless they are politicians who might get some mileage out of it or media mavens looking to tell a story. As for the rank and file taxpayers around the country, how will this debacle be portrayed if it happens? We get a peek at things to come from the Washington Post this weekend. Check out this piece from Kelsey Snell and see if you can detect a bit of a… “tone” here.

Did you catch that? “Power”

“Leverage”

“Reassert themselves”

“Negotiating”

Sounds absolutely heroic, doesn’t it? The party in power can be brought to heel if the Democrats can cleverly exercise their power.

Compare that to a different story. This one was unfolding in October of 2013. You will recall that during that period the Democrats held the White House and the majority in the Senate, with enough House seats to cause headaches for John Boehner any time they felt like it. And there was a government shutdown starting. How did the Washington Post describe it then?

So if the GOP is in the minority and they obstruct the passage of a spending bill, they get the blame. But if they are in control and the Democrats are in the minority and out of the White House… the GOP gets the blame. See how that works? Get ready for more of the same as the end of April gets closer if we don’t have some sort of viable budget deal on the horizon. I just wanted to put this out there as an early stake in the ground because you can smell the narrative coming like a cow patty on a griddle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-02, 12:42

LooseGoose wrote:Government shutdowns: a tale of two media narratives
The next chapter of the Resist! movement is beginning to build up a head of steam and it centers around the possibility that an impasse on spending authorization could lead to a government shutdown. This is something which nobody wants to see… unless they are politicians who might get some mileage out of it or media mavens looking to tell a story. As for the rank and file taxpayers around the country, how will this debacle be portrayed if it happens? We get a peek at things to come from the Washington Post this weekend. Check out this piece from Kelsey Snell and see if you can detect a bit of a… “tone” here.

Did you catch that? “Power”

“Leverage”

“Reassert themselves”

“Negotiating”

Sounds absolutely heroic, doesn’t it? The party in power can be brought to heel if the Democrats can cleverly exercise their power.

Compare that to a different story. This one was unfolding in October of 2013. You will recall that during that period the Democrats held the White House and the majority in the Senate, with enough House seats to cause headaches for John Boehner any time they felt like it. And there was a government shutdown starting. How did the Washington Post describe it then?

So if the GOP is in the minority and they obstruct the passage of a spending bill, they get the blame. But if they are in control and the Democrats are in the minority and out of the White House… the GOP gets the blame. See how that works? Get ready for more of the same as the end of April gets closer if we don’t have some sort of viable budget deal on the horizon. I just wanted to put this out there as an early stake in the ground because you can smell the narrative coming like a cow patty on a griddle.

Republicans control Congress and the White House. If there is a shut down, they will get blamed.

I guess Trump could blame the Democrats...like he did with TrumpCare, but most intelligent people see through that.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-04-02, 12:50

The GOP wasn't in the minority in the house in 2013 Goose. That was the problem. You don't have that problem now. What a typical load of bullshit from "hotair"
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-02, 13:40

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The GOP wasn't in the minority in the house in 2013 Goose. That was the problem. You don't have that problem now. What a typical load of bullshit from "hotair"

Completely predictable reaction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-04-02, 13:46

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The GOP wasn't in the minority in the house in 2013 Goose. That was the problem. You don't have that problem now. What a typical load of bullshit from "hotair"

Completely predictable reaction.
Because it's accurate? You know you don't have to post total bullshit. You could just not post the article that you know is bullshit.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-02, 14:16

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Government shutdowns: a tale of two media narratives

Republicans control Congress and the White House. If there is a shut down, they will get blamed.

I guess Trump could blame the Democrats...like he did with TrumpCare, but most intelligent people see through that.

The pubs detachment from reality can be summed up here. You control D.C. And they will pass blame still. WTF is mentally wrong with these people?

It's like that chart comparing Trumps first quarter with Obama's. We were a pubic hair from a depression because of Bush and banking policies but the pubs are able to suspend reality like they're watching a movie and believe the playing field was the same with Trump and Obamas first quarter.

I do believe they are the American Hamas, you can't reason with them. Just ignore or kick them in the balls but don't try to reason with them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-02, 16:12

Pure Goosechev.

He deals in Fox facts.  The rest of us in FAKE NEWS just like his heroes Trump and Putin

I guess we should be happy Goosechev isn't encouraging Chuck Todd getting shot yet.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-04-03, 12:28

I should save this thread and forward it to the psych department at MSU. They could have loads of phd students write their thesis on the complete mental breakdown and detachment from all reality we are seeing from the political left.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-07, 15:55

The Dems "curb" the use of the filibuster....the Reps "tear up the rules"......nah, no bias at all.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 17 C80k8WUXsAEI0Nw

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 17 C80k8VoXoAAs0uj
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-19, 22:11

The NYT decided to troll Trump today.     Patriots say they failed.

Patriots say side-by-side photos of 2015 and 2017 White House visits ‘lack context’

30,000 retweets and no change.

NYT Sports‏Verified account NYTSports

Patriots' turnout for President Obama in 2015 vs. Patriots' turnout for President Trump today: http://nyti.ms/2o4Kwj7
Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 17 C9zV0_KXsAEV-_Q

However, on Wednesday night, the Patriots responded to the tweet, saying the side-by-side photos “lack context.”

“In 2015, over 40 football staff were on the stairs. In 2017, they were seated on the South Lawn,” the team’s official account tweeted.

Before that response, the team tweeted a photo with a larger crowd surrounding the president Wednesday.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 17 C90IacnU0AAc76X
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-20, 07:44

a reminder bump that the librul media is responsible for getting the sexual predator elected.

though this thread proves that the fragile right wing snowflakes will always find something to whine about.  Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 17 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-20, 07:52

LooseGoose wrote:The NYT decided to troll Trump today.     Patriots say they failed.

Patriots say side-by-side photos of 2015 and 2017 White House visits ‘lack context’

30,000 retweets and no change.

NYT Sports‏Verified account NYTSports

Patriots' turnout for President Obama in 2015 vs. Patriots' turnout for President Trump today: http://nyti.ms/2o4Kwj7
Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 17 C9zV0_KXsAEV-_Q

However, on Wednesday night, the Patriots responded to the tweet, saying the side-by-side photos “lack context.”

“In 2015, over 40 football staff were on the stairs. In 2017, they were seated on the South Lawn,” the team’s official account tweeted.

Before that response, the team tweeted a photo with a larger crowd surrounding the president Wednesday.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 17 C90IacnU0AAc76X

From YOUR link:

"According to The Boston Globe, 34 Patriots players were at the White House to visit with Trump. In 2015, the number was “around 50.” "

And are you (still) seriously calling for tweets to be corrected?

Does the President correct his? Have you called for him to correct his tweets? Or are you just biased?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-20, 07:56

And the NYT story is here (since you failed to link it):

Tom Brady Skips Patriots’ White House Visit Along With Numerous Teammates

Maybe you could read that story to get some context?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-20, 07:59

NigelUno wrote:And the NYT story is here (since you failed to link it):

Tom Brady Skips Patriots’ White House Visit Along With Numerous Teammates

Maybe you could read that story to get some context?
did you hear that the sexual predator won the election back in November by record numbers?

and if you don't believe me.. just look at the historic attendance at the inauguration.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next