Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time.

+29
RQA
Jake from State Farm
steveschneider
TrapperGus
AvgMSUJoe
Heat Miser
xsanguine
Rocinante
NigelUno
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
tGreenWay
DWags
I.B. Fine
Triple Sparty
Death Roe
Cym Jim
CheesySpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
AnomanderRake
Blanch32
The_Dude
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
33 posters

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 11 Empty Re: Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:07 am

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 11 Kellyanne
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 11 Empty Re: Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:07 am

SO BEFORE THE ELECTION THE PRESS WAS ALL “IF TRUMP LOSES, WILL HIS SUPPORTERS ACCEPT IT LIKE GOOD AMERICANS, OR REACT LIKE VIOLENT REDNECKS?” And now that he’s won: Tens of Thousands Protest Trump Election Victory, 124 Arrested.

Will anyone blame Hillary for her campaign’s fear-mongering rhetoric that incited this reaction?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:10 am

Guys?

Loose just went all caps.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:11 am

LooseGoose wrote:Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 11 Screen-Shot-2016-11-10-at-8.07.13-AM-600x179

Lol
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:13 am

Only people who live in the FoxNews/Drudge/Michael Savage echo chamber.

Those folks in the streets have as much right to voice their opinions as the folks who chanted "Lock her up".

95% of voters who didn't vote for Trump woke up Wednesday and resumed their lives.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:27 am

LooseGoose wrote:SO BEFORE THE ELECTION THE PRESS WAS ALL “IF TRUMP LOSES, WILL HIS SUPPORTERS ACCEPT IT LIKE GOOD AMERICANS, OR REACT LIKE VIOLENT REDNECKS?” And now that he’s won: Tens of Thousands Protest Trump Election Victory, 124 Arrested.

Will anyone blame Hillary for her campaign’s fear-mongering rhetoric that incited this reaction?

Goose, do you think the winning side is as angry as the losing side in this election or am I just reading shit wrong?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:32 am

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:SO BEFORE THE ELECTION THE PRESS WAS ALL “IF TRUMP LOSES, WILL HIS SUPPORTERS ACCEPT IT LIKE GOOD AMERICANS, OR REACT LIKE VIOLENT REDNECKS?” And now that he’s won: Tens of Thousands Protest Trump Election Victory, 124 Arrested.

Goose, do you think the winning side is as angry as the losing side in this election or am I just reading shit wrong?

Goose seems very angry (and not sure he's on the winning side).

I think he was looking forward to bashing Hillary for 4 years and doesn't know what to do with himself now.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:33 am

LooseGoose wrote:Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 11 Kellyanne
just kinda reaching here, but she supports a sexual predator. Most women - and men - frown upon such things.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:34 am

NigelUno wrote:Guys?

Loose just went all caps.
Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 11 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:36 am

GRR Spartan wrote:Only people who live in the FoxNews/Drudge/Michael Savage echo chamber.

Those folks in the streets have as much right to voice their opinions as the folks who chanted "Lock her up".

95% of voters who didn't vote for Trump woke up Wednesday and resumed their lives.

Yeah his voters were a small slice of America.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 11 Geographic-landslide1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:37 am

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

I think he was looking forward to bashing Hillary for 4 years and doesn't know what to do with himself now.

Actually I've been skipping around the internet laughing at the whiners, criers and protesters. Bunch of damned babies.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:40 am

DWags wrote:

Have you seen many Trump voters protesting? I don't think there's anger there, they won.

I think it may be sort of like a MSU/scUM thing where there remains some resentment for the elitist denigration they've taken for a long time and this is sort of a just desserts victory for them.

All the Trump voters I know are gloating actually that the press was so wrong.

My quest is to find the other 16 Castle voters in Oscoda County - we could form a powerful voting bloc.

Now off to the Dr and see you kids later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:45 am

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Actually I've been skipping around the internet laughing at the whiners, criers and protesters. Bunch of damned babies.

Sounds like you're kind of denigrating them...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:49 am

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

remember when Goose didn't like the idea of a Trump presidency?

I think it was Monday.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:50 am

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Have you seen many Trump voters protesting?   I don't think there's anger there, they won.

I think it may be sort of like a MSU/scUM thing where there remains some resentment for the elitist denigration they've taken for a long time and this is sort of a just desserts victory for them.

All the Trump voters I know are gloating actually that the press was so wrong.

My quest is to find the other 16 Castle voters in Oscoda County - we could form a powerful voting bloc.

Now off to the Dr and see you kids later.

I guess I'm reading these things wrong.   It seems like there is a lot of anger.   Both sides.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:51 am

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Only people who live in the FoxNews/Drudge/Michael Savage echo chamber.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 11 Geographic-landslide1
so rednecks and racists voted for Trump.

something I never foresaw happening. Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 11 502811600

tell me, do you think the sun will set this evening? If so, could we get a chart that might confirm it?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:51 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I think it was Monday.

It is kind of fascinating in a warped psychological sense.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:51 am

LooseGoose wrote:

Did we vote by land or people?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:53 am

actually, I kinda thank Goose for his map - the county I grew up in the the county I currently live in are blue.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 11 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:24 am

Busted Coverage@bustedcoverage  12m12 minutes ago  
CNN interviews this justice warrior for some reason. Look at her Twitter account & see she was barely active in Oct & nothing in Nov.
Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 11 Cw6PGIZUsAM9qa0
Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 11 Cw6POOXUQAEe3V2
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:20 am

Goose,
Read before you post.

My post:

Only people who live in the FoxNews/Drudge/Michael Savage echo chamber.

95% of voters who didn't vote for Trump woke up Wednesday and resumed their lives."

I said nothing about Trump voters. I referenced those attending rallies and chanted "Lock he up" and stated those protesting had the same right to voice their opinion as those "Lock her up!" folks.

There is a fringe who are never happy with election results and this time its not Republicans aka self-identified "conservatives".

But we are already seeing the war on the main stream media never rests. Not even with winning the White House, The House and Senate.

How did Trump win i so many rural areas? A big part of it is Direct TV and Dish along with internet thru cell. 30 years ago when I started my sales career I called on rural, low population towns and villages. They didn't often have cable in town yet. They might get a daily paper delivered. Their news and entertainment came from 2-3 TV stations with major affiliates and radio.

In 2016 we have choose your news. A lot of rural America has Direct TV and Dish. They can choose to watch any number of news sources and we all know news channels have targeted various audience demo's. Not knocking it but its a new world of media and influences.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:11 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 11 Kellyanne

I'd think you'd have to ask my two very left wing tree hugging wife and daughter.   However, I'm fairly certain they wouldn't be able to organically just latch on to a women because she was a women who did something first.  Maybe they would, but admiration of specific people can also be separated from enthusiasm that a specific race or sex did it first.  

If you asked someone how great it would be to be the first NCAA school to win a football, basketball, and baseball National Championship in the same year, they'd admire the institution which was able to put together that feat, but if it was the university of michigan, you might look foolish asking Spartans why they are beating the drum about it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:22 pm

DWags wrote:

I'd think you'd have to ask my two very left wing tree hugging wife and daughter.   However, I'm fairly certain they wouldn't be able to organically just latch on to a women because she was a women who did something first.  Maybe they would, but admiration of specific people can also be separated from enthusiasm that a specific race or sex did it first.
leave it to the right to assume that respect is expected and not earned.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:55 pm

My candidate did slightly better than the Prohibitionist candidate.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:59 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Are you saying she didn't earn it by running a successful campaign?...because that actually happened Bob.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:02 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Are you saying she didn't earn it by running a successful campaign?...because that actually happened Bob.
if by "successful" you mean getting a racist, bigoted, misogynistic sexual predator elected President of the United States, yes, she was successful.

However, I don't think that's the kind of thing I'd want my name to be attached to.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:40 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I think it was Monday.

I love watching all these candy asses crying when they don't get their way.

I've won elections and I've lost them, you sack up, accept it and move on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:42 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I think it was Monday.

I remember voting for Carter in 80.  Was bummed he lost.  I voted on campus.  36 years and 9 votes later, not one of those fuckers has really effected my life.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:44 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so rednecks and racists voted for Trump.

And as long as Bob and his pals feel this way Republicans will continue to win.  

They now control 35 Governor's offices, The Presidency, The US House, The US Senate and the vast majority of state Legislatures.   In the last 8 years with this attitude the Dems have lost the House, the Senate, The Presidency and over 1000 State level legislative seats.  

It seems to be a winning formula - keep calling your fellow Americans idiots and racists.

Bob's view of where the racists live.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:47 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

lol so she earned nothing by winning? OK Boss.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:02 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

They now control 35 Governor's offices, The Presidency, The US House, The US Senate and the vast majority of state Legislatures.   In the last 8 years with this attitude the Dems have lost the House, the Senate, The Presidency and over 1000 State level legislative seats.  

It seems to be a winning formula - keep calling your fellow Americans idiots and racists.

Gosh. How is the country so screwed up with all these Republicans in charge?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:09 pm

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Gosh. How is the country so screwed up with all these Republicans in charge?

Most of the country isn't screwed up. The majority of the big cities are though and ironically that is where the Dems still hold power and have for 50 years.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:10 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:remember when Goose didn't like the idea of a Trump presidency?

I think it was Monday.

agree.

I find it interesting and I'm not overly invested either way. Which is probably quite healthy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:11 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

I don't mind speaking the truth. Even if it makes people uncomfortable.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:11 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

agree.

I find it interesting and I'm not overly invested either way (unless you factor in trolling then I'm 150% in). Which is probably quite healthy.

FIFTY
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:12 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
agree.

I find it interesting and I'm not overly invested either way (unless you factor in trolling then I'm 150% in). Which is probably quite healthy.

FIFTY
fifty?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:13 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

FIFTY
fifty?

IDK what it means Bob but I see the hip, cool kids around here using it so I figured why not.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:14 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I don't mind MAKING UP MY VERSION OF the truth AND PASSING IT ON AS FACT. Even if it makes people uncomfortable.

FIFTY
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:16 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:fifty?

IDK what it means Bob but I see the hip, cool kids around here using it so I figured why not.
I'm definitely not hip, cool or a kid.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:16 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I don't mind MAKING UP MY VERSION OF the truth AND PASSING IT ON AS FACT. Even if it makes people uncomfortable.

FIFTY
FIFTY.

does it help when it's all capitalized? Is that more hip and/or cool?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next