Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time.

+29
RQA
Jake from State Farm
steveschneider
TrapperGus
AvgMSUJoe
Heat Miser
xsanguine
Rocinante
NigelUno
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
tGreenWay
DWags
I.B. Fine
Triple Sparty
Death Roe
Cym Jim
CheesySpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
AnomanderRake
Blanch32
The_Dude
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
33 posters

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 Empty Re: Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time.

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:12 am

How many people from the White House and/or Congressional staffers were in that photo since a significant number of the Patriot players decided to skip the ceremony.

Poor little rich guy being picked on again.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 Empty Re: Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:20 am

GRR Spartan wrote:How many people from the White House and/or Congressional staffers were in that photo since a significant number of the Patriot players decided to skip the ceremony.

funny watching fragile right wing snowflakes implode. Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:46 am

GRR Spartan wrote:How many people from the White House and/or Congressional staffers were in that photo since a significant number of the Patriot players decided to skip the ceremony.

My guess is the Patriots chartered a plane. For every player that skipped the ceremony, a Patriots' employee jumped on the plane (which is fine, and probably kind of cool for them). The story (if it is one) is that a bunch of Patriots' players didn't go...it was probably the same (or close to) total amount of players/personnel.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:14 am

NigelUno wrote:

My guess is the Patriots chartered a plane. For every player that skipped the ceremony, a Patriots' employee jumped on the plane (which is fine, and probably kind of cool for them). The story (if it is one) is that a bunch of Patriots' players didn't go...it was probably the same (or close to) total amount of players/personnel.
knowing the insecure snowflake sexual predator president with a toddler-like need for attention, half of the people in the picture are White House employees.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:53 pm

Lots of people here to defend what the person that tweeted won't.

Colin Campbell‏Verified account @colincampbell
More
NYT Sports editor gave me a pretty effusive statement on that Trump/Patriots-crowd-size-comparison tweet:

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 C93ADFSVoAAXwOD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:04 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Lots of people here to defend what the person that tweeted won't.

More
NYT Sports editor gave me a pretty effusive statement on that Trump/Patriots-crowd-size-comparison tweet:

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 C93ADFSVoAAXwOD

I hope you and Trump will recover from this.

Do you think Trump will correct all his twitter mistakes/lies?

Will you rest easy tonight knowing that some assistant to the assistant equipment manager that took air out of the footballs made his way to the White House instead of Brady? Gosh. I sure hope so.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:06 pm

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Lots of people here to defend what the person that tweeted won't.

More

Will you rest easy tonight knowing that some assistant to the assistant equipment manager that took air out of the footballs made his way to the White House instead of Brady? Gosh. I sure hope so.
did you hear that the sexual predator lost the popular vote by 3 million? and that 3 million people voted illegally? According to the sexual predator.. scratch

waiting on Goosechev to hold the president to the same moral equivalent that he holds a bunch of idiots in the mainstream media to.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 1494614055
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:34 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

did you hear that the sexual predator lost the popular vote by 3 million? and that 3 million people voted illegally? According to the sexual predator.. scratch

waiting on Goosechev to hold the president to the same moral equivalent that he holds a bunch of idiots in the mainstream media to.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 1494614055

He did lose California by 4 million so he won real America by a million.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 2809484752 Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 2809484752
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:39 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:did you hear that the sexual predator lost the popular vote by 3 million? and that 3 million people voted illegally? According to the sexual predator.. scratch

He did lose California by 4 million so he won real America by a million.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 2809484752 Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 2809484752

Adding in all three million who voted illegally for Hills that adds up to a 4 million popular vote victory in real America. Damn.

How is the whole investigation going that Trump has on these illegals?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:21 pm

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=alt_news_sucks
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:56 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=alt_news_sucks

The only one I recognize from that list is InfoWars.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:27 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=alt_news_sucks

So true about the advertising on those sites. Also notice those commercials on shows like Jerry Springer and shit like that. You focus on the crowd that reads you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:27 pm

I'm not so sure Arkin knows, probably still thinks she is Native American.

WHY IS NBC LYING ABOUT ELIZABETH WARREN? In a story headlined Trump Again Derides Elizabeth Warren as ‘Pocahontas,’ NBC’s Daniel Arkin writes: “President Donald Trump returned to one of his most derogatory insults Friday, referring to Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren as ‘Pocahontas’ — a jab at her Native American ancestry.”

Now I’m sure that Arkin knows that this isn’t a jab at her “Native American ancestry,” but at her fake Native American ancestry. So why pretend otherwise? To make Trump look bad. Which I guess explains why more people trust Trump than the media after 100 days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:34 pm

Heh. I mean I guess this could be considered bias. I'd probably call it "super fucking dumb" but maybe bias is applicable too.
Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 Img_2310
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:58 pm

LooseGoose wrote:I'm not so sure Arkin knows, probably still thinks she is Native American.

WHY IS NBC LYING ABOUT ELIZABETH WARREN? In a story headlined Trump Again Derides Elizabeth Warren as ‘Pocahontas,’ NBC’s Daniel Arkin writes: “President Donald Trump returned to one of his most derogatory insults Friday, referring to Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren as ‘Pocahontas’ — a jab at her Native American ancestry.”

Now I’m sure that Arkin knows that this isn’t a jab at her “Native American ancestry,” but at her fake Native American ancestry. So why pretend otherwise? To make Trump look bad. Which I guess explains why more people trust Trump than the media after 100 days.

There's nothing worse than someone wishing they were something they aren't. I typically furrow my brow at "cultural appropriation" but there's few things more offensive than a white guy doing the whole dog and pony show. That cringey feeling you get watching a white guy rap or use the word 'nigga' without a hint of irony.

Jesus...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:38 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Heh. I mean I guess this could be considered bias. I'd probably call it "super fucking dumb" but maybe bias is applicable too.
Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 Img_2310

Those people couldn't be more idiotic.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:04 am

Remember the good old days when an infrastructure bill was too expensive and deficits were a big deal.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 8:01 am

Bias - book review department.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 C_T8MtYXUAIeCrc

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 C_T8Nx8XUAArRdA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue May 09, 2017 8:03 am

Is the man in the high tower with orange hair getting picked on again while his family schmoozes foreign investors?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon May 15, 2017 10:33 pm

This is definitely the top story of the day.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 Img_2313
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon May 15, 2017 10:34 pm

I'm sorry, I should have specified. That's from the straight shooters over at Fox News.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue May 16, 2017 10:38 am

Let's take a quick swing on over to Fox News to see what they're talking about...

Oh! Conspiracy theories! Cool!

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 Img_2314
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 16, 2017 10:41 am

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 502811600

Hillary is killing people again?? I thought she would've learned after Benghazi.. but, no!!

for the life of me, I can't understand why people watch the mainstream media (except for, maybe, the entertainment value)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 16, 2017 10:42 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:This is definitely the top story of the day.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 Img_2313
Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue May 16, 2017 10:44 am

Hannity seemed to think the threat to national security was the leak (and not Trump mouthing off).

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 16, 2017 10:53 am

NigelUno wrote:Hannity seemed to think the threat to national security was the leak (and not Trump mouthing off).

the gravity he lends to modern day journalism is nothing less than impressive and unparalleled..

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 Hqdefault

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue May 16, 2017 12:02 pm

McMasters gave a non-denial denial. He didn't deny what was in the WaPo story. He denied items not in the story. He's not saying Trump shared information with the Russians that was so sensitive the NSA and CIA chose not to share with our allies much less Russia unless we are now allied with Russia.

The President barred US media from the meeting with the Russian dignitaries. The photographer was from TASS. Another set of ears from the state owned Russian media.

Bottom line is we have a rank amateur who thinks he's always right.

Who was in the meeting when the decision was made to fire FBI Director Comey? Trump, Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner and the head of Trump's private security. It would be funny as a sitcom but this is about our country.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue May 16, 2017 12:13 pm

McMasters said it was "wholly appropriate" for Trump to release the info. Then why is it a big deal to find out who leaked that he spilled the info?

And why didn't he say it was "wholly appropriate" last night?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed May 17, 2017 8:34 am

bump.. reminder that it was the mainstream media and the intellectually vulnerable people who believe what they read/watch that got the sexual predator elected.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 18 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Fri May 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Harvard study on news coverage basis

A new report from Harvard Kennedy School’s Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy analyzes news coverage of President Trump’s first 100 days in office.

The report is based on an analysis of news reports in the print editions of The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post, the main newscasts of CBS, CNN, Fox News, and NBC, and three European news outlets (The UK’s Financial Times and BBC, and Germany’s ARD).

Trump has received unsparing coverage for most weeks of his presidency, without a single major topic where Trump’s coverage, on balance, was more positive than negative, setting a new standard for unfavorable press coverage of a president.
Fox was the only news outlet in the study that came close to giving Trump positive coverage overall, however, there was variation in the tone of Fox’s coverage depending on the topic.

Interesting.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri May 19, 2017 1:24 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:Harvard study on news coverage basis

A new report from Harvard Kennedy School’s Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy analyzes news coverage of President Trump’s first 100 days in office.

The report is based on an analysis of news reports in the print editions of The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post, the main newscasts of CBS, CNN, Fox News, and NBC, and three European news outlets (The UK’s Financial Times and BBC, and Germany’s ARD).

Trump has received unsparing coverage for most weeks of his presidency, without a single major topic where Trump’s coverage, on balance, was more positive than negative, setting a new standard for unfavorable press coverage of a president.
Fox was the only news outlet in the study that came close to giving Trump positive coverage overall, however, there was variation in the tone of Fox’s coverage depending on the topic.

Interesting.

Seems like you would get more unfavorable coverage if you did more unfavorable things. I wonder if they factored that in.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri May 19, 2017 1:27 pm

NigelUno wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:Harvard study on news coverage basis

Interesting.

Seems like you would get more unfavorable coverage if you did more unfavorable things. I wonder if they factored that in.

I for one can't believe that more people aren't being positive about blindly giving secrets to Russia or firing an FBI director because he won't stop investigating you. It's baffling.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 1:29 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I for one can't believe that more people aren't being positive about blindly giving secrets to Russia or firing an FBI director because he won't stop investigating you. It's baffling.

I could spend time pointing where similar actions by the previous administration did not bring similar negative coverage.

That would be a waste of time since #1 - you wouldn't believe it even with the facts presented to you. #2 - that would be tribal.

Impeach Trump!!! Make America great again!!!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri May 19, 2017 1:31 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I for one can't believe that more people aren't being positive about blindly giving secrets to Russia or firing an FBI director because he won't stop investigating you. It's baffling.

I could spend time pointing where similar actions by the previous administration did not bring similar negative coverage.

That would be a waste of time since #1 - you wouldn't believe it even with the facts presented to you. #2 - that would be tribal.

You tried (and failed miserably) to make a correlation with Trump firing Comey.

You really want to try again?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri May 19, 2017 1:32 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Impeach Trump!!!    Make America great again!!!

You do that constantly. Thanks for taking a break from that for once. Seriously.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri May 19, 2017 1:35 pm

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You tried (and failed miserably) to make a correlation with Trump firing Comey.

You really want to try again?

No, he doesn't. He's off the wall wrong. But he hasn't tried to have a real conversation on this board in months. It's a joke even bothering to try to talk to him anymore.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri May 19, 2017 1:42 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Isn't fox the most watched cable network? I'd say their bias has shown over and over. Whcih is funny. I just like all their top guys getting busted for abuse towards women, then getting handed millions of dollars because they had done it. Nothing like the misogynistic 1950's keeping them women in their place network barking about ethics and morals and how horrible "Hillabeast" is.

Knuckle dragging backwards women abusers. But at least ehy all are for not allowing a woman to have choice after she's been raped or abused. So ethical of them. Oh, and rape is a pre existing condition for health care. God I love those people.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri May 19, 2017 2:17 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

I know, right? You would never be tribal and try to pass off the "fact" that Trump fired Comey because Rosenstein recommended it...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri May 19, 2017 2:31 pm

I don't read this thread all the time. Was this story discussed? Damn that Liberal media!

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/sinclair-requires-tv-stations-including-komo-to-air-segments-that-tilt-to-the-right/?utm_content=buffer0ddaf&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=owned_buffer_f_m
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri May 19, 2017 2:53 pm

tGreenWay wrote:I don't read this thread all the time. Was this story discussed? Damn that Liberal media!

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/sinclair-requires-tv-stations-including-komo-to-air-segments-that-tilt-to-the-right/?utm_content=buffer0ddaf&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=owned_buffer_f_m

Well, there's never any media bias
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next