Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by Nordic on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:22 pm

LooseGoose wrote:A Crypto Website Changes Its Data, and $100 Billion in Market Value Vanishes

Prices for some of the most popular cryptocurrencies dropped sharply Monday. One apparent reason: an adjustment from a popular website on its digital-currency price quotes.

A website called coinmarketcap.com on Monday removed data from some South Korean exchanges from its price quotes for a range of virtual currencies including bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple’s XRP. The move followed a South Korean government crackdown on cryptocurrencies.

The move by coinmarketcap caused some amount of chaos when prices across the board suddenly plunged. In mid-Monday trading, XRP had fallen 26% over the past 24 hours, Bitcoin Cash was down 18%, and litecoin was down 12%. Of the top 40 cryptocurrencies, 31 were down, including bitcoin and Ethereum.

Pfffftttt. 26% swing is a normal day.
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:04 pm

Nordic wrote:

Pfffftttt. 26% swing is a normal day.

Yep. 26% is merely a bad day. If you can't handle the wild swings you need to move your money elsewhere.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:33 pm

lol, I give.

Can't stand it.

1200 ETH. LMFAO, SWEET!!!!!!

Buying LTC at every opportunity.

I know, I know, it's all a scam..... got it.....

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:30 pm

steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:35 pm

"Warren Buffett is a fag!" - Ty
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:10 pm

tTy wrote:lol, I give.

Can't stand it.

1200 ETH.  LMFAO, SWEET!!!!!!

Buying LTC at every opportunity.

I know, I know, it's all a scam..... got it.....

You do know that you aren't the only person that is invested in this right? Ok. Good.
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:28 pm

Not going to read the article. It's obvious that BTC will eventually = 0. Duh.

I never said that it wouldn't. Everything will eventually = 0.

I'm going to increase my net worth on it while it is still viable. Right now it is.

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:31 pm

tTy wrote:

I'm going to increase my net worth on it while it is still viable. Right now it is.

also, on a percentage basis, I would bet a good sum that I've increased my own net worth more than Warren Warbucks did during FY2017 by a factor of 5, sooooo....

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:26 pm

Just bought 10 more LTC. HOLLA!!!!!

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:52 am

tTy wrote:Just bought 10 more LTC. HOLLA!!!!!

Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:04 am

Holy nosedive

Looking forward to Natty'ed up tTy to come in an yell at us
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:07 am

Nordic wrote:Holy nosedive

Looking forward to Natty'ed up tTy to come in an yell at us

"You fucking jackass! Now is the time to buy! Fiat money will be obsolete any day now! FUCK YOU ALL!!!!"
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:09 am

Still holding onto a share of GBTC. Kinda wish I sold it along with everything else a while back. Oh well, it might rebound.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:46 am

Bitcoin Tumbles Below $10k - Did The Bubble Just Burst?

If you're a true believer it's close to that time where you spit on your hands and start buying.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:48 am

LooseGoose wrote:Bitcoin Tumbles Below $10k - Did The Bubble Just Burst?

If you're a true believer it's close to that time where you spit on your hands and start buying.

Was there a story buried somewhere on that page? All I saw were ads. Holy fuck.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:51 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Bitcoin Tumbles Below $10k - Did The Bubble Just Burst?

Wow, I got no ads at all.....strange.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:07 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Wow, I got no ads at all.....strange.

Just checked on mobile. Much better. Don't try reading this from a laptop.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:07 am

tTy wrote:Just bought 10 more LTC. HOLLA!!!!!

I hope you stepped into that empty pool and didn't use the dining board.
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:12 am

I sold my lone ETH last night and walked away with $950. I still have a couple of LTC, but a little upside down on those. I'll hold and wait. March might be a good time to buy and it will rebound over the summer. It will take a couple of months for the crackdown in Korea to be forgotten and some other country will go wild over it and start using it.

I'll probably jump back in to LTC at <$100 and ETH at <$500. And by jump back in, I mean throw a couple hundred at it, not a couple thousand.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:00 pm

tTy wrote:

I like how you requested a link from me a few posts ago and said you appreciate good contrarian thinking but then it's 'I'm not even going to read that.'.

Your second claim about net worth may be true in the short term, but I bet Warren Buffet's approach wins out in the long term.
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:29 pm

steveschneider wrote:
tTy wrote:

I like how you requested a link from me a few posts ago and said you appreciate good contrarian thinking but then it's 'I'm not even going to read that.'.

Your second claim about net worth may be true in the short term, but I bet Warren Buffet's approach wins out in the long term.

It's funny comparing net worth increase vs Buffett when buying 10 coins worth $150 lol.
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:25 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

It's funny comparing net worth increase vs Buffett when buying 10 coins worth $150 lol.

I bet I beat Buffets net growth the year I graduated and got my first salary position. I went from dirt poor to finally having a decent pay check.
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:34 am

It’s a rollercoaster boys. Both sides seem to over react.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:49 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:It’s a rollercoaster boys. Both sides seem to over react.

Hope all of our guys cash in on this, but like uyou say, it's a rollercoaster and I'm that guy who sells and buys on the wrong side.    I'm always that guy.  That's why I wouldn't touch that.   Glad some of you all had the guys and have made some money from this.  I'm way to conservative for that.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:58 am

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:It’s a rollercoaster boys. Both sides seem to over react.

Hope all of our guys cash in on this, but like uyou say, it's a rollercoaster and I'm that guy who sells and buys on the wrong side.    I'm always that guy.  That's why I wouldn't touch that.   Glad some of you all had the guys and have made some money from this.  I'm way to conservative for that.

I put in a few hundred, made a few hundred, cashed out, then felt the FOMO and put $100 back into Litecoin at 246. Yesterday it was around 170 or something, I don't even know. I think it's entertaining.

There has to be a lot of stressed out people right now

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:00 am

Ya, whatever. I had 2 ETH at one point. I kept thinking it was going to crash. Probably had $200 tied up and sold for a total of about $1500. Now I have about $400 tied up in LTC that's worth around the same. I can't figure the markets out. Again I have more buy points, but not sure if they will hit it. I think if they can weather the storm until March everything will take off again. Just not sure how much higher it can go.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:15 am

After my BTSC windfall I pulled out of that and tucked some away and put the rest in 2 shares of GBTC. I got in at $1776 per share. Sold one share at around $2000 as everything started dropping hard, and held on to the other share. It's currently at $1830 at this moment. This topped out at $3523 back in December.

Wish I has a crystal ball. Still made a shit ton of money though. $8000 or somewhere around there.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:26 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:After my BTSC windfall I pulled out of that and tucked some away and put the rest in 2 shares of GBTC. I got in at $1776 per share. Sold one share at around $2000 as everything started dropping hard, and held on to the other share. It's currently at $1830 at this moment. This topped out at $3523 back in December.

Wish I has a crystal ball. Still made a shit ton of money though. $8000 or somewhere around there.

The Swill difference. $8000 being a shit ton of $$, over at tRCMB that would be pocket lint.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:28 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:After my BTSC windfall I pulled out of that and tucked some away and put the rest in 2 shares of GBTC. I got in at $1776 per share. Sold one share at around $2000 as everything started dropping hard, and held on to the other share. It's currently at $1830 at this moment. This topped out at $3523 back in December.

Congrats on the profit. That's an amazing haul.
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:37 am

LooseGoose wrote:

The Swill difference. $8000 being a shit ton of $$, over at tRCMB that would be pocket lint.

That's why I moved here. That place was out of my tax bracket.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:36 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

That's why I moved here. That place was out of my tax bracket.

The thread on tRCMB cracks me up. They all use the jargon and lingo and think they know wtf they are talking about. No one knows jack shit. Put your money in and pray... or don't. Really the only two options. I put money I was willing to lose in ETH, LTC & BTC back in June/July and have been just letting it ride. If it 0s, it 0s. I planned on doing double what I put in, but it went "parabolic", so I just stuck with what I had.
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy on Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:24 pm

HI fuckers. I bought more LTC, obv....

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:51 pm

And now....bananacoin.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Yesterday at 4:07 am

just bought 5 more LTC.

I'm finna be #Lambo! #Lambo! #LAMBOLAMBOLBAMOBMOBMABALO!!!!

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Yesterday at 4:13 am

Not here to fuck around...

#LAMBOLAMBOLAMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Yesterday at 4:24 am

#Money=WheremyMoufis

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Yesterday at 4:27 am

FWIW, I don't think I overreact. I've only sold one time so far homie. I traded LTC, sold it and bought it right back. I still have every crypto I've ever bought.

#IAin'tSkeerd

I am = #LAMBOLAMBOLBAMOMAOBMOAMBLMBOMAOOOOOO@@@@!!!!!

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Yesterday at 4:44 am

This is just a moonlight soaked, ring of smoke, right hand on a cold one, confession.

tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum