Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

+27
Jake from State Farm
tGreenWay
MSU addict
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
tTy
goodbar
I.B. Fine
Tim Wakefield
kingstonlake
Rocinante
MattyFresh
AnomanderRake
Robert J Sakimano
Wally Fairway
TheReal_LWS
Nordic
GRR Spartan
FatFingers
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
xsanguine
Turtleneck
31 posters

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 15 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by tTy 2018-01-08, 22:33

lol, I give.

Can't stand it.

1200 ETH. LMFAO, SWEET!!!!!!

Buying LTC at every opportunity.

I know, I know, it's all a scam..... got it.....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 15 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-10, 14:30

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/warren-buffett-says-bitcoin-apos-135500991.html

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-10, 14:35

steveschneider wrote:https://finance.yahoo.com/news/warren-buffett-says-bitcoin-apos-135500991.html

"Warren Buffett is a fag!" - Ty
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-01-10, 15:10

tTy wrote:lol, I give.

Can't stand it.

1200 ETH.  LMFAO, SWEET!!!!!!

Buying LTC at every opportunity.

I know, I know, it's all a scam..... got it.....

You do know that you aren't the only person that is invested in this right? Ok. Good.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-01-10, 19:28

steveschneider wrote:https://finance.yahoo.com/news/warren-buffett-says-bitcoin-apos-135500991.html

Not going to read the article. It's obvious that BTC will eventually = 0. Duh.

I never said that it wouldn't. Everything will eventually = 0.

I'm going to increase my net worth on it while it is still viable. Right now it is.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-01-10, 19:31

tTy wrote:

I'm going to increase my net worth on it while it is still viable. Right now it is.

also, on a percentage basis, I would bet a good sum that I've increased my own net worth more than Warren Warbucks did during FY2017 by a factor of 5, sooooo....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-01-12, 23:26

Just bought 10 more LTC. HOLLA!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-17, 09:52

tTy wrote:Just bought 10 more LTC. HOLLA!!!!!

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-01-17, 10:04

Holy nosedive

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 15 4113017228 Looking forward to Natty'ed up tTy to come in an yell at us
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-17, 10:07

Nordic wrote:Holy nosedive

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 15 4113017228 Looking forward to Natty'ed up tTy to come in an yell at us

"You fucking jackass! Now is the time to buy! Fiat money will be obsolete any day now! FUCK YOU ALL!!!!"
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-17, 10:09

Still holding onto a share of GBTC. Kinda wish I sold it along with everything else a while back. Oh well, it might rebound.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-17, 10:46

Bitcoin Tumbles Below $10k - Did The Bubble Just Burst?

If you're a true believer it's close to that time where you spit on your hands and start buying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-17, 10:48

LooseGoose wrote:Bitcoin Tumbles Below $10k - Did The Bubble Just Burst?

If you're a true believer it's close to that time where you spit on your hands and start buying.

Was there a story buried somewhere on that page? All I saw were ads. Holy fuck.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-17, 10:51

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Bitcoin Tumbles Below $10k - Did The Bubble Just Burst?

Wow, I got no ads at all.....strange.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-17, 11:07

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Wow, I got no ads at all.....strange.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 15 Pop-ups

Just checked on mobile. Much better. Don't try reading this from a laptop.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-01-17, 11:07

tTy wrote:Just bought 10 more LTC. HOLLA!!!!!

I hope you stepped into that empty pool and didn't use the dining board.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-01-17, 11:12

I sold my lone ETH last night and walked away with $950. I still have a couple of LTC, but a little upside down on those. I'll hold and wait. March might be a good time to buy and it will rebound over the summer. It will take a couple of months for the crackdown in Korea to be forgotten and some other country will go wild over it and start using it.

I'll probably jump back in to LTC at <$100 and ETH at <$500. And by jump back in, I mean throw a couple hundred at it, not a couple thousand.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-17, 13:00

tTy wrote:

I like how you requested a link from me a few posts ago and said you appreciate good contrarian thinking but then it's 'I'm not even going to read that.'.

Your second claim about net worth may be true in the short term, but I bet Warren Buffet's approach wins out in the long term.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-01-17, 13:29

steveschneider wrote:
tTy wrote:

I like how you requested a link from me a few posts ago and said you appreciate good contrarian thinking but then it's 'I'm not even going to read that.'.

Your second claim about net worth may be true in the short term, but I bet Warren Buffet's approach wins out in the long term.

It's funny comparing net worth increase vs Buffett when buying 10 coins worth $150 lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-17, 14:25

kingstonlake wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

It's funny comparing net worth increase vs Buffett when buying 10 coins worth $150 lol.

I bet I beat Buffets net growth the year I graduated and got my first salary position. I went from dirt poor to finally having a decent pay check.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-01-18, 10:34

It’s a rollercoaster boys. Both sides seem to over react.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-18, 10:49

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:It’s a rollercoaster boys. Both sides seem to over react.

Hope all of our guys cash in on this, but like uyou say, it's a rollercoaster and I'm that guy who sells and buys on the wrong side.    I'm always that guy.  That's why I wouldn't touch that.   Glad some of you all had the guys and have made some money from this.  I'm way to conservative for that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-01-18, 10:58

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:It’s a rollercoaster boys. Both sides seem to over react.

Hope all of our guys cash in on this, but like uyou say, it's a rollercoaster and I'm that guy who sells and buys on the wrong side.    I'm always that guy.  That's why I wouldn't touch that.   Glad some of you all had the guys and have made some money from this.  I'm way to conservative for that.

I put in a few hundred, made a few hundred, cashed out, then felt the FOMO and put $100 back into Litecoin at 246. Yesterday it was around 170 or something, I don't even know. I think it's entertaining.

There has to be a lot of stressed out people right now
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-01-18, 11:00

Ya, whatever. I had 2 ETH at one point. I kept thinking it was going to crash. Probably had $200 tied up and sold for a total of about $1500. Now I have about $400 tied up in LTC that's worth around the same. I can't figure the markets out. Again I have more buy points, but not sure if they will hit it. I think if they can weather the storm until March everything will take off again. Just not sure how much higher it can go.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-18, 11:15

After my BTSC windfall I pulled out of that and tucked some away and put the rest in 2 shares of GBTC. I got in at $1776 per share. Sold one share at around $2000 as everything started dropping hard, and held on to the other share. It's currently at $1830 at this moment. This topped out at $3523 back in December.

Wish I has a crystal ball. Still made a shit ton of money though. $8000 or somewhere around there.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-18, 11:26

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:After my BTSC windfall I pulled out of that and tucked some away and put the rest in 2 shares of GBTC. I got in at $1776 per share. Sold one share at around $2000 as everything started dropping hard, and held on to the other share. It's currently at $1830 at this moment. This topped out at $3523 back in December.

Wish I has a crystal ball. Still made a shit ton of money though. $8000 or somewhere around there.

The Swill difference. $8000 being a shit ton of $$, over at tRCMB that would be pocket lint.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-18, 11:28

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:After my BTSC windfall I pulled out of that and tucked some away and put the rest in 2 shares of GBTC. I got in at $1776 per share. Sold one share at around $2000 as everything started dropping hard, and held on to the other share. It's currently at $1830 at this moment. This topped out at $3523 back in December.

Congrats on the profit. That's an amazing haul.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-18, 11:37

LooseGoose wrote:

The Swill difference. $8000 being a shit ton of $$, over at tRCMB that would be pocket lint.

That's why I moved here. That place was out of my tax bracket.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-01-18, 14:36

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

That's why I moved here. That place was out of my tax bracket.

The thread on tRCMB cracks me up. They all use the jargon and lingo and think they know wtf they are talking about. No one knows jack shit. Put your money in and pray... or don't. Really the only two options. I put money I was willing to lose in ETH, LTC & BTC back in June/July and have been just letting it ride. If it 0s, it 0s. I planned on doing double what I put in, but it went "parabolic", so I just stuck with what I had.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-01-19, 18:24

HI fuckers. I bought more LTC, obv....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-20, 16:51

And now....bananacoin.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 15 DT9ncn0WAAAjviQ
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-01-21, 04:07

just bought 5 more LTC.

I'm finna be #Lambo! #Lambo! #LAMBOLAMBOLBAMOBMOBMABALO!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-01-21, 04:13

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 15 Mavens10

Not here to fuck around...

#LAMBOLAMBOLAMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-01-21, 04:24

#Money=WheremyMoufis
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-01-21, 04:27

FWIW, I don't think I overreact. I've only sold one time so far homie. I traded LTC, sold it and bought it right back. I still have every crypto I've ever bought.

#IAin'tSkeerd

I am = #LAMBOLAMBOLBAMOMAOBMOAMBLMBOMAOOOOOO@@@@!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-01-21, 04:44

This is just a moonlight soaked, ring of smoke, right hand on a cold one, confession.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-25, 19:53

I need to check out my old album sites....

50 Cent Forgets He Accepted Bitcoin for Album, Finds $7 Million Pile of Bitcoin

Animal Ambition wasn’t much of a hit and in a 2014 article titled, “9 Albums That Flopped in 2014 (Or Did They?),” Billboard reported that it only sold 124,000 copies. Well, Billboard was right to question if it was an actual failure, because fans paid him 700 bitcoin that apparently have been sitting in an account with no one paying attention. Today, that stash is worth about $7.8 million.

At the time of the album’s release, one bitcoin was worth about $660, so his haul in 2014 was still around $400,000. That’d be a lot of money to most people, but the hip-hop star apparently forgot about it. “I’m a keep it real. I forgot I did that shit,” he wrote in a now-deleted comment on Instagram. At the time of the album’s release, he did a Reddit AMA in which he said he was accepting cryptocurrency as a way to “stay with times.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-01-26, 09:32

tTy wrote:

FWIW, I don't think I overreact. I've only sold one time so far homie. I traded LTC, sold it and bought it right back. I still have every crypto I've ever bought.

#IAin'tSkeerd

Looks like LTC is headed back to a sub 100 baseline. Look at that month trend line. But hey, yelling at everyone and buying in on the gradual downward trend is another way to go too.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-26, 13:28

"Biggest Theft In Crypto History": Over $400MM Stolen From Japanese Crypto Exchange
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-01-27, 23:56

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tTy wrote:

#IAin'tSkeerd

Looks like LTC is headed back to a sub 100 baseline. Look at that month trend line. But hey, yelling at everyone and buying in on the gradual downward trend is another way to go too.

zero percent worried............ ZZEROOOOOO
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next