Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple victims in a "mass shooting" at Orlando club.

+26
tTy
CheesySpartan
Blanch32
Death Roe
NigelUno
kingstonlake
Vlad
The Pantry
Gomer
CORNER BLITZ
Tim Wakefield
Turtleneck
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
SpartanInNH
I.B. Fine
xsanguine
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
tanfan!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Jake from State Farm
Dr. Strangelove
steveschneider
DWags
30 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  Empty Multiple victims in a "mass shooting" at Orlando club.

Post by DWags Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:20 am

And the beat goes on.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/index.html?client=safari#
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  Empty Re: Multiple victims in a "mass shooting" at Orlando club.

Post by steveschneider Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:56 am

Islamic extremists and had a bomb vest. Just horrible.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  Empty Re: Multiple victims in a "mass shooting" at Orlando club.

Post by DWags Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:57 am

Approximately 20 dead.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Multiple victims in a "mass shooting"  at Orlando club.  Empty Religion of Peace strikes again

Post by Dr. Strangelove Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:06 am

This time in Orlando.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:08 am

If there was only some way to stop this.

Oh yeah stop letting these fuckers into the goddamned country.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:13 am

Guess the shooter didn't have a "Coexist" bumper sticker.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637414/Everyone-running-Gunman-bursts-gay-nightclub-Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:02 am

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Guess the shooter didn't have a "Coexist" bumper sticker.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637414/Everyone-running-Gunman-bursts-gay-nightclub-Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html

How the heck does the UK get better coverage than CNN? Oh that's right CNN is still too busy looking for Malaysian Airliner stories.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:13 am

I'm praying.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:23 am

Shooter is Omar Mateen. From port st lucie.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:26 am

Parents of Omar are from Afghanistan.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:29 am

Dr. Strangelove wrote:If there was only some way to stop this.

Ban assault rifles.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:38 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:If there was only some way to stop this.

Ban assault rifles.

Assault rifles have been strictly controlled since the Firearms Act of 1934.

It would be a lot easier and well within the Constitution to stop accepting Muslim immigrants.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:54 am

Gun control nuts will try to exploit terrorism as usual, we need border control and profiling. I know profiling offends the lilies but there does seem to be one type of person that does this terror shit over and over. As a country we've decided being politically correct is more important than stopping terrorism.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:59 am

Goose. You just said we care more about political correctness than stopping terrorism. Please stop being such a fucking moron. Thank you.

Your fellow message boarder and friend,

OTPT
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:05 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Goose. You just said we care more about political correctness than stopping terrorism. Please stop being such a fucking moron. Thank you.

OTPT

So did we legalize profiling? I must have missed that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:08 am

Omar Mateen was known to terrorism experts.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:09 am

LooseGoose wrote:Ban brown people nuts will try to exploit terrorism as usual, we need stricter gun laws.   I know stricter gun laws offends the lilies but there does seem to be one type of gun is used in this terror shit over and over.   As a country we've decided being gun nuts is more important than stopping terrorism.

Fixed for the other side of the tired old shitty arguement.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:09 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Goose. You just said we care more about political correctness than stopping terrorism. Please stop being such a fucking moron. Thank you.

OTPT

So did we legalize profiling? I must have missed that.

So now you want more government? You are so consistent I can't even handle it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:12 am

The idiots are predictably out early.

The shooter was born in America. His parents emigrated from Afghanistan. How many generations do we return to their homeland? One? Three? Fuck, let's dig up their dead and ship them all back, meat sack, bones, who cares?

I'll bet the shooter felt the same way about the people he slaughtered.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:16 am

tGreenWay wrote:The idiots are predictably out early.

The shooter was born in America. His parents emigrated from Afghanistan. How many generations do we return to their homeland? One? Three? Fuck, let's dig up their dead and ship them all back, meat sack, bones, who cares?

I'll bet the shooter felt the same way about the people he slaughtered.

I mean you have to remember people like loose are the same people who think more guns is the solution.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:23 am

50 dead. 53 injured.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:24 am

The only people allowed to stay should be Indians! I can choose to go back to Ireland, England, or the former Yugoslavia. How's Bosnia doing these days?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:25 am

Tanfan! wrote:50 dead. 53 injured.

If they weren't gay maybe they would have had guns on them, Right goose?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:26 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:The only people allowed to stay should be Indians! I can choose to go back to Ireland, England, or the former Yugoslavia. How's Bosnia doing these days?

Remember the school shootings? Movie theater? Church? We should ban everyone with a European ancestry. Wait. Fuck.

Fuck off goose. Seriously you suck.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:27 am

LooseGoose wrote:Gun control nuts will try to exploit terrorism as usual, we need border control and profiling. I know profiling offends the lilies but there does seem to be one type of person that does this terror shit over and over. As a country we've decided being politically correct is more important than stopping terrorism.

So, (hypothetically) when it turns out that this had little to do with Islamic terrorism and more to do with hating gay people will we be allowed to profile against all groups that have a problem with gay people? Maybe treat them like terrorists, just to make sure. I mean, sure they might say things like "i don't hate gay people it's just against my religion" but one of those people in that room might be capable of something like this. Better safe than sorry. Profile them.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:30 am

Also Goose, if you don't think profiling is already going on regarding terrorism you're a fucking idiot.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:35 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Also Goose, if you don't think profiling is already going on regarding terrorism you're a fucking idiot.

He's an idiot pylon. So yeah. Confirmed.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:36 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Gun control nuts will try to exploit terrorism as usual, we need border control and profiling. I know profiling offends the lilies but there does seem to be one type of person that does this terror shit over and over. As a country we've decided being politically correct is more important than stopping terrorism.

So, (hypothetically) when it turns out that this had little to do with Islamic terrorism and more to do with hating gay people will we be allowed to profile against all groups that have a problem with gay people? Maybe treat them like terrorists, just to make sure. I mean, sure they might say things like "i don't hate gay people it's just against my religion" but one of those people in that room might be capable of something like this. Better safe than sorry. Profile them.

Goose is getting owned in this thread and I would like it to continue.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:39 am

So gay
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:41 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:Shooter is Omar Mateen. From port st lucie.
Thank God you've been accounted for -

My gHostskin made it out without any damage. Holy crap. Fem skin now reverts to gHostskin. Lol
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:44 am

Dad of Mateen is saying he hated gay people. Son got angry when he saw gay people kissing in Miami.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:45 am

Worst mass shooting in American history.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:45 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:The only people allowed to stay should be Indians!

Nah, they came over the Bering Straight from Asia. They can't even claim this land.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:46 am

Tanfan! wrote:Dad of Mateen is saying he hated gay people. Son got angry when he saw gay people kissing in Miami.

You doing all right bro? I imagine it must be startling for something like this to happen in your city...
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:46 am

Should put christians under a microscope. They are known to hate gay people. Time to start profiling and fuck political correctness.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:46 am

Repressed homosexual snaps in fit of jealous rage to murder those living the life he secretly longs for using Islam as his justification.
Muslims rejoice.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:50 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:Dad of Mateen is saying he hated gay people. Son got angry when he saw gay people kissing in Miami.

You doing all right bro? I imagine it must be startling for something like this to happen in your city...

They need blood so wife and I are heading out to a blood mobile. Peace everyone.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:51 am

So why shouldn't we ban new Muslim immigrants?

It would at least let us digest the ones we have and we could keep a better eye on them.

Oh but diversity is strength right? Well is this diverse enough for you? A registered Democrat born in NY with Afghan parents who was a Muslim targets a gay nightclub.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:54 am

This has been going on for over a thousand years and won't be stopping any time soon. As long as these ridiculous beliefs are followed as they've been instructed to.... to quote Dwags, the beat will go on.

Religion, ain't it grand?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:54 am

Dr. Strangelove wrote:So why shouldn't we ban new Muslim immigrants?

It would at least let us digest the ones we have and we could keep a better eye on them.

Oh but diversity is strength right? Well is this diverse enough for you? A registered Democrat born in NY with Afghan parents who was a Muslim targets a gay nightclub.

Tilting so hard.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next