Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campus river walk is swimming in goose poop.

+5
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
9 posters

Go down

Campus river walk is swimming in goose poop.   Empty Campus river walk is swimming in goose poop.

Post by tGreenWay 23/06/16, 04:51 pm

Both the north and south sides along the river bank and sidewalks. It's as bad as I've ever seen it. Watch your step.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Campus river walk is swimming in goose poop.   Empty Re: Campus river walk is swimming in goose poop.

Post by Turtleneck 23/06/16, 05:02 pm

Please watch where you shit, Loose Goose.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Campus river walk is swimming in goose poop.   Empty Re: Campus river walk is swimming in goose poop.

Post by DWags 23/06/16, 05:15 pm

Goose was obviously loose there
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 23/06/16, 06:49 pm

Fucking Goose.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 23/06/16, 06:51 pm

Fucking liberals
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 24/06/16, 01:04 am

Campus river walk? What the fuck is that? You mean the river trail?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 24/06/16, 01:44 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Campus river walk? What the fuck is that? You mean the river trail?

The river trail? What the fuck is that? Lansing and Ingham county have a river trail, but I'm talking about the goddamn walk along either side of the Red Cedar River. You do know you can walk along the river, right? You know there's s river that runs through campus, right? Well, there's fucking goose poop all along that walk... the river walk.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 24/06/16, 08:05 am

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Campus river walk? What the fuck is that? You mean the river trail?

The river trail? What the fuck is that? Lansing and Ingham county have a river trail, but I'm talking about the goddamn walk along either side of the Red Cedar River. You do know you can walk along the river, right? You know there's s river that runs through campus, right? Well, there's fucking goose poop all along that walk... the river walk.

you're correct - there is a river that runs through campus. It's still there. I was running on it a couple of hours ago.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 24/06/16, 08:09 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

you're correct - there is a river that runs through campus. It's still there. I was running on it a couple of hours ago.

Bob can walk on water?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 24/06/16, 08:21 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Bob can walk on water?
I amaze even myself at times..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 24/06/16, 08:32 am

I was on the river trail a few weeks ago. Geese everywhere being lazy as shit, pooping everywhere. Get a job geese!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 24/06/16, 08:32 am

tGreenWay wrote:Both the north and south sides along the river bank and sidewalks. It's as bad as I've ever seen it. Watch your step.

Is it Moose droppings?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 24/06/16, 08:34 am

Tanfan! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Both the north and south sides along the river bank and sidewalks. It's as bad as I've ever seen it. Watch your step.

Is it Moose droppings?

If there is a sign in it saying "Deliver to Mark Hollis", I'd say yes.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 24/06/16, 09:59 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Bob can walk on water?

He buys really good shoes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 24/06/16, 10:21 am

No one calls it the fucking river walk. That is awful.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 24/06/16, 10:22 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:No one calls it the fucking river walk. That is awful.
what do you call it?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 24/06/16, 10:23 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:No one calls it the fucking river walk. That is awful.

You've been in Colorado for like 2 years what do you know? Things change otpt
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 24/06/16, 10:24 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
what do you call it?

The river trail.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 24/06/16, 10:25 am

You walk along the river, hence, it's a river walk, you fucking turd blossom.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 24/06/16, 10:28 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:what do you call it?

The river trail.

Oh, really? How many trails are there?  How many trailheads?  Do you buy special shoes to walk the campus river trail?  Does Merrell or Keen make a shoe that works best for the campus river trail?

The correct answer is no, you smelly twatwattle

Last edited by tGreenWay on 24/06/16, 01:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 24/06/16, 10:29 am

It is referred to as River Phoenix Trail on this campus map. Weird.

https://maps.msu.edu/interactive/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 24/06/16, 10:33 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:what do you call it?

The river trail.
Campus river walk is swimming in goose poop.   LansingRiverTrail_Sign

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 24/06/16, 10:34 am

I have a funny (Lansing) River Trail story if anyone wants to hear it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 24/06/16, 10:35 am

Holy Shit! The lower left of that picture. Do you see that?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 24/06/16, 10:35 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I have a funny (Lansing) River Trail story if anyone wants to hear it.

Regrettably, yes.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 24/06/16, 10:40 am

Turtleneck wrote:It is referred to as River Phoenix Trail on this campus map. Weird.

https://maps.msu.edu/interactive/

Maybe a nod to the 70's when it was so contaminated you could light it on fire Campus river walk is swimming in goose poop.   4198636888 Campus river walk is swimming in goose poop.   2599972566
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 24/06/16, 10:42 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I have a funny (Lansing) River Trail story if anyone wants to hear it.

Story time!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 24/06/16, 10:42 am

We were promised a story. I hate being let down.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 24/06/16, 10:45 am

Turtleneck wrote:

Regrettably, yes.
okay..

so I was doing some marathon training a handful of years ago.. was gonna do an out and back run, so I ran south on Harrison, west on Kalamazoo by the Breslin Center and connected with the River Trail.. take it up the (one) hill to Old Town, turn around and run back.

it can be kind of a sketchy area at times (to say the least).. there is this one segment that runs by a baseball field and it has a little drinking fountain. Since I was running, oh, 15 miles or so I figured I'd get a drink of water.

so.. I put my foot on the little pedal that releases the water - about that time I hear someone say "hey.. HEY..." and I, very reluctantly, look over my shoulder and see what appears to be a homeless lady walking toward me.

I'm all decked out in running schwag.. looking pretty cool.. glistening with sweat, demonstrating my enviable aerobic capacity, my ability to buffer lactic acid.. ya know, just looking fly. So she's approaching me and once again yells "HEY"!!

and I go, "uhhh hi".. and she goes "I wouldn't drink out of that if I were you"... and, so, of course, I ask "umm.. why"?

and she goes "I saw a n*gger pissin' in it this morning"  -  Campus river walk is swimming in goose poop.   1966794946

so I just kinda gave her that sort of two-fingered wave as if to say "thanks".. nodded and proceeded to continue with my run.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 24/06/16, 10:46 am

Turtleneck wrote:Holy Shit! The lower left of that picture. Do you see that?

Predator! That thing killed Jesse Ventura!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 24/06/16, 10:49 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Regrettably, yes.
okay..

so I was doing some marathon training a handful of years ago.. was gonna do an out and back run, so I ran south on Harrison, west on Kalamazoo by the Breslin Center and connected with the River Trail.. take it up the (one) hill to Old Town, turn around and run back.

it can be kind of a sketchy area at times (to say the least).. there is this one segment that runs by a baseball field and it has a little drinking fountain. Since I was running, oh, 15 miles or so I figured I'd get a drink of water.

so.. I put my foot on the little pedal that releases the water - about that time I hear someone say "hey.. HEY..." and I, very reluctantly, look over my shoulder and see what appears to be a homeless lady walking toward me.

I'm all decked out in running schwag.. looking pretty cool.. glistening with sweat, demonstrating my enviable aerobic capacity, my ability to buffer lactic acid.. ya know, just looking fly. So she's approaching me and once again yells "HEY"!!

and I go, "uhhh hi".. and she goes "I wouldn't drink out of that if I were you"... and, so, of course, I ask "umm.. why"?

and she goes "I saw a n*gger pissin' in it this morning"  -  Campus river walk is swimming in goose poop.   1966794946

so I just kinda gave her that sort of two-fingered wave as if to say "thanks".. nodded and proceeded to continue with my run.

When you say "handful" of years ago, are you referring to the hands of a average-sized man, or maybe the Jurrassic-sized hands of someone like me, or the super teeny, girly-man-sized hands of, oh, say Donald Trump?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 24/06/16, 10:55 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Regrettably, yes.
okay..

So you didn't drink the water? Seems racist.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 24/06/16, 10:56 am

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
okay..

No, he didn't drink the piss, which is definitely racist.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 24/06/16, 11:00 am

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

No, he didn't drink the piss, which is definitely racist.
Campus river walk is swimming in goose poop.   502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down