Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Librul/Activist SCOTUS Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law..

+5
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Librul/Activist SCOTUS Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law..  Empty Librul/Activist SCOTUS Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:47 pm

Click Here For the Mainstream Media Article - (you've been warned)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Librul/Activist SCOTUS Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law..  Empty Re: Librul/Activist SCOTUS Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law..

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:56 pm

Of course they did. All the Liberals want to get more dark babies aborted while campaigning on how racist the R's are.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Librul/Activist SCOTUS Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law..  Empty Re: Librul/Activist SCOTUS Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:59 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Of course they did.   All the Liberals want to get more dark babies aborted while campaigning on how racist the R's are.
this is the best part... from religious kook Paul Ryan:

I'm disappointed in the Court’s decision. But our fight to protect women’s health & promote life will not stop here.

Librul/Activist SCOTUS Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:31 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Of course they did.   All the Liberals want to get more dark babies aborted while campaigning on how racist the R's are.

I'm disappointed in the Court’s decision. But our fight to protect women’s health & promote life will not stop here.

Librul/Activist SCOTUS Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law..  502811600 I'm so relieved his fight to protect women's health will not stop with this ruling.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:32 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Librul/Activist SCOTUS Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law..  502811600 I'm so relieved his fight to protect women's health will not stop with this ruling.

I particularly enjoyed his commitment to "promote life" - I assume by making sure terrorists have access to assault rifles. Librul/Activist SCOTUS Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law..  1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:34 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I particularly enjoyed his commitment to "promote life" - I assume by making sure terrorists have access to assault rifles. Librul/Activist SCOTUS Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law..  1966794946

That's after he's finished measuring the width of the clinic halls, because, you know, if they aren't wide enough, that's a threat to women's health.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:18 pm

Because we all know there's nothing healthier for a woman than killing her baby.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:39 pm

And we know that it's critical for "women's health" that the Supreme Court rule it's unconstitutional that abortion clinics are sterile like a medical clinic and doctors don't need hospital privileges.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:00 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Because we all know there's nothing healthier for a woman than killing her baby.

Goose, it's time to do what I've been telling you to do for a long time.

Try to end abortion. Not make it illegal, but end it. Make it so it's not even necessary anymore. Get contraceptive into the hands of anyone and everyone that wants it and make sure that if you don't want to get pregnant you don't get pregnant. I get that certain radical sects of conservatives aren't cool with that, but you know what? Fuck em. It's the only thing that makes any sense and frankly, all sides of the argument can get behind it.

Making abortion straight illegal all of a sudden is a terrible idea anyway due to innumerable side effects. Let's just end it instead. Refocus your goals.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:07 pm

Making sure a clinic has the required door that swings the required way, along with the proper number of parking spaces, is critical to a woman's health when seeking an abortion.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:34 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Making sure a clinic has the required door that swings the required way, along with the proper number of parking spaces, is critical to a woman's health when seeking an abortion.

So State's should only be able to regulate medical facilities that don't do abortions. Gotcha.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:03 am

"pro life" people who have no problem with 49 people getting murdered in a club and 20+ five and six year olds getting murdered at school.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:07 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:"pro life" people who have no problem with 49 people getting murdered in a club and 20+ five and six year olds getting murdered at school.

Because they don't agree with you = they don't care. Typical liberal arrogance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:53 am

I understand why some people in this country are against abortion. It's a belief that life is happening and life shouldn't be stopped. While we can argue that till the cows some home, in science in morals, in ethics, that would take till we all die to come to an agreement. However, I know of some people who are against abortion, but refuse any effort to educate many people on the options of birth control. They don't believe the government should be involved in it at all, yet they have to understand that the government will be very involved in taking care of unwanted babies for the rest of their life. It just seems so out of wack to me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:04 am

DWags wrote:I understand why some people in this country are against abortion. It's a belief that life is happening and life shouldn't be stopped.  While we can argue that till the cows some home, in science in morals, in ethics, that would take till we all die to come to an agreement.  However, I know of some people who are against abortion, but refuse any effort to educate many people on the options of birth control.  They don't believe the government should be involved in it at all, yet they have to understand that the government will be very involved in taking care of unwanted babies for the rest of their life.   It just seems so out of wack to me.
I find it entertaining that a lot of people who refer to themselves as "pro life" also support the death penalty. Rolling Eyes

#WhoWouldJesusKill
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:14 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:I understand why some people in this country are against abortion. It's a belief that life is happening and life shouldn't be stopped.  While we can argue that till the cows some home, in science in morals, in ethics, that would take till we all die to come to an agreement.  However, I know of some people who are against abortion, but refuse any effort to educate many people on the options of birth control.  They don't believe the government should be involved in it at all, yet they have to understand that the government will be very involved in taking care of unwanted babies for the rest of their life.   It just seems so out of wack to me.
I find it entertaining that a lot of people who refer to themselves as "pro life" also support the death penalty. Rolling Eyes

#WhoWouldJesusKill

And the opposite of that is true. Those of us who are against the death penalty would fight for a womens right to choose. while we believe it isn't "life" even in later trimesters, many people believe it's life almost immediately. So, that's our problem. You have to look at what they sincerely believe.

I'm against the death penalty. If somebody raped and murdered my wife or kids, I'm for it.

Kind of fucked up isn't it?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:18 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

#WhoWouldJesusKill

And the opposite of that is true. Those of us who are against the death penalty would fight for a womens right to choose. while we believe it isn't "life" even in later trimesters, many people believe it's life almost immediately. So, that's our problem. You have to look at what they sincerely believe.

I'm against the death penalty. If somebody raped and murdered my wife or kids, I'm for it.

life itself is messed up.

However, I'm consistently pro-life. At least in theory - suppose none of us never know how we'd feel about a specific circumstance until we suddenly weren't on the outside looking in.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:19 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

#WhoWouldJesusKill

oh - and the resident Mr. Happy would like to know how they were dressed and how much they had to drink before he feels bad for you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:27 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

oh - and the resident Mr. Happy would like to know how they were dressed and how much they had to drink before he feels bad for you.

You write that shit, and actually say he's angry and you're not. Let it go Bob. The lifestyle your forced to live is making you messed up. Let it go. Things aren't important Bob, people are. You can get along with doing the things you need to do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:39 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

See there's how you warp it. Your position is that I have no right to criticize anyone's choices or else I'm condoning someone raping them. That's some fucked up logic.

My position is that I can criticize their choices, while in no way wishing anything bad upon them. Anyone that's not being willfully stupid would have no argument with the position I took in that post. And just for your entertainment I'll give you another version of it.

If you go to a party dressed conservatively, moderate your drinking, and stick with your friends the odds of getting raped are much lower than if you go to a party dressed like a pole dancer, get blind drunk and ditch your friends to be alone.

That statement in no way condones rape, it contains common sense for the real world. But of course that makes no difference when you're determined to score some kind of points by insulting someone.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:37 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh - and the resident Mr. Happy would like to know how they were dressed and how much they had to drink before he feels bad for you.

You write that shit, and actually say he's angry and you're not. Let it go Bob. The lifestyle your forced to live is making you messed up. Let it go. Things aren't important Bob, people are. You can get along with doing the things you need to do.
which is why I support rape victims.

(sorry that my words bother you)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:51 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

which is why I support rape victims.

I'm sorry you think they do. I'll make a note of that. It's alright to take advice sometimes Bob. You need to relax a bit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:48 pm

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:which is why I support rape victims.

I'm sorry you think they do.  I'll make a note of that. It's alright to take advice sometimes Bob.  You need to relax a bit.
just back from the Peanut Barrel- gonna take a nap now.. might listen to some tunes before or after - not sure yet.

Hope that's okay - advice is welcome.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:50 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'm sorry you think they do.  I'll make a note of that. It's alright to take advice sometimes Bob.  You need to relax a bit.
just back from the Peanut Barrel- gonna take a nap now.. might listen to some tunes before or after - not sure yet.

I guess it is. If it's what you want. You're the only one who knows for sure.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:52 pm

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I guess it is. If it's what you want. You're the only one who knows for sure.
probably gonna put on side two of Tunnel of Love.

hope you don't mind.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:54 pm

okay - side two of Tunnel of Love is on. Gotta catch a plane later.

I suppose you can move to have me banned if you're somehow offended by that.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:46 pm

Bob leaving work already I'm jealous
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:57 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:okay - side two of Tunnel of Love is on. Gotta catch a plane later.

Re-lax

Jesus you're uptight. There has to be a deeper reason for your anger bob. Seek it. Understand it. You can still be who you always wanted to be.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:14 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Bob leaving work already I'm jealous
I've been gone for a while. Librul/Activist SCOTUS Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law..  3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:16 pm

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:okay - side two of Tunnel of Love is on. Gotta catch a plane later.

Re-lax

Jesus you're uptight. There has to be a deeper reason for your anger bob. Seek it. Understand it. You can still be who you always wanted to be.

up from a quick nap.. what should I crank up now??

thinkin' some Truckers. Maybe The Dirty South. Librul/Activist SCOTUS Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law..  3493939353

(if you have a problem with this choice, let me know - make some recommendations or move to have me banned - either will work)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:48 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Re-lax

up from a quick nap.. what should I crank up now??

thinkin' some Truckers. Maybe The Dirty South. Librul/Activist SCOTUS Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law..  3493939353

(if you have a problem with this choice, let me know - make some recommendations or move to have me banned -either will work)

Somebody is still a bit grumpy.

Bob, it's only a message board. You can be anybody you want to be here. I don't know if that relieves the stress of you having to live the forced life you live, but I hope it does.

Is there anything I can do to go along with it? Or is OTPT going to be enough?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:50 pm

Can you and goose keep me out of your weird crush on Bob? TIA
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:50 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Can you and goose keep me out of your weird crush on Bob? TIA

I'm jealous of you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:51 pm

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Can you and goose keep me out of your weird crush on Bob? TIA

I'm jealous of you.

Why is that?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:11 pm

it's a bit bizarre, isn't it? DWags spends the entire morning lecturing me.. and then tells me "you can be anybody you want to be here"..

Librul/Activist SCOTUS Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law..  1494614055

regardless, he's a great American and a damn fine supporter of Spartan scholar-athletes.

GO GREEN!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:15 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
it's a bit bizarre, isn't it? DWags spends the entire morning lecturing me.. and then tells me "you can be anybody you want to be here"..

regardless, he's a great American and a damn fine supporter of Spartan scholar-athletes.

GO GREEN!!

I'm kind of shocked at just how easy it is to get you angry.   Jebus, relax Bob, it's a message board.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:37 pm

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

GO GREEN!!

I'm kind of shocked at just how easy it is to get you angry.   Jebus, relax Bob, it's a message board.

alright, dude - I'm out.. got places to be.

Hope you enjoy your time without me - I'll be back in about a week or so to participate (hopefully) in more free speech. I hope that's okay with you.

GO GREEN!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:49 pm

DWags wrote:I understand why some people in this country are against abortion. It's a belief that life is happening and life shouldn't be stopped. While we can argue that till the cows some home, in science in morals, in ethics, that would take till we all die to come to an agreement. However, I know of some people who are against abortion, but refuse any effort to educate many people on the options of birth control. They don't believe the government should be involved in it at all, yet they have to understand that the government will be very involved in taking care of unwanted babies for the rest of their life. It just seems so out of wack to me.

How fucking hard is it to buy a box of condoms? Gimme a break.

I'm against abortion when people use it as a convenience thing. If you get pregnant and have a healthy kid in there, at least give it a shot. Put it up for adoption or something. If the mother's life is in danger or its rape or another similar circumstance, then sure get an abortion. But if you accidentally get someone pregnant don't look for the easy way out by just offing it. JMO
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:00 pm

Tim Wakefield wrote:
DWags wrote:I understand why some people in this country are against abortion. It's a belief that life is happening and life shouldn't be stopped. While we can argue that till the cows some home, in science in morals, in ethics, that would take till we all die to come to an agreement. However, I know of some people who are against abortion, but refuse any effort to educate many people on the options of birth control. They don't believe the government should be involved in it at all, yet they have to understand that the government will be very involved in taking care of unwanted babies for the rest of their life. It just seems so out of wack to me.

I'm against abortion when people use it as a convenience thing. If you get pregnant and have a healthy kid in there, at least give it a shot. Put it up for adoption or something. If the mother's life is in danger or its rape or another similar circumstance, then sure get an abortion. But if you accidentally get someone pregnant don't look for the easy way out by just offing it. JMO

I'm telling you, there are people out there, walking around, who do not know their address. You think "Dwags is full of it". I'm not kidding you, it's that fucked up. Beyond that, I can't explain some houses I've walked in as a h.s. administrator, or the condition of mental abuse some kids have taken up to 18. It's not just birth control, it's education that having a baby doesn't mean love. I'm not talking about handing out condoms or having the pill in a candy machine at school, I'm telling you there is a whole psychological issue that has to be dealt with beyond the pill and condom. I am constantly shocked by 16 year olds that haven't left the confines of their city, haven't been able to write their address down, and don't know how to spell their middle name. I think some of us who are/were lucky enough to have books read to us and even though we weren't rich we were able to negotiate ourselves through school and college by working hard, believe because we did it and we know consequences, everybody should. Further, we're shocked by some people who just do shit for reasons beyond belief. It's not just buying rubbers, it's more than that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:15 pm

Tim Wakefield wrote:

Wake - this is where ya went wrong bud. Very ignorant statement.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next