Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..

+5
Rocinante
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-14, 13:01

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:we fittin' to have ourselves a war, brah. My money is on the black folks.

I don't think that's a smart bet, Bob.

Blacks are highly out numbered. Not only that, they are several untrained. There's country boys that grow up shooting rifles from the age of 5. Many black kids get training which revolves around finding an alley, flinching until the trigger goes off and then running before the cops show up.

Here's a smart brotha's take on the race war (his hint: black people don't get in it, become diplomatic"

Don't pay attention to how he gets his message across but the message that is within the language.
my money is on black dudes... they can take advantage of white people that have to go to work, thereby leveling the playing field.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..

Post by Rocinante 2016-07-14, 13:03

Yes, and how much higher is the crime rate in black communities than white communities, Roc?

Here's that argument you return to over and over. What is the point? That somehow it's more understandable that an unarmed black person gets killed by police because it's a bad neighborhood? Talk about generalization and a lack of statistical evidence...
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 13:11

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Define "gun nut".

Let me guess.... anyone that disagrees with your opinion on gun control. How close am I?

Dead balls accurate. Couldn't be closer. This country is fucked up with this shit. Dumb asses actually video taping themselves open carrying by cops because it's their right and they want to show it on YouTube to their other nut friends to prove they're some kind of constitutional keeper of the faith.

I have guns, I respect guns, I continue to be amazed at what I see happening with them in this country. It's not a good thing. I have my ideas as to how it could be better. I think I'm right. We all have that line we draw. This is mine.

I feel there's a lot of vagueness I need cleared up.

So, record number of (legal) guns in circulation... lowest crime statistics since we've kept track. What is the problem that is amazing you about this country that is not a good thing that need to get better?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-14, 13:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm waiting on a republican who is suddenly concerned with black-on-black violence in Chicago to speak out.. New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  - Page 2 502811600

He'd be in front of the Democrats.

They've been in charge in Chicago since 1927 - good job guys.

New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  - Page 2 Republican-mayors-are-rare
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-14, 13:12

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm waiting on a republican who is suddenly concerned with black-on-black violence in Chicago to speak out.. New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  - Page 2 502811600

He'd be in front of the Democrats.

They've been in charge in Chicago since 1927 - good job guys.

New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  - Page 2 Republican-mayors-are-rare
I really appreciate how republicans are so very concerned with black-on-black crime in Chicago.. New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-07-14, 13:18

xsanguine wrote:

Perhaps someone from the community of Chicago should become concerned.

None of them care. Not until one of the relatively few times it happens and isn't a clear case of a cop trying to be killed.

I lived in Southwest Chicago. You assumption that people do not care is incorrect.

Plenty of people in Southside and Western Chicago neighborhoods care. The problem is they live in those neighborhoods. Last summer I ran the numbers: approximately 75% of the homicides in Chicago occurred in 25% of the city's neighborhoods. The problem is not too many people in D.C. or Springfield care, and most people in the city living outside of one of those neighborhoods in the 25% also do not care.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-14, 13:20

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Dead balls accurate. Couldn't be closer. This country is fucked up with this shit. Dumb asses actually video taping themselves open carrying by cops because it's their right and they want to show it on YouTube to their other nut friends to prove they're some kind of constitutional keeper of the faith.

I have guns, I respect guns, I continue to be amazed at what I see happening with them in this country. It's not a good thing. I have my ideas as to how it could be better. I think I'm right. We all have that line we draw. This is mine.

So, record number of (legal) guns in circulation... lowest crime statistics since we've kept track. What is the problem that is amazing you about this country that is not a good thing that need to get better?

Mostly people who keep saying there isn't one, let's move on. That's the first thing we have to come to terms with. If there's an intersection in my community that killed 100 motorists a year and I put a left turn lane in and now only 60 due yearly, I still have a problem to fix. There are still somethings we can do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-14, 13:21

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

None of them care. Not until one of the relatively few times it happens and isn't a clear case of a cop trying to be killed.

I lived in Southwest Chicago. You assumption that people do not care is incorrect.

Plenty of people in Southside and Western Chicago neighborhoods care. The problem is they live in those neighborhoods. Last summer I ran the numbers: approximately 75% of the homicides in Chicago occurred in 25% of the city's neighborhoods. The problem is not too many people in D.C. or Springfield care, and most people in the city living outside of one of those neighborhoods in the 25% also do not care.
the only time republicans (pretend) to care about black-on-black crime in Chicago is when a white cop shoots an unarmed black person.

but you knew that already.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-14, 13:23

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Mostly people who keep saying there isn't one, let's move on. That's the first thing we have to come to terms with. If there's an intersection in my community that killed 100 motorists a year and I put a left turn lane in and now only 60 due yearly, I still have a problem to fix. There are still somethings we can do.
your intentions are noble.. but there is too much money and power to be had by politicians.

Be assured that if the most powerful lobby in your community had a vested interest in making sure people died at the intersection so they could advance their political cause, the turn lane would never be put in.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-07-14, 13:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

the only time republicans (pretend) to care about black-on-black crime in Chicago is when a white cop shoots an unarmed black person.

It's not just a Republican thing, Bob. The Democrats in office also do not care. They certainly pay more lip service to the problems, but they often do not have the political will to offer meaningful solutions. This has been the case in Chicago for decades.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 13:40

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

None of them care. Not until one of the relatively few times it happens and isn't a clear case of  a cop trying to be killed.

So what I'm I'm trying to figure out is why I'm the evil one that apparently hates them because I haven't solved their inner strife yet.

Last edited by xsanguine on 2016-07-14, 13:40; edited 1 time in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-14, 13:40

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:the only time republicans (pretend) to care about black-on-black crime in Chicago is when a white cop shoots an unarmed black person.

It's not just a Republican thing, Bob. The Democrats in office also do not care. They certainly pay more lip service to the problems, but they often do not have the political will to offer meaningful solutions. This has been the case in Chicago for decades.

oh, I know - but at least Democrats give some lip service to things like gun control, funding for mental health screening, support for education, etc.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 13:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

oh, I know - but at least Democrats give some lip service to things like gun control, funding for mental health screening, support for education, etc.

Aside from health screaning... basically things that don't matter.

Guns are already virtually banned in Chicago. We spent the most on education in the world.

Maybe we need to make guns even more banned and spend every more money?

My wife works in charter schools.... some kids parents cares, others don't. You can tell how someone is going to turn out just on that.

I've heard it before... it's the teacher's job to teach the kids everything they need to know to be college ready. Meaning the parent shouldn't have to give two shits once the kid gets home. And that seems to be what's happening. Of course the parents never receive blame for this... not from the school administration, not from politicians, and not from the people claiming to care so much. The ones that jump on the EL for Lakeside.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-07-14, 14:14

xsanguine wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

So what I'm I'm trying to figure out is why I'm the evil one that apparently hates them because I haven't solved their inner strife yet.

WTF are you talking about?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 14:51

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

WTF are you talking about?

What's the use.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 14:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I don't think that's a smart bet, Bob.

Blacks are highly out numbered. Not only that, they are several untrained. There's country boys that grow up shooting rifles from the age of 5. Many black kids get training which revolves around finding an alley, flinching until the trigger goes off and then running before the cops show up.

Here's a smart brotha's take on the race war (his hint: black people don't get in it, become diplomatic"

Don't pay attention to how he gets his message across but the message that is within the language.
my money is on black dudes... they can take advantage of white people that have to go to work, thereby leveling the playing field.

Well white dudes are breeding masculinity out of themselves. I mean, you can already see how many physically useless white males there are just around town. No wait until the races are all equal and 'it' needs to be figured out.' White people are toast. You think those 120 kids that can't wipe their smile off their face are going even be able handle getting punched let alone return a punch?

They're turtling and getting taken over.

Everyone else will do really well. They haven't bought into this...."You can be whatever you want to be, maaaan." They're into things that let them survive. They don't have time to contemplate useless philosophy.

But yeah,.... the white guys with 15 inch biceps and can't bench more than 150lbs..... good luck.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-14, 14:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Be assured that if the most powerful lobby in your community had a vested interest in making sure people died at the intersection so they could advance their political cause, the turn lane would never be put in.

Explain how the NRA has a vested interest in people dying? If people WEREN'T dying their cause would be so much easier so what you're saying makes no sense except to your fevered brain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-07-14, 15:24

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Well white dudes are breeding masculinity out of themselves. I mean, you can already see how many physically useless white males there are just around town. No wait until the races are all equal and 'it' needs to be figured out.' White people are toast. You think those 120 kids that can't wipe their smile off their face are going even be able handle getting punched let alone return a punch?

Everyone else will do really well. They haven't bought into this...."You can be whatever you want to be, maaaan." They're into things that let them survive. They don't have time to contemplate useless philosophy.

But yeah,.... the white guys with 15 inch biceps and can't bench more than 150lbs..... good luck.

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-14, 15:25

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Be assured that if the most powerful lobby in your community had a vested interest in making sure people died at the intersection so they could advance their political cause, the turn lane would never be put in.

Explain how the NRA has a vested interest in people dying?
{sigh}

they need tragedies in order to promote fear, racism and paranoia to a gullible populace who then go out and buy weapons to pertekt themselves.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-14, 16:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

{sigh}

they need tragedies in order to promote fear, racism and paranoia to a gullible populace who then go out and buy weapons to pertekt themselves.

Yep. Same as the Black panthers. All are assholes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-14, 17:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

{sigh}

lol, that's just stupid enough you might actually believe it. If there were no tragedies then no one would be fighting them, that would easily be a better outcome for them. Also....Bob? The NRA doesn't get the money from gun sales, the stores and gun companies do. Try again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 17:53

Rocinante wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

What are commercials?

Stupid white men that have to be looked after by genius women. Sitcoms, a bunch of morons who would set the house on fire if someone wasn't around... while the genius women fix everything and the men, like the most emasculated characters mope around apologing for being the biggest morons, Romano. Ray Romano, Kevin James, Al Bundy, Tim Taylor, John Goodman.... all played complete idiots couldn't a toy mallett and the wife could put up 6 sided opposing trusses in 2 days
Entertainment's role.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 17:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

{sigh}

Can't you say the same about the Democrats? Just replace buy weapons with buy more control>
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-14, 18:00

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:{sigh}

Can't you say the same about the Democrats? Just replace buy weapons with buy more control>

Dems want to control your wallet and basically want you to work most of the year for them. Republicans want to control your life. From telling you that you can't smoke weed to making laws trying to prevent you from sucking a dick if you want b
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 18:04

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Dems want to control your wallet and basically want you to work most of the year for them. Republicans want to control your life. From telling you that you can't smoke weed to making laws trying to prevent you from sucking a dick if you want b

Or purchasing a gun without permission. Or build a garage in my backyard without permission. People accuse me of making it simple but you're forgetting a lot of money grabbing tactics Dems are in love with,

For you to support either of them in any capacity makes me think you've been smoking way too much wweed.

Any minor semblance of support for either R and D means you support full on slavery. Let's just make that perfectly clear, Dwags.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 18:17

The R's want to control your entire lives... the D's just want a small part of it.

Well we know who Dwags is voting for this year.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-14, 18:27

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Or purchasing a gun without permission. Or build a garage in my backyard without permission. People accuse me of making it simple but you're forgetting a lot of money grabbing tactics Dems are in love with,

For you to support either of them in any capacity makes me think you've been smoking way too much wweed.

Any minor semblance of support for either R and D means you support full on slavery. Let's just make that perfectly clear, Dwags.

Sure.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-14, 18:28

xsanguine wrote:The R's want to control your entire lives... the D's just want a small part of it.

Who?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 18:29

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:The R's want to control your entire lives... the D's just want a small part of it.

Who?

Just the benevolent ones that only want to control your wallet and make you work for them for most of the year.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 18:32

I'm still wondering if anyone is going to admit who commits the vast majority of crime relative to their population makeup in the country.

For some reason Roc doesn't care... doesn't think he has any different in whether that's going to affect the frequency of interactions between law enforcement and the theoretical group I may or may to referring to.

Are crime rates even studied outside Criminal Justice anymore?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-14, 18:37

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Who?

Just the benevolent ones that only want to control your wallet and make you work for them for most of the year.

Sorry. I haven't made my mind up. My wife is a tree hugger who once lobbied for the natural gas industry. I've voted both sides. I really don't think I can vote for either right now. Living in Michigan I'd like the dems to take control of one of the houses in Michigan, I'll lean that way. But nationally I can't vote for Hills.

Oh, and fuck you if you don't think the republicans want you to stop sucking dicks if you're a guy or eating pussy if you're a girl. Like that effects your life in some way. Wtf do they care? And fuck you if you don't think working for the government for five plus months isn't slavery and not "benevolent" as you call it, while making sections of our society dependent on government and not help themselves.

You don't know shit about me X. I know how far you'd stick your tongue up Trumps ass if he asked you though. Damn son.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-14, 18:38

Then you have Dems like in the single party state of California. Leland Yee, State Senator - Candidate for Secretary of State - great champion of gun control - busted and goes to prison for - illegal gun trafficking. Or like his Democrat pals in the State Legislature of California - being good Democrats they pass new gun control legislation - and exempt themselves from it. Protection for me but not for thee little ones.

And Bob loves to rant about all the $$ the NRA has - perhaps the stupid fucking Democrats running Chicago should stop suing them???

Court Orders Chicago to Pay NRA $1 Million in Legal Fees

Chicago also paid the NRA $600,000 in legal fees following the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark 2010 ruling that the Second Amendment’s right to keep and bear arms applies to the states.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-14, 18:39

Wags? Is it considered the government being in your bedroom when they won't let you rent it out?

On what grounds should the government be able to tell me I can't rent a room in a home I own?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-14, 18:48

LooseGoose wrote:Wags? Is it considered the government being in your bedroom when they won't let you rent it out?

On what grounds should the government be able to tell me I can't rent a room in a home I own?

Tough one. I do know that some peeps in Charlevoix who worked their whole life to retire to a beautiful home up there, only to have neighbors who went into business renting out their house every week in the summer to people who liked to party every night in the summer up there. Should government step in? You tell me.

If I want to suck a dick, or marry a guy, should I be arrested or told no? Where do we want government to step in?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 18:56

DWags wrote: Where do we want government to step in?

Is someone being physical harmed or stolen from?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-14, 19:04

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote: Where do we want government to step in?

How about my house in Petosky I've spent 50 years working for to retire peacefully. Then a group of five from Detroit pool money and buy the house next door and rent it to twenty somethings all 12 weeks of summer for 3500 per week. Then each group each week party till two am, are always playing harts, or kids are screaming.

Wasn't zoned commercial when I bought so should I ask government to step in? Would you?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 19:13

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Sorry. I haven't made my mind up. My wife is a tree hugger who once lobbied for the natural gas industry. I've voted both sides. I really don't think I can vote for either right now. Living in Michigan I'd like the dems to take control of one of the houses in Michigan, I'll lean that way. But nationally I can't vote for Hills.

Oh, and fuck you if you don't think the republicans want you to stop sucking dicks if you're a guy or eating pussy if you're a girl. Like that effects your life in some way. Wtf do they care? And fuck you if you don't think working for the government for five plus months isn't slavery and not "benevolent" as you call it, while making sections of our society dependent on government and not help themselves.

You don't know shit about me X. I know how far you'd stick your tongue up Trumps ass if he asked you though. Damn son.

Jesus Christ you fucking tough guys with your "you don't know shit about me, dwag". Of course not, asshole. I'm making an assessment based on the views you've expressed on here and the persona you've exhibited on here.
Sorry to call you an asshole. You're a good dude, I just don't like that non-accusation.

The interesting part is because I'm making sure to include D in the R as bullshit artists now you're giving me some riot act about supporting the R's when I've done no such thing. I'm just sick of the one sided attacks because it makes one side look sane even though they're both nuts.

I've had openly gay friends since 1996 when I was a young 13 year old. I don't give a fuck about that shit so don't put that bullshit on me. "You don't know shit about me, haree hardee hardeee *puffs bird chest out"... well clearly you don't know shit about me either so just relax with your whole tough guy thing. You're on the interne. You're not going to intimidate anyone. You're an out of shape middle aged man. You're not doing shit to anyone. So enough with the faux tough guy act.

I don't know what your Trump comment is... but you're either not paying attention... need to get a brain scan scheduled soon... or just continuing the wannabe tough guy thing you never got exhibit outside the internet. You'd cower in real life, you're not tough.

Check your insecurities and have a regular conversation with a human being. I've tried tried to intimidate your easily scared ass, I've just been trying to discuss a difference in opinions but you wanna act like you're billy bad ass when we all know that's the furthest from the case. So if that's what you wanted to make this about, let's make this about that.

If you want to just talk like adults about it... then I'm game.

Sure R's want to take more of your control through politicization, and Dems want to restrict your ability to self defense.

They're both the self. If you vote for either, you're an opponent of freedom. There's no other way around it. There's no lesser of two evils. You're either freer or you are less free. Both choices lead you to less free.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 19:15

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

How about my house in Petosky I've spent 50 years working for to retire peacefully.  Then a group of five from Detroit pool money and buy the house next door and rent it to twenty somethings all 12 weeks of summer for 3500 per week. Then each group each week party till two am, are always playing harts, or kids are screaming.  

Wasn't zoned commercial when I bought so should I ask government to step in?  Would you?

Nope. I've never called the cops, I've just done whatever it is (stupidily in some cases). But I've always taken care of problems to my own satisfaction.

I get the impression you and I grew up very different, though, so you need to handle it the way you feel most comfortable.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 20:04

Anyone wanting to take a stab at those stats yet or are we just going to leave it silent. Not something we want to confront today, right?

Either way, I just want to know.... either let's discuss the statistics or let's hide from. Either one is fine, just want to make sure because if not I'll continue to bring them up I know how annoying statistics can be to a certain side.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-14, 20:28

Shit X you're the first one to accuse me of sympathizing with dems for whatever reason you conjured up. Fuck that. And it isn't jut you. I left home st 18, never looked back. Was raised an independent thinker by two parents who were hippies but one became conservative in his thirties. I actually think it was his love of football that made him that way.

But my Charlevoix examples include senior citizens who are intimidated by causing police to get involved BWho is looking out for their interest? I'd handle the problem the right way. My way. Who's watching out for those who psychologically can't. Should their retirement be ruined?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next