Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

+20
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
The Pantry
tGreenWay
DWags
steveschneider
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
MattyFresh
CORNER BLITZ
TheReal_LWS
tanfan!
Gomer
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
xsanguine
Tim Wakefield
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
24 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 16 Empty Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by The Pantry 2018-01-22, 22:53

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 16 54655610
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 16 Empty Re: Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers

Post by Guest 2018-01-27, 08:41

Could getting rid of dairy be making you dumb?

Ditching dairy could see you drop 13 IQ points because of a lack of iodine in your diet, experts warn.

It’s feared that a growing number of young British women choosing to cut out cow’s milk are causing serious health consequences for the next generation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-03, 18:34

Februdairy @februdairy Feb 2
Here's what Olympic legend Laura Trott had to say about milk. Milk is key for me and was important throughout the Olympic process. I have a pint after training and another before bed. I've performed better on my bike as a result and I feel better in myself.
#februdairy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-03, 18:36

LooseGoose wrote:Februdairy @februdairy Feb 2
Here's what Olympic legend Laura Trott had to say about milk. Milk is key for me and was important throughout the Olympic process. I have a pint after training and another before bed. I've performed better on my bike as a result and I feel better in myself.
#februdairy

Who? And what?

Edit: Points for Februdairy, though.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-03, 18:47

tGreenWay wrote:
#februdairy

Who? And what?

Edit: Points for Februdairy, though.

I'm sorry you aren't aware of Olympic Legend Laura Trott. Could I recommend you drink more milk to improve your cognitive functions?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-02-03, 19:12

I think a raw milk parasite has infected your brain.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-02-03, 19:16

Third milk pick-up on Monday. Stuff is so good cold it's hard to explain. Tastes so much better than store bought. Each glass is a treat.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-03, 19:30

Pantry is now thoroughly hooked again.

The hat I can buy if he ever shares with Wags..............

Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 16 SILLYSOULS_BC_4
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-02-03, 19:56

LooseGoose wrote:Pantry is now thoroughly hooked again.

I keep a gallon at work in the fridge. Noticed someone puts a gallon of pasteurized whole Kroger in the fridge every Monday. Not sure who brings it in yet but will offer a glass of the good stuff for them to try when I find out. If they are not pussified, like many on this board, they will love it and want into the herd share.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-02-03, 20:06

The Pantry wrote:If they are not pussified, like many on this board.

How is life in the suburbs these days, Pantry?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-02-03, 20:16

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:If they are not pussified, like many on this board.

How is life in the suburbs these days, Pantry?
It's great, when you have choice of product you can legally obtain.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-03, 21:31

The Pantry wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Pantry is now thoroughly hooked again.

I keep a gallon at work in the fridge. Noticed someone puts a gallon of pasteurized whole Kroger in the fridge every Monday. Not sure who brings it in yet but will offer a glass of the good stuff for them to try when I find out. If they are not pussified, like many on this board, they will love it and want into the herd share.

This sounds like Ty trying to make everyone buy cryptos.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-02-03, 21:39

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
I keep a gallon at work in the fridge.  Noticed someone puts a gallon of pasteurized whole Kroger in the fridge every Monday.  Not sure who brings it in yet but will offer a glass of the good stuff for them to try when I find out.  If they are not pussified, like many on this board, they will love it and want into the herd share.

Not even close.  Real milk is a clearly superior product.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-04, 00:30

The Pantry wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

That's exactly what Ty has said about Litecoin.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-02-04, 00:39

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

That's exactly what Ty has said about Litecoin.
He's free to eat all that shit he wants.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-04, 13:51

#februdairy

She didn’t say raw milk. She said milk.

Oh, so close. Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 16 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-04, 13:54

tGreenWay wrote:
#februdairy

Oh, so close. Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 16 502811600

Only because she hasn't yet met that special person in her life that will introduce her to RealMilk™️
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-04, 13:58

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Only because she hasn't yet met that special person in her life that will introduce her to RealMilk™️

You could send her a map with directions to Mio.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-02-04, 14:00

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Who needs a map
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-04, 14:07

aualum06 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Who needs a map

Well played. Good news: Path to legalization for raw milk sellers - Page 16 1486952199
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-13, 13:44

90% of Olympians grew up drinking milk.

So for those of you feeding your kids that fake crap they'll know who to thank as their Olympic dreams are shattered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-02-13, 14:11

What fake crap? Fuck milk.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-13, 14:17

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What fake crap? Fuck milk.

This. Do you need some extra vitamin D? Go get a suntan or take some supplements.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-13, 14:18

Almond and soy water....etc.....fake crap, not real milk. Those people don't want to raise patriotic Olympians.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-13, 14:19

LooseGoose wrote:

Almond and soy water....etc.....fake crap, not real milk. Those people don't want to raise patriotic Olympians.

Soy milk is best milk.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-13, 15:13

Almondmilk is fantastic.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-13, 16:02

LooseGoose wrote:90% of Olympians grew up drinking milk.  

So for those of you feeding your kids that fake crap they'll know who to thank as their Olympic dreams are shattered.
You drink milk tho
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-13, 16:56

Those last 3 messages make me cry for America.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-02-13, 17:00

LooseGoose wrote:Those last 3 messages make me cry for America.
I just don’t understand why you are not an Olympian. You have every advantage. Milk. It’s just such a failure on your part. You need to look within yourself and wonder what led you to failing more than you need to worry about other people’s milk habits.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-13, 17:02

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
I just don’t understand why you are not an Olympian. You have every advantage. Milk. It’s just such a failure on your part. You need to look within yourself and wonder what led you to failing more than you need to worry about other people’s milk habits.

I don't recall you asking if I were an Olympian. Are you jumping to a conclusion there?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-02-13, 17:17

I equate people who drink raw milk on par with people who believe the earth is flat. They all are just willfully ignorant people.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-13, 17:39

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I equate people who drink raw milk on par with people who believe the earth is flat. They all are just willfully ignorant people.

He makes this comparison while insulting the intelligence of others.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-02-13, 18:58

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Once Goose discovered the devil’s lettuce, all hope for his Olympic career in ice dancing went up in smoke, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-02-13, 20:39

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I equate people who drink raw milk on par with people who believe the earth is flat. They all are just willfully ignorant people.

He makes this comparison while insulting the intelligence of others.
We're just older and wiser. His jealousy is becoming more apparent.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-02-25, 19:31

Medical professionals in Iowa take a stand against the greatest threat to our Republic since its birth.

Nurses, doctors, others lineup against raw milk bill in Iowa
http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2018/02/nurses-doctors-others-lineup-against-raw-milk-bill-in-iowa/#.WpNVEhPwbSc
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-25, 19:43

Turtleneck wrote:Medical professionals in Iowa take a stand against the greatest threat to our Republic since its birth.

http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2018/02/nurses-doctors-others-lineup-against-raw-milk-bill-in-iowa/#.WpNVEhPwbSc

A solid list of those that oppose freedom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-02-25, 20:14

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Medical professionals in Iowa take a stand against the greatest threat to our Republic since its birth.

A solid list of those that oppose freedom.
Indeed. Guessing the Iowa Dairy Association is their version of the MMPA...the middlemen.

Skipped ordering last week but making a pick up tomorrow. Stuff is so good. Those that have not tried have no idea what they're missing.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-02-25, 20:16

Maybe more people should listen to what they have to say...

State issues alert on raw milk contaminated with listeria
https://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Hoosick-Falls-farm-milk-contaminated-with-lysteria-12559514.php

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-02-25, 20:22

Turtleneck wrote:

Maybe more people should listen to what they have to say...

State issues alert on raw milk contaminated with listeria
https://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Hoosick-Falls-farm-milk-contaminated-with-lysteria-12559514.php

They used a picture from 2005, is this the 1st recall since then?  I wonder how that compares to conventional food companies?

Looks like they had a recall in 2009.....so 9 years of clean milk. Again, compare to conventional. and btw, until they do the verifying test it can be a lab error. I hope they saved a 2nd sample.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-03-02, 11:17

Some of you might want to take a deep breath and try to remain calm.

Meet the startup that makes milk—without cows

Humanity’s procurement of animal-based foods has remained stagnant for a long time. In the case of milk, we grow massive amount of crops using large swaths of land and other resources. We then raise cows, feed them those crops, medicate them, impregnate them, milk them, and eventually slaughter them. It’s intensive, requiring huge quantities of land, water, fossil fuels, and other resources.

Perfect Day’s plan was to make milk using the exact dairy proteins cows create, but with designer yeast instead of cows—and in a matter of mere days.

In other words, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

https://qz.com/1220264/perfect-day-meet-the-startup-that-makes-milk-without-cows/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next