Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melania Trumps speech.

+9
The_Dude
tGreenWay
Motown Spartan
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
xsanguine
DWags
13 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Melania Trumps speech.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Melania Trumps speech.

Post by Guest 2016-07-19, 15:51

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-19, 15:56

xsanguine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

No idea who started it, but I do know you added lots of fuel to the fire. Goose and I had plenty of disagreements without resorting to name calling, but somewhere along the way, others started making it personal. I'm not going to let my values be attacked without responding in kind. Like I said, your team hates it when the Libs fight back, mostly because you had carte Blanche for decades. That time is over.

As for putting me on ignore, I couldn't care less. You think I hate you. The_douche thinks I hate conservative women. I get it. I'm armed with facts and the truth and I'm able to show it to you and you both take that as insubordinate. The facts and truth are what has led the GOP to demonize education as elitist. It doesn't fit your storyline, so it must be evil. That's okay. You keep right on thinking that. Truth is, while you're gone from my timeline, I won't think of you, not even for a moment.

I would love to know what I said to you that hurt you. Because if I truly said something out of line I will apologize profusely. I do like to joke around and sometimes that means I go a little overboard, but it doesn't come through well on here.

I don't recall EVER calling you a name... maybe something dumb like "a big dummy" but nothing serious. I highly doubt I ever called you anything vitriolic. If I did and it were within the last 2 weeks I have a halfway explanation for that. Things haven't gone very well, personally. Not that that's your problem or you need to care... I'm just trying to give some understanding. But even with that... the most I can think of is if I felt you were being insensitive to what I was goign through in my personal life and I wished harmed on you. I know I did that to OTPT before he realized what had happened (not like it mattered within a day or two), but if it did. I'm truly sorry.

For what it's worth I have no and will never support any political party. I'm sorry you feel that way about me. I really wish you didn't but I can't change your mind.

I really do try to go out of my way to be kind while still having a disagreement... but sometimes life happens, man. I've never had to deal with this before and maybe you have so it's old hate but this is harder than I thought it would be on me, man. It's really really hard to deal with. So I'm sorry if I took it out on you or anyone else here. I really am. I didn't mean to... I come from a family that doesn't express their emotions very well except through anger.
Again, no excuse, just letting you know.

Ahh well, I suspect you're not interested in much I have to say. I just think maybe some context would help. I try to go out of my way to be nice to people on here, especially at times like these for me.

I didn't put you on an "ignore list". I thought I put you on a list so that you didn't have to read anything from me anymore. Obviously I fucked it up and it didn't work as intended. Again. I'm sorry. I get it, you don't give a fuck. I wasn't trying to be a jerk. I was being the pushover nice guy again.

I'm gone for a few hours, so I'll read everything after your first sentence later, but hurt me? No, you didn't hurt me. Melania Trumps speech.  - Page 3 502811600

BTW, if you're getting paid by the word, good show.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-19, 16:10

Some pointed out that Donald Trump himself criticized Biden for those allegations. When Biden was considering running against Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination, Trump had said he would do well against him, CNN reported. CNN quoted Trump as saying: “I think I’d matchup great. I’m a job producer. I’ve had a great record, I haven’t been involved in plagiarism. I think I would match up very well against him.”
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-19, 16:15

Just own it and fucking move on.

It's denying and then saying "so and so did it" that makes it worse.

Holy shit, let's say I might have caught my sophomore kid with some vodka. Let's say she says "but Becca does it all the time".

The fuck? I just want her to own it and say "shit I made a mistake". Pushing blame by comparing fuck ups isn't impressive.

Own the shit. Say you did it and move on.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-07-19, 17:05

Any woman who says you can trust my husband and she is #3 is either a liar or oblivious.

Wives #1 and #2 trusted him at one time as well.

She wants us to trust Trump. They guy who ghost wrote Art of The Deal (the best seller Trump brags about) gave an interview regarding his misgivings about a Trump Presidency

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-19, 17:26

Melania Trumps speech.  - Page 3 CnwbljhWcAQolON
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-19, 17:53

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I would love to know what I said to you that hurt you. Because if I truly said something out of line I will apologize profusely. I do like to joke around and sometimes that means I go a little overboard, but it doesn't come through well on here.

I don't recall EVER calling you a name... maybe something dumb like "a big dummy" but nothing serious. I highly doubt I ever called you anything vitriolic. If I did and it were within the last 2 weeks I have a halfway explanation for that. Things haven't gone very well, personally. Not that that's your problem or you need to care... I'm just trying to give some understanding. But even with that... the most I can think of is if I felt you were being insensitive to what I was goign through in my personal life and I wished harmed on you. I know I did that to OTPT before he realized what had happened (not like it mattered within a day or two), but if it did. I'm truly sorry.

For what it's worth I have no and will never support any political party. I'm sorry you feel that way about me. I really wish you didn't but I can't change your mind.

I really do try to go out of my way to be kind while still having a disagreement... but sometimes life happens, man. I've never had to deal with this before and maybe you have so it's old hate but this is harder than I thought it would be on me, man. It's really really hard to deal with. So I'm sorry if I took it out on you or anyone else here. I really am. I didn't mean to... I come from a family that doesn't express their emotions very well except through anger.

Ahh well, I suspect you're not interested in much I have to say. I just think maybe some context would help. I try to go out of my way to be nice to people on here, especially at times like these for me.

I didn't put you on an "ignore list". I thought I put you on a list so that you didn't have to read anything from me anymore. Obviously I fucked it up and it didn't work as intended. Again. I'm sorry. I get it, you don't give a fuck. I wasn't trying to be a jerk. I was being the pushover nice guy again.

Can you make your first 150-200 words the most important. I'm putting a hard cap on reading past them. Not that your stuff isn't worthwhile. It's just that it's a message board. Breavity is our friend.

Yeah... I think it's just the realization you're no longer welcome here.

I had fun here. Good luck Dwags, you have a beautiful family and I wish the best. Thanks for some of the (rare) laughs we did have. I honestly enjoyed, even if you were just being polite at the time.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-19, 18:01

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Can you make your first 150-200 words the most important. I'm putting a hard cap on reading past them. Not that your stuff isn't worthwhile. It's just that it's a message board. Breavity is our friend.

I had fun here. Good luck Dwags, you have a beautiful family and I wish the best. Thanks for some of the (rare) laughs we did have. I honestly enjoyed, even if you were just being polite at the time.

Hey, I hope I didn't chase. Like your stuff. And it is welcome. As are you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-19, 18:05

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

It's not you. I can take a hint when it's a majority. I'm not going to sit around and be an annoyance.

I was kind of using this as an outlet the last 2 weeks but it's turned into one big fucking mess... I know, bro up and all that... just used to think people to help people when they're down rather than try to drive the steak all the way through

Not saying you have. I'm just saying.

I'm going to do my best at staying within tBob, at least he doesn't mind me... and I really like that about him.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-19, 18:07

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

It's not you. I can take a hint when it's a majority. I'm not going to sit around and be an annoyance.

I was kind of using this as an outlet the last 2 weeks but it's turned into one big fucking mess... I know, bro up and all that... just used to think people to help people when they're down rather than try to drive the steak all the way through

I'm going to do my best at staying within tBob, at least he doesn't mind me... and I really like that about him.

Well I hope you keep posting.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-19, 18:12

DWags wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Well I hope you keep posting.

I'll be in tBob. I just can't do this anymore... as greenway puts it"tuck and run". You're goddamn right I'm tucking and running. I don't know what to do.... what do I fucking do? It's not like they give pamphlets for this shit.

Nm, this is suppose to be in tBob... not annoying Greenway with someone else's problems (how dare they).
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-19, 18:14

The_Dude wrote:Liberals once again attacking a woman who isn't a Democrat...

Liberals worst fears:  Women and minorities who aren't blind sheep to the Dems..fucking Uncle Toms!

So...did she graduate from college?  Or not?  

Or are you blind to that lie?

Melania Trumps speech.  - Page 3 Wade-baldwin-iv-and-deyonta-davis-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-pose-for-a-picture-id542886404
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-19, 18:16

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

You can't talk shit about half the board and then cry about not being treated nicely.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-19, 18:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

You can't talk shit about half the board and then cry about not being treated nicely.

I haven't talked "shit" about anybody.

I fuck around... epople get offended, I apologize. That's how it's been working.

You can join me in hell if you'd like. Doubt you will though
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-19, 18:23

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I hope your family is doing good and is healthy, though.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-07-19, 18:54

Well... Bye.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-19, 21:05

I guess misogyny is OK as long as the target is an R wife.

Melania Trumps speech.  - Page 3 CnvpoVOW8AARqH8

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-19, 21:26

Breaking news alert! Dumb people on twitter say dumb things!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-19, 21:29

LooseGoose wrote:I guess misogyny is OK as long as the target is an R wife.

Goose, there are many of us who think it's wrong period. And like I said earlier, when Melania got busted stealing Obama's speech, she should own it. I swear if my kids ever said "well they did it, why can't I?", I'd probably raise my hand to them the first time ever. (well, probqably not that, but man I'd be pissed)

Just fucking own shit. I used the R word when saying someone was stupid, it offended people. I apologized. If they thought Iwas sincere, so be it, if they didn't and judged me on that one word forever, that's on them. If I said, fuck it, I'm gonna keep doing it, that's on me.

Fuck the republican hypocrites and the democrat hypocrites. I don't know how anyone can vote for them anymore.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-07-19, 22:24

Goose, why are you becoming the Swill official dog in the manger?

Why some folks who identify as "conservatives" have to paint themselves as victims all the time is troubling. Politics ain't bean bag.

Mrs Trump thought she was going to be a very wealthy man's 3rd wife. 5 years ago she would have laughed if you told her she would be expected to give a speech on national TV.

She was hung out to dry by a person or person(s) in her husband's campaign who either didn't vett the speech she reportedly wrote or didn't give final approval and see if she had added to the speech written for her according to other reports.

I'm old enough to remember the awful things "conservative" political commentators said about wretched things about Chelsea Clinton's looks when she was 12 - 13 years old. She was an innocent bystander.

Politics has gotten ugly. Wait until the next convention and you'll see the same hate and vitriol spewed by those calling themselves "conservatives"
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-20, 02:13

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I guess misogyny is OK as long as the target is an R wife.

Goose, there are many of us who think it's wrong period.  And like I said earlier, when Melania got busted stealing Obama's speech, she should own it.  I swear if my kids ever said "well they did it, why can't I?", I'd probably raise my hand to them the first time ever.  (well, probqably not that, but man I'd be pissed)  

Just fucking own shit.  I used the R word when saying someone was stupid, it offended people.  I apologized.  If they thought Iwas sincere, so be it, if they didn't and judged me on that one word forever, that's on them.  If I said, fuck it, I'm gonna keep doing it, that's on me.  

Fuck the republican hypocrites and the democrat hypocrites.  I don't know how anyone can vote for them anymore.  

You want Rs and Melania to own it yet you worship democratic politicians that are constant liars and never own up to anything. Obama is a petulant child with the way he acts and Hilary had never accepted or owned to any of her fuck ups---which have been 1000x worse than using a generic talking point for a few sentences. Hell, Hilary still spins lies about being shot at when it was false.

Yeah sure Melania used part of Michellee speech. But it doesn't even register a single point on the important scale. No one even cares except the blind political homers who would attack her no matter what.

If you don't see that then I can't help you.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-20, 06:17

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

Fuck the republican hypocrites and the democrat hypocrites.  I don't know how anyone can vote for them anymore.  

You want Rs and Melania to own it yet you worship democratic politicians that are constant liars and never own up to anything.

If you don't see that then I can't help you.

You're a fucking idiot. Really, You're a fucking idiot.

43 days "The Dude Abides"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-20, 09:12

"If you can't see it I can't help you"

Melania Trumps speech.  - Page 3 502811600 you sound like a conspiracy theorist on YouTube bro. Chill the fuck out. You're just as bad as the opposite spectrum that you love to rant about. Maybe d wags is right.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-20, 09:20

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:"If you can't see it I can't help you"

Melania Trumps speech.  - Page 3 502811600 you sound like a conspiracy theorist on YouTube bro. Chill the fuck out. You're just as bad as the opposite spectrum that you love to rant about. Maybe d wags is right.

Maybe?  Melania Trumps speech.  - Page 3 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-20, 11:53

Rocinante wrote:Well... Bye.

I'm still trying to figure out how I offended you so much to get the Wells 2.0 treatment for you.

Can I ask why, specifically? Or would that be wrong, too?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-20, 11:55

In fact I've asked asked a couple people (who... coincidentally seem to be part of the same clique) and I've never received an answer other than "You were mean".

I'm legitimately curious what comment I made that set you off.

GRR told me he doubts my parents passed away simply because "Well, I haven't heard about it." And I have yet to call him the things you guys seem to feel comfortable calling me.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-07-20, 12:41

Xsanguine,
You posted your parents had died in an accident on 131 or 31.  There is no mention of it anywhere.

I noticed that because my neighbor's nephew had died when he drove his Chevy under a semi in 131 about the same time and that accident along with others were all others were all over the news.

So what is it?  Did your folks die in an accident months earlier when there was a double fatality?  
Maybe in a secret accident that went unreported by every news outlet in MI or were you just speaking figuratively?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-20, 13:04

GRR Spartan wrote:Xsanguine,
You posted your parents had died in an accident on 131 or 31.  There is no mention of it anywhere.

I noticed that because my neighbor's nephew had died when he drove his Chevy under a semi in 131 about the same time and that accident along with others were all others were all over the news.

So what is it?  Did your folks die in an accident months earlier when there was a double fatality?  
Maybe in a secret accident that went unreported by every news outlet in MI or were you just speaking figuratively?

My parents died on the way back from Ludington.. I don't know if it was 31... it wasn't 131. It may have been 127. If it's this big of a deal to you I can find out..... but to be completely honest, and especially because of how people have acted, privacy is a big concern of mine. And the only person I've shared my identity with is Bob because frankly he's the only one I trust with that kind of information.

If you don't believe me, that's fine. I'm going to stop addressing it.... but to be frank it just kind of hurt, man. Worse than it already does. I wish there was a way to prove it to without sacrificing that anonymity but I just don't feel comfortable. It's fine. I shouldn't have even brought it up. It's no one's business and people usually only mention it when they want sympathy anyways (not trying to be a dick to anyone that has revealed.... ugh... I'm just going to get in worse with everyone).

I should have just left it at 'something very tragic happened to me that's got me feeling pretty bad'

Last edited by xsanguine on 2016-07-20, 13:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Specifity)
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-20, 13:07

Also, GRR. I'm being selfish. But I'm sorry to hear about your neighbors nephew, I hope they're holding up as best as possible. I've never lost anyone close to me before so this is kind of... whatever...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-20, 13:12

Scapegoat found.

Melania Trumps speech.  - Page 3 Cn0nRRlVYAICg1p
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-07-20, 14:18

So Mrs Trump wrote the speech but was assisted by a person who works for The Trump Organization after the campaign said the speech was written by Mrs Trump on her own.

Like Dwags said the day after. Just own it.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-20, 19:23

tGreenWay wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I'm gone for a few hours, so I'll read everything after your first sentence later, but hurt me? No, you didn't hurt me. Melania Trumps speech.  - Page 3 502811600

BTW, if you're getting paid by the word, good show.

Any assessment yet?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-20, 19:27

And I don't want to be a misogynist but I really don't see the attraction to this woman. She seems nice enough but she's a definite step down from Marla Maples in the looks department.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-20, 19:50

LooseGoose wrote:And I don't want to be a misogynist but I really don't see the attraction to this woman. She seems nice enough but she's a definite step down from Marla Maples in the looks department.

If comparing the looks of two women is misogynistic then I'm guilty about 36 times an hour.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-20, 20:14

Floyd Robertson wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:And I don't want to be a misogynist but I really don't see the attraction to this woman. She seems nice enough but she's a definite step down from Marla Maples in the looks department.

If comparing the looks of two women is misogynistic then I'm guilty about 36 times an hour.

Compare away...

Melania Trumps speech.  - Page 3 Ivana-trump-melania-trump-marla-maples-dwts__oPt
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-20, 20:28

LooseGoose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Compare away...

Melania Trumps speech.  - Page 3 Ivana-trump-melania-trump-marla-maples-dwts__oPt

Definitely C.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-20, 20:41

They all look old to me. I'd still bang the two on the right when their husbands are at work, though.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-20, 21:02

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:"If you can't see it I can't help you"

Maybe?  Melania Trumps speech.  - Page 3 502811600

Yeah. I must have been pretty stoned when I wrote that.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-20, 23:01

That a dumb **** Melania... speaking 5 languages and shit. Only morons would vote for someone who's daughter is multi-lingual.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-20, 23:18

So, did Ted Cruise basically shut the door on any possible 2020 run?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next