Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you guys think of Obamas speech at the DNC

+13
AnomanderRake
Watch Out Pylon!
Motown Spartan
Dr. Strangelove
Cameron
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
DWags
Blanch32
tanfan!
duffy munn
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What did you guys think of Obamas speech at the DNC Empty What did you guys think of Obamas speech at the DNC

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-28, 00:35

Dude can public speak like a motherfucker - with that said, lots of rhetoric. Still, Gary.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What did you guys think of Obamas speech at the DNC Empty Re: What did you guys think of Obamas speech at the DNC

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-07-28, 00:39

Still, Gary? So when you posed what seemed like an honest question to me this morning in the bin that you weren't sure which way you were going to go you actually already knew your answer? I feel duped otpt.

That said, Obama is a hell of a speaker. And despite what all of the conservatives will say in the heat of the moment because it's not their team, will probably go down as a hell of a president when it's all said and done.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What did you guys think of Obamas speech at the DNC Empty Re: What did you guys think of Obamas speech at the DNC

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-28, 00:42

Gary is fluid. I haven't casted any ballots T rav.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-07-28, 01:08

Seems like a guy I would like to have a beer with.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-28, 03:44

duffy munn wrote:Seems like a guy I would like to have a beer with.

That's because unlike me you actually don't have any friends.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-07-28, 07:49

Didn't watch. Talking to large crowds uninterrupted is what he does best. Problem is that's like 1% of the actual job
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-07-28, 07:57

Tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:Seems like a guy I would like to have a beer with.

That's because unlike me you actually don't have any friends.

Friends or foe ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-28, 08:26

I'd like to have a beer with both Donald and Obama. Hilliary would be boring. I'm thinking the beer with Donald I'd have to do a lot of listening, I'm thinking the beer with Obama there would be a conversation about shit. Any shit.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-28, 08:37

DWags wrote:I'd like to have a beer with both Donald and Obama. Hilliary would be boring. I'm thinking the beer with Donald I'd have to do a lot of listening, I'm thinking the beer with Obama there would be a conversation about shit. Any shit.

I doubt Trump drinks beer.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-07-28, 08:38

DWags wrote:I'd like to have a beer with both Donald and Obama. Hilliary would be boring. I'm thinking the beer with Donald I'd have to do a lot of listening, I'm thinking the beer with Obama there would be a conversation about shit. Any shit.

Politics aside ( I'm a political atheist ), having a beer with Obama would be awesome. He just seems like a genuine dude and is funny as hell.

Trump, on the other hand, is a narcissist and would talk only about how great he is. I imagine it would be like having a beer with Tanfan.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-28, 08:43

duffy munn wrote:

Politics aside ( I'm a political atheist ), having a beer with Obama would be awesome. He just seems like a genuine dude and is funny as hell.

Trump, on the other hand, is a narcissist and would talk only about how great he is. I imagine it would be like having a beer with Tanfan.

What did you guys think of Obamas speech at the DNC 502811600

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-28, 08:46

Did not care to watch for a variety of reasons, but mostly because neither major party candidate excites me.  Having a female POTUS is an eventuality that I welcome if she's the right person for the job, but I'm not a fan of Hillary.  Let's face it, if her husband was not President, she'd never have been a U.S. senator or SoS. I'm also not a fan of having an ex-president taking up residence in the White House as the first mate.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-07-28, 08:47

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:I'd like to have a beer with both Donald and Obama.  Hilliary would be boring.  I'm thinking the beer with Donald I'd have to do a lot of listening, I'm thinking the beer with Obama there would be a conversation about shit. Any shit.  

He eats pizza with a fork, he probably drinks beer through a straw.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-28, 08:48

NigelUno wrote:

Then he's not the most interesting man in the world.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-07-28, 09:07

If you like Obama you liked the speech.

If you think he's an arrogant, elitist piece of shit you didn't.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-07-28, 09:10

NigelUno wrote:

Yet another reason he should not be the President.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-07-28, 09:37

I would bang the hell out of Hillary.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-28, 09:43

Motown Spartan wrote:I would bang the hell out of Hillary.  

What did you guys think of Obamas speech at the DNC 1401550746
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-07-28, 09:45

Obama always kills it with his speeches. Say what you will about his Presidency and policies but that dude is leagues ahead of Hillary and Trump. If "Defer 3rd term to Obama" was on the ballot in November he would win by a landslide.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-07-28, 09:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

It would satisfy my bi-curiosity without going full gay.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-07-28, 09:49

Politics ------->
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-28, 09:59

AnomanderRake wrote:Obama always kills it with his speeches. Say what you will about his Presidency and policies but that dude is leagues ahead of Hillary and Trump. If "Defer 3rd term to Obama" was on the ballot in November he would win by a landslide.

The people who believe in FEMA camps believe this will happen too.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-28, 10:20

What did you guys think of Obamas speech at the DNC 1401550746 What did you guys think of Obamas speech at the DNC 1401550746
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-28, 10:34

Without a doubt the most offensive and disgusting thing I'll see all day. You should feel bad. I award you no points.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-07-28, 12:21

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Without a doubt the most offensive and disgusting thing I'll see all day. You should feel bad. I award you no points.

Happy to oblige.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2016-07-28, 12:49

Enjoyed the speech. It seemed a bit beneath him to discuss Trump, but it needed doing. And he nailed it.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-28, 13:01

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Still, Gary? So when you posed what seemed like an honest question to me this morning in the bin that you weren't sure which way you were going to go you actually already knew your answer? I feel duped otpt.

That said, Obama is a hell of a speaker. And despite what all of the conservatives will say in the heat of the moment because it's not their team, will probably go down as a hell of a president when it's all said and done.

You serious, Clark?

Obama is the 4th worst economic president in history in teams of growth, the #1 economic indicator.   First president ever to never have a single 3% growth year.

Massive debt with nothing to show for it and just absolutely horrid foreign policy.  His hallmark legislation, Obamacare, is kind of a disaster too.

His failures led to political revolutions in both major parties.

Buy yeah, hes a good speaker with a teleprompter.   What did you guys think of Obamas speech at the DNC 1f602
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-28, 13:01

Motown Spartan wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

It would satisfy my bi-curiosity without going full gay.

Fuck I can't un read this.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-28, 13:03

What did you guys think of Obamas speech at the DNC L4xj2s5a8ybx
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-28, 13:06

The_Dude wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Still, Gary? So when you posed what seemed like an honest question to me this morning in the bin that you weren't sure which way you were going to go you actually already knew your answer? I feel duped otpt.

You serious, Clark?

Obama is the 4th worst economic president in history in teams of growth, the #1 economic indicator.   First president ever to never have a single 3% growth year.

Massive debt with nothing to show for it and just absolutely horrid foreign policy.  His hallmark legislation, Obamacare, is kind of a disaster too.

Buy yeah, hes a good speaker with a teleprompter.   What did you guys think of Obamas speech at the DNC 1f602

YAFI
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-28, 13:07

Remember when he said he'd be the most transparent potus ever? Well yeah, that, but the opposite. Obama and Clinton are both pathological liars, but its great having the media root for you so you don't get called out for it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/government-transparency-is-the-worst-its-been-since-obama-took-office-2015-3

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/07/24/no-this-isnt-the-most-transparent-administration-ever-and-the-next-one-will-be-worse/
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-28, 13:08

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

You serious, Clark?

YAFI

Facts fucking suck, don't they?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-28, 13:08

The_Dude wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

YAFI

Y
A
F
I
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-28, 13:09

Didn't see it. I avoid watching conventions, but I'll tune in for the pre- and post-game comments from the chattering class.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-28, 13:09

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Y
A
F
I

Either bring something, or shut the fuck up.

Next.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-28, 13:10

The_Dude wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Y
A
F
I

Either bring something, or shut the fuck up.

Next.

Y
 A
  F
   I
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-28, 13:11

The_Dude wrote:Remember when he said he'd be the most transparent potus ever?  Well yeah, that, but the opposite.  Obama and Clinton are both pathological liars, but its great having the media root for you so you don't get called out for it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/government-transparency-is-the-worst-its-been-since-obama-took-office-2015-3

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/07/24/no-this-isnt-the-most-transparent-administration-ever-and-the-next-one-will-be-worse/

YAFI
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-28, 13:21

Good to see we can still have a solid back and forth conversation using facts and logic without the name calling you see on other boards.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-07-28, 13:25

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

You serious, Clark?

YAFI

Agreed. He's so dense he doesn't even realize he's the other side of the coin. Just heard new home sales recently hit an 8 year high.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-28, 14:10

Was about to bitch at Travis but I see mr lebowski is here so the right call to move it here
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next