Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Kicks a Lady and Her Crying Baby Out of a Rally

+4
Floyd Robertson
GRR Spartan
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
8 posters

Go down

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Kicks a Lady and Her Crying Baby Out of a Rally Empty Whiny Republican Donald Trump Kicks a Lady and Her Crying Baby Out of a Rally

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-02, 13:31

"I love babies. I hear that baby cry, I like it," Trump said at a campaign event here as a baby could be heard crying in the audience.

But less than two minutes later, as the baby continued to wail, Trump took back his words.
"Actually I was only kidding, you can get the baby out of here," he said to laughs. "I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I'm speaking.

Trump: 'You can get the baby out of here'

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Kicks a Lady and Her Crying Baby Out of a Rally Empty Re: Whiny Republican Donald Trump Kicks a Lady and Her Crying Baby Out of a Rally

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-02, 13:34

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Kicks a Lady and Her Crying Baby Out of a Rally Release-taxes-800
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Kicks a Lady and Her Crying Baby Out of a Rally Empty Re: Whiny Republican Donald Trump Kicks a Lady and Her Crying Baby Out of a Rally

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-08-02, 13:35

YAFI
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-07, 11:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

"I love babies. I hear that baby cry, I like it," Trump said at a campaign event here as a baby could be heard crying in the audience.

But less than two minutes later, as the baby continued to wail, Trump took back his words.
"Actually I was only kidding, you can get the baby out of here," he said to laughs. "I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I'm speaking.

Golly Gee - Bob the man that says we shouldn't trust the Media posts more of their lies. It'll be mighty disappointing to your acolytes to see that you too get sucked in.

From the noted Trump Rag the Washington Post:

Fact Checker - Trump is right: He didn’t kick a baby out of a campaign rally

Donald Trump is complaining that the media has spun a fable that he kicked a baby out of his rally in Ashburn, Va.

The New York Post, for instance, headlined its article: “Trump loves crying baby, then kicks the tot out of his rally.”

The New York Daily News, in its article on the incident, began: “What a baby. Donald Trump booted a fussy baby from a rally Tuesday because the tot was wailing over the businessman’s speech.”

The Guardian newspaper even used the incident to declare that this is a core problem with Trump — that he has “a total lack of empathy.”

Dale’s account is confirmed by the mother herself — Virginia resident Devan Ebert. (She spoke on the condition that we not report her town.)

“The media did in fact blow this entire situation out of proportion,” she wrote in an email. “I’m not looking to make it into anything bigger. All I’m hoping is that Trump personally is aware that I am in agreement with him and stand by the fact that I was never kicked out of the rally.”

She said that she decided to leave the auditorium on her own because “it’s the considerate thing to do for others around, trying to listen or for those presenting,” adding that “it was blatantly obvious he was joking.” She said she stood with the police officers outside the auditorium, who were very kind to her, and then returned to her seat once her child had calmed down.

“I had a wonderful time and I appreciate Trump’s graciousness during a time that is usually considered stressful,” she said. “His comic relief was a breath of fresh air.”

The Pinocchio Test

Trump has been unfairly maligned here. We can see why some reporters ran with this tale, based only on the videotape, but it’s good example of why everything must be checked out.

We’ve given Trump many Pinocchios over the course of the campaign but he earns a Geppetto Checkmark for getting at least this story right.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-08-07, 12:21

Gives her full name but won't report her town. Just how man Devan Eberts does she think are living in and around Ashburn, VA. Whiny Republican Donald Trump Kicks a Lady and Her Crying Baby Out of a Rally 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-07, 12:58

Trumps problem is then he'll re-litigate the whole thing in his next five speeches on the stump. He's so easily side tracked. I listened to him tell this story of the crying baby on my way back from town yesterday in my car. Ten fucking minutes, telling me on CNN radio about the crying baby story. Didn't hear one thing about the economy, Hilliary, how he plans to do shit. I wa pretty convinced when I got back and shut my car off that he was not a bully to the crying baby. Good for him. But that doesn't help me make my mi d about somebody who will be leading us for the next four years.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-07, 14:04

DWags wrote:Trumps problem is then he'll re-litigate the whole thing in his next five speeches on the stump.  He's so easily side tracked.  I listened to him tell this story of the crying baby on my way back from town yesterday in my car.  Ten fucking minutes, telling me on CNN radio about the crying baby story.  Didn't hear one thing about the economy, Hilliary, how he plans to do shit.  I wa pretty convinced when I got back and shut my car off that he was not a bully to the crying baby.  Good for him.  But that doesn't help me make my mi d about somebody who will be leading us for the next four years.  

Yeah trumps not a politician and he has trouble focusing and staying on message. He just doesn't listen to his campaign staff.

We as a country have accepted a lower standard of living as the new norm. Oh well. Hils will get in, the top will do well, she will pay lip service to minorities and the middle class while they continue to plod along in a slow growth economy without many job prospects. Rinse and repeat.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-07, 17:50

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:Trumps problem is then he'll re-litigate the whole thing in his next five speeches on the stump.  He's so easily side tracked.  I listened to him tell this story of the crying baby on my way back from town yesterday in my car.  Ten fucking minutes, telling me on CNN radio about the crying baby story.  Didn't hear one thing about the economy, Hilliary, how he plans to do shit.  I wa pretty convinced when I got back and shut my car off that he was not a bully to the crying baby.  Good for him.  But that doesn't help me make my mi d about somebody who will be leading us for the next four years.  

Yeah trumps not a politician and he has trouble focusing and staying on message. He just doesn't listen to his campaign staff.

We as a country have accepted a lower standard of living as the new norm. Oh well. Hils will get in, the top will do well, she will pay lip service to minorities and the middle class while they continue to plod along in a slow growth economy without many job prospects. Rinse and repeat.

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-07, 17:52

Floyd Robertson wrote:Gives her full name but won't report her town. Just how man Devan Eberts does she think are living in and around Ashburn, VA. Whiny Republican Donald Trump Kicks a Lady and Her Crying Baby Out of a Rally 502811600

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Kicks a Lady and Her Crying Baby Out of a Rally 502811600 Another genius Trump supporter.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-07, 17:59

The_Dude wrote:

Big change of tune coming from the_douche. This is the first time I've seen the moran say Hillary is going to win. Cheer up, douche, you can now bitch and whine for the next four years.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-07, 21:43

tGreenWay wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Big change of tune coming from the_douche. This is the first time I've seen the moran say Hillary is going to win. Cheer up, douche, you can now bitch and whine for the next four years.

IF she makes it that long. Could be Kaine.

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Kicks a Lady and Her Crying Baby Out of a Rally CpRnEWkUsAAoXV4

Whiny Republican Donald Trump Kicks a Lady and Her Crying Baby Out of a Rally CpStMzCVUAA-U0f
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-08, 07:43

tGreenWay wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I think he was thinking/hoping the rest of the country is as racist, misogynistic and bigoted as he is.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-08, 07:50

Even if you are Bob, you're voting Hills. He miscalculated that some of the misogynistic racists who he counted on still are Lyndon Jognson democrats. Help da wymen and colored but definitely keep them in their place.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-08, 07:59

DWags wrote:Even if you are Bob, you're voting Hills. He miscalculated that some of the misogynistic racists who he counted on still are Lyndon Jognson democrats. Help da wymen and colored but definitely keep them in their place.
truth.

plenty of time left and lots of things can and will happen. I suspect the race tightens, as gullible Americans will believe the caricature that the mainstream media has painted of Hillary - still say she wins by 4%.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-08, 08:02

Who brings a baby to a rally anyway? I'm sure she was thinking down the road, "I brought you to emperor Trump's rally back when they called the position president. You witnessed history."
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-08, 08:26

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Who brings a baby to a rally anyway? I'm sure she was thinking down the road, "I brought you to emperor Trump's rally back when they called the position president. You witnessed history."
maybe she thought that the pro-life party of christianity would appreciate her having her baby there. Whiny Republican Donald Trump Kicks a Lady and Her Crying Baby Out of a Rally 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-08, 08:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:Even if you are Bob, you're voting Hills. He miscalculated that some of the misogynistic racists who he counted on still are Lyndon Jognson democrats. Help da wymen and colored but definitely keep them in their place.
truth.

plenty of time left and lots of things can and will happen. I suspect the race tightens, as gullible Americans will believe the caricature that the mainstream media has painted of Hillary - still say she wins by 4%.

i don't know Bob, you're about as misogynistic and racist as it gets and you ain't moving. I don't think he calculated the "convenient liberals" like yourself would actually stay in her camp. I'm thinking even Georgia falls. He might not get 120 EC votes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-08, 08:37

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:truth.

i don't know Bob, you're about as misogynistic and racist as it gets and you ain't moving. I don't think he calculated the "convenient liberals" like yourself would actually stay in her camp. I'm thinking even Georgia falls. He might not get 120 EC votes.
I think maybe the right has overplayed the fearful, paranoid segment of its electorate - and the contempt they have for America.

Most Americans realize that we have a better chance of dying falling down a flight of stairs than at the hand of a scary brown person. The ones who don't are Trump supporters - and, thankfully, it seems like that number has just about maxed out.

but, yes, I agree on GA - the demographic of Georgia is changing - same of North Carolina and Virginia. Virginia has gotten increasing blue due to the educated northern VA suburbs. Georgia seems to be following suit and NC, as well.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-08, 08:44

He was this close to grabbing Reagan Democrats. But many are 70 and 80 and a lot of their kids are college educated.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-08, 08:52

DWags wrote:He was this close to grabbing Reagan Democrats. But many are 70 and 80 and a lot of their kids are college educated.
yep - the republican party depends on uneducated voters.. which is why they demonize and de-fund education. It does nothing to advance their cause.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-08, 08:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:He was this close to grabbing Reagan Democrats. But many are 70 and 80 and a lot of their kids are college educated.
yep - the republican party depends on uneducated voters.. which is why they demonize and de-fund education. It does nothing to advance their cause.

They don't defund education, they move it to for profit charters which gives money back to those who write checks for their campaign.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-08, 09:05

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yep - the republican party depends on uneducated voters.. which is why they demonize and de-fund education. It does nothing to advance their cause.

They don't defund education, they move it to for profit charters which gives money back to those who write checks for their campaign.
that's another way to put it.

also, terrorist organizations have a vested interest in Trump becoming president. He would be the best friend they could possibly ask for - so I do look for an uptick in violent, terrorist extremists trying to help him sway the election through fear and paranoia - fear and paranoia is really all the right has.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-09, 08:01

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Golly Gee - Bob the man that says we shouldn't trust the Media posts more of their lies. It'll be mighty disappointing to your acolytes to see that you too get sucked in.

From the noted Trump Rag the Washington Post:

Fact Checker - Trump is right: He didn’t kick a baby out of a campaign rally

Donald Trump is complaining that the media has spun a fable that he kicked a baby out of his rally in Ashburn, Va.

The New York Post, for instance, headlined its article: “Trump loves crying baby, then kicks the tot out of his rally.”

The New York Daily News, in its article on the incident, began: “What a baby. Donald Trump booted a fussy baby from a rally Tuesday because the tot was wailing over the businessman’s speech.”

The Guardian newspaper even used the incident to declare that this is a core problem with Trump — that he has “a total lack of empathy.”

Dale’s account is confirmed by the mother herself — Virginia resident Devan Ebert. (She spoke on the condition that we not report her town.)

“The media did in fact blow this entire situation out of proportion,” she wrote in an email. “I’m not looking to make it into anything bigger. All I’m hoping is that Trump personally is aware that I am in agreement with him and stand by the fact that I was never kicked out of the rally.”

She said that she decided to leave the auditorium on her own because “it’s the considerate thing to do for others around, trying to listen or for those presenting,” adding that “it was blatantly obvious he was joking.” She said she stood with the police officers outside the auditorium, who were very kind to her, and then returned to her seat once her child had calmed down.

“I had a wonderful time and I appreciate Trump’s graciousness during a time that is usually considered stressful,” she said. “His comic relief was a breath of fresh air.”

The Pinocchio Test

Trump has been unfairly maligned here. We can see why some reporters ran with this tale, based only on the videotape, but it’s good example of why everything must be checked out.

We’ve given Trump many Pinocchios over the course of the campaign but he earns a Geppetto Checkmark for getting at least this story right.

it's cute that you believe the mainstream media over the words of your party's candidate.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-08-09, 08:39

Goose gets sucked in to the Drudge sludge.

The picture was taken in February after an ice storm.  Drudge just left that detail out.

Maybe real men in Mio let their women climb up icy steps unassisted.  I doubt it.

No slam intended on calling you Moose, Goose, it was early.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2016-08-09, 11:05; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-09, 10:18

GRR Spartan wrote:Moose gets sucked in to the Drudge sludge.

The picture was taken in February after an ice storm. Drudge just left that detail out.

Maybe real men in Mio let their women climb up icy steps unassisted. I doubt it.

I don't think the real men in Mio are big fans of women, in general.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-09, 11:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Moose gets sucked in to the Drudge sludge.

The picture was taken in February after an ice storm. Drudge just left that detail out.

Maybe real men in Mio let their women climb up icy steps unassisted. I doubt it.

I don't think the real men in Mio are big fans of women, in general.

I know you're not.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down