Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uh, did you guys know Loose was in danger?

4 posters

Go down

Uh, did you guys know Loose was in danger? Empty Uh, did you guys know Loose was in danger?

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-09, 17:11

http://www.9and10news.com/story/32718618/crawford-co-crews-contain-camp-grayling-range-fire

And nobody stepped up to save the pies. We should be ashamed.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Uh, did you guys know Loose was in danger? Empty Re: Uh, did you guys know Loose was in danger?

Post by DWags 2016-08-09, 17:21

You're more worried about the pies than goose.

Fucking pie slut.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Uh, did you guys know Loose was in danger? Empty Re: Uh, did you guys know Loose was in danger?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-08-09, 17:24

I wish they'd just pick one, 9 or 10.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-09, 17:29

Floyd Robertson wrote:I wish they'd just pick one, 9 or 10.

7 & 4, 29 & 8, they are a mess up there.

9 & 10 has my favorite friday night high school football show.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-09, 17:48

Turtleneck wrote:http://www.9and10news.com/story/32718618/crawford-co-crews-contain-camp-grayling-range-fire

That was Friday night, my daughter was out camping/bonfiring/beering with my daughter in law at a little lake in that area.   I had to call them and tell them if they smelled smoke they might want to run like hell.

EDIT: Oh shit I take that back - that's another fire. Probably more machine gun tracer rounds. It's dry as hell up here right now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-09, 17:50

All the fires are a byproduct of this...

Northern Strike 16 begins
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-09, 17:56

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:http://www.9and10news.com/story/32718618/crawford-co-crews-contain-camp-grayling-range-fire

That was Friday night, my daughter was out camping/bonfiring/beering with my daughter in law at a little lake in that area.   I had to call them and tell them if they smelled smoke they might want to run like hell.

EDIT: Oh shit I take that back - that's another fire. Probably more machine gun tracer rounds. It's dry as hell up here right now.

Good to hear the pies were not harmed.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-09, 17:57

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Hi Neck. How are you. I'd start a thread talking to you but Travis bans me for starting threads.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-09, 17:58

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Slut
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down