Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed. Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!

+13
Travis of the Cosmos
Motown Spartan
Clarett's Folly
WhiteBoyHatcher
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
Floyd Robertson
TheReal_LWS
DWags
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   Empty DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed. Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!

Post by DWags 8/11/2016, 11:15 am

DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   502811600

This is exactly what you get when you have for profit prisons and you have great lobbyists. Jesus. It's fucking 2016

Neanderthals at the helm. Not even moved to schedule 2.

Time for a fucking revolution.

The decision means marijuana will remain schedule 1, a category that includes other drugs like heroin and LSD, and is ranked higher than schedule 2, where cocaine and meth remain.

Many advocates hoped marijuana would be rescheduled to schedule 2, particularly to unlock more research into the drug’s medical value. ..........It means that marijuana, like other schedule 1 drugs, is perceived by the federal government to have high potential for abuse and no medical value. Schedule 2 drugs, like cocaine, still have high potential for abuse
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   Empty Re: DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed. Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!

Post by TheReal_LWS 8/11/2016, 11:17 am

Weed is the devil.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   Empty Re: DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed. Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!

Post by DWags 8/11/2016, 11:18 am

TheReal_LWS wrote:Weed is the devil.

I've danced with the devil plenty of times.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 8/11/2016, 11:18 am

Let's round up about 10 million people, march on Washington D.C. and pass around some spliffs.  No way can the system handle 10 million more criminals.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 8/11/2016, 11:21 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:Let's round up about 10 million people, march on Washington D.C. and pass around some spliffs.  No way can the system handle 10 million more criminals.

Most potheads can't afford the trip though.

Last edited by TheReal_LWS on 8/11/2016, 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2016, 11:27 am

Proof the DEA cares about our children.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 8/11/2016, 11:34 am

Of course, it justifies their job and keeps a need for them. More stuff to enforce means more power and jobs. Just like the IRS doesn't want s simplified tax code. Pencil pushers need to justify their job
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 8/11/2016, 11:38 am

The_Dude wrote:Of course, it justifies their job and keeps a need for them. More stuff to enforce means more power and jobs. Just like the IRS doesn't want s simplified tax code. Pencil pushers need to justify their job

Thanks Obama.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 8/11/2016, 11:39 am

The US government hasn't figured a way to monetize and collect revenue and keep competing interests happy.  
Do we sell marijuana as a drug through pharmacies or should it be sold like liquor ?

They can't agree on uniform testing and rules to restrict types of  fertilizers that may leave residual chemicals.  They haven't established uniform THC levels and are still arguing about additives like those added to cigarette tobacco.

It's a speed bump.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 8/11/2016, 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 8/11/2016, 11:54 am

LooseGoose wrote:Proof the DEA cares about our children.

Really? Do you see alcohol on this list?

Schedule 1: marijuana, heroin, LSD, ecstasy, and magic mushrooms
Schedule 2: cocaine, meth, oxycodone, Adderall, Ritalin, and Vicodin
Schedule 3: Tylenol with codeine, ketamine, anabolic steroids, and testosterone
Schedule 4: Xanax, Soma, Darvocet, Valium, and Ambien
Schedule 5: Robitussin AC, Lomotil, Motofen, Lyrica, and Parepectolin

Honestly, alcohol destroys more families and lives than many drugs listed as schedule one. It's all about money and the lobbyists Goose. For profit prisons are an abomination.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 8/11/2016, 11:56 am

Look at the schedule one shit, are we serious? Weed is listed with heroin and fucking LSD and ecstasy and shrooms?

As a 54 year old who grew up in the 70's and may or may not have done the drugs listed as schedule 1, no fucking way weed should be listed with them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2016, 12:01 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Proof the DEA cares about our children.

Honestly, alcohol destroys more families and lives than many drugs listed as schedule one. It's all about money and the lobbyists Goose. For profit prisons are an abomination.

I was teasing Wags. I smoke dope occasionally - usually when one of my kids bring some over. Schedules 1 & 2 are all fucked up on that list.

I've fought this issue for decades and am tired of it. Made huge enemies when the elementary school wanted to put my oldest on Ritalin back in 1991. I sat in a meeting with the teacher, the principal and the superintendent and told them they were all the biggest hypocrites I'd ever known. (That might have been an exaggeration) They couldn't imagine how I believed that. I pointed out that they had a D.A.R.E. Sheriff's deputy working in the school to convince the kids to "Just say no" while they were calling parent's in to dope up any kid that misbehaved. They thought I was crazy. It all went downhill from there, lol.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 8/11/2016, 12:08 pm

End the drug war fucktards
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 8/11/2016, 12:13 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:End the drug war fucktards

So here's the $64 million question, would drug-related violent crime and robbery go down if most of that stuff was legally obtainable?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 8/11/2016, 12:16 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

I was teasing Wags. I smoke dope occasionally - usually when one of my kids bring some over. Schedules 1 & 2 are all fucked up on that list.

I've fought this issue for decades and am tired of it. Made huge enemies when the elementary school wanted to put my oldest on Ritalin back in 1991. I sat in a meeting with the teacher, the principal and the superintendent and told them they were all the biggest hypocrites I'd ever known. (That might have been an exaggeration) They couldn't imagine how I believed that. I pointed out that they had a D.A.R.E. Sheriff's deputy working in the school to convince the kids to "Just say no" while they were calling parent's in to dope up any kid that misbehaved. They thought I was crazy. It all went downhill from there, lol.

I never realized my Mom, (78 year old hippy from the early 60's) smoked weed until the youngest was having all kids of pain in her foot from dancing. After one competition this year, my mom just put her arm around my youngest, then 15, now 16 and just told her, "Marijuana will help you with that". Yep, Grandma suggesting weed to the kid. I never saw my daughter trying to stifle a laugh so much.

Anyway, ritalin is way over prescribed. Bunch of zombies walking around. Now I see them walking around playing pokeman.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 8/11/2016, 12:19 pm

LWS is such a moron. DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 8/11/2016, 12:19 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:

So here's the $64 million question, would drug-related violent crime and robbery go down if most of that stuff was legally obtainable?

Yes. Duh.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 8/11/2016, 12:41 pm

DWags wrote:Look at the schedule one shit, are we serious? Weed is listed with heroin and fucking LSD and ecstasy and shrooms?

As a 54 year old who grew up in the 70's and may or may not have done the drugs listed as schedule 1, no fucking way weed should be listed with them.

The DEA disagrees.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 8/11/2016, 12:42 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:LWS is such a moron. DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   502811600

Go Broncos!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 8/11/2016, 1:01 pm

Idiocy. At least they're allowing some other institutions to research the evil weed. Regardless, it's ridiculous.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 8/11/2016, 1:04 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Idiocy. At least they're allowing some other institutions to research the evil weed. Regardless, it's ridiculous.

You potheads should start a civil war to reclaim your right to toke legally.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 8/11/2016, 1:12 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Idiocy. At least they're allowing some other institutions to research the evil weed. Regardless, it's ridiculous.

You might very well agree with this, but are you also for putting alcohol on that list? Dont' you think it's just as bad? I have no problem with people believing weed should be schedule one. That's your opinion. But why isn't alcohol on that list?

Schedule one drugs: schedule 1 drugs, is perceived by the federal government to have high potential for abuse and no medical value.

How can we look a teach other and say alcohol doesn't have the potential for abuse and it somehow has some medical value? We're a walking hypocrisy in this country.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 8/11/2016, 1:16 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:

How ald are you, 90? DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 8/11/2016, 1:30 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

How ald are you, 90? DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   502811600

Less than half that, but I am a throw back.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 8/11/2016, 1:36 pm

LWS is a basic sheep.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 8/11/2016, 1:39 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:LWS is a basic sheep.

Smoke whatever you want! Just do it away from me. alien sunny sunny sunny
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 8/11/2016, 1:41 pm

that seems pretty ridiculous..

oh - and, for the record, by the time I turned 17, I had grown bored with drugs. Haven't done any in about 30+ years.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2016, 1:46 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:that seems pretty ridiculous..

oh - and, for the record, by the time I turned 17, I had grown bored with drugs. Haven't done any in about 30+ years.

You're more impressive every day. A god among men.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 8/11/2016, 1:49 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

thank you - I attribute it to the thoughts and prayers of fine christians everywhere.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 8/11/2016, 1:49 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

I think you spelled that word backwards............
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 8/11/2016, 1:54 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:LWS is a basic sheep.

I likely will never be in your vicinity as you are boring as fuck.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 8/11/2016, 1:56 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   502811600 DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   502811600
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 8/11/2016, 1:56 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

I likely will never be in your vicinity as you are boring as fuck.

Perfect. I hate the smell of patchouli.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 8/11/2016, 1:56 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Ever see a drive-by over cigarettes and beer?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 8/11/2016, 1:57 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   502811600 DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   502811600
DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   502811600 DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 8/11/2016, 2:22 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   502811600

Truly, a man we need to pattern our lives after. I'm just happy he's here giving us advice and letting us know how great he really is. I aspire to his status.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 8/11/2016, 2:22 pm

Drugs are bad mkay.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 8/11/2016, 2:24 pm

Fuck your drugs. They should be even more illegal than they already are if that's some how a things that possible.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2016, 2:29 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Fuck your drugs. They should be even more illegal than they already are if that's some how a things that possible.

You should try fucking on drugs. You might have gotten invited to the family cabin by now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 8/11/2016, 2:34 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Fuck your drugs. They should be even more illegal than they already are if that's some how a things that possible.

You should try fucking on drugs.    You might have gotten invited to the family cabin by now.

You should post like this more often. DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next