Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed. Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!

+13
Travis of the Cosmos
Motown Spartan
Clarett's Folly
WhiteBoyHatcher
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
Floyd Robertson
TheReal_LWS
DWags
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   - Page 2 Empty Re: DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed. Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-11, 14:39

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Fuck your drugs. They should be even more illegal than they already are if that's some how a things that possible.

You should try fucking on drugs. You might have gotten invited to the family cabin by now.

That's a good point. Noted. Let's make them less illegal
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   - Page 2 Empty Re: DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed. Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-11, 14:45

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You're more impressive every day.  A god among men.

DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   - Page 2 502811600

Truly, a man we need to pattern our lives after.  I'm just happy he's here giving us advice and letting us know how great he really is.  I aspire to his status.
DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   - Page 2 502811600

while it appears that I pull it of flawlessly, there are some people behind the scenes who really help make it look so easy.

I'd like to thank them.. and I ask that you keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-11, 14:58

Forget the weed and the heroin.

I'm outraged about the Robitussin. No DEA or cop if ever going to take away my tussin !
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-11, 15:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:LWS is a basic sheep.

Not sure that as he just likes to be the contrarian, kind of like a Bob style poster.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-11, 15:22

The_Dude wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:LWS is a basic sheep.

Not sure that as he just likes to be the contrarian, kind of like a Bob style poster.

He doesn't drink. He goes to church. Not sure I could have a beer with him.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-08-12, 04:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:that seems pretty ridiculous..

oh - and, for the record, by the time I turned 17, I had grown bored with drugs. Haven't done any in about 30+ years.
I've never had less respect for you than I do right now.

Bob, man... DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   - Page 2 Giphy
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-08-16, 17:14

Anyone need anything from the Dutch flower market?

DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   - Page 2 20160817
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-16, 18:25

Nordic wrote:Anyone need anything from the Dutch flower market?

DEA decides not to loosen restrictions on Weed.  Keeps it as a schedule 1 drug......... JUST LIKE HEROIN!   - Page 2 20160817

Nothing makes me smile more than seeing society evolve and progress. Ahhh :)
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-08-16, 21:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:that seems pretty ridiculous..

oh - and, for the record, by the time I turned 17, I had grown bored with drugs. Haven't done any in about 30+ years.

No wonder why you listen to such crappy music
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2