Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeeeem walks out of presser. Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended

+17
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
NigelUno
MiamiSpartan
TheReal_LWS
DWags
Clarett's Folly
tGreenWay
InTenSity
duffy munn
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
The_Dude
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
21 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jeeeem walks out of presser.  Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended Empty Jeeeem walks out of presser. Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended

Post by kingstonlake 2016-08-16, 12:02

https://youtu.be/Hd0r2aii-3M

3 players omitted from team photo.  Says two are suspended but won't name them.

Any updates or insider info from tDude would be helpful.......
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Jeeeem walks out of presser.  Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended Empty Re: Jeeeem walks out of presser. Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-16, 12:10

I don't care about this.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jeeeem walks out of presser.  Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended Empty Re: Jeeeem walks out of presser. Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-16, 12:11

What a total baby. Especially after everything the blue wall has done for him. DuDe is clearly a wife beater
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-16, 12:14

Can we leave the Harbaugh obsession to rcmb dorks?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-16, 12:17

what a spoiled baby.. next thing you know he's gonna hang up on reporters during a phone interview.. Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-08-16, 12:18

Feel free to merge with scUM thread.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-16, 12:19

kingstonlake wrote:Feel free to merge with scUM thread.

Travis the nazi should be here in no time.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-08-16, 12:20

Jesus, two fish on!  I'll have my limit by 1pm.......

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2016-08-16, 12:21; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-08-16, 12:20

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I tried to make it as non political as possible......Jeeeem walks out of presser.  Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended 2943907172
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-16, 12:26

I think you're the one that takes all sorts of secret actions without owning up to it. Not wbh.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-16, 12:39

The_Dude wrote:Can we leave the Harbaugh obsession to rcmb dorks?

Says the closet Walvie that responds every time Harbaugh's name is posted.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-16, 12:51

duffy munn wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Can we leave the Harbaugh obsession to rcmb dorks?

Ive never started a thread about UM, and I will never stop fighting the good fight, aka telling MSU fans to just fucking stop obsessing over Harbaugh and UM. Its embarrassing, to be frank.

Arent the top 5 most posted threads on rcmb all UM related? Rolling Eyes
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-08-16, 12:53

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Ive never started a thread about UM, and I will never stop fighting the good fight, aka telling MSU fans to just fucking stop obsessing over Harbaugh and UM. Its embarrassing, to be frank.

Its a rivalry, it happens with every rival, it isn't special to MSU and um.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-16, 12:54

InTenSity wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Ive never started a thread about UM, and I will never stop fighting the good fight, aka telling MSU fans to just fucking stop obsessing over Harbaugh and UM.  Its embarrassing, to be frank.

The amount of obsession is too much. It just is.

Last edited by The_Dude on 2016-08-16, 12:54; edited 1 time in total
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-16, 12:54

Do you guys actually get embarrassed about things OTHER people do? Like, why?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-16, 12:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Do you guys actually get embarrassed about things OTHER people do? Like, why?

Because as an MSU grad and season ticket holder, I get lumped in with the fucking obsessed lunatics.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-08-16, 12:56

The_Dude wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Not really. Its pretty average. In some cases, below average.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-08-16, 12:57

The_Dude wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Do you guys actually get embarrassed about things OTHER people do? Like, why?

Because as an MSU grad and season ticket holder, I get lumped in with the fucking obsessed lunatics.
Being a season ticket holder at um is embarrassing. I can see how that would be uncomfortable for you.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-08-16, 13:11

The_Dude wrote:

I'll guarantee you that you're a registered member of more msu, scum, recruiting, sports twitter related sites than me..........
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-16, 13:23

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

how else are we supposed to demonstrate our insecurities?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-16, 13:24

The_Dude wrote:

By who? Other lunatics who browse and read message boards? What a travesty. Would hate for them to have an unfavorable opinion of people that browse the same message board I do!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-16, 13:25

The_Dude wrote:

We wouldn't want people thinking you're a lunatic solely based on your posts, now would we?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-08-16, 13:28

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

We wouldn't want people thinking you're a lunatic solely based on your posts, now would we?

Now you've gone and done it.............
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-16, 13:31

The_Dude wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

The amount of obsession is too much.  It just is.

And yet here you are. I'm sure Turtleneck would love to introduce you to his friends on the quilting board.
Just because your team has gotten its ears pinned back for several years now doesn't lesson the rivalry. In fact, you may find this hard to understand, but it enflames it. So, if you don't like all the talk about our most bitter rival, and you're not interested in the lovely ladies and a few fine men discussing quilting, then head back to your motherboard at mgoblow where all the talk is about how great they themselves are.

Last edited by tGreenWay on 2016-08-16, 13:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-08-16, 13:43

The_Dude wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Top thread on Bama Online after they won it all this year. "Another Sad Day In Lee County."
Lee Co. is where Auburn is located.
It truly happens everywhere.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-16, 13:47

Clarett's Folly wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Top thread on Bama Online after they won it all this year. "Another Sad Day In Lee County."

Do they have 5 threads with over 5k posts about Auburn?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-16, 13:52

The_Dude wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

Can you show me the five threads? I see this one and the Obsession thread on the first page.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-08-16, 13:54

tGreenWay wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Can you show me the five threads? I see this one and the Obsession thread on the first page.
Even combined those threads are less than 5k posts.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-16, 13:54

The_Dude wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

Dude, explain how the Internet effects your real life. I'm at a loss. How do five threads on a message board effect your daily routine?

You're a bit obsessed with MSU fans. How does that effect the daily grind? Honestly? I'd really love someone to explain this. You'd be great.

Income?
Housing credit?
Health insurance?
Marriage?

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-16, 14:10

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Even combined those threads are less than 5k posts.

Way, way less.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-16, 14:11

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Dude, explain how the Internet effects your real life. I'm at a loss. How do five threads on a message board effect your daily routine?

You're a bit obsessed with MSU fans. How does that effect the daily grind? Honestly? I'd really love someone to explain this. You'd be great.

Income?
Housing credit?
Health insurance?
Marriage?

Dude?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-16, 14:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

how else are we supposed to demonstrate our insecurities?

You do know you have the option to ignore it, right ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-16, 14:12

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:how else are we supposed to demonstrate our insecurities?

You do know you have the option to ignore it, right ?

Why would he ever do that when he can just repeat himself. Again.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-16, 14:15

DWags wrote:
DWags wrote:

Income?
Housing credit?
Health insurance?
Marriage?

Dude?

stop embarrassing me swill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-16, 14:27

DWags wrote:

Dude?

stop embarrassing me swill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeeeem walks out of presser.  Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended 502811600

It's way more embarrassing to actually admit that you're even on a message board. Regardless of content.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-16, 14:28

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Income?
Housing credit?
Health insurance?
Marriage?

Dude?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-08-16, 14:34

The_Dude wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

Do we? No. Does tRCMB? No. But why not make shit up, right? tRCMB has a thread that has become an all-encompassing thread, and then there is a thread from when Harbaugh was hired (and frankly, I don't remember why that went 200+ pages, but I could take a pretty good guess that at least half of it (probably 75%) is UM slappies and people responding to this slappies).

tRCMB also had over 5000 posts in the 2014 World Cup thread. Is tRCMB obsessed with soccer? Hell fucking no. But again, don't let facts and logic get in the way of whatever it is you're trying to accomplish.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-16, 14:36

MiamiSpartan wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Do we? No. Does tRCMB? No. But why not make shit up, right? tRCMB has a thread that has become an all-encompassing thread, and then there is a thread from when Harbaugh was hired (and frankly, I don't remember why that went 200+ pages, but I could take a pretty good guess that at least half of it (probably 75%) is UM slappies and people responding to this slappies).

tRCMB also had over 5000 posts in the 2014 World Cup thread. Is tRCMB obsessed with soccer? Hell fucking no. But again, don't let facts and logic get in the way of whatever it is you're trying to accomplish.

Jeeeem walks out of presser.  Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended 502811600
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-16, 14:38

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Income?
Housing credit?
Health insurance?
Marriage?

Dude?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-16, 14:39

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Income?
Housing credit?
Health insurance?
Marriage?

Being a fan of your own school, nothing wrong with that.

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next