Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeeeem walks out of presser. Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended

+17
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
NigelUno
MiamiSpartan
TheReal_LWS
DWags
Clarett's Folly
tGreenWay
InTenSity
duffy munn
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
The_Dude
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jeeeem walks out of presser.  Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeeeem walks out of presser. Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended

Post by DWags 2016-08-16, 14:40

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

Dude, explain how the Internet effects your real life. I'm at a loss. How do five threads on a message board effect your daily routine?

You're a bit obsessed with MSU fans. How does that effect the daily grind? Honestly? I'd really love someone to explain this. You'd be great.

Income?
Housing credit?
Health insurance?
Marriage?

Being a fan of your own school, nothing wrong with that.

Dude? Explain please.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jeeeem walks out of presser.  Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeeeem walks out of presser. Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-16, 14:41

DWags wrote:
DWags wrote:

Dude, explain how the Internet effects your real life. I'm at a loss. How do five threads on a message board effect your daily routine?

You're a bit obsessed with MSU fans. How does that effect the daily grind? Honestly? I'd really love someone to explain this. You'd be great.

Income?
Housing credit?
Health insurance?
Marriage?

Dude?

Never said it affects my real life. Just wish MSU as a fanbase would stop obsessing so much over UM and constantly compare everything we do to them. Seems like lots of MSU fans are always trying to compensate.

Just my opinion bruh. I call it like I see it. Others see it differently. I know the older MSU crowd who have had their souls owned by UM will react differently.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-16, 14:44

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

Dude?

Never said it affects my real life.  Just wish MSU as a fanbase would stop obsessing so much over UM and constantly compare everything we do to them.  Seems like lots of MSU fans are always trying to compensate.

Just my opinion bruh.  I call it like I see it.  Others see it differently.  I know the older MSU crowd who have had their souls owned by UM will react differently.

If it doesn't effect you, why are you that obsessed with it?  Do you think that's weird?  Your obsession with it is crazy, especially when you just said it doesn't effect you. You're fucking yelling in the wind. It just doesn't matter.

Last edited by DWags on 2016-08-16, 15:26; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-16, 14:57

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

Dude?

Never said it affects my real life. Just wish MSU as a fanbase would stop obsessing so much over UM and constantly compare everything we do to them. Seems like lots of MSU fans are always trying to compensate.

Just my opinion bruh. I call it like I see it. Others see it differently. I know the older MSU crowd who have had their souls owned by UM will react differently.
you're not allowed to have an opinion here.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-16, 15:06

Still waiting for proof of our five threads with five-thousand-plus posts, douche. Or will you admit to making shit up when it suits your interests?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-16, 15:08

tGreenWay wrote:Still waiting for proof of our five threads with five-thousand-plus posts, douche. Or will you admit to making shit up when it suits your interests?

Schtick.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-16, 15:24

tGreenWay wrote:Still waiting for proof of our five threads with five-thousand-plus posts, douche. Or will you admit to making shit up when it suits your interests?

Dude?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-16, 15:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Never said it affects my real life.  Just wish MSU as a fanbase would stop obsessing so much over UM and constantly compare everything we do to them.  Seems like lots of MSU fans are always trying to compensate.

Just my opinion bruh.  I call it like I see it.  Others see it differently.  I know the older MSU crowd who have had their souls owned by UM will react differently.

You should just ignore me if I upset you.

Last edited by DWags on 2016-08-16, 15:27; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-16, 15:26

Jeeeem walks out of presser.  Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended - Page 2 ELeje
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-16, 15:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Sure you are. My opinion is tDude is a racist Walvie.

You are welcome to ignore this opinion.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-08-16, 16:01

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

Dude?

That's ironic coming from you of all people, who seems to have some form of Stockholm Syndrome with regard to the Wolvies.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-16, 16:04

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

This does not apply to you, Dwags.

Only Bob reserves the right to be ignored.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-17, 08:42

The_Dude wrote:Can we leave the Harbaugh obsession to rcmb dorks?

The pressure is getting to you too?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-17, 08:46

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

oh, heck no - I'm a huge advocate for free speech.

Not to mention, the fact that you're a great American, a damn fine Spartan and someone who loves the Up North life almost as much as I do.

GO GREEN!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-17, 08:46

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

This does not apply to you, Dwags.

Only Bob reserves the right to be ignored.
but only if people choose to ignore me. Jeeeem walks out of presser.  Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended - Page 2 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-17, 09:21

What's the latest Harbaugh outrage today boys?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-17, 09:26

The_Dude wrote:What's the latest Harbaugh outrage today boys?

Jeeeem walks out of presser.  Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended - Page 2 1f3a3
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-17, 09:28

Give it a minute. Your messiah will do something stupid.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-17, 09:31

duffy munn wrote:

He threatened Jim Rome on Twitter. Implied he'd beat him up like Everette did years ago.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-17, 09:37

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

He threatened Jim Rome on Twitter. Implied he'd beat him up like Everette did years ago.

That does it. I'm outraged!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-17, 09:42

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

outraged? I just wish we had a coach who threatened media personalities that he'd beat them up! I'm more jealous than outraged. It's so cool.

Our coach is boring.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-17, 09:51

If The Dude is married, I guarantee his wife wishes she could be mailed back to Russia.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-17, 09:53

Turtleneck wrote:If The Dude is married, I guarantee his wife wishes she could be mailed back to Russia.

Jeeeem walks out of presser.  Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended - Page 2 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-17, 09:56

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

For your sake, I hope your messiah doesn't implode before he leads your mighty wolverines to a national title.

My money is on implosion before the inevitable natty.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-17, 09:59

Turtleneck wrote:If The Dude is married, I guarantee his wife wishes she could be mailed back to Russia.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-17, 10:02

Nah. Don't need to pay for pussy unlike most of the socially inept dorks here.

Nice try, though.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-17, 10:05

Coach Harbaugh @CoachJim4UM   Do you remember the provocateur who went personal with another Big 10 QB and had the tables turned on him? #déjàvu https://youtu.be/nlksqIm3xvI

Jim Rome ‏@jimrome  · 18m18 minutes ago  
Jim Rome Retweeted Coach Harbaugh
Roasted! Damn, you got me good. Like 42-13 good.

Jeeeem walks out of presser.  Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended - Page 2 502811600

https://twitter.com/jimrome/status/765907275756122112

Last edited by NigelUno on 2016-08-17, 10:08; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-17, 10:06

NigelUno wrote:

Filed under "Things The Dude's Russian wife never says when he asks her if she wants to have sex."
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-08-17, 10:13

NigelUno wrote:Coach Harbaugh @CoachJim4UM   Do you remember the provocateur who went personal with another Big 10 QB and had the tables turned on him? #déjàvu https://youtu.be/nlksqIm3xvI

Jim Rome ‏@jimrome  · 18m18 minutes ago  
Jim Rome Retweeted Coach Harbaugh
Roasted! Damn, you got me good. Like 42-13 good.

https://twitter.com/jimrome/status/765907275756122112

I've never been a Rome fan but damn this is funny.

Anxiously waiting for Harbaugh's comeback ( and tDudes reaction )
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-17, 10:18

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-17, 10:19

http://deadspin.com/that-time-jim-harbaugh-broke-his-hand-punching-jim-kell-1279830622

"During NBC's pregame show on Oct. 20, analyst Jim Kelly questioned Harbaugh's propensity for injury, calling him a "baby" who "overdramatized" his injuries.

Harbaugh heard about it, and what do you know—Kelly and NBC were in San Diego for Indianapolis's next game. The Saturday before the game, Kelly was at the Colts' hotel for a production meeting. Harbaugh reportedly poked his head into the room and told Kelly he wanted to talk. The two went into another room and exchanged punches, in a scuffle that lasted about 30 seconds, according to the Daily News.

Kelly was fine. Harbaugh broke a bone, and was placed on the non-football injury list, meaning he'd have to forfeit his salary ($147,000 a week) until he was healthy. He returned on Nov. 23."

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-17, 10:32

More publicity and attention for both of them. Sheep follow. They win. Yay.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-17, 10:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:More publicity and attention for both of them. Sheep follow. They win. Yay.
for the life of me, I don't understand why the media pays so much attention to Harbaugh.

oh, and, bump.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-17, 10:38

The_Dude wrote:

Nah. Don't need to pay for pussy unlike most of the socially inept dorks here.

Nice try, though.

What you just wrote is a dead giveaway. Yes, you have to. No way around it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-17, 10:41

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/2016/08/17/harbaugh-recalls-everett-flap-response-rome/88888092/

Rome said Harbaugh is just as “miserable” as he was in San Francisco.

“If anybody thought this was going to be a kinder, gentler Harbaugh since he went home to Ann Arbor to rescue the football program, make no mistake, it’s the same exact guy,” Rome said. “Nothing’s changed. Same guy. Same insanely intense dude that got run from Frisco, because he was miserable. He runs way too hot and he was wearing people out. Don’t get it twisted now. Great coach. Unbelievable coach. I’m sure he’ll do a great job there, but when you have a coach who wins as he wins and nobody is ever sorry to see him leave, that tells you a little something about that guy.”

Harbaugh won’t finish his career at Michigan, Rome said.

“So with that 10-win season in the rear view, God help anybody who asks him who his starting quarterback is going to be,” Rome said. “Or how come he can’t beat Urban Meyer, or when he’s going to beat Urban Meyer, or why he pulled a scholarship from a recruit. Good luck with any of that.

“Michigan fan will love this guy for winning. They’ll love him even more if he gets around to beating Michigan State, and even more than that, if he can finally find a way to get over Ohio State. But anybody who thinks Harbaugh is wired to grow old in that job is kidding themselves. Enjoy it while it lasts, because even though it’s his alma mater, it probably won’t. This cat runs way too hot. If he can’t get through an August press session, media session when they’re asking him about guys that are not in a team photo, this guy’s not going to last long.”

I wonder if Angelique addressed the issue of Harbaugh not really answering a basic question that a reporter or two asked (about player suspensions)? Seems like as a member of the press (covering that team), that she would be interested in that.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-17, 10:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:More publicity and attention for both of them. Sheep follow. They win. Yay.
for the life of me, I don't understand why the media pays so much attention to Harbaugh.

oh, and, bump.

I know who the kardashians are and I've never watched an episode. Why are they famous? What did they do?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-17, 10:42

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:for the life of me, I don't understand why the media pays so much attention to Harbaugh.

oh, and, bump.

I know who the kardashians are and I've never watched an episode. Why are they famous? What did they do?
I don't know.. I know nothing about them. I couldn't pick them out in a lineup.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-17, 10:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I know who the kardashians are and I've never watched an episode.  Why are they famous?  What did they do?
I don't know.. I know nothing about them. I couldn't pick them out in a lineup.

But, you picked out DWags' girls and/or wife at El Az.

Last edited by NigelUno on 2016-08-17, 10:45; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-17, 10:44

Dantonio is always so honest and forthcoming with players off the field issues and punishment. Shut the fuck up Nigel. Remember the next question tangent? Those were simple questions from MSU media.

Your team wears this color my team wears this color so ya
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-17, 10:45

NigelUno wrote:http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/2016/08/17/harbaugh-recalls-everett-flap-response-rome/88888092/

Rome said Harbaugh is just as “miserable” as he was in San Francisco.

“If anybody thought this was going to be a kinder, gentler Harbaugh since he went home to Ann Arbor to rescue the football program, make no mistake, it’s the same exact guy,” Rome said. “Nothing’s changed. Same guy. Same insanely intense dude that got run from Frisco, because he was miserable. He runs way too hot and he was wearing people out. Don’t get it twisted now. Great coach. Unbelievable coach. I’m sure he’ll do a great job there, but when you have a coach who wins as he wins and nobody is ever sorry to see him leave, that tells you a little something about that guy.”

Harbaugh won’t finish his career at Michigan, Rome said.

“So with that 10-win season in the rear view, God help anybody who asks him who his starting quarterback is going to be,” Rome said. “Or how come he can’t beat Urban Meyer, or when he’s going to beat Urban Meyer, or why he pulled a scholarship from a recruit. Good luck with any of that.

“Michigan fan will love this guy for winning. They’ll love him even more if he gets around to beating Michigan State, and even more than that, if he can finally find a way to get over Ohio State. But anybody who thinks Harbaugh is wired to grow old in that job is kidding themselves. Enjoy it while it lasts, because even though it’s his alma mater, it probably won’t. This cat runs way too hot. If he can’t get through an August press session, media session when they’re asking him about guys that are not in a team photo, this guy’s not going to last long.”

I wonder if Angelique addressed the issue of Harbaugh not really answering a basic question that a reporter or two asked (about player suspensions)? Seems like as a member of the press (covering that team), that she would be interested in that.

What's even beyond that is we have a coach at a major university tweeting he'd beat up Jim Rome. Think about that? The implication of beating up a journalist.

The fuck? Why isn't that a bigger story?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next