Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeeeem walks out of presser. Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended

+17
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
NigelUno
MiamiSpartan
TheReal_LWS
DWags
Clarett's Folly
tGreenWay
InTenSity
duffy munn
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
The_Dude
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Jeeeem walks out of presser.  Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended - Page 4 Empty Re: Jeeeem walks out of presser. Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:12 pm

NigelUno wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Exhibit A: Rome wins

Thanks for linking it. Jeeeem walks out of presser.  Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended - Page 4 502811600

Am I the only one who thinks it's weak sauce that Harbaugh has to reach back 20+ years to get a dig at Rome?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Jeeeem walks out of presser.  Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended - Page 4 Empty Re: Jeeeem walks out of presser. Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended

Post by NigelUno Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:15 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Thanks for linking it. Jeeeem walks out of presser.  Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended - Page 4 502811600

Am I the only one who thinks it's weak sauce that Harbaugh has to reach back 20+ years to get a dig at Rome?

Angelique loved it. She's a great reporter. Wrote a whole article on a twitter war. Jeeeem walks out of presser.  Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended - Page 4 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:19 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

It was either that or the story about how Harbro busted his hand fighting Rome, and that's even more embarrassing.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:30 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Yep.
This.

Motherf**king this.

Rack him
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:20 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Welcome to the swill DantIzzoNio!

This coach wears blue and yellow ours wears green and white so he can do things the other can't!

There seemed to be an implied (personal) threat in Harbaugh's tweet. Has Dantonio ever done something like that?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:21 pm

Bump.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:28 pm

Rome did bring it up today for maybe five minutes, mostly to say he's owned that Everett thing every day for 20 years, saying it wasn't his best day in the office. Harbaugh nut fondlers took to twitter over again defending their savior and spewing hate.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:18 am

Here's how Dantonio recently handled a player not in camp (and not suspended):

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2016/08/michigan_state_dl_cassius_peat.html

Defensive lineman Cassius Peat is currently not in camp and his status is "in flux," Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio said Thursday.

Dantonio said Peat has not been suspended, and that the program is "giving him an opportunity to work on his academics and get himself in order."

Peat remains on Michigan State's roster and on scholarship.

"Just because you're on scholarship doesn't mean you're in camp, number one," Dantonio said. "Number two is some guys have to take care of some academic issues, and then the third thing is, sometimes people have to make transition, so right now he's sort of in flux right now."
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:00 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Bump.
this..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:33 pm

NigelUno wrote:Here's how Dantonio recently handled a player not in camp (and not suspended):

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2016/08/michigan_state_dl_cassius_peat.html

Defensive lineman Cassius Peat is currently not in camp and his status is "in flux," Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio said Thursday.

Dantonio said Peat has not been suspended, and that the program is "giving him an opportunity to work on his academics and get himself in order."

Peat remains on Michigan State's roster and on scholarship.

"Just because you're on scholarship doesn't mean you're in camp, number one," Dantonio said. "Number two is some guys have to take care of some academic issues, and then the third thing is, sometimes people have to make transition, so right now he's sort of in flux right now."
Harbaugh is so in Dumbtonio's head. His inferiority complex is so great that he can't answer a simple question from the media without bringing Harbaugh and Michigan into it. We all know, this isn't how Dumbtonio really wanted to answer this question. He's clearly trying to insult Harbaugh by giving an answer instead of reacting angrily like any right-minded coach would.

--Yours truly, MGoBlog
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

The_Dude wrote:Can we just rename this thread all things Harbaugh?

Thanks
Are we embarrassing you?

Honest question, because you said that MSU fans "obsession" with UM embarrasses you. Who is it that you feel embarrassed around? Embarrassment is a reflection of your feelings on how others perceive you, so who are the people who's perception causes this? Friends? Co-workers? Strangers on the interwebs?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:42 pm

What did Harbs do that was mean today?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:42 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Can we just rename this thread all things Harbaugh?

Thanks
Are we embarrassing you?

Honest question, because you said that MSU fans "obsession" with UM embarrasses you. Who is it that you feel embarrassed around? Embarrassment is a reflection of your feelings on how others perceive you, so who are the people who's perception causes this? Friends? Co-workers? Strangers on the interwebs?

Pretty much
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:45 pm

The_Dude wrote:What did Harbs do that was mean today?

Sorry we don't like your hero.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:05 pm

The_Dude wrote:What did Harbs do that was mean today?

YAFWT
(Walverine Troll)

In addition to YAFI
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:53 pm

The_Dude wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Are we embarrassing you?

Pretty much
Because I'm sure your friends, co-workers, and whatever strangers you look up to on the internet are reading tSwill.

Either way, you do realize how sad that is, right? That a grown man would care so much about what one group of people think about another group people when it comes to sports rivalries, that it would actually cause him embarrassment, even though he doesn't agree with the latter group?

Oh noes, my Michigan friends are going to rip on me!!!!
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:28 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Pretty much
Because I'm sure your friends, co-workers, and whatever strangers you look up to on the internet are reading tSwill.

Either way, you do realize how sad that is, right? That a grown man would care so much about what one group of people think about another group people when it comes to sports rivalries, that it would actually cause him embarrassment, even though he doesn't agree with the latter group?

I think it's sad how much people are obsessed with UM. To each their own I guess.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:33 pm

The_Dude wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

I think it's sad how much people are obsessed with UM. To each their own I guess.

You are here for every single U of M thread. Rising to the defense of your mighty wolverines. Touting future national titles based on well, nothing.

And get especially upset when anyone dares to call out your messiah.

Embarrassing.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:46 pm

The_Dude wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Either way, you do realize how sad that is, right?  That a grown man would care so much about what one group of people think about another group people when it comes to sports rivalries, that it would actually cause him embarrassment, even though he doesn't agree with the latter group?  

Would you say it rises to the level of your obsession with black people?  And is it more or less embarrassing?

Last edited by kingstonlake on Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:49 pm

duffy munn wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

You are here for every single U of M thread. Rising to the defense of your mighty wolverines. Touting future national titles based on well, nothing.

And get especially upset when anyone dares to call out your messiah.

Embarrassing.

The_douche has no sense of irony, nor does he know the definition of hypocrisy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:33 pm

The_Dude wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

And yet, you can, without hesitation, be the racist piece of shit you are on the internet, you can use the "r" word for mentally challenged kids like water rolling off a ducks back, and you have zero shame. But speak about a rival football team and you're embarrassed.

You have no idea how fucked up that is either.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:46 pm

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

And yet, you can, without hesitation, be the racist piece of shit you are on the internet, you can use the "r" word for mentally challenged kids like water rolling off a ducks back, and you have zero shame. But speak about a rival football team and you're embarrassed.

You have no idea how fucked up that is either.

Jeeeem walks out of presser.  Pissed reporters had the audacity to ask how long 2 players are suspended - Page 4 1486952199
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:52 pm

The_Dude wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

And yet you're in every UM thread, and know more about UM's team than anyone. Hmmm. I would hope that you see the irony, but it's doubtful.

Stockholm Syndrome.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4