Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did tDude get banned ?

+19
Triple Sparty
tGreenWay
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
Blanch32
The_Dude
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
Herbie Green
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
TheReal_LWS
duffy munn
23 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Did tDude get banned ? - Page 5 Empty Re: Did tDude get banned ?

Post by DWags 2016-08-22, 15:58

Yhe team got new back packs today.
Did tDude get banned ? - Page 5 Image40

So, Travis don't say posting on here isn't fun. I'm bored as shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-22, 15:59

DWags wrote:Now they're going into Tuesday mornings then Kroger. Then I'm going accross Michigan to move more shit into her apartment. Stating my evidence as to why I believe OSU was up for us last year is way more fun. So, don't tell me I'm stretching it.

Tell your daughter Kroger pasta sauce is pretty good and it's on sale for $1 right now. Also their instant oatmeal is $1 right now, good to have on hand when time is short.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-22, 16:01

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:Now they're going into Tuesday mornings then Kroger. Then I'm going accross Michigan to move more shit into her apartment. Stating my evidence as to why I believe OSU was up for us last year is way more fun. So, don't tell me I'm stretching it.

Tell your daughter Kroger pasta sauce is pretty good and it's on sale for $1 right now. Also their instant oatmeal is $1 right now, good to have on hand when time is short.

I was hoping Wake could meet her and take care of meals. This shit is breaking me. She's gonna live close to Brody.

Joking Wakes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-22, 16:09

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I was hoping Wake could meet her and take care of meals. This shit is breaking me. She's gonna live close to Brody.

Joking Wakes.

I tried the Wakie thing last week, neither of you sounded interested. Now the damned $$ is making you re-think it, eh? Getting rid of the meal and cell bills would allow you another week on the island next summer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-22, 16:13

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Joking Wakes.

I tried the Wakie thing last week, neither of you sounded interested. Now the damned $$ is making you re-think it, eh? Getting rid of the meal and cell bills would allow you another week on the island next summer.

Good idea. I'm a bit depressed. Four years is gonna cost a shit load. Life sucks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-22, 16:14

Dude,

I'll play witchA:

The reason we couldnt run on uofm is because they played 8 or 9 in the box, our o line was banged up and some guys were out, and Scott was hurt.

Granted #1 won't change, but Scott should be healthy and that's not good for uofm. Btw, I cannot name a single d lineman on that team
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-22, 16:15

Wags, when I lived off campus, I still bought a campus meal plan that was good for like maybe 25-30 meals on campus. Was great, especially with the new and improved cafeterias.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-22, 16:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I ain't mad at ya d wags. Don't think I really get mad at anyone here, just skipped and didn't read over your daily battle with the dude. Do yo thing - but it's going to be tough claiming you're not as bat shit crazy as he is.

This
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-22, 16:23

The_Dude wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

The not great OSU team sure beat the hell out of your Michigan team.

I thought UM is overrated though, so no biggie.

Oh...you're kind of slipping again. Try and keep it together for a few more weeks.

Maybe Harbaugh just couldn't match the intensity of OSU?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-22, 16:25

Blanch32 wrote:Dude,

I'll play witchA:

The reason we couldnt run on uofm is because they played 8 or 9 in the box, our o line was banged up and some guys were out, and Scott was hurt.

Granted #1 won't change, but Scott should be healthy and that's not good for uofm. Btw, I cannot name a single d lineman on that team

According to multiple pre season mags, UM has the #1 or #w DL in the country. And I think MSUs OL is kind of dogshit.

We will see how it plays out, but I envision a 2012 type of game between the two.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-22, 16:29

The_Dude wrote:

I'll play witchA:

According to multiple pre season mags, UM has the #1 or #w DL in the country. And I think MSUs OL is kind of dogshit.

We will see how it plays out, but I envision a 2012 type of game between the two.

So pre season mags are always right? Gotcha. Didn't realize uofm was just as good as bama upfront.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-22, 16:30

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:

So, Vlad, not insufferable. Bob, not insufferable. Tanfan, Blanch et al.. Not insufferable. Use facts to talk football to a troll..., insufferable.

Makes sense to me.

Nah - ALL of you are insufferable. The never ending DE SB thing. Opposite side of the spectrum. Most people who are logical are in the middle of it. Not hard to see who those people are.

I'm glad we have you here, because you have it all figured out.

Is The Dude insufferable? Where does he fit in the DE SB "thing" (as a Michigan fan)? Or are you still under the impression he's a Michigan State fan?

P.S. I wouldn't call that "logical".

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-22, 16:30

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

Did tDude get banned ? - Page 5 502811600

And this is why you suck.

Zeke is so emotional he's crying during the anthem in senior day but they weren't up like we were.

So one persons anecdotal evidence = entire team?

MSU beat OSU up that day. I think MSU wanted it more than OSU. Why does that make you mad?

This from the douche who always lumps an entire race of people into one negative stereotype. Of all the ironic and hypocritical statements you've made, and you make them regularly, this might be the most laughable. You really have no self-awareness.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-22, 16:33

Blanch32 wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

So pre season mags are always right? Gotcha. Didn't realize uofm was just as good as bama upfront.

No. I watch games on the field. Sometimes you just have to watach players play and decide for yourself, right?

And those pre seaosn mags have Watson, McDowell, McCaffrey, and Fournette, etc. as All Americans. Are those guys good or is it just speculation by a pre season mag?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-22, 16:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I ain't mad at ya d wags. Don't think I really get mad at anyone here, just skipped and didn't read over your daily battle with the dude. Do yo thing - but it's going to be tough claiming you're not as bat shit crazy as he is.

The Dude is a Michigan State fan.

Logical or Bat shit crazy?

And where does that leave you?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-22, 16:37

The_Dude wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

No. I watch games on the field. Sometimes you just have to watach players play and decide for yourself, right?

And those pre seaosn mags have Watson, McDowell, McCaffrey, and Fournette, etc. as All Americans. Are those guys good or is it just speculation by a pre season mag?

So, have you watched Peppers play LB? On the field?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-08-22, 16:50

The most accurate assessment of UM players are from MSU message board posters that say anyone that disagrees with them is a scum fan.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-22, 16:52

Herbie Green wrote:The most accurate assessment of UM players are from MSU message board posters that say anyone that disagrees with them is a scum fan.

Any MSU message board poster that thinks The Dude is not a Michigan fan is a dipshit.

Are you a dipshit Herbie?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-22, 17:04

Herbie Green wrote:The most accurate assessment of UM players are from MSU message board posters that say anyone that disagrees with them is a scum fan.

Besides Clarrets Folley I'm guessing none of us can be accurate in football breakdowns and nobody really knows shit about basketball on the swill either. It's all just Harry high school guessing. But damn, you'd think we had a bunch of super Izzo's on our board.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-22, 17:09

DWags wrote:

Besides Clarrets Folley I'm guessing none of us can be accurate in football breakdowns and nobody really knows shit about basketball on the swill either. It's all just Harry high school guessing. But damn, you'd think we had a bunch of super Izzo's on our board.

You mean super Juds. - Giant Moose
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-22, 17:24

The_Dude wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

UofM is using other teams stud rbs at line??
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-08-22, 17:30

NigelUno wrote:

Any MSU message board poster that thinks The Dude is not a Michigan fan is a dipshit.

I was about 50/50 on that but I no longer care. He has stuck to his guns and has you and the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria in a full tilt.
Pleasr carry on. I think there are several questions of yours that haven't been answered yet and you can show everyone who is in command here. Lol
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-22, 17:31

why should we give a fuck if the guy is a michigan fan or not?

or is this more simpleton shit?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-22, 17:38

NigelUno wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

So, have you watched Peppers play LB? On the field?

Probably. As a uofm fan, hes seen all their games
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-22, 17:39

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:why should we give a fuck if the guy is a michigan fan or not?

I dont care if he's a uofm troll. He obviously doesn't know much about football.

But I'm uncomfortable that many on here can overlook what a remarkably obvious racist and bully he is. I enjoy fucking with his lack of knowledge in football only because he's such a pos racist.

I dont see how those of you who defend his MSU trolling can overlook that. Too each their own
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-22, 18:01

Are you
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:why should we give a fuck if the guy is a michigan fan or not?

I would say it's simpleton to not recognize it. It kind of impacts what he posts.

But, keep living in Dreamland, Mr. Logical.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-22, 18:04

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I was about 50/50 on that but I no longer care. He has stuck to his guns and has you and the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria in a full tilt.
Pleasr carry on. I think there are several questions of yours that haven't been answered yet and you can show everyone who is in command here. Lol

Thankfully, you kind of answered the dipshit question.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-08-22, 18:37

Okay, I just saw this thread is 5 pages long. Nope.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-08-22, 18:46

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Thankfully, you kind of answered the dipshit question.

Zzzzzzz
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-08-22, 19:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Duff doesn't know how to post without someone to yell at!

This. dude is angry
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-08-22, 19:25

This or they don't know much about football or basketball and we should just accept their "opinions" as the truth.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-08-22, 19:27

I'll play witchA:

We couldn't run the ball all year. That's my greatest fear for this year. I fear the running game will kinda suck again.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-22, 19:43

Tanfan! wrote:

I'll play witchA:

We couldn't run the ball all year. That's my greatest fear for this year. I fear the running game will kinda suck again.

I worry about the offense big time. Lots of unknowns and a lot of hoping the line is good the new receivers are as advertised and our running backs stay healthy.

No way I'd rank this team 12. Too many unknowns.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-08-22, 19:50

DWags wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

I worry about the offense big time. Lots of unknowns and a lot of hoping the line is good the new receivers are as advertised and our running backs stay healthy.
Doesn't pretty much every team have too many unknowns, with a couple of exceptions?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-22, 19:54

InTenSity wrote:
DWags wrote:

Doesn't pretty much every team have too many unknowns, with a couple of exceptions?

No doubt. But QB receiver and tackles are about the top three you hate to have unknowns at. Just my opinion.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-22, 20:13

The Dude Apologists crack me up.

You know who you are.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-22, 21:25

DWags wrote:

I dont care if he's a uofm troll. He obviously doesn't know much about football.

But I'm uncomfortable that many on here can overlook what a remarkably obvious racist and bully he is. I enjoy fucking with his lack of knowledge in football only because he's such a pos racist.

I dont see how those of you who defend his MSU trolling can overlook that. Too each their own

Yeah, only played football from 4th grade to senior year in high school. Was special teams player/backup junior year and a starter senior year. D1 high school in MI. But yeah, I'm sure people here have more experience then that. Lol

Listening to a bunch of pencil necks who couldn't make a varsity squad act like they know more than me. Lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-22, 21:29

I still find it weird and actually pretty creepy that people care so much about collegiate athletics that they think calling someone a fan of another school is some sort of insult. He might be a UM fan! Nothing that person says about anything can be true! Lol

I've always had a great time in Ann Arbor and have good friends that went there. Maybe others don't and that's why they rage about UM.

Last edited by The_Dude on 2016-08-22, 21:35; edited 1 time in total
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-08-22, 21:31

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

Yeah, only played football from 4th grade to senior year in high school. Was special teams player/backup junior year and a starter senior year. D1 high school in MI. But yeah, I'm sure people here have more experience then that. Lol

Listening to a bunch of pencil necks who couldn't make a varsity squad act like they know more than me. Lol

To be fair, you're not special playing D1 football. Lots of kids play that every year, you're not unique in any way.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-22, 21:34

Death Roe wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

To be fair, you're not special playing D1 football. Lots of kids play that every year, you're not unique in any way.

Never said I was. Just said no one here has more experience playing the sport than me which is a fact. (drops mic)
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next