Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did tDude get banned ?

+19
Triple Sparty
tGreenWay
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
Blanch32
The_Dude
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
Herbie Green
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
TheReal_LWS
duffy munn
23 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Did tDude get banned ? - Page 6 Empty Re: Did tDude get banned ?

Post by NigelUno Mon 22 Aug 2016 - 22:37

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

I dont care if he's a uofm troll. He obviously doesn't know much about football.

But I'm uncomfortable that many on here can overlook what a remarkably obvious racist and bully he is. I enjoy fucking with his lack of knowledge in football only because he's such a pos racist.

I dont see how those of you who defend his MSU trolling can overlook that. Too each their own

Yeah, only played football from 4th grade to senior year in high school. Was special teams player/backup junior year and a starter senior year. D1 high school in MI. But yeah, I'm sure people here have more experience then that. Lol

Listening to a bunch of pencil necks who couldn't make a varsity squad act like they know more than me. Lol

D1 High School Football? What the fuck is that? I thought Michigan had 6A, 5A, 4A, etc. Back in the day, I'm pretty sure it was Class A, B, C, D.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Mon 22 Aug 2016 - 23:00

NigelUno wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Yeah, only played football from 4th grade to senior year in high school. Was special teams player/backup junior year and a starter senior year. D1 high school in MI. But yeah, I'm sure people here have more experience then that. Lol

Listening to a bunch of pencil necks who couldn't make a varsity squad act like they know more than me. Lol

D1 High School Football? What the fuck is that? I thought Michigan had 6A, 5A, 4A, etc. Back in the day, I'm pretty sure it was Class A, B, C, D.

http://www.maxpreps.com/playoffs/brackets.aspx?gendersport=boys,football&state=mi
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 22 Aug 2016 - 23:10

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

I dont care if he's a uofm troll. He obviously doesn't know much about football.

But I'm uncomfortable that many on here can overlook what a remarkably obvious racist and bully he is. I enjoy fucking with his lack of knowledge in football only because he's such a pos racist.

I dont see how those of you who defend his MSU trolling can overlook that. Too each their own

Did tDude get banned ? - Page 6 502811600

No really, Did tDude get banned ? - Page 6 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 22 Aug 2016 - 23:36

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:

CTE explains a lot of this. (Id drop the mic but who the hell says that?)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon 22 Aug 2016 - 23:39

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

CTE explains a lot of this. (Id drop the mic but who the hell says that?)
Someone who's going to the bar for beer thirty.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 8:44

A thread piling on a Swill poster by the usual suspects. Yawn
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 8:46

Tanfan! wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:The most accurate assessment of UM players are from MSU message board posters that say anyone that disagrees with them is a scum fan.

This or they don't know much about football or basketball and we should just accept their "opinions" as the truth.

The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria truthers
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 8:47

DWags wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

We couldn't run the ball all year. That's my greatest fear for this year. I fear the running game will kinda suck again.

I worry about the offense big time. Lots of unknowns and a lot of hoping the line is good the new receivers are as advertised and our running backs stay healthy.

No way I'd rank this team 12. Too many unknowns.

Depth on the O line is really concerning. With that said, I am traveling to the ND game to witness the magic of the campus and stadium. Never been there before.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 8:49

The_Dude wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:why should we give a fuck if the guy is a michigan fan or not?

or is this more simpleton shit?

I still find it weird and actually pretty creepy that people care so much about collegiate athletics that they think calling someone a fan of another school is some sort of insult. He might be a UM fan! Nothing that person says about anything can be true! Lol

I've always had a great time in Ann Arbor and have good friends that went there. Maybe others don't and that's why they rage about UM.

I agree, if I was a uofm fan I too would have friends in Ann Arbor and think it's a great time.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 8:51

Tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:

I worry about the offense big time. Lots of unknowns and a lot of hoping the line is good the new receivers are as advertised and our running backs stay healthy.

Depth on the O line is really concerning. With that said, I am traveling to the ND game to witness the magic of the campus and stadium. Never been there before.

You'll like it. They tailgate with caviar and light jazz
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 8:53

Tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:

It is very religiously themed. I just assumed everyone on the board hated all things religion.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 23:11

The_Dude wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Mr. Lebowski, if you were a UofM fan, I wouldn't care. :)

Dot you know, a UM fan takes time out to post on the only message board they post on, which is an obscure MSU board with like 20 posters. geek

Yeah, I agree. That would be weird.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue 23 Aug 2016 - 23:15

y2kMgrad wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Dot you know, a UM fan takes time out to post on the only message board they post on, which is an obscure MSU board with like 20 posters. geek

Did tDude get banned ? - Page 6 502811600 Unlike tDude, you are a cool U of M fan.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 0:35

y2kMgrad wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

lol!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 7:56

y2kMgrad wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Dot you know, a UM fan takes time out to post on the only message board they post on, which is an obscure MSU board with like 20 posters.  geek

Welcome!!! You should post more often.  You are one funny dude
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed 24 Aug 2016 - 9:18

y2kMgrad wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Whoa, he has trouble with the snap!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6