Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kap sitting for the National Anthem

+24
duffy munn
xsanguine
Snake Plissken
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
DWags
aualum06
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
StylesGShmooth
Cameron
Turtleneck
TheReal_LWS
The_Dude
P Rob
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
I.B. Fine
Rocinante
Tim Wakefield
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
28 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 4 Empty Re: Kap sitting for the National Anthem

Post by Turtleneck Tue 30 Aug 2016 - 21:46

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

She is very angry.

I had to stop half way through.

DWAGS WILL NOW BE SITTING FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AT THE GAME FRIDAY NIGHT.

#greenseatmafialivesmatter

And I dont even agree with Kap doing it. This girl has forced me to.

Admit it, you want to Sonic with her. Just a little. A little bit of Sonic with that woman. You know you want to.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 4 Empty Re: Kap sitting for the National Anthem

Post by DWags Tue 30 Aug 2016 - 21:49

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

I had to stop half way through.

DWAGS WILL NOW BE SITTING FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AT THE GAME FRIDAY NIGHT.

#greenseatmafialivesmatter

And I dont even agree with Kap doing it. This girl has forced me to.

Admit it, you want to Sonic with her. Just a little. A little bit of Sonic with that woman. You know you want to.

On my kids, I felt full till about 6 pm tonight. I had a salad. About 29 hours those greasy tater tots had to be swimming around down there. Another day of fruit and water and salad tomorrow. Shit was horrible.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 30 Aug 2016 - 22:24

That's a good point dwags I'm surprised the green seaters have energy to stand for the national anthem. Maybe this will start a trend.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 30 Aug 2016 - 23:18

Turtleneck wrote:

She is very angry.

What a blowhard. She definitely piques my biological impulses, though.

That's the type of crazy us guys get into from time to time... usually lasts a few weeks before you realize what she's been saying all this time you were staring at her t & a's. For some it lasts a life time.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 0:29

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Why not get Canadian Don Cherry's take

Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 4 Don-cherry-kaepernick

Grapes should stick to hockey and fashion. As much as I like and respect his beloved Canada, he has no concept of, nor appreciation for, the American First Amendment. Canada's lack of a right to free speech is disheartening.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 0:37

tGreenWay wrote:

Grapes should stick to hockey and fashion. As much as I like and respect his beloved Canada, he has no concept of, nor appreciation for, the American First Amendment. Canada's lack of a right to free speech is disheartening.

Canada is America's worst suburb.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 0:40

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Canada is America's worst suburb.

It's where I go when I'm Jonesing for poutine. I'll let you know when that happens.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 0:46

I've only been to Windsor and like the Ontario airport. What's wrong with Canada? Seems like I've met some fun Canucks and they have some beautiful scenery out there, no?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 0:52

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I've only been to Windsor and like the Ontario airport. What's wrong with Canada? Seems like I've met some fun Canucks and they have some beautiful scenery out there, no?

They've got some funky laws on speech and prior restraint. I remember several years ago how a story in the Detroit News had to be cut out or blackened out at the border, before the papers could be distributed throughout Ontario. I think it was a murder case involving a newlywed couple. The judge had ordered no Canadian press could cover the story, and the News had coverage, so the judge made his ruling about removing the story before distribution.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 1:05

Wow, yeah, fuck that noise. Was it really gruesome, or any more in depth reason that the judge didn't want this particular case out? Or is it just nazi-ville eh?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 1:10

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wow, yeah, fuck that noise. Was it really gruesome, or any more in depth reason that the judge didn't want this particular case out? Or is it just nazi-ville eh?

I don't remember any of the details. All I recall is what the judge did, which shocked the crap out of me. It was the first time I'd heard of that happening, and the first time I became aware of their messed up laws.
There was another case a few years ago, I think it was a rape trial, where the judge ordered Canadian press to withhold info. It would drive me nuts.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 8:18

Stupid that this is even a conversation.  Quit giving this numbnuts the attention he is seeking.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 9:59

Black Lives Matter protests:

White People: "when will black people learn to protest in a peaceful fashion"..?  Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 4 1550444538  

A Black Football Player Sits Down During the National Anthem as a Form of Protest

White People: "what a spoiled brat, if life is so hard for him here, he's welcome to go somewhere else"...Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 4 1550444538

Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 4 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 10:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Black Lives Matter protests:

White People: "when will black people learn to protest in a peaceful fashion"..?  Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 4 1550444538  

A Black Football Player Sits Down During the National Anthem as a Form of Protest

White People: "what a spoiled brat, if life is so hard for him here, he's welcome to go somewhere else"...Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 4 1550444538

Kapernick can do or say what ever he wants.

I choose not to care what Colin Kapernick says or does. Because he is, well, Colin Kapernick.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 10:26

duffy munn wrote:

I choose not to care what Colin Kapernick says or does. Because he is, well, Colin Kapernick.
yep.

I had never heard of the guy until he went and participated in free speech... and, subsequently, drove the America-hating knuckle-dragggers insane.. so he's cool in my book.

Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 4 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 10:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

yep.

I had never heard of the guy until he went and participated in free speech... and, subsequently, drove the America-hating knuckle-dragggers insane.. so he's cool in my book.

Does he drink? If so, he might be a good guy to have a beer with.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 10:41

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yep.

I wonder if that guy is updating his outfit this year.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 10:43

Kapernick? I don't know. tSwill should tweet at him and ask.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 10:44

Turtleneck wrote:Kapernick? I don't know. tSwill should tweet at him and ask.

Do we even tweet anymore?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 10:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

yep.

He plays QB in the NFL (that's the national football league aka professional football).

I believe there is injustice and racism all over the world. Look no further than a poster on this board.

I don't need fucking Colin Kaepernick to point it out for me.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 10:46

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 10:46

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yep.

He plays QB in the NFL (that's the national football league aka professional football).

I believe there is injustice and racism all over the world. Look no further than a poster on this board.

You're right. He should shut up and mind his Ps and Qs.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 10:58

Turtleneck wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I didn't say I want him to shut up. He can do or say whatever he likes, Merica.

I just don't give a shit what he thinks and have no idea why anyone takes any stock in his actions. He a freaking football player. And he's not even very good at it.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 11:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I had never heard of the guy until he went and participated in free speech... and, subsequently, drove the America-hating knuckle-dragggers insane.. so he's cool in my book.

I see you going insane over this, other than that people seem pretty level headed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 11:03

duffy munn wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I just don't give a shit what he thinks and have no idea why anyone takes any stock in his actions. He a freaking football player. And he's not even very good at it.

And yet 5 (grueling) days of conversation have resulted from it, and the topic has been pushed more to the front of people's minds whether they agree or not. I can't imagine a way that he could have a more immediate impact toward what he wanted to do, agree or disagree with his motives.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 11:05

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I wonder if that guy is updating his outfit this year.  

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 11:07; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 11:05

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I had never heard of the guy until he went and participated in free speech... and, subsequently, drove the America-hating knuckle-dragggers insane.. so he's cool in my book.

I see you going insane over this, other than that people seem pretty level headed.
Vote Here to Ban Bob Sak
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 11:06

duffy munn wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Oh. He is a football player. What could he possibly know? He must be dumb.

We need more bar owners to speak out. They are exemplify American brilliance.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 11:07

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

And yet 5 (grueling) days of conversation have resulted from it, and the topic has been pushed more to the front of people's minds whether they agree or not. I can't imagine a way that he could have a more immediate impact toward what he wanted to do, agree or disagree with his motives.

Should we run all threads by you in advance?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 11:10

duffy munn wrote:

He has the advantage of being visible, and his actions being noticeable. One would think a person with visibility whose actions will be noticed is precisely the kind of person that should speak out. Being an NFL player gives him a podium.

Travis, he is a football player so what could he possibly know? He is not even a good football player so he knows even less than the good football players that barely know anything. He needs to shut up, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 11:14

Turtleneck wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I never said he was dumb either. His opinion holds as much water as mine or yours.

And bar owners are far from brilliant. If they were, they would never own bars.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 11:15

NigelUno wrote:

Should we run all threads by you in advance?

Oh you. Youre so silly Wink
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 11:16

duffy munn wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I never said he was dumb either. His opinion holds as much water as mine or yours.

And bar owners are far from brilliant. If they were, they would never own bars.

You said we should not "take stock in his actions" because he is not a good football player, as if one thing has something to do with the other.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 11:35

Now it's revealed what fucked him up.....

Kaepernick goes vegan, but claims it hasn’t led to muscle loss

Colin Kaepernick’s refusal to stand for the national anthem has overshadowed what may be a more important issue to the 49ers: He has significantly declined as a player. One reason for that decline may be his loss of muscle mass.

That loss of muscle mass is obvious to anyone who looks at him: Kaepernick, who was once so muscular that then-49ers coach Jim Harbaugh worried that his huge muscles could affect his throwing motion, now looks skinny.

And yet Kaepernick, who confirmed to reporters that he went vegan nine months ago, claims he hasn’t lost any body mass. That’s hard to believe not only because he looks so much skinnier but also because it’s hard for anyone not to lose muscle when on a vegan diet because protein is essential to maintaining muscle mass and most protein sources are animal-based. (Former NFL tight end Tony Gonzalez briefly tried a vegan diet during his playing career but started eating meat again after he lost too much weight.)

Cue Bobby up for saying I'm "freaking out" over this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 11:37

Calm down goose. Stop freaking out. It's making us all uncomfortable.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 11:42

Vegans: People we can all hate together. The only thing worse than a vegan is a vegan that does crossfit.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 11:44

Cheeto Hitler spokesperson and member of the mainstream media has his suspicions..

Hannity: Kaepernick May Have Convered to Islam

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 11:54

tGreenWay wrote:

You see the incredible irony of what you posted, don't you?

Or am I in the 10% (I can never tell when you're serious or not).
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 12:17

Rocinante wrote:Vegans: People we can all hate together. The only thing worse than a vegan is a vegan that does crossfit.

Kap sitting for the National Anthem - Page 4 Vegan_10
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed 31 Aug 2016 - 12:21

Rocinante wrote:Vegans: People we can all hate together. The only thing worse than a vegan is a vegan that does crossfit.

And wears patchouli and sandals.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next