Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..

+16
GRR Spartan
CheesySpartan
kingstonlake
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
SomeFanName
TheReal_LWS
Snake Plissken
Cameron
CORNER BLITZ
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
Clarett's Folly
Death Roe
Robert J Sakimano
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..  - Page 4 Empty Re: Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:22 pm

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:5'10"
168 lbs
32X32
RHR = 42 bpm
BP = 118/72 mmHg

You've got some work to do, Bob. One Chick-Fil-A a day, and I guarantee you can get those numbers up. Maybe not the height, but the rest of 'em.
maybe.. but well-groomed white people are weird, man. I can't be seen at place like that.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..  - Page 4 Empty Re: Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..

Post by Cameron Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:01 pm

I think they have a drive thru. Not sure they allow people to go through it on bikes, though, so you might be out of luck.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:26 pm

Cameron wrote:I think they have a drive thru. Not sure they allow people to go through it on bikes, though, so you might be out of luck.
Lansing Chick-Fil-A Opens October 13th..  - Page 4 502811600

I borrow my wife's car from time to time.. it's a pretty nice car, though. I feel quite certain she doesn't want deep-fried jesus chicken in it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:44 pm

Are the lines for the Chick Fil A in Lansing still stupid long? I've never tried the chain and I might want to see what the fuss is all about in the next year or two.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:28 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Are the lines for the Chick Fil A in Lansing still stupid long? I've never tried the chain and I might want to see what the fuss is all about in the next year or two.

You might want to go on a Sunday Bob. Worst that can happen is that you will be first in line on Monday.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:39 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Are the lines for the Chick Fil A in Lansing still stupid long? I've never tried the chain and I might want to see what the fuss is all about in the next year or two.
I would recommend cross-referencing the Chick Fil A folks with their cardiology and/or Weight Watchers appointments.. you could then develop a more informed, strategic plan for the optimal time to visit jesus's favorite fast food establishment.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:21 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I would recommend cross-referencing the Chick Fil A folks with their cardiology and/or Weight Watchers appointments.. you could then develop a more informed, strategic plan for the optimal time to visit jesus's favorite fast food establishment.

It takes strategy to navigate the serpentine drive thru line.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:43 am

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I suspect that's a lot of exhaust fumes to be inhaled.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:47 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I suspect that's a lot of exhaust fumes to be inhaled.

That adds a smoky flavor to the food.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:51 am

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I suspect that's a lot of exhaust fumes to be inhaled.

"yeah, hi. I'd like a side of lung cancer with my jesus diabetes.. thanks".

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:02 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I may have recently had food poisoning from CFA.  Either that or Chinese food the night before.  Brutal.  Maybe it was the smoke. Or Jesus hates me.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:11 am

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I may have recently had food poisoning from CFA.  Either that or Chinese food the night before.  Brutal.  Maybe it was the smoke. Or Jesus hates me.
that sucks.

but did you ever wonder what you may have done to jesus to punish you like that? Something you might wanna consider..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:18 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

that sucks.

but did you ever wonder what you may have done to jesus to punish you like that? Something you might wanna consider..

I think I was punished for getting Chinese food instead of CFA.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:28 am

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: that sucks.

I think I was punished for getting Chinese food instead of CFA.
good point - I'd say those Chinese people are a little too brown for his liking.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4