Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeff Sessions says grabbing a woman's vagina is not assualt

+3
Floyd Robertson
xsanguine
Turtleneck
7 posters

Go down

Jeff Sessions says grabbing a woman's vagina is not assualt Empty Jeff Sessions says grabbing a woman's vagina is not assualt

Post by Turtleneck Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 18:47

SESSIONS: This was very improper language, and he's acknowledged that.

TWS: But beyond the language, would you characterize the behavior described in that [video] as sexual assault if that behavior actually took place?

SESSIONS: I don't characterize that as sexual assault. I think that's a stretch. I don't know what he meant—

TWS: So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that's not sexual assault?

SESSIONS: I don't know. It's not clear that he—how that would occur.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/jeff-sessions-behavior-described-by-trump-in-grab-them-by-the-p-y-tape-isnt-sexual-assault/article/2004799

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jeff Sessions says grabbing a woman's vagina is not assualt Empty Re: Jeff Sessions says grabbing a woman's vagina is not assualt

Post by xsanguine Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 19:23

I agree... unless she doesn't want you to.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jeff Sessions says grabbing a woman's vagina is not assualt Empty Re: Jeff Sessions says grabbing a woman's vagina is not assualt

Post by Turtleneck Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 19:31

xsanguine wrote:I agree... unless she doesn't want you to.

Oh, so it is cool to just grab and find out if she wanted it or not after the fact?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 20:06

Turtleneck wrote:

Oh, so it is cool to just grab and find out if she wanted it or not after the fact?

No, I think he's saying you have to ask first. "Hey, baby can I...?"
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 21:27

Could it be characterized as a stretch depending on the grip?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 22:06

Turtleneck wrote:

No, that's not what I implied. Settle down, Turtleneck. Loosen up.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 22:15

xsanguine wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Yes it is, Grabby McGraberson.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 22:16

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Only if it's you, big boy.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 22:18

So is the narrative that Trump lies Everytime he opens his mouth except for when acting a player in front of Billy Bush?
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 22:21

xsanguine wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Only if it's you, big boy.

Now that is what I wanted to hear.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 22:24

Triple Sparty wrote:So is the narrative that Clinton lies Everytime she opens her mouth except for when Speaking privately in front of big banks?

I would hate for that to go both ways.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 22:34

It's okay turtle.. I'm just having fun with the newest media outrage. Highly unlikely I make the walk to the booth on November 8 so you can save Hillaryism for someone who cares.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 22:39

Triple Sparty wrote:It's okay turtle.. I'm just having fun with the newest media outrage. Highly unlikely I make the walk to the booth on November 8 so you can save Hillaryism for someone who cares.

Got to vote. There are a lot of races and ballot issues that will have a more direct effect on your life than who wins the White House.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 22:51

Triple Sparty wrote:It's okay turtle.. I'm just having fun with the newest media outrage. Highly unlikely I make the walk to the booth on November 8 so you can save Hillaryism for someone who cares.

Sorry for using your reasoning differently than you intended. My bad on that one. It was very rude of me.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 23:05

The reasoning doesn't apply because different circumstances, ie, different media narratives for Trump and Hillary. And what did Hillary say in speech that was bad?
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 23:19

Triple Sparty wrote:The reasoning doesn't apply because different circumstances, ie, different media narratives for Trump and Hillary. And what did Hillary say in speech that was bad?

Sure it does. The media narrative is not necessarily relevant to the premise of your argument. I suppose you make a fair point but it cuts both ways in regards to the weekend's biggest stories. If Hillary supporters say Trump always lies, then why, in this instance, do they take him at his word. If Trump supporters say Clinton always lies, then why, in this instance, do they take her at her word. Logically speaking, it seems the disconnect you describe with Trump could potentially be applied to the other candidate as well. In both cases, could they have been "acting a player" to their respective audiences? Trump playing up the fratboy image for entertainment media in what he thought was a private setting, and Clinton the business and finance friendly liberal in a private setting? I am not sure how we interpret her comments - good or bad - really matters.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 23:42

First, I wasn't making an argument. Second, the media narrative is entirely relevant because that is the focus of my witty criticism (which you've since ruined). Third, the only Hillary comments that I heard about was the public vs. private one (taken out of context). Fourth, if there were a media narrative about Hillary, it would be along they lines of she will say anything to get elected. So her public private comment--sans context of what she actually said--is actually consistent with that hypothetical narrative. Fifth, I'm not sure why you're insisting on arguing. I was just making a quip. A more appropriate response would have been lol.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 11 Oct 2016 - 7:38

wait... a christian religious zealot minimizing sexual assault?

No. Way.

Jeff Sessions says grabbing a woman's vagina is not assualt 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 11 Oct 2016 - 8:51

GRR Spartan wrote:

Got to vote. There are a lot of races and ballot issues that will have a more direct effect on your life than who wins the White House.

Good point. But always overlooked.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Tue 11 Oct 2016 - 10:26

I'm not sure that's true, but maybe I can convince the dog to alter his route that day to take us past the polling location.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down