Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Watching Racist and White Supremacist Jeff Sessions Commit Perjury?

+3
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Go down

Anyone Watching Racist and White Supremacist Jeff Sessions Commit Perjury? Empty Anyone Watching Racist and White Supremacist Jeff Sessions Commit Perjury?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-14, 10:57

I'm not.. I just know that he is.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone Watching Racist and White Supremacist Jeff Sessions Commit Perjury? Empty Re: Anyone Watching Racist and White Supremacist Jeff Sessions Commit Perjury?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-11-14, 11:06

Nope, but I guess It's going something like this: "I'm just doing what my boss told me to do."
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone Watching Racist and White Supremacist Jeff Sessions Commit Perjury? Empty Re: Anyone Watching Racist and White Supremacist Jeff Sessions Commit Perjury?

Post by DWags 2017-11-14, 11:06

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Nope, but I guess It's going something like this: "I'm just doing what my boss told me to do."

Something like the Nuremberg trials if I remember correctly.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-11-14, 11:14

I just turned it on for a little bit. I do realize that this goes both ways when it’s someone else being questioned but I think it’s hilarious.

Democrat- “legitimate question regarding why we’re here”
Republican- “do you think fluffy teddy bears are great?”
Democrat- “legitimate question regarding why we’re here”
Republican- “is president trump a great guy or the greatest guy?”
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-11-14, 11:49

racist white supremacist Sessions says he doesn't recall ever meeting Papadopolous.. while the sexual predator's Twitter account has a picture of the two of them sitting 3 feet away from each other.

these people can't even lie well..

Anyone Watching Racist and White Supremacist Jeff Sessions Commit Perjury? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-14, 11:53

'Oh...that meeting?...Yes, I remember that now...'
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-11-14, 14:48

My Rep is grilling him with some hard hitting questions!

'Thanks to Mrs. Sessions for being here...'  Anyone Watching Racist and White Supremacist Jeff Sessions Commit Perjury? 502811600

And then asks about civil forfeiture and the opioid crisis...and gives back her remaining time.

Russia? What?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-11-14, 15:54

The righteous indignation of a southern man is precious.

Especially when he looks like Granny Clampett.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-14, 17:23

A few weeks back our political Alzheimer's challengedl AG was telling the Senators he didn't know Papadopoulos.   Yet today he not only re-remembered him, Sessions recounts giving the guy he allegedly didn't know then a very specific tongue lashing about setting up meetings with foreign leaders.

Thoughts and Prayers
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-11-15, 08:23

We may have unintended consequences brewing.

Moore drop out of the Alabama Senate race
Sessions wins write in opting to return to the Senate where his memory isn’t in question daily.
Trump appoints an AG who will fire Mueller
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down