CFB Playoff rankings

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by NigelUno on 2017-11-01, 15:36

Herbie Green wrote:
Interestingly, Silver only gives Notre Dame a 64% chance if they win out.  This would seem to indicate a big boost for conference championship winners.  But his model has never had to account for a Notre Dame factor.  

What do you mean by the bolded part?

ND was ranked #10 in the first CFP Poll in 2014.
ND was ranked #5 in the first CFP Poll in 2015.

Are you saying he didn't account for a ND factor then?

Maybe we could bet on it.
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19858
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by gHost Spartan on 2017-11-01, 16:09

Herbie Green wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:I fucking HATE Notre Dame and the fact that they refuse to join a conference should not benefit them. Every other team has to play the best team from the other conference division while ND sits home doing nothing. Just not fair at all, but then again they've always had special privileges. Fuck them.

I hear you but I am rooting for Notre Dame because I am rooting for chaos.  And fuck Ohio State too, because they got in for sitting at home last year.

Notre Dame is worse than Michigan I would never root for them in anything.
avatar
gHost Spartan
Ephor (Advocate)
Ephor (Advocate)

Posts : 5386
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : ARIZONA

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-11-01, 19:53

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:
Interestingly, Silver only gives Notre Dame a 64% chance if they win out.  This would seem to indicate a big boost for conference championship winners.  But his model has never had to account for a Notre Dame factor.  

What do you mean by the bolded part?

ND was ranked #10 in the first CFP Poll in 2014.
ND was ranked #5 in the first CFP Poll in 2015.

Are you saying he didn't account for a ND factor then?

Maybe we could bet on it.  

Notre Dame has never been a factor for a final four playoff spot so we have no idea how a lack of a conference championship could hurt them.  In fact, he really doesn't know how much of a boost a championship game gives teams from conferences in the first place.  He comes up with a factor and then runs different what ifs with variations of this assumption.  In the three years he has been doing this he had adjusted this factor and others such as head-to-head.

So let's say his model has a scenario where UW gets a playoff spot 75% of the time and Notre Dame gets it 25% of the time.  Then if the committee picks Notre Dame then that means the base level assumption(s) was incorrect.

And I won't even get into whether there should be a factor based on drawing power. 

Does this help you understand it better?
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5234
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by NigelUno on 2017-11-01, 20:29

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

What do you mean by the bolded part?

ND was ranked #10 in the first CFP Poll in 2014.
ND was ranked #5 in the first CFP Poll in 2015.

Are you saying he didn't account for a ND factor then?

Maybe we could bet on it.  

Notre Dame has never been a factor for a final four playoff spot so we have no idea how a lack of a conference championship could hurt them.  In fact, he really doesn't know how much of a boost a championship game gives teams from conferences in the first place.  He comes up with a factor and then runs different what ifs with variations of this assumption.  In the three years he has been doing this he had adjusted this factor and others such as head-to-head.

So let's say his model has a scenario where UW gets a playoff spot 75% of the time and Notre Dame gets it 25% of the time.  Then if the committee picks Notre Dame then that means the base level assumption(s) was incorrect.

And I won't even get into whether there should be a factor based on drawing power. 

Does this help you understand it better?

Hey Herb?

OSU made it last year without winning the conference championship.

That's strike two.

avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19858
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-11-01, 20:53

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Notre Dame has never been a factor for a final four playoff spot so we have no idea how a lack of a conference championship could hurt them.  In fact, he really doesn't know how much of a boost a championship game gives teams from conferences in the first place.  He comes up with a factor and then runs different what ifs with variations of this assumption.  In the three years he has been doing this he had adjusted this factor and others such as head-to-head.

So let's say his model has a scenario where UW gets a playoff spot 75% of the time and Notre Dame gets it 25% of the time.  Then if the committee picks Notre Dame then that means the base level assumption(s) was incorrect.

And I won't even get into whether there should be a factor based on drawing power. 

Does this help you understand it better?

Hey Herb?

OSU made it last year without winning the conference championship.

That's strike two.  


So you think conference championships are irrelevant because 1 out of 12 playoff teams didn't have one?

Perhaps you should notify Nate so he can take out one of specifically mentioned committee factors out of his model.  

And you do realize then that this also means that you actually agree with me or even feel stronger that ND has a  higher chance of making it than Nate's model?

Or do you basically have no idea WTF you are talking about?  That is a rhetorical question because that is what I automatically assume every time you respond to one of my posts.
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5234
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by NigelUno on 2017-11-01, 20:57

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Hey Herb?

OSU made it last year without winning the conference championship.

That's strike two.  


So you think conference championships are irrelevant because 1 out of 12 playoff teams didn't have one?

Perhaps you should notify Nate so he can take out one of specifically mentioned committee factors out of his model.  

And you do realize then that this also means that you actually agree with me or even feel stronger that ND has a  higher chance of making it than Nate's model?

Or do you basically have no idea WTF you are talking about?  That is a rhetorical question because that is what I automatically assume every time you respond to one of my posts.

Rambling nonsense (as usual when you're talking about the CFP).

Strike 3. Looking.
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19858
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-11-01, 21:51

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

So you think conference championships are irrelevant because 1 out of 12 playoff teams didn't have one?

Perhaps you should notify Nate so he can take out one of specifically mentioned committee factors out of his model.  

And you do realize then that this also means that you actually agree with me or even feel stronger that ND has a  higher chance of making it than Nate's model?

Or do you basically have no idea WTF you are talking about?  That is a rhetorical question because that is what I automatically assume every time you respond to one of my posts.

Rambling nonsense (as usual when you're talking about the CFP).

Strike 3.  Looking.  

I am trying to help you come up with a point.  Do you yourself have any idea what it is?
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5234
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by DWags on 2017-11-01, 22:04

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Rambling nonsense (as usual when you're talking about the CFP).

Strike 3.  Looking.  

I am trying to help you come up with a point.  Do you yourself have any idea what it is?

He’s doing the opposite of what you’re thinking. It’s a strategy espoused by some in order to be successful.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23659
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by NigelUno on 2017-11-01, 22:07

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

I am trying to help you come up with a point.  Do you yourself have any idea what it is?

He’s doing the opposite of what you’re thinking. It’s a strategy espoused by some in order to be successful.

The model has never factored in ND!!!
(Except when it did)

I meant factored in someone not winning a conference championship!!!
(Except when OSU did it last year)

Yeah, but...rambling...rambling...rambling...
(Steeeeeeeeeeeeeerike 3!!!)
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19858
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-11-01, 23:04

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

He’s doing the opposite of what you’re thinking. It’s a strategy espoused by some in order to be successful.

The model has never factored in ND!!!
(Except when it did)

I meant factored in someone not winning a conference championship!!!
(Except when OSU did it last year)

Yeah, but...rambling...rambling...rambling...
(Steeeeeeeeeeeeeerike 3!!!)

How would the model be able to validate a factor for ND's lack of conference championship from being ranked in the top 10 in the first ranking of the season when they were completely out of it at the end?

And what is your point about Ohio State? Does that mean conference championships are actually irrelevant? Or you already know the factor and how it will be applied to ND? Maybe you should tell Nate Silver. Here is what he says:
"We’ve added other wrinkles over the years. Before the 2015 season, for example, we added a bonus for teams that win their conference championships, since the committee explicitly says that it accounts for conference championships in its rankings (although exactly how much it weights them is difficult to say)."

I would advise reading the rest of his methodology.
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-our-2017-college-football-playoff-predictions-work/

After that, why don't you get back to me with an actual opinion about whether you think Nate accurately assesses ND's chances for the playoffs.
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5234
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-11-01, 23:05

Herbie wins.

_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34726
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by NigelUno on 2017-11-01, 23:12

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

The model has never factored in ND!!!
(Except when it did)

I meant factored in someone not winning a conference championship!!!
(Except when OSU did it last year)

Yeah, but...rambling...rambling...rambling...
(Steeeeeeeeeeeeeerike 3!!!)

How would the model be able to validate a factor for ND's lack of conference championship from being ranked in the top 10 in the first ranking of the season when they were completely out of it at the end?

And what is your point about Ohio State? Does that mean conference championships are actually irrelevant? Or you already know the factor and how it will be applied to ND? Maybe you should tell Nate Silver. Here is what he says:
"We’ve added other wrinkles over the years. Before the 2015 season, for example, we added a bonus for teams that win their conference championships, since the committee explicitly says that it accounts for conference championships in its rankings (although exactly how much it weights them is difficult to say)."

I would advise reading the rest of his methodology.
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-our-2017-college-football-playoff-predictions-work/

After that, why don't you get back to me with an actual opinion about whether you think Nate accurately assesses ND's chances for the playoffs.

Remember that one time you thought MSU wouldn't get in?



avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19858
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-11-01, 23:27

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

How would the model be able to validate a factor for ND's lack of conference championship from being ranked in the top 10 in the first ranking of the season when they were completely out of it at the end?

And what is your point about Ohio State? Does that mean conference championships are actually irrelevant? Or you already know the factor and how it will be applied to ND? Maybe you should tell Nate Silver. Here is what he says:
"We’ve added other wrinkles over the years. Before the 2015 season, for example, we added a bonus for teams that win their conference championships, since the committee explicitly says that it accounts for conference championships in its rankings (although exactly how much it weights them is difficult to say)."

I would advise reading the rest of his methodology.
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-our-2017-college-football-playoff-predictions-work/

After that, why don't you get back to me with an actual opinion about whether you think Nate accurately assesses ND's chances for the playoffs.

Remember that one time you thought MSU wouldn't get in?




You mean when Nate gave them a 10% chance of not getting in and I therefore thought a 100-1 bet was smart? I actually alluded to that in this very thread by pointing out that an undefeated UW currently has a 3% chance of missing the playoffs.
I think you should have gone for at least two smilies on that one to show off how funny it is because I am such an idiot.
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5234
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by NigelUno on 2017-11-01, 23:32

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Remember that one time you thought MSU wouldn't get in?




You mean when Nate gave them a 10% chance of not getting in and I therefore thought a 100-1 bet was smart? I actually alluded to that in this very thread by pointing out that an undefeated UW currently has a 3% chance of missing the playoffs.
I think you should have gone for at least two smilies on that one to show off how funny it is because I am such an idiot.

So, you do remember.
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19858
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-11-01, 23:40

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

You mean when Nate gave them a 10% chance of not getting in and I therefore thought a 100-1 bet was smart? I actually alluded to that in this very thread by pointing out that an undefeated UW currently has a 3% chance of missing the playoffs.
I think you should have gone for at least two smilies on that one to show off how funny it is because I am such an idiot.

So, you do remember.

It was actually incredibly boring and mostly Vlad. You should keep up your strategy. Now you can offer like 1000-1 on Wisconsin. Hey there is a 97% chance you can post smilies at how much of an idiot someone was for taking the bet.
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5234
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by DWags on 2017-11-01, 23:44

I remember the funny part was, we got in with one loss but some guys were still adament it was a good bet when they were betting we would t get in with zero losses. That was the funny part to me.


_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23659
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by NigelUno on 2017-11-01, 23:46

DWags wrote:I remember the funny part was, we got in with one loss but some guys were still adament it was a good bet when they were betting we would t get in with zero losses. That was the funny part to me.


Oops. I think Herbie forgot that part.
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19858
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-11-01, 23:46

DWags wrote:I remember the funny part was, we got in with one loss but some guys were still adament it was a good bet when they were betting we would t get in with zero losses. That was the funny part to me.


You also started a thread once asking what a 50% chance of rain means.
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5234
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by DWags on 2017-11-01, 23:48

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:I remember the funny part was, we got in with one loss but some guys were still adament it was a good bet when they were betting we would t get in with zero losses. That was the funny part to me.


You also started a thread once asking what a 50% chance of rain means.

What does it mean?

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23659
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by DWags on 2017-11-01, 23:51

If the forecaster is only 50% sure that precipitation will occur, and expects that, if it does occur, it will produce measurable rain over about 80 percent of the area, the PoP (chance of rain) is 40%. ( PoP = .5 x .8 which equals .4 or 40%. )Aug 18, 2016

Why a 50% chance of rain means 100% chance of confusion.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23659
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-11-02, 00:00

DWags wrote:If the forecaster is only 50% sure that precipitation will occur, and expects that, if it does occur, it will produce measurable rain over about 80 percent of the area, the PoP (chance of rain) is 40%. ( PoP = .5 x .8 which equals .4 or 40%. )Aug 18, 2016

Why a 50% chance of rain means 100% chance of confusion.

Ok, I will give you that. So why does a smart guy like you side with Nigel? It is not a good look for you.
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5234
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by NigelUno on 2017-11-02, 00:09

Herbie Green wrote:
Ok, I will give you that.  So why does a smart guy like you side with Nigel? It is not a good look for you.

DWags wrote:I remember the funny part was, we got in with one loss but some guys were still adament it was a good bet when they were betting we wouldn't get in with zero losses.  That was the funny part to me.

And Herbie is still adamant. And an idiot.
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19858
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-11-02, 00:35

Nigel, was winning this bet you had a 90% chance of winning the greatest accomplishment of your posting career?
Instead of wasting your time mentioning it 7,000 times here you should open a casino and rake it in while disproving the law of large numbers.
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5234
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-11-02, 06:18

Do y'all argue every night until it's time to go to bed or is this a one time thing?
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24341
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by NigelUno on 2017-11-02, 07:47

Herbie Green wrote:Nigel, was winning this bet you had a 90% chance of winning the greatest accomplishment of your posting career?
Instead of wasting your time mentioning it 7,000 times here you should open a casino and rake it in while disproving the law of large numbers.

Hey Bubble Boy?

Just because some guy with a model comes up with some numbers...it doesn't make them true (or absolute).

I recognized that. You're still arguing two years later that it was a bad bet. I think the oxygen level in your bubble is running low.

Bob? Can you ride your bike over to Herbie's and make sure he's OK?
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19858
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-11-02, 07:47

NigelUno wrote:
Bob? Can you ride your bike over to Herbie's and make sure he's OK?
maybe after work if he's still MIA. I've already ran this morning and showered..

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24341
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-11-02, 17:23

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:Nigel, was winning this bet you had a 90% chance of winning the greatest accomplishment of your posting career?
Instead of wasting your time mentioning it 7,000 times here you should open a casino and rake it in while disproving the law of large numbers.

Hey Bubble Boy?

Just because some guy with a model comes up with some numbers...it doesn't make them true (or absolute).

I recognized that.  You're still arguing two years later that it was a bad bet.  I think the oxygen level in your bubble is running low.  

Bob?  Can you ride your bike over to Herbie's and make sure he's OK?  

The bet is a complete bore I wasn't even involved with that you keep masturbating about two years later.

And Call me crazy but I will take some guy like Nate Silver's numbers over yours.  I am sorry you don't understand basic math.  You mean the MODEL that I was questioning assumptions about isn't "Absolute" good god you have no ducking idea what you are even talking about
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5234
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-11-02, 17:34

Nothing like a good herbie Nigel clash.
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22242
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by NigelUno on 2017-11-03, 15:34

Bob! Did you check on Bubble Boy yet?

avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19858
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2017-11-07, 19:07

#12, ahead of both Ohio State and Penn State.
avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24341
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-11-07, 19:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:#12, ahead of both Ohio State and Penn State.

No one in their right mind would have predicted this three months ago.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14020
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-11-07, 19:10

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:#12, ahead of both Ohio State and Penn State.

No one in their right mind would have predicted this three months ago.

Quit insulting WBH.

_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34726
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by NigelUno on 2017-11-07, 19:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:#12, ahead of both Ohio State and Penn State.

As it should be.
avatar
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19858
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-11-07, 19:21

Predictably u of m fans are crying foul on Twitter because they're out and Northwestern is in.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14020
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-11-07, 19:25

Jason Starrett‏ @starrettjason 14m14 minutes ago
More
.@MSU_Football's 12-spot jump from No. 24 to No. 12 is the biggest 1-week jump in the 4-year history of the CFP rankings.

Previous high was an 8-spot jump, done 3 times.

_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34726
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-11-07, 19:27

LooseGoose wrote:Jason Starrett‏ @starrettjason 14m14 minutes ago
More
.@MSU_Football's 12-spot jump from No. 24 to No. 12 is the biggest 1-week jump in the 4-year history of the CFP rankings.

Previous high was an 8-spot jump, done 3 times.

MSU should be no. 1. #rigged
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24271
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-11-07, 19:29

Floyd Robertson wrote:Predictably u of m fans are crying foul on Twitter because they're out and Northwestern is in.

Floyd, are you telling me sports fans whine?! no!
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22242
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Nordic on 2017-11-07, 19:30

Floyd Robertson wrote:Predictably u of m fans are crying foul on Twitter because they're out and Northwestern is in.

Well... NW has beaten a team with a winning record (more than one actually)
avatar
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6441
Join date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-11-07, 19:32

Nordic wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Predictably u of m fans are crying foul on Twitter because they're out and Northwestern is in.

Well... NW has beaten a team with a winning record (more than one actually)

This is what makes u of m whiners so funny OTPT.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14020
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Herbie Green on 2017-11-07, 19:47

Lol, lots of chatter about an undefeated Wisconsin not making it.  Will Nigel be offering 100-1 with Death Roe and Dwags lips attached to his nuts?
avatar
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Posts : 5234
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: CFB Playoff rankings

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum