Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The RCMB obsession / threads on the Swill is embarrassing our fan base

+17
tanfan!
Da Mayor
Nordic
kingstonlake
AnomanderRake
tGreenWay
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
Herbie Green
Rocinante
Blanch32
Toe
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
Heat Miser
Travis of the Cosmos
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The RCMB obsession / threads on the Swill is embarrassing our fan base Empty The RCMB obsession / threads on the Swill is embarrassing our fan base

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-09-24, 10:54

Seriously, we look like a bunch of pussies over here. Yeah, I get, as some old timers have noted, that it's about time we get a chance to laugh at RCMB, that they treated us badly for years, etc., but come on, it's seriously out of fuc king control over here. Boners posting RCMB this, RCMB that, all fu cking day long. Meanwhile, the forum is almost devoid of any MSU football. Dantonio was on the front page of ESPN yesterday because he said in his presser that he thinks only conference champs should get to play in the playoff. Not one thread. It's fu cking disgusting. Okay, I get that talking Wyoming isn't a big deal, but we have Nebraska, then at both of the Indiana schools in consecutive weeks, then the meat of our schedule. Let's talk MSU for God's sakes.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The RCMB obsession / threads on the Swill is embarrassing our fan base Empty Re: The RCMB obsession / threads on the Swill is embarrassing our fan base

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-24, 11:00

I see what you did there.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

The RCMB obsession / threads on the Swill is embarrassing our fan base Empty Re: The RCMB obsession / threads on the Swill is embarrassing our fan base

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-24, 11:30

the difference is that, here, we extend respect to Spartans.. ALL Spartans and, consequently, we're allowed to express ourselves without the threat of censorship..

it's great to be a Spartan at tSwill.. The RCMB obsession / threads on the Swill is embarrassing our fan base 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-09-24, 11:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the difference is that, here, we extend respect to Spartans.. ALL Spartans and, consequently, we're allowed to express ourselves without the threat of censorship..

it's great to be a Spartan at tSwill.. The RCMB obsession / threads on the Swill is embarrassing our fan base 3493939353
OMG THIS!

Well- this, but I'd add on that it's also different because a few of you spend seemingly 75% of your time crying like bitches about something that happened on a message board that you swore off for life months ago.

Seriously- move on with your lives.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-24, 11:47

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
OMG THIS!

Well- this, but I'd add on that it's also different because a few of you spend seemingly 75% of your time crying like bitches about something that happened on a message board that you swore off for life months ago.

Seriously- move on with your lives.
I'll move on when Taylor Swift is moved to write yet another masterpiece that carefully outlines my struggle.. giving her gift.. and her voice to the voiceless.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-09-24, 11:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I'll move on when Taylor Swift is moved to write yet another masterpiece that carefully outlines my struggle.. giving her gift.. and her voice to the voiceless.

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-24, 11:51

we are so fortunate to have her in such perilous times..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-09-24, 13:27

"Move on with your life" as in RCMb actually effects my life lol
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-09-24, 13:46

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:"Move on with your life" as in RCMb actually effects my life lol
Tell me again about how some of your threads got locked. I can feel the sadness :(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2014-09-24, 14:38

Heat Miser wrote:I see what you did there.

OTPT didn't.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-09-24, 14:41

Tell me again about how some of your threads got locked. I can feel the sadness :(

Tell me again how this effects my actual life. I'll wait.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-09-24, 14:44

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Tell me again how this effects my actual life. I'll wait.
A) go see gHosts thread because Toe is probably correct. B) haven't you seen Butterfly Effect with Ashton Kutcher yo? Interneting has to have some effect on you at least cosmically.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-09-24, 14:51

not being allowed to comment on Taylor Swift, tRCMB, their tailgate parties and the goatee-bedazzled, jort-wearin', wrestler-masked denizens that attend them.. it sounds very tRCMB-esque..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-09-24, 16:12

Seriously, we look like a bunch of pussies over here. Yeah, I get, as some old timers have noted, that it's about time we get a chance to laugh at RCMB, that they treated us badly for years, etc., but come on, it's seriously out of fuc king control over here. Boners posting RCMB this, RCMB that, all fu cking day long. Meanwhile, the forum is almost devoid of any MSU football. Dantonio was on the front page of ESPN yesterday because he said in his presser that he thinks only conference champs should get to play in the playoff. Not one thread. It's fu cking disgusting. Okay, I get that talking Wyoming isn't a big deal, but we have Nebraska, then at both of the Indiana schools in consecutive weeks, then the meat of our schedule. Let's talk MSU for God's sakes.

I love these threads.

"Gosh guys, start threads about what I want to talk about. Juuesh"
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-09-24, 16:14

Blanch32 wrote:

I love these threads.

"Gosh guys, start threads about what I want to talk about.  Juuesh"
Start a thread about whatever the hell you want. I'm going to make fun of you when you're crying about big bad mods on a different site. See how that works?

#eviscerated
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-09-24, 19:27

Juuesh?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-09-24, 20:16

Agreed.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-09-24, 21:58

Start a thread about whatever the hell you want. I'm going to make fun of you when you're crying about big bad mods on a different site. See how that works?

#eviscerated

I let it pretty much all out the first month of this site. Now that I ex exercised my first amendment I'm all good. Helps too that I'm permmabanned over there so no chance to pile out. This site is my new outlet
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-09-24, 22:13

Blanch32 wrote:

I let it pretty much all out the first month of this site.  Now that I ex exercised my first amendment I'm all good.  Helps too that I'm permmabanned over there so no chance to pile out.  This site is my new outlet
Our loss.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-09-24, 22:42

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I let it pretty much all out the first month of this site.  Now that I ex exercised my first amendment I'm all good.  Helps too that I'm permmabanned over there so no chance to pile out.  This site is my new outlet
Our loss.

this
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-09-01, 16:39

Go Green
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-01, 16:42

Please stop.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-09-01, 16:44

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Please stop.

I'm probably going to ban him for a day or something. I think he's upset with me for some reason.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-09-01, 16:55

Nigel ruining one board isn't enough, he has to go for two.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-09-01, 17:01

Wait. Wut?

Travis was complaining about this earlier today AND started this thread. We can't talk about it?

How many cops are on this board?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-01, 17:07

NigelUno wrote:

Wait. Wut?

Travis was complaining about this earlier today AND started this thread. We can't talk about it?

Please take your meds.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-01, 17:17

Not sure I've seen one of these threads. So I guess Travis is doing his job. Thanks, pig.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-09-01, 17:25

Nigel Wit Attitude

Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-09-01, 18:55

Death Roe wrote:Nigel ruining one board isn't enough, he has to go for two.

I tried to tell you this a long time ago and everyone here was hanging from his nuts
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-09-01, 19:05

NigelUno wrote:

Wait. Wut?

These dudes are out of control and they aren't going to stop until the board is reduced to the 2 (3.4.5?) of them controlling all the content in their little chit chat group.

I mean we might have our differences but at least I once had the right to argue with you.

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-01, 19:42

Herbie Green wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Nigel ruining one board isn't enough, he has to go for two.

I tried to tell you this a long time ago and everyone here was hanging from his nuts

Horseshit. Show us examples of where anyone here hangs on his nuts. The guy is an army of one, it's just that some of you enjoy arguing with him on a daily, often hourly basis.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-09-01, 19:54

tGreenWay wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Horseshit. Show us examples of where anyone here hangs on his nuts. The guy is an army of one, it's just that some of you enjoy arguing with him on a daily, often hourly basis.

Wasn't he one of the most powerful members of tSwill since its inception?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-01, 20:03

Herbie Green wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

The RCMB obsession / threads on the Swill is embarrassing our fan base 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-09-01, 20:08

Herbie Green wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

The RCMB obsession / threads on the Swill is embarrassing our fan base 200
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-01, 20:11

Herbie Green wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You high brah?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-09-01, 20:15

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

You high brah?

Lol, I have had some medical issues addressed today
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-09-02, 08:45

I never really posted on RCMB more than a couple of times, have no idea why everyone here hates that board, man I feel out of the loop on all the bitching. I'm not really one to complain about shit though anyway.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-02, 09:32

Death Roe wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

The RCMB obsession / threads on the Swill is embarrassing our fan base 200

The RCMB obsession / threads on the Swill is embarrassing our fan base 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The RCMB obsession / threads on the Swill is embarrassing our fan base Empty Obsession: tOfficial RCMB thread

Post by kingstonlake 2017-01-09, 10:32

Just thought that since we have a thread dedicated to everything that encompasses our rival on the field, why not one for the interweb rival.

Especially since alot of threads seem to get daily updates on the goings on over there.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-01-09, 11:21

I'm going to head over to see if anyone over there has any thoughts, opinions or news on potential MSU football coaching changes.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next