Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is on you DNC - Would Bernie Sanders have won last night?

+14
Robert J Sakimano
Cameron
AnomanderRake
xsanguine
Jethro Bodeen
Floyd Robertson
InTenSity
Death Roe
Blanch32
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is on you DNC - Would Bernie Sanders have won last night? - Page 2 Empty Re: This is on you DNC - Would Bernie Sanders have won last night?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:22 pm

on the upside, at least now the mainstream media can talk about Hillary some more while letting the sexual predator off the hook for derailing the country.. (again).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This is on you DNC - Would Bernie Sanders have won last night? - Page 2 Empty Re: This is on you DNC - Would Bernie Sanders have won last night?

Post by Rocinante Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:26 pm

We can't talk the talk against corruption and double dealing and not walk the walk. Clinton was a bad candidate. To say she's "too good" for America is just dumb.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:33 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I actually think that Hillary is too good for America.. so she's probably a lot better off and, as usual, we get what we deserve.
This is on you DNC - Would Bernie Sanders have won last night? - Page 2 502811600 Bob, for all his sarcasm and cynicism, is the ultimate Hillary blowar

Last edited by MiamiSpartan on Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:34 pm

Rocinante wrote:We can't talk the talk against corruption and double dealing and not walk the walk. Clinton was a bad candidate. To say she's "too good" for America is just dumb.
just my opinion, dude.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:35 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I actually think that Hillary is too good for America.. so she's probably a lot better off and, as usual, we get what we deserve.
This is on you DNC - Would Bernie Sanders have won last night? - Page 2 502811600 Bob, for all his sarcasm and cynicism, is the ultimate Hillary optimist.
I've always been a Hillary fan.. I've never trusted the mainstream media/Russian news assessment of her.

it's what happens when you're bold enough to think for yourself. This is on you DNC - Would Bernie Sanders have won last night? - Page 2 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:51 pm

it's what happens when you're bold enough to think for yourself.

Now that's funny.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:58 pm

Rocinante wrote:
it's what happens when you're bold enough to think for yourself.

Now that's funny.
This is on you DNC - Would Bernie Sanders have won last night? - Page 2 Giphy

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:07 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
This is on you DNC - Would Bernie Sanders have won last night? - Page 2 502811600 Bob, for all his sarcasm and cynicism, is the ultimate Hillary optimist.  
I've always been a Hillary fan.. I've never trusted the mainstream media/Russian news assessment of her.

it's what happens when you're bold enough to think for yourself.  This is on you DNC - Would Bernie Sanders have won last night? - Page 2 969504605
Honestly, when you act like she could do no wrong, and blame all of her failings on others, it really doesn't seem like you're thinking for yourself, but instead closing your eyes.  

Even if she was the most honest, perfect, wonderful woman, she still blew the election by not campaigning in traditional democratic and/or battleground states that very clearly told her during the primary that they don't like her.  It doesn't take the mainstream media to look at the numbers.

But I know we have a difference of opinion on this.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:10 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

it's what happens when you're bold enough to think for yourself.  This is on you DNC - Would Bernie Sanders have won last night? - Page 2 969504605
Honestly, when you act like she could do no wrong, and blame all of her failings on others, it really doesn't seem like you're thinking for yourself, but instead closing your eyes.  

Even if she was the most honest, perfect, wonderful woman, she still blew the election by not campaigning in traditional democratic and/or battleground states that very clearly told her during the primary that they don't like her.  It doesn't take the mainstream media to look at the numbers.

But I know we have a difference of opinion on this.
I've never said she does/did nothing wrong..

I'm merely saying that, in my estimation, she's the most qualified person to ever run for President in my lifetime.. and that I don't believe the mainstream media/Russian news when they keep trying to insist otherwise... even a year after the election.. the mainstream media and the sexual predator are still obsessed with her.  This is on you DNC - Would Bernie Sanders have won last night? - Page 2 502811600   This is on you DNC - Would Bernie Sanders have won last night? - Page 2 502811600

that's all, dude.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:28 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I'm merely saying that, in my estimation, she's the most qualified person to ever run for President in my lifetime..

Wow, I hope this is sarcasm, unless your like 10 years old.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:31 pm

Here you go, Bob, party honk Donna Brazile's account of the crooked election and the 'most qualified person to ever run for President'
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:48 pm

I.B. Fine wrote:Here you go, Bob, party honk Donna Brazile's account of the crooked election and the 'most qualified person to ever run for President'
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

Good read, give it a spin, Turtleneck.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:03 am

I.B. Fine wrote:Here you go, Bob, party honk Donna Brazile's account of the crooked election and the 'most qualified person to ever run for President'
thanks man. Riveting. Absolutely riveting.

Have you heard about Benghazi?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:17 am

Put all those fuckers in a box and start over. I can’t stand these people. All of them. Both sides.

Bannon exists because of corruption on both sides. Tom Jefferson once said a revolution is good for a country every 200 years or so. Maybe he was right.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:23 am

DWags wrote:Put all those fuckers in a box and start over. I can’t stand these people. All of them. Both sides.

Bannon exists because of corruption on both sides. Tom Jefferson once said a revolution is good for a country every 200 years or so. Maybe he was right.
'ol Tom Jefferson was a smart feller.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:08 pm

According to this, and according to people who know way more than I do about how campaign and party finance work than I do, there wasn’t a conspiracy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/amp/memo-reveals-details-hillary-clinton-dnc-deal-n817411

It doesn’t fuckin matter though since the damage is done and president big boy is going to be tweeting about it for weeks. Honestly, I don’t really give a shit what happened in 2016 anymore. The main reason I care about this story is that I hope it doesn’t effect the Virginia governors race where a republican win might signal some really ugly shit coming for years to come (it might happen anyway but that’s going to really nail it home.)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:32 pm

This is on you DNC - Would Bernie Sanders have won last night? - Page 2 502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:50 pm

Bump for more This is on you DNC - Would Bernie Sanders have won last night? - Page 2 502811600

This sort of went sideways on Loose, OTPT, and the media.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:23 am

Sanders is as big a hypocrite as there is in DC....says the tax cuts are good.  Voted for none of them

CNN Politics Verified account @CNNPolitics 2h2 hours ago
.@jaketapper: “Next year, 91% of middle income Americans will receive a tax cut. Isn’t that a good thing?”

@BernieSanders: “Yeah, it is a very good thing. And that’s why we should’ve made the tax cuts for the middle class permanent” #CNNSOTU

============
Why aren't they permanent? Because 8 Dems/Sanders/King refused to cross over and vote for them.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:27 am

That’s just simply not true.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:27 am

LooseGoose wrote:Sanders is as big a hypocrite as there is in DC....says the tax cuts are good.  Voted for none of them

CNN Politics Verified account @CNNPolitics 2h2 hours ago
.@jaketapper: “Next year, 91% of middle income Americans will receive a tax cut. Isn’t that a good thing?”

@BernieSanders: “Yeah, it is a very good thing. And that’s why we should’ve made the tax cuts for the middle class permanent” #CNNSOTU

============
Why aren't they permanent? Because 8 Dems/Sanders/King refused to cross over and vote for them.....

Thanks for reminding me of another time you trafficked in fake news. I forgot about this thread.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2