Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just An American Patriot Shouting "Kill Obama" At Trump's Speech Wednesday Morning....

5 posters

Go down

Just An American Patriot Shouting "Kill Obama" At Trump's Speech Wednesday Morning.... Empty Just An American Patriot Shouting "Kill Obama" At Trump's Speech Wednesday Morning....

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 10 Nov - 10:04

he's probably a Democrat plant..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Just An American Patriot Shouting "Kill Obama" At Trump's Speech Wednesday Morning.... Empty Re: Just An American Patriot Shouting "Kill Obama" At Trump's Speech Wednesday Morning....

Post by CheesySpartan Thu 10 Nov - 10:18

Same shit, different side...

I'll try and one up you Robert. These idiots ("Great Americans") added burning the flag and killing Trump's supporters as well....Shocked Just An American Patriot Shouting "Kill Obama" At Trump's Speech Wednesday Morning.... 1550444538

Last edited by CheesySpartan on Thu 10 Nov - 10:21; edited 1 time in total
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Just An American Patriot Shouting "Kill Obama" At Trump's Speech Wednesday Morning.... Empty Re: Just An American Patriot Shouting "Kill Obama" At Trump's Speech Wednesday Morning....

Post by DWags Thu 10 Nov - 10:19

We're in trouble.   This shit sucks.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu 10 Nov - 10:25

DWags wrote:We're in trouble.   This shit sucks.

We're fine Wags.  The difference between today and 10,20,30+ years ago is every idiot has a "voice" on social media now and unfortunately we get to hear it.  I suspect the same shit has been going on for forever we just didn't get to see/hear it until recently.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 10 Nov - 10:28

CheesySpartan wrote:Same shit, different side...

I'll try and one up you Robert.  These idiots ("Great Americans") added burning the flag and killing Trump's supporters as well....Shocked Just An American Patriot Shouting "Kill Obama" At Trump's Speech Wednesday Morning.... 1550444538
the Trump supporter who wants to kill Obama - and shouts it - at a Trump speech.. in front of Donald Trump.. just wants his country back.

I bet he's also very concerned with rampant email use, too.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Thu 10 Nov - 10:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:Same shit, different side...

I'll try and one up you Robert.  These idiots ("Great Americans") added burning the flag and killing Trump's supporters as well....Shocked Just An American Patriot Shouting "Kill Obama" At Trump's Speech Wednesday Morning.... 1550444538
the Trump supporter who wants to kill Obama - and shouts it - at a Trump speech.. in front of Donald Trump.. just wants his country back.

Bob, since this country is in the process of transitioning to a new POTUS maybe you to can transition your schtick, troll game with some fresh new material because this shit is past old.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 10 Nov - 10:50

CheesySpartan wrote:
DWags wrote:We're in trouble.   This shit sucks.

We're fine Wags.  The difference between today and 10,20,30+ years ago is every idiot has a "voice" on social media now and unfortunately we get to hear it.  I suspect the same shit has been going on for forever we just didn't get to see/hear it until recently.

As I've said in another thread, I know it's been going on.  This however, is 2016.  I know there is absolutely racist, homophobic misogynistic people who voted for trump for that reason.  I know there are many more millions and millions who voted for him that don't come close to that, voting for economic or security or stability.   They don't deserve to be labeled in that manner at all. 

My biggest concern is I don't think it will ever get better here.  I saw it 50 years ago as a kid vacationing down south and it still rings true for many 50 years later.  Sucks.  911 actually helped unify the country, I hope it doesn't take something like that to do it again.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 10 Nov - 10:58

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Bob, since this country is in the process of transitioning to a new POTUS maybe you to can transition your schtick, troll game with some fresh new material because this shit is past old.
I'm sorry that I post messages on a message board.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 10 Nov - 10:59

DWags wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

As I've said in another thread, I know it's been going on.  This however, is 2016.  I know there is absolutely racist, homophobic misogynistic people who voted for trump for that reason.  I know there are many more millions and millions who voted for him that don't come close to that, voting for economic or security or stability.   They don't deserve to be labeled in that manner at all. 

My biggest concern is I don't think it will ever get better here.  I saw it 50 years ago as a kid vacationing down south and it still rings true for many 50 years later.  Sucks.  911 actually helped unify the country, I hope it doesn't take something like that to do it again.
actually, believe that 9/11 was the gas that lit the spark in this country. It's been burning out of control ever since.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 10 Nov - 11:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

actually,  believe that 9/11 was the gas that lit the spark in this country. It's been burning out of control ever since.

Maybe, but for that week/month/half of a year after the actual event, the country was unified as one.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 10 Nov - 11:05

DWags wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

You mean being intolerant to others is bad??

who banned tDude again?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 10 Nov - 11:06

Just An American Patriot Shouting "Kill Obama" At Trump's Speech Wednesday Morning.... UMN9Uv2
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 10 Nov - 11:12

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
actually,  believe that 9/11 was the gas that lit the spark in this country. It's been burning out of control ever since.

Maybe, but for that week/month/half of a year after the actual event, the country was unified as one.
I do agree with that. The immediate days and months were unifying and inspiring. After that, it went downhill quickly and has done nothing but pick up steam since.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down