Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've enjoyed this site more in the last few weeks...

+19
TrueGreenSpartan
Green Ninja
Code_Warrior
Zapp Brannigan
ROtown Sparty
FishHead
AMwood
Stugots
LoneWolfSparty
Lost Spartan
tanfan!
BRODSON
Bizarro Fletch
MasonGuy
Phil McCrackin
Rocinante
Larry Kazamias
steveschneider
Big Ten Referee
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I've enjoyed this site more in the last few weeks... Empty I've enjoyed this site more in the last few weeks...

Post by Big Ten Referee Tue May 27, 2014 9:48 am

than I can remember enjoying any message board in recent memory. Quality content and overall, a good group of respectable, obviously successful, intelligent, undoubtedly attractive and well endowed contributors of content. We really set the bar high here.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I've enjoyed this site more in the last few weeks... Empty Re: I've enjoyed this site more in the last few weeks...

Post by steveschneider Tue May 27, 2014 9:55 am

Your sig photo is funny, makes me wonder what kind of an obvious call did Jim Burr blow in that game?

Or is it Threeline reminding Burr that the Wusserines never foul?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I've enjoyed this site more in the last few weeks... Empty Re: I've enjoyed this site more in the last few weeks...

Post by Larry Kazamias Tue May 27, 2014 10:13 am

More importantly, do you have the shot 2 seconds later after John B took the left hook to the ribs from the floating hand in the pic.
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue May 27, 2014 10:23 am

Big Ten Referee wrote:than I can remember enjoying any message board in recent memory. Quality content and overall, a good group of respectable, obviously successful, intelligent, undoubtedly attractive and well endowed contributors of content. We really set the bar high here.

I agree for the most part.  Guest is a real **** face though.  **** that guy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin Tue May 27, 2014 10:26 am

Yeah, that thread about gHost jerking off in the bathroom is really something special.

Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ten Referee Tue May 27, 2014 10:38 am

Rocinante wrote:

Yeah, there are some posters who are probably less intelligent and less fortunate than the premium posters here. We just need time to identify those who are not elite and strip them of their right to vote if applicable. The poster you referenced would be a good start.
Big Ten Referee
Big Ten Referee
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Tue May 27, 2014 1:34 pm

Phil McCrackin wrote:Yeah, that thread about gHost jerking off in the bathroom is really something special.

I don't know...one of my friend's wife has a spectacular rack. She came up out of the water once and her top had pivoted off to the side freeing both her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard because of the water temperature. She was leaning back doing that "pull the water out of my hair while puffing out my chest" thing that women do. It was a beautiful vision that lasted for about 10 seconds. His thread reminded me of that day and for that, I thank him.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Bizarro Fletch Tue May 27, 2014 1:38 pm

MasonGuy wrote:

I don't know...one of my friend's wife has a spectacular rack.  She came up out of the water once and her top had pivoted off to the side freeing both her breasts.  Her nipples were rock hard because of the water temperature.  She was leaning back doing that "pull the water out of my hair while puffing out my chest" thing that women do.  It was a beautiful vision that lasted for about 10 seconds.  His thread reminded me of that day and for that, I thank him.

That was a little too creepily descriptive.
Bizarro Fletch
Bizarro Fletch
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue May 27, 2014 1:59 pm

Bizarro Fletch wrote:

I saw some titties and it was awesome.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BRODSON Tue May 27, 2014 2:03 pm

Rocinante wrote:

BRODDDDDDDSONNNNNNN
BRODSON
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Tue May 27, 2014 2:36 pm

Bizarro Fletch wrote:

Some stuff stays with you....
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue May 27, 2014 10:39 pm

I like tits
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost Spartan Wed May 28, 2014 10:20 am

Rocinante wrote:

Why me?
Lost Spartan
Lost Spartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed May 28, 2014 11:03 am

Lost Spartan wrote:

Why me?

Will this ever not work??
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Wed May 28, 2014 11:04 am

Tanfan! wrote:I like tits

I LOVE them...
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Wed May 28, 2014 11:17 am

Just sent an email telling a couple of other managers we need to switch over to a new code branch, and I vote for the end of the day. One manager responded, "Seconded". LOL

Thought of tSwill.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 12:22 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Just sent an email telling a couple of other managers we need to switch over to a new code branch, and I vote for the end of the day. One manager responded, "Seconded". LOL

Thought of tSwill.

So the gist of this message is that you're easily amused.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Stugots Wed May 28, 2014 12:36 pm

Rocinante wrote:

Umm, what? I think you must be confusing me with somebody else. I don't make personal attacks or troll in any way, shape, or form.

I don't know how you could possibly come to that conclusion based on my 2 whole posts (before this one)....must be some kind of inside joke?

Last edited by Stugots on Wed May 28, 2014 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stugots
Stugots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Wed May 28, 2014 12:46 pm

Stugots wrote:

Umm, what? I think you must be confusing me with somebody else. I don't make personal attacks or troll in any way, shape, or form.

I've enjoyed this site more in the last few weeks... 502811600
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Wed May 28, 2014 1:08 pm

Stugots wrote:

I don't know how you could possibly come to that conclusion based on my 2 whole posts (before this one)....must be some kind of inside joke?

Stugots...you got had.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stugots Wed May 28, 2014 1:18 pm

MasonGuy wrote:

Stugots...you got had.

OK, I get it now. I got got.
Stugots
Stugots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed May 28, 2014 2:03 pm

cheers 

Shit is fun.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stugots Wed May 28, 2014 2:39 pm

Rocinante wrote:cheers 

Shit is fun.

Why is goodbar on this site? He's a pompous asshole and his jokes aren't even remotely funny. Wink 
Stugots
Stugots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Wed May 28, 2014 2:41 pm

Stugots wrote:

Why is goodbar on this site? He's a pompous asshole and his jokes aren't even remotely funny.  Wink 

hey **** you man! what the **** did i ever do to you. you can suck the corn out of my shit!
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stugots Wed May 28, 2014 2:46 pm

AMwood wrote:

hey **** you man! what the **** did i ever do to you. you can suck the corn out of my shit!

I've enjoyed this site more in the last few weeks... 1494614055 
Stugots
Stugots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by FishHead Wed May 28, 2014 2:48 pm

Rocinante wrote:

Damn, I don't even remember who you are, or ever putting you in your place, thats the funniest shit yet. First I am in the board conduct thread, now people I don't even remember are mad as hell, and I have been banned on Wells for damn near a year, some of you guys have a little too much hate burning you up...
FishHead
FishHead
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty Wed May 28, 2014 3:01 pm

I know right? I've been getting the same kind of hate ever since I came to this board. What ever could be happening?  scratch 
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed May 28, 2014 4:38 pm

FishHead wrote:

Damn, I don't even remember who you are, or ever putting you in your place, thats the funniest shit yet.  First I am in the board conduct thread, now people I don't even remember are mad as hell, and I have been banned on Wells for damn near a year, some of you guys have a little too much hate burning you up...

I've enjoyed this site more in the last few weeks... 3557613862 
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by FishHead Thu May 29, 2014 7:22 am

Rocinante wrote:

I've enjoyed this site more in the last few weeks... 3557613862 

Odd response to say the least..
FishHead
FishHead
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zapp Brannigan Thu May 29, 2014 7:46 am

FishHead wrote:

Odd response to say the least..

As advised in the Swill Bin - read the charter (pinned above) all the way to the end.
Zapp Brannigan
Zapp Brannigan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by FishHead Thu May 29, 2014 1:16 pm

Zapp Brannigan wrote:

As advised in the Swill Bin - read the charter (pinned above) all the way to the end.

Soo, posting two ferrets banging is how you handle humiliation here?
FishHead
FishHead
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 1:21 pm

FishHead wrote:

Soo, posting two ferrets banging is how you handle humiliation here?

Only for jackasses with a username like Guest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Thu May 29, 2014 1:52 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

hey fvck you man! your mother's a huge whore!
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stugots Thu May 29, 2014 2:00 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

How in the hell did I get picked to be the official whipping boy of this site? Oh well, I guess I'll just have to take it. Thanks Obama. I've enjoyed this site more in the last few weeks... 2943907172

Last edited by Stugots on Thu May 29, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stugots
Stugots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stugots Thu May 29, 2014 2:00 pm

AMwood wrote:

I've enjoyed this site more in the last few weeks... 502811600 
Stugots
Stugots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by FishHead Fri May 30, 2014 7:41 am

AMwood wrote:

I've enjoyed this site more in the last few weeks... 1486952199 
FishHead
FishHead
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Fri May 30, 2014 9:38 am

Dumbass posters like Guest never read the directions before doing things.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by FishHead Fri May 30, 2014 10:28 am

Code_Warrior wrote:Dumbass posters like Guest never read the directions before doing things.

More hate from unknown posters, damn, never realized I had so many unknown haters out there... I've enjoyed this site more in the last few weeks... 1550444538 
FishHead
FishHead
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Ninja Fri May 30, 2014 10:42 am

FishHead wrote:

More hate from unknown posters, damn, never realized I had so many unknown haters out there... I've enjoyed this site more in the last few weeks... 1550444538 

Hating is a full time job brother

I've enjoyed this site more in the last few weeks... Hatersgonnahate-01
Green Ninja
Green Ninja
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stugots Fri May 30, 2014 10:42 am

FishHead wrote:

It's not real hate and they're not messing with you. They're messing with me.
Stugots
Stugots
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next